Today 03:51 AM

Old January 2nd, 2022, 01:40 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Starlit Meadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself making popcorn View Post
Quickkit:

The Molly smiled, she totally won, she could of won easily, she didn't get why everyone always called stuff by diffrent colors, it was all one color for her.

"Nope it's grass!" She purred, stomping on the a dandelion, she smiled up at the queen, she won fair and square!
—Clearlight—

Clearlight smiled and shook her head slightly, just a fraction of an inch from side to side. Barely noticeable. Oh, Clearlight, stop it. Just let poor Quickkit win. She thought quietly to herself. You don’t need to be so competitive.

“Alright, you win.” Clearlight said with a smile. “Now, how about we go back to camp? It’s getting cold, and I don’t want you to catch some sort of disease.” It would be terrible if that happened, since they didn’t have a medicine cat.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old January 3rd, 2022, 11:08 AM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
Vinewatcher shrugged her shoulders. "You'll do great! I think you're probably a great mentor already!" The silver tabby mewed nudging Dragonflyfrond slightly with a smile.
~Dragonflyfrond~

“I’m not so sure, but thanks.” The silver warrior smiled nervously. He was sure that compared to Bearspot he was a terrible mentor. I’ll fail Minnowpaw! Her potential is wasted on me. Why was I given an apprentice so young! He didn’t want to bring the conversation down with his negative thoughts so he decided to leave it at what he had said.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old January 3rd, 2022, 11:36 AM
PopcornKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post

—Clearlight—

Clearlight smiled and shook her head slightly, just a fraction of an inch from side to side. Barely noticeable. Oh, Clearlight, stop it. Just let poor Quickkit win. She thought quietly to herself. You don’t need to be so competitive.

“Alright, you win.” Clearlight said with a smile. “Now, how about we go back to camp? It’s getting cold, and I don’t want you to catch some sort of disease.” It would be terrible if that happened, since they didn’t have a medicine cat.

Quickkit:

The Molly frowned, she hated camp, she didn't want to go back!

"No" she meowed simply, she wasn't bothered to walk all the way back, and it wasn't cold, it's never to cold for Quickkit! She thought with a grin

▪︎▪︎ Characters: Stormkit, Quickkit, Blizzardrunner ▪︎▪︎

Have an amazing rp yall!

All my roleplays are open, feel free
To join in at anytime, I would love to rp with you!
Old January 9th, 2022, 09:45 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself making popcorn View Post
Quickkit:

The Molly frowned, she hated camp, she didn't want to go back!

"No" she meowed simply, she wasn't bothered to walk all the way back, and it wasn't cold, it's never to cold for Quickkit! She thought with a grin
--Clearlight--

Twitching her whiskers in amusement, Clearlight smiled at Quickkit. "Alright, we don't have to go back just yet. How about we play another game then?" Clearlight said, as she thought about what kinds of games she knew how to play.

Clearlight wasn't well versed in the games the Clans played, but there had been tons of games she had played, so therefore she knew, while she had been a loner. Hopefully this kit wouldn't mind that these games weren't from the Clans.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old January 9th, 2022, 12:48 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Raccoonear sat in a tree, tail and arm draping off of the branch, which in fact was too thin too hold her for much longer. However, being off guard in the peaceful environment, she didn’t notice and just went ahead and leapt up atop it. She squinted up at the sun. “The sun is so bright, yet it’s so cold? Weather is such an odd thing, wish we knew more of it.”
She thought aloud, tearing her gaze from the sky.

It was so quiet. Raccoonear hated silence. It was just so odd, because she was used to being with others most of the time, even if it’s just one person. She was always hearing something, be it waves crashing into the rocks at Lionsbeach, the soft words of a close friend, the meeting call of Kestrelstar, the uneasy mutter of clanmates when an unsettling announcement was made. She really was used to noise. It felt wierd, almost wrong to be in such silence. The molly glanced around the clearing. Maybe someone’s here, and I’m not alone here?

[ @Ritsuka ]

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; January 9th, 2022 at 12:57 PM.
Old January 9th, 2022, 01:01 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstar View Post
Raccoonear sat in a tree, tail and arm draping off of the branch, which in fact was too thin too hold her for much longer. However, being off guard in the peaceful environment, she didn’t notice and just went ahead and leapt up atop it. She squinted up at the sun. “The sun is so bright, yet it’s so cold? Weather is such an odd thing, wish we knew more of it.”
She thought aloud, tearing her gaze from the sky.

It was so quiet. Raccoonear hated silence. It was just so odd, because she was used to being with others most of the time, even if it’s just one person. She was always hearing something, be it waves crashing into the rocks at Lionsbeach, the soft words of a close friend, the meeting call of Kestrelstar, the uneasy mutter of clanmates when an unsettling announcement was made. She really was used to noise. It felt wierd, almost wrong to be in such silence. The molly glanced around the clearing. Maybe someone’s here, and I’m not alone here?

[ @Ritsuka ]
Reedlight hummed lightly to himself, a bit of a bounce in his step as he walked around. Despite all the stuff going on with the Clan, he couldn't help but be happy: not many have challenged his reappearance, and he even got to see some old friends and make new ones! It was awesome! The dark gray tabby tom couldn't be more eager to go about his day.

Reedlight eventually came to a sitting stop underneath a tree, not bothering to look up or around him. This was nice, sitting under the shade of a tree. He let out a soft sigh and relaxed into a laying position, closing his eyes as he felt himself drift to sleep...

Bump me only after two days.

Old January 9th, 2022, 01:08 PM
im cooking!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Reedlight hummed lightly to himself, a bit of a bounce in his step as he walked around. Despite all the stuff going on with the Clan, he couldn't help but be happy: not many have challenged his reappearance, and he even got to see some old friends and make new ones! It was awesome! The dark gray tabby tom couldn't be more eager to go about his day.

Reedlight eventually came to a sitting stop underneath a tree, not bothering to look up or around him. This was nice, sitting under the shade of a tree. He let out a soft sigh and relaxed into a laying position, closing his eyes as he felt himself drift to sleep...
Raccoonear glanced down. The trees branches blocked her view almost entirely, but she smelt a cat. Sure, she had smelt this cat before during a meeting or whatever, but she never actually knew the cat associated with the scent. Squinting down, she crouched, using one paw to push aside some branches. Oh, now I can see. Raccoonear had seen this cat before, once again during a meeting, but didn’t ever meet them.

They’re sleeping. Probably shouldn’t wake them. Or should I? If I were him, would I want to know there was another cat sitting in the tree you’re sleeping under? I don’t know what to do. She decided to get off the tree. She tried to jump as quietly as possible, and was successful but when she jumped, the tree shook and a flurry of flowers and leaves from the tree fell. Oh no. Should I run? Stay, and admit to my mistake? These godamned social situations…

Old January 9th, 2022, 01:17 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Raccoonear glanced down. The trees branches blocked her view almost entirely, but she smelt a cat. Sure, she had smelt this cat before during a meeting or whatever, but she never actually knew the cat associated with the scent. Squinting down, she crouched, using one paw to push aside some branches. Oh, now I can see. Raccoonear had seen this cat before, once again during a meeting, but didn’t ever meet them.

They’re sleeping. Probably shouldn’t wake them. Or should I? If I were him, would I want to know there was another cat sitting in the tree you’re sleeping under? I don’t know what to do. She decided to get off the tree. She tried to jump as quietly as possible, and was successful but when she jumped, the tree shook and a flurry of flowers and leaves from the tree fell. Oh no. Should I run? Stay, and admit to my mistake? These godamned social situations…
Reedlight was half asleep when he felt the flowers and leave pile on him. The dark tabby jerked awake yet kept his eyes closed, his legs flailing about.

"Wait, no! Help!" He squeaked in fear, wriggling around wildly. After a few moments he dared to open his eyes, and he could only blink stupidly at the vegetation that now decorated his pelt. "What...?"

Old January 9th, 2022, 01:23 PM
im cooking!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Reedlight was half asleep when he felt the flowers and leave pile on him. The dark tabby jerked awake yet kept his eyes closed, his legs flailing about.

"Wait, no! Help!" He squeaked in fear, wriggling around wildly. After a few moments he dared to open his eyes, and he could only blink stupidly at the vegetation that now decorated his pelt. "What...?"
Oh, great Starclan what have I gotten myself into? Hse watched them worm around in the pile. “Here, let me help.” She trotted over, brushing the flowers and leaves away. She then stepped back. “Sorry about that. I jumped off that tree, and all those flowers ‘n stuff flew off.” She mewed nervously, her tail darting and flicking about.

Looking up at the tree, she thought. How did I not notice that tree of plum-full of loose flowers? This place really creates a false sense of security, alright. She looked away from the tree, reverting her attention back to the unknown cat.

Old January 9th, 2022, 01:30 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Oh, great Starclan what have I gotten myself into? Hse watched them worm around in the pile. “Here, let me help.” She trotted over, brushing the flowers and leaves away. She then stepped back. “Sorry about that. I jumped off that tree, and all those flowers ‘n stuff flew off.” She mewed nervously, her tail darting and flicking about.

Looking up at the tree, she thought. How did I not notice that tree of plum-full of loose flowers? This place really creates a false sense of security, alright. She looked away from the tree, reverting her attention back to the unknown cat.
Reedlight blinked up at the unknown she-cat, blinking quickly. Eh? Who was she? When did she get here? He listened to her speak silently, and allowed her to brush off the plants from his fur. Once she finished explaining, the young warrior offered her a small smile.

"Oh, uh, it's okay, really!" Reedlight laughed sheepishly. "I'm more so curious about you than the plants: you're in the same Clan as me, yet I don't know your name! Who are you?"