Today 03:21 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 03:18 PM

Old May 19th, 2022, 02:01 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: StarClan Camp

A gray she-cat lifts her head up and exclaims "Am I in StarClan?" A black tom pads up to her and mews "Oh Leafwing, I'm so sorry, you died bravely in a battle betw..." Leafwing jumps to her feet and yowls. "No, no, I can't be dead, Moorfrost, a-and Icewind! I just can't be! No! They need me, and I'm here, dead..." Leafwing snarls. "Send me back, NOW!" The tom shakes his head sadly. "I'm afraid I can't do that Leafwing, that's not up to me." She snaps. "Then who's it up to?" The land starts to shift under her paws. The tom replies, eyes glowing white. "The shifting root and the shining star have your fate in their claws, you must know them to find them. "

Last edited by Bluestar3235; May 20th, 2022 at 08:16 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 12:26 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Willowfern || if you are still up for lotus & bark having a chat !
It didn't set in for a while when Lotuspaw awoke in an unfamiliar camp. Eyes blinking to adjust their vision, maybe they had just woken up from an unpleasant nap. It had seemed like those had become more frequent these passing sunny days. Rolling their shoulders while they pushed up from the ground, Lotuspaw was met with a familiar silence.

A flash of a cat with a red-tinted brown coat triggers the memories to roll in and then the apprentice realized how wrong everything is.

Lotuspaw was dead. They no longer breathed, the stars they had once looked up to every night were intwined in their pelt. Transparent and lifeless, that had been their end. There was no heroic death - Lotuspaw died as an apprentice. They had died alone and left their siblings behind without an explanation. Their actions were out of spite and despair, a desperate cry from a prey animal in a corner they could not escape.

The thing that hurt the most, that caused their body to shake and gasp for air out of sheer panic, sniffling sobs to wrack through their body was the fact that Lotuspaw truly was a failure. They didn't keep their siblings safe and now they never could. They could never see Rosepaw and Sagepaw grow up into warriors and Lotuspaw would never grow up with them.

They were such an idiot and that would be what they were remembered as.

The bobtail whimpers quietly, ears pressed into their skull while they slowly collapse into themself. "I'm sorry... I'm - I'm so, so sorry, just - p, plea, ase.. please..." Paws covering their short snout, doing their best to control how loud they were being to not disturb the peace. Really, hilarious, Lotuspaw was mourning their own death and still wanted to ensure everyone's comfort.

They squeezed their eyes shut until stars and blots of colors invaded their vision.

They wondered if it would be alright now to pluck a star from the sky and give it to Spiderthroat. A parting gift, couldn't that be arranged?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old July 1st, 2022, 04:23 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Day’s moon got to his belly, and rested his chin on his paws. He then closed his eyes, and fell into a comfortable rest.

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old July 1st, 2022, 08:13 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Dogbark
He/Him
__

The sky was a lovely shade of boredom as Dogbark wandered the seemingly never ending expanse of StarClan territory. He’d interacted with a few cats, most were still alive, but he still felt so very lonely. He missed his clanmates and his clan, he missed the lively sounds of ThunderClan, his home.
So, when he spotted a familiar pelt nearby, he at first thought he was seeing things. But no, a second look proved that he was in fact looking at the ThunderClan Medicine Cat Apprentice’s sibling, which was odd, as Lotuspaw was, as far as he knew, alive. They seemed to be deeply troubled, which was a rare sight in StarClan, so Dogbark prodded himself to investigate and see what had caused Lotuspaw such pain.
He trotted over, his eyebrows knitted together with ill-hidden concern as he approached Lotuspaw.
”Lotuspaw?” He meowed softly, cocking his head and looking at the apprentice with eyes full of curiosity and worry, “Lotuspaw… are you alright?”
He could tell that Lotuspaw was in fact not alright, but Dogbark had never been excellent with children, and it was hard to comfort someone you didn’t know too well, let alone someone you hadn’t seen in moons.
[ @x ghostie ]

Last edited by Willowfern; July 1st, 2022 at 08:14 PM.
Old July 15th, 2022, 09:34 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Cinderpaw sighed then having tears run down her face, she then began crying

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 29th, 2022, 05:59 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dustymoth
Ever since he had joined the ranks of StarClan and participated in Skystar's ceremony, Dustymoth had felt restless. At first, he had been excited to see all of his old friends, family, Clanmates. he had so many stories to tell each of them, and knew that there were so many stories they had to tell him. Excitement was an understatement to describe how he had felt.

Except that when he got to StarClan and settled in... it was rather empty. Save for a few cats lingering about - who kept to themselves anyways - Dustymoth didn't recognize a single cat. And it... hurt. His heart felt heavy with guilt as he tried to recall if he had ever been a bad cat in his life. Had he not made as many friends as he'd thought? He had been called to give a life to Skystar - surely that would make other StarClan ancestors want to come talk to him, right?

But with each passing day, there had really been no one - and while at first it had been crushing, now it just felt like a distant numb hole in his heart that Dustymoth had eventually grown used to.

Now things were changing. Skystar was dead, and Snowleap was to become the next leader. And as excited as he was - especially after having sent the omen about the Clan's next medicine cat - a part of him was anxious. He desperately wanted to give a life, but could he? Would that be seen as selfish, considering he had already given one to Skystar?

Nervously the young tom sat as stars glittered in his fur watching the events unfold. The funeral procession that marked the end of Skystar's reign was full of cats paying their last respects, and Dustymoth watched with a sadden expression. Sure the golden tom had his flaws - just like every other cat - but death was always sad no matter the circumstances.

[ @Slushie ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 30th, 2022, 01:36 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentstalk View Post
Cinderpaw sighed then having tears run down her face, she then began crying

[open]
Twisting his head, Dirtfur spotted a cat who seemed to be crying. His heart was pulling itself out of the tabby's chest. Getting up, he padded to the other cat and sat down next to her. he attempted to comfort her by wrapping his fluffy tail around her.

"Are you doing alright, little one?" he asked, eyes sparkled with worry.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old July 30th, 2022, 08:00 AM

" i don't know anyone here and ..and i can't be with my friend" she said in sadness as she sniffled that wiping the tears it appeared not enough to stop the tears from coming
@Dirtfur

Old July 30th, 2022, 09:01 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentstalk View Post
" i don't know anyone here and ..and i can't be with my friend" she said in sadness as she sniffled that wiping the tears it appeared not enough to stop the tears from coming
@Dirtfur
The tomcat slowly lifted his tail-tip to touch the ‘paw’s shoulder. With a calming and understanding voice, Dirtfur spoke, “It will be okay, little one. You will be able to see your friend soon. While we wait for your friend, I can show you around and help you get to know our den-mates, if that is alright with you.”

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; July 30th, 2022 at 09:01 AM.
Old July 30th, 2022, 09:02 AM

Cinderpaw sniffled again and wiped the tears away then giving a smile she nodded" ok" she said
@Dirtfur