Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:02 PM

Old February 24th, 2017, 08:57 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"I was born with it, its nothing bad I mean I am the fastest runner in the clan, plus I am able to catch my own tail!" he meowed and jumped to his paws. "I'm just a quick little guy, aren't I." he purred and pawed at his flicking tail, but missed, and so he got up and ran in a full circle before he landed on his back and swat at his tail. "And that loner has a heart too." he mumbled, something he very rarely did as he pawed at his tail.
The she-cat looked down at the kit like tom. She chuckled then stopped. "Well, I don't really believe it. Does a cat with a heart slaughter so many innocent cats?" she asked tilting her head. "Protection of the clan comes first," she said in a soothing voice. She then put out her paw and poked the tom's belly playfully.
Old February 24th, 2017, 09:12 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she-cat looked down at the kit like tom. She chuckled then stopped. "Well, I don't really believe it. Does a cat with a heart slaughter so many innocent cats?" she asked tilting her head. "Protection of the clan comes first," she said in a soothing voice. She then put out her paw and poked the tom's belly playfully.
He nodded at her words then giggled as he poked her belly, and pawed at her. "Hey that tickled!" he purred, rolling onto his side. His face flopped and layed flat on the ground as he looked up at her, giggling. The tom was rather adorable if many gave him a chance, and sure he acted like a one moon old but he had the ability to 'tom up' if needed.
Old February 25th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Duskflight;

Icy blue eyes gazed across at the clearing. She missed the old camp, and had even considered staying when Skyclan moved to be closer to the four other clans, but something made her go with them. She didn't know what. All she knew was that she missed the ability to sneak out every now and then and see her younger brother, try to convince him to join her in Skyclan. The silver-and-black she-cat shook her head, not wanting to think that way. While she did miss her brother, she had clanmate here that needed her. However, it didn't seem that anyone needed her right at that moment. Was she showing too much of who she really was? Moonfrost looked up at the sky, wondering what to do. She couldn't let anyone know who she truly was; a scared she-cat who couldn't tell her feelings apart from her needs. "Why is it so hard to just be me?" she asked herself quietly. She didn't think she said it loud enough for anyone to hear, and hoped that was true.
Old February 26th, 2017, 03:13 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Ever since moving to this new territory, Morningbrook had been rather... unsettled. It seemed as if his clan's new neighbors were quite unwelcoming, and he'd heard rumors at the gathering earlier that they were a group of bloodthirsty rouges, something that surely didn't help him sleep at night. As the ginger tabby walked out of the warriors' den quietly, it seemed unlike him to be so silent. Though he wasn't in any powerful position, he was stressed out, and found that all his friends were busier than usual, as if he wasn't the only one who was being burdened by this move. I don't understand why we had to do this to ourselves, to move all the way over here permanently, to hurt ourselves just for these clans we've barely known! He usually didn't think against the leader's decisions, but he could tell that this deeply affected his clanmates- it endangered them, if those rumors were true. He'd heard so many terrible things about the cats that Grousestar had moved their clan next to, and it frightened him to know that his friends and family could be threatened by them. Briar... Rory- she must be even more stressed out than her position left her before! Auroraflame was his best friend, and he couldn't imagine how hard it was for her to deal with this position of being the deputy during this time of change. He was usually so easygoing, but even he was stressed out by this choice- he didn't want to know what she had on her paws at this moment.
@Empress Of Evil
Old February 26th, 2017, 03:28 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Ever since moving to this new territory, Morningbrook had been rather... unsettled. It seemed as if his clan's new neighbors were quite unwelcoming, and he'd heard rumors at the gathering earlier that they were a group of bloodthirsty rouges, something that surely didn't help him sleep at night. As the ginger tabby walked out of the warriors' den quietly, it seemed unlike him to be so silent. Though he wasn't in any powerful position, he was stressed out, and found that all his friends were busier than usual, as if he wasn't the only one who was being burdened by this move. I don't understand why we had to do this to ourselves, to move all the way over here permanently, to hurt ourselves just for these clans we've barely known! He usually didn't think against the leader's decisions, but he could tell that this deeply affected his clanmates- it endangered them, if those rumors were true. He'd heard so many terrible things about the cats that Grousestar had moved their clan next to, and it frightened him to know that his friends and family could be threatened by them. Briar... Rory- she must be even more stressed out than her position left her before! Auroraflame was his best friend, and he couldn't imagine how hard it was for her to deal with this position of being the deputy during this time of change. He was usually so easygoing, but even he was stressed out by this choice- he didn't want to know what she had on her paws at this moment.
@Empress Of Evil
Black paws dashed around from one corner of the camp to another, checking things were in order. Auroraflame stopped in the middle of the camp, panting lightly. Despite feeling extremely stressed out, she still had a smile on her face. It was a small one, but it was at least a smile. Duty's piled onto her, one after another. Every time she got something finished she felt like a massive weight had been lifted off her shoulders before another heavy weight was put on. The deputy hadn't getting been getting much sleep lately, still attending to things late at night. She made sure she slept before moon high, but it was easier said then done. I'm going to take a break, Auroraflame thought. Looking around, she searched for any familiar faces. Of course, each face in the clan was familiar to her, but she was looking for a few specific few. A wide grin of delight grew on her maw as she spotted one of the cats she was searching for. "Morningbrook!", Auroraflame called, cheerfulness in her tone of voice, but exhaustion dominated the look in her eyes, no matter how hard she tried to conceal it. She dashed over to her friend, a slight limp in her step. Her muscles had been overworked recently from dashing around so quickly everywhere. Now it felt like bruises were being punched every time she took a step. It was getting better each day though. "How are you?", she asked the ginger tom. Despite having told herself to take a break, a list of what she still had to do still ran through her mind as she awaited a response.

[Pretty much everything Aurora's going through is what i've been going through for the last few days]

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 26th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It wasn't too often that warriors slept in, but there always was that small occasion that one unlucky warrior would be the last to rise. The movement caught his eye as Shalenight slowly shoved her way out of the den and into the clearing, still trying to shake the sleep out of her body, his yellow gaze focusing on the black she-cat for a moment before he simply looked away, not one to stare at other cats too often. Heaving out a breath, he stared at his paws, bending his head slightly. He had to find the motivation to get up and it was oh so hard to do, right now he just.. Wanted to lay there. Not eat, not sleep, not do anything, just lay there and let his life waste away. It's not like he had friends or other cats to go to. His parents were dead. The one cat that mattered had all but disappeared. There was no one for Yarrowpounce, no one but the prey and even now it was beginning to feel like a hassle to go out and hunt for the clan.
In the middle of his desperate internal search for motivation, he failed to notice the approach of the black-furred she-cat that had woken up late and visibly flinched when she suddenly spoke to him, his body shrinking back and his yellow gaze nervously glancing up towards her face as he tried to register what she had said to him. It only took him a moment before he realized what she asked. It had been a long time since anyone asked him to go out and do anything. For the most part, he slipped by unnoticed.
"O-Oh um.. Actually, yeah, I-I was uh.. About to go out myself.. Y-You w-wouldn't mind me um.. Accompanying you?" Questioned the tom sheepishly, even though she was the one who had asked him to join her. Of course she wouldn't mind him accompanying her, but he just needed to be sure. It was hard for him to understand how other cats interacted, so more often than not, he tried to be as careful as possible, as if dealing with a dangerous snake.
The white and brown tom made no move to get up, not at the moment, he was going to make sure it was alright to accompany her first before making any sort of motion to follow or join at her side knowing it might make her feel pressured into accepting if he stood up. If he remained where he was, she would give an unbiased and true answer, at least he thought so anyways. Part of him.. Desperately wanted her to allow him to come with, to say that she wouldn't mind him accompanying him, it would give him an excuse to get out of camp, force him to ignore the mental pain he was going through, so that maybe it could finally start to heal. His yellow eyes glanced up at Shalenight expectantly, remained there for a moment before flickering back to the ground.
Small bump for @Slash-GNR c:

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 26th, 2017, 04:08 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Black paws dashed around from one corner of the camp to another, checking things were in order. Auroraflame stopped in the middle of the camp, panting lightly. Despite feeling extremely stressed out, she still had a smile on her face. It was a small one, but it was at least a smile. Duty's piled onto her, one after another. Every time she got something finished she felt like a massive weight had been lifted off her shoulders before another heavy weight was put on. The deputy hadn't getting been getting much sleep lately, still attending to things late at night. She made sure she slept before moon high, but it was easier said then done. I'm going to take a break, Auroraflame thought. Looking around, she searched for any familiar faces. Of course, each face in the clan was familiar to her, but she was looking for a few specific few. A wide grin of delight grew on her maw as she spotted one of the cats she was searching for. "Morningbrook!", Auroraflame called, cheerfulness in her tone of voice, but exhaustion dominated the look in her eyes, no matter how hard she tried to conceal it. She dashed over to her friend, a slight limp in her step. Her muscles had been overworked recently from dashing around so quickly everywhere. Now it felt like bruises were being punched every time she took a step. It was getting better each day though. "How are you?", she asked the ginger tom. Despite having told herself to take a break, a list of what she still had to do still ran through her mind as she awaited a response.

[Pretty much everything Aurora's going through is what i've been going through for the last few days]
Morningbrook needed time to relax- he was worried sick about his friends, and it seemed as if everybody in Skyclan was too busy to talk. Everything had been a blur in the past moon, from meeting so many different cats and taking part in so many battles- it was overwhelming, but now he finally had somebody to chat with. "Rory!" He exclaimed, turning around to face his best friend with a smile stretched across his maw. "I'm doing fine- it's been so busy around here lately, with the move and all." He laughed, ginger fur rippling in the chilled sunlight. It was still leaf-bare, but the weather had been getting better lately, to his delight. It was the one thing that seemed to get better with time- the weather. "Have you heard that the cats we're living next to... kill other cats, for fun? Not exactly the most welcoming group, I'd say that for sure." He exclaimed, letting out a nervous laugh as he flicked his tail back and forth, sitting down as he let out a sigh. "It's scary, but at least I've got you- so it's not that bad." Somehow, it seemed as if Auroraflame was always there for him when nobody else was, that she was the best friend he could ask for- and even when she was stressed out, she was always somebody that he could count on.
Old February 26th, 2017, 04:14 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Small bump for @Slash-GNR c:
The coal black female looked at the tom. She tilted her head as she perked her ears forward. She felt her other side coming up out of her. "No! I just came over here for no reason!" she spat. She pinned her ears back in the process as she glared with her amber eyes at the smaller tom.

Shalenight then frowned as she realized what she had done. She looked at the ground. "Listen, I'm sorry. I'm not sure if you know this or not..." she began, "but I tend to have uncontrollable out bursts of strange emotions. I may happy one moment, then I may be angry another, like now," she ended looking back at him. "Please forgive me," she mewed. "Not many cats want to hangout with me since it happens sometimes, but if you give me a chance," she said tightening her eyes as she continued on in a pleading tone, "I will show you that I am more than a Bi-polar cat. I can prove that I can be a great feline," she ended blinking at the tom.

She felt weird as she opened up to him, but he seemed to be easy to speak with. She tended to pick the wrong cats to talk to. Most of those she had talked to either seemed stuck up and snobby, or he or she just wanted to get away from her from the very start, but not this tom, no... he seemed different to her, which made her smile a bit.
Old February 26th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
@Duskflight;

Icy blue eyes gazed across at the clearing. She missed the old camp, and had even considered staying when Skyclan moved to be closer to the four other clans, but something made her go with them. She didn't know what. All she knew was that she missed the ability to sneak out every now and then and see her younger brother, try to convince him to join her in Skyclan. The silver-and-black she-cat shook her head, not wanting to think that way. While she did miss her brother, she had clanmate here that needed her. However, it didn't seem that anyone needed her right at that moment. Was she showing too much of who she really was? Moonfrost looked up at the sky, wondering what to do. She couldn't let anyone know who she truly was; a scared she-cat who couldn't tell her feelings apart from her needs. "Why is it so hard to just be me?" she asked herself quietly. She didn't think she said it loud enough for anyone to hear, and hoped that was true.
The brown tabby leader came padding back into camp with a single squirrel clamped in his jaws, the tail of the animal gently brushing along the frozen ground as he had it's neck in his mouth, Grousestar's emerald eyes focused on the fresh kill pile that he was walking towards, his steps brisk as always and his eyes filled with life and just a general positive look which was nearly iconic to the tom. Reaching the pile, he would carefully place the rodent on the top before scrounging around for a half frozen bird that hardly looked desirable, one he knew that no one would truly want to eat. With this now clamped in his mouth instead of the rather plump squirrel, he would swivel his head around.
Sometimes he went and ate alone in his den when he wanted time to himself to think about things, but at the moment he felt like speaking and sitting with a clanmate, no one in particular, really anyone who would be willing to have his company.
With a flick of his tail, he would look for a moment before seeing a she-cat with icy blue eyes, alone. Smiling a bit, he would approach her, his tail raised in a friendly manner; upon reaching her head would dip his head, lay the bird down and ask, "Greetings Moonfrost, would you mind if I joined you here?" And as always, his tone was friendly and lighthearted along with cheerful, his head still dipped in respect and would remain that way until she answered, that smile he had when he approached was still on his muzzle as he awaited her answer, apparently not having caught the words she had asked herself a few moments before.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 26th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
The brown tabby leader came padding back into camp with a single squirrel clamped in his jaws, the tail of the animal gently brushing along the frozen ground as he had it's neck in his mouth, Grousestar's emerald eyes focused on the fresh kill pile that he was walking towards, his steps brisk as always and his eyes filled with life and just a general positive look which was nearly iconic to the tom. Reaching the pile, he would carefully place the rodent on the top before scrounging around for a half frozen bird that hardly looked desirable, one he knew that no one would truly want to eat. With this now clamped in his mouth instead of the rather plump squirrel, he would swivel his head around.
Sometimes he went and ate alone in his den when he wanted time to himself to think about things, but at the moment he felt like speaking and sitting with a clanmate, no one in particular, really anyone who would be willing to have his company.
With a flick of his tail, he would look for a moment before seeing a she-cat with icy blue eyes, alone. Smiling a bit, he would approach her, his tail raised in a friendly manner; upon reaching her head would dip his head, lay the bird down and ask, "Greetings Moonfrost, would you mind if I joined you here?" And as always, his tone was friendly and lighthearted along with cheerful, his head still dipped in respect and would remain that way until she answered, that smile he had when he approached was still on his muzzle as he awaited her answer, apparently not having caught the words she had asked herself a few moments before.
The she-cat jumped lightly at her leader's words, as she was so lost in thought that she hadn't heard him approach. As she thought for a moment, she couldn't help but wonder why he'd choose such a small, undesirable bird for a meal when there was much better prey to choose from, some of which she had caught, most others had. "Why hello, Grousestar. I wouldn't mind at all," she said cheerfully, putting on her metaphorical mask of happiness and cheer. "How are you on this fine, if not cold, day?" she asked, forcing herself to shiver when she mentioned how cold the air seemed to be. Her fur wasn't much help against the cool breeze, and the snow and cold ground beneath made her paw pads almost hurt with cold, but she didn't mind. Not when she could be nice and warm with her clanmates in the Warriors' Den at night. "If you don't mind my asking, why would you choose such a small piece of prey to nibble on when there is plenty of much more..." she paused to think of a good word. "Desirable, prey?" Moonfrost wasn't about to let the question go unanswered, as she knew that surely the tom would have brought back something better than the lowly bird he had carried over. Not that she'd know, however, since she hadn't been paying much attention to him when he came into camp. She let her icy-blue eyes wander over to the fresh-kill pile. Maybe there wasn't much there, but there were still plenty of prey other than the frost-bitten bird her old friend had chosen. She then smiled back at him, her tail flicking in slight impatience to hear his response.