Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rowan’s Q&A
by Rowan
Last post by kenjaku
Today 12:28 PM
Bean's Q&A
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 12:25 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:25 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:12 PM
Wco pride ych
Last post by ashtuft
Today 12:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 7th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
(Lol sorry I fell asleep)
Antshrikewing sat in the clearing, sunlight dappling his dust cream and gray fur. He sighed, wrapping his tail over his paws. His coppery eyes glinted happily. He'd had a long day of hunting, and the tom just wanted to rest. He stood, padding over to the fresh-kill pile. Antshrikewing nosed through it for a moment before picking up a finch and going to sit down with it. He looked around, wondering if anyone would like to share it with him. He flicked his tail then quickly ate the finch. After a moment, he straightened up and began washing the dirt from his fur from when he'd fallen while hunting. Squirrels. he thought, amused. Antshrikewing sighed as a cloud blew over the sun, casting the camp in very much appreciated coolness.
( Then go sleeping, darn gurl >v> )

Mapledash looked away from the two kits playfighting to see a fellow warrior grab a finch from the pile right in front of him. He decided he would chat a little bit, untill willowpelt finally arrived. He stood up and padded slowly towards the tom. "Heya", he called. "How was the day?" he mewed as he sat down next to him.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Lightningclaw padded over to the fresh kill pile, grabbing a few mice before carrying them off in the direction of the nursery. He felt bad taking them, since he wasnt very good at hunting, but he tried his best to strengthen his powers so that one day he could be of use to the clan. Aproaching his mate, he saw her sunning herself, her large belly upturned. "Hey, how are you doing?" Lightingclaw purred, happy that he was able to spend so much time with his mate recently.
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:35 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
( Then go sleeping, darn gurl >v> )

Mapledash looked away from the two kits playfighting to see a fellow warrior grab a finch from the pile right in front of him. He decided he would chat a little bit, untill willowpelt finally arrived. He stood up and padded slowly towards the tom. "Heya", he called. "How was the day?" he mewed as he sat down next to him.
Antshrikewing looked up as a broad shouldered ginger tom padded over and sat down nearby. "It's okay." He replied. "How's it been for you?" He asked, twitching his whiskers. "Also, I'm Antshrikewing. And I know. Long name." He added, amusement glimmering in his amber orbs as he studied the deep blue one's of the ginger warrior. He noticed that he had unusually short whiskers, which made Antshrikewing's look even longer by comparison.
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
Lightningclaw padded over to the fresh kill pile, grabbing a few mice before carrying them off in the direction of the nursery. He felt bad taking them, since he wasnt very good at hunting, but he tried his best to strengthen his powers so that one day he could be of use to the clan. Aproaching his mate, he saw her sunning herself, her large belly upturned. "Hey, how are you doing?" Lightingclaw purred, happy that he was able to spend so much time with his mate recently.
“Huh?” Autumnleaf murmured, stirring from her resting spot. She had been moments away from falling asleep in the sunshine. Her muzzle grew warm with embarrassment when she met gazes with her mate, Lightningclaw. “Oh, hey there! I’m doing fine - trying to let the kits enjoy this warm day.” The small she-cat purred, looking at her swollen belly, “How are you doing?” She smiled sweetly at him, her ears twitching as her light green eyes seemed to shine in the sunlight. It was certainly nice for him to spend so much time with her now - this is what she wanted all those moons ago when they were apprentices. Autumnleaf just wanted to be with him without any worries, but him, her and their beautiful kits.
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Dawnfrost padded out of the nursery, keeping her four kits close to her paws to let them play by the nursery entrance.

"Now be careful not to get in anyone's way," she mewed to them.
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

"Awww, I cant wait until we are all together as a family" Lightningclaw said, his purr growing even louder as he rubbed muzzles with her affectionately. "I wonder how they will grow up" he said thoughtfully.
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Antshrikewing looked up as a broad shouldered ginger tom padded over and sat down nearby. "It's okay." He replied. "How's it been for you?" He asked, twitching his whiskers. "Also, I'm Antshrikewing. And I know. Long name." He added, amusement glimmering in his amber orbs as he studied the deep blue one's of the ginger warrior. He noticed that he had unusually short whiskers, which made Antshrikewing's look even longer by comparison.
"Oh I already know your name, don't worry. We're clanmates after all." Mapledash said to him, smiling. He looked at Antshrikewing, and noticed he was looking at him from ear to tail tip, so he just answered his question without wondering. "I had a ... busy day let's say." he replied, remembering what he did with his mate before going hunting, hitting the patrol and comming back along with them. "I just came back actualy, but I wouldn't mind going back so soon. If you want?"

(Me ded, going to sleep. Ugghhh ... bye X) good night.)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 7th, 2016 at 10:48 PM.
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:58 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
"Oh I already know your name, don't worry. We're clanmates after all." Mapledash said to him, smiling. He looked at Antshrikewing, and noticed he was looking at him from ear to tail tip, so he just answered his question without wondering. "I had a ... busy day let's say." he replied, remembering what he did with his mate before going hunting, hitting the patrol and comming back along with them. "I just came back actualy, but I wouldn't mind going back so soon. If you want?"

(Me ded, going to sleep. Ugghhh ... bye X) good night.)
(Goodnight).
"Oh, I know. I tend to forgot though, and sometimes don't realize that not everyone's as forgetful as I am." He meowed. "And sure. I'd be glad to go back out." Maybe I'll finally catch something worthwhile. ha added silently. He'd been rather distracted lately, and he wasn't quite sure why, so he just shrugged it off. He looked away, closing his eyes and trying to recall this cat's name. Mapledash! That's it. Antshrikewing was always getting his Clanmate's named mixed up or jumbled, it was just a habit of his, but it felt good to finally remember one nearly instantly.

Last edited by doghouse; November 7th, 2016 at 10:59 PM.
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
"Awww, I cant wait until we are all together as a family" Lightningclaw said, his purr growing even louder as he rubbed muzzles with her affectionately. "I wonder how they will grow up" he said thoughtfully.
“They are expected to finally arrive in a moon or so, which isn’t that far away if you think about it.” Autumnleaf murmured happily to him, purring, “They’ll grow up with a wonderful father to teach them the ways to be strong and loyal to their clan. We can tell them stories of when we were apprentices before they go to sleep. It sounds so nice…” She was quiet, deep-in-thought as usual.
Old November 8th, 2016, 12:18 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

~ for @Suspiciousmindz~

Dragonkit curled his small, thin black tail around his paws, his expression one of serene indifference. His mind was currently battling itself, as it did almost every day, leaving him without energy...and it took almost everything in him to fight it. Dragonkit yawned, flexing his small claws as he did so...and scanning the clearing for the tabby she cat he had spoken to the other day. She had, to say the very least, been interesting... And had seemed to almost change herself to match him once he had snapped at her. If nothing else, she provided me a form of entertainment, he thought with a sigh. That was a word that he rarely used...and in his mind, it was the closest thing to a compliment. Not to mention that it wasn't exactly the wrong thing to say to someone....perhaps he would tell her that. Then again, he didn't exactly want her hanging around all the time...as a matter of fact, he wasn't exactly sure quite what he wanted.

His blue orbs narrowed slightly, as he couldn't catch sight of her. His mind began to turn back to her appearance...which he had taken in, taking the time to focus on the smaller details that would distinguish her from another tabby. And her name had been something like Eaglekit...no, that wasnt it...Something with an 'E,' and he could remember that it was some kind of a sound... Echokit! He thought excitedly, and congratulated himself at finding her name successfully. Now if he could only spot her, perhaps she could provide...entertainment.

Last edited by lone; November 8th, 2016 at 12:19 AM.
Closed Thread