by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 10:01 PM

Old October 23rd, 2023, 08:14 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Mousekit curled up on sear moss pile and tried to sleep, but almost immediately shivering. sea tried to grit and bear it, however the cold was cold enough to seep into sear muscles. It's freezing! sea thought as sea tried to sleep.

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old October 24th, 2023, 04:46 PM

Mousekit sat, shivering and bored. sea had too much free time because sea was a kit, and sea was tired of it.

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old October 24th, 2023, 06:06 PM

Mousekit decided to see if any other kits wanted to play with sea in the clearing.

name and pronoun shop

Last edited by Hestia!; October 24th, 2023 at 06:06 PM.
Old October 25th, 2023, 09:22 AM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

mistkit yawned, stretching as e awoke from a nap.
[ @Zelly // closed ]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers
Old October 25th, 2023, 09:39 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Flameflower
Male ( FtM ) | warrior

The fluffy flame point cat padded into the nursery a soft smile on his face. Lately his small walks and talks with his mate lynxfang was going much better and he was beginning to see the sweet smile on his mates mouth again. With a proud purr he glanced around before softly calling out mistkit? it didn’t take long before he spotted his kit. Padding over he laid down sweeping them close to their fluffy side. I want you to meet someone who will be visiting soon. He’s your father. brilliant blue eyes shimmered like dazzling stars.

Shrewkit
Male | 5 moons | schizophrenic

The small brown toms blue gaze swept across the nursery. Lately foxpaw hadn’t come to terrorize him as usual which made him all the more terrified. His brother wasn’t one to just simply give up bullying shrewkit no not at all. Something was definitely wrong. Did he get into another fight with coyote’paw? Most likely sulking in the apprentice den. Speaking of the apprentice den he would be joining those cats pretty soon.

A bracken flash caught his eye and he turned to the side seeing his invisible friend. Hello masky! he murmured quietly. The bracken cat turned towards the kitten a stone cold face eyeing him.

Hello child

Shrewkit smiled as the crude voice shook around in his head. God he hated having voices that matched with the things he was seeing. Lucky him masky was the bestest invisible friend in the world! Yep!! yep!! Fluffy tail swaying as a warrior entered the nursery. Blue orbs moving to study the cat who looked overly fluffy and nice. Cringing at the thought of being smothered by said fluff he slowly inched backwards. Than a name. Mothkit?

@finley.exe
@LostSoldier

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 25th, 2023, 10:06 AM
red's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
Flameflower
Male ( FtM ) | warrior

The fluffy flame point cat padded into the nursery a soft smile on his face. Lately his small walks and talks with his mate lynxfang was going much better and he was beginning to see the sweet smile on his mates mouth again. With a proud purr he glanced around before softly calling out mistkit? it didn’t take long before he spotted his kit. Padding over he laid down sweeping them close to their fluffy side. I want you to meet someone who will be visiting soon. He’s your father. brilliant blue eyes shimmered like dazzling stars.

Shrewkit

The small brown toms blue gaze swept across the nursery. Lately foxpaw hadn’t come to terrorize him as usual which made him all the more terrified. His brother wasn’t one to just simply give up bullying shrewkit no not at all. Something was definitely wrong. Did he get into another fight with coyote’paw? Most likely sulking in the apprentice den. Speaking of the apprentice den he would be joining those cats pretty soon.

A bracken flash caught his eye and he turned to the side seeing his invisible friend. Hello masky! he murmured quietly. The bracken cat turned towards the kitten a stone cold face eyeing him.

Hello child

Shrewkit smiled as the crude voice shook around in his head. God he hated having voices that matched with the things he was seeing. Lucky him masky was the bestest invisible friend in the world! Yep!! yep!! Fluffy tail swaying as a warrior entered the nursery. Blue orbs moving to study the cat who looked overly fluffy and nice. Cringing at the thought of being smothered by said fluff he slowly inched backwards. Than a name. Mothkit?

@finley.exe
@LostSoldier
mistkit purred happily as e noticed eir father enter the nursery. e padded gently over to him. ' hi dad! ' then e realized the words flameflower had spoken. ' my father? i didn't know i had.. another one. ' mistkit purred, nuzzling agaisnt eir father. e glanced over at shrewkit.

trackers
Old October 25th, 2023, 12:15 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
mistkit purred happily as e noticed eir father enter the nursery. e padded gently over to him. ' hi dad! ' then e realized the words flameflower had spoken. ' my father? i didn't know i had.. another one. ' mistkit purred, nuzzling agaisnt eir father. e glanced over at shrewkit.
Shrewkit
Male | 5 moons | kit
His blue eyes narrowed in thought for a moment. Quite unsure on how to feel about having a new comer around. He paused glancing at the new nest he and his family had worked on. They had cleaned out the nursery and..well renovated it.

Slowly getting up he crept forward keeping his gaze low. H-hell *crack*o he murmured quietly as a tic took hold of him. He grunted as his neck bolted to the side.
( flame is waiting for lynx so just a shrew and mist interaction for now )

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 25th, 2023, 12:19 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Flameflower
Male ( FtM ) | warrior

Shrewkit

Hello child

@finley.exe
@LostSoldier
Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post

Lynxfang smiles and looks at the kit. "Hello. My name is Lynxfang." He purrs softly before looking at the ground with a smile on his face. He has always loved - always wanted - kits. They're so innocent and sweet, bright... Cheerful. The young tom looks at his mate, and their child.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 26th, 2023, 07:42 AM
red's #1 fan

Quote:
Shrewkit
Male | 5 moons | kit
His blue eyes narrowed in thought for a moment. Quite unsure on how to feel about having a new comer around. He paused glancing at the new nest he and his family had worked on. They had cleaned out the nursery and..well renovated it.

Slowly getting up he crept forward keeping his gaze low. H-hell *crack*o he murmured quietly as a tic took hold of him. He grunted as his neck bolted to the side.
( flame is waiting for lynx so just a shrew and mist interaction for now )
' hello! ' e mewed, smiling.
( happy birthday by the way :])

trackers
Old October 27th, 2023, 10:07 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

LunarKit Saw the kits Playing she thought it was mouse Brained to play and not escape she saw kits and thought to say hello, "Hi im LunarKit! whats your name?" she mewed and in her mind she said (Ugh i just sound mouse brained now)

(Feel free to respond and make sure to check out mu profile page to sign up for my rp!)

Last edited by 19796; October 27th, 2023 at 10:09 AM.