Last post by Fits
Today 04:40 PM

Old May 14th, 2019, 08:23 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Torrentfeather sighed and flicked her tail. "I'll ask Lionstorm maybe. And I guess it won't hurt, I can find something else to do." Don't be hurt. You can find some other reason to spend time with her another time. No big deal at all.
"I think that I should go soon I will find the time to talk to you later though, maybe after this border patrol we can go hunting." she mewed giving her new friend a gentle, almost apologetic, smile.
Old May 14th, 2019, 09:34 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"I think that I should go soon I will find the time to talk to you later though, maybe after this border patrol we can go hunting." she mewed giving her new friend a gentle, almost apologetic, smile.
"Yes, of course," Torrentfeather shrugged, "Don't mind at all, I'll see you later."
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old May 15th, 2019, 12:20 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troutleap124 View Post
Otterpaw laughed as she heaved herself up from the reeds. She loved playing with kits; kits didn't judge you or call you immature or talk behind your back, kits liked you the way you were. Apprentices and warriors weren't always like that. 'Wow, you're really strong!" she praised. Otterpaw looked into Finchkit's hazel eyes, her whiskers twitching. "You're going to be a great warrior someday, Finchkit. You've got determination, and that's what counts. You're going to be the best warrior this clan has ever seen, I promise." The apprentice's eyes lit up. "Maybe I could even be your mentor!" She laughed at the thought, though it really didn't seem far fetched... She's about one moon old... by the time she's old enough to be an apprentice, I'll have been a warrior for several moons. It's possible! Maybe I could convince Fallenstar... She cringed at the thought of even attempting to talk to Fallenstar. As kind as he was, the leader of RiverClan intimidated her.
Finchkit beamed at the praise, I'm strong enought to beat an apprentice! She thought cheerfully and joyfully hopped up and down at the thought, "If you promise then I will be the best Otterpaw! Maybe even good enough to be the leader of Riverclan!" She mewed with a dramatic gasp at the prospect of becoming a leader one day, Finchstar sounds like a great name! The naive little kit thought to herself and couldn't help but feel hopeful for a future where she would succeed and be strong. Finchkit let out a squeal of excitement, "Could you really be my mentor?" She squeaked jumping around the apprentice, "I can tell you're great I just know it!" The pale tabby she-kit squeaked.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old May 15th, 2019, 05:03 AM
(Flashkit)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post

Bluepetal's mew turned flat. "Oh." Of course that would be the only reason why they would put them on a patrol. It wasn't that they were weak- It was because they seemed to not talk to anyone and it made them look weak. "How can you have such well known and great mentors, but have no existence in that same clan?" Bluepetal shook his head. "We shouldn't let the negativity get to us. If we want to be known, we'll have to show them we're worthy of being known. We can do it together!" He turned to Ashcloud. "Right?"
"I do think we can if we try hard enough."Ashcloud admitted," But what can we do to make us known in the clan?" Ashcloud asked." And thanks a lot, Bluepetal" Ashclound purred,"You're a great friend."
Old May 15th, 2019, 08:22 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post

Clouddash's ears perked up at the sound of his name being called. The gray and white tom nodded seriously, "Yes Lionstorm." He mewed with a respectful dip of his head. He quickly padded towards Honeychirp, "Hello." He greeted with a tentative smile, "I supposed we'd best be off to the Shadowclan border." The gray and white tom said waiting for the golden she-cat to lead the way.
as the white cat approached her she smiled and gave a curt dip of her head before nodding “lets move out!” she said with a chuckle starting for the camp entrance with a smile on her maw. border patrols really always were fun.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old May 15th, 2019, 06:44 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

° @Calliecat °

Lionsmoke padded out of the warriors den, his mind fixed on the stuff he wanted to do today. The tom glanced at the fresh kill pile but didn't walk up to it. He didn't want to take anything if he didn't hunt first.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 15th, 2019, 07:00 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
° @Calliecat °

Lionsmoke padded out of the warriors den, his mind fixed on the stuff he wanted to do today. The tom glanced at the fresh kill pile but didn't walk up to it. He didn't want to take anything if he didn't hunt first.
Torrentfeather lay lazily in the warriors den, awake but not bothering to lift a paw. When she heard Lionsmoke get up, she twitched her ears and lifted her head, dragging herself out of her nest to pad after the warrior. "Hey," she whispered as not to wake the others, "You gonna go hunting early?" she asked.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old May 15th, 2019, 08:40 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post

Finchkit beamed at the praise, I'm strong enought to beat an apprentice! She thought cheerfully and joyfully hopped up and down at the thought, "If you promise then I will be the best Otterpaw! Maybe even good enough to be the leader of Riverclan!" She mewed with a dramatic gasp at the prospect of becoming a leader one day, Finchstar sounds like a great name! The naive little kit thought to herself and couldn't help but feel hopeful for a future where she would succeed and be strong. Finchkit let out a squeal of excitement, "Could you really be my mentor?" She squeaked jumping around the apprentice, "I can tell you're great I just know it!" The pale tabby she-kit squeaked.
Otterpaw giggled at the kit's excitement. "Finchstar does sound like a pretty awesome name," she remarked. "And it's not exactly up to me if I become your mentor, but who knows? Perhaps I could speak to Fallenstar once I'm a warrior." Yeah... once I'm a warrior. I'll be braver then. Brave enough to talk to the Clan leader, though..? She paused. Of course I will be. He's a RiverClan cat, just like the rest of us. What's the worst he can say, no? Still, I should definitely wait until I'm a warrior. I have a lot to focus on already: patrols, in-camp duties, training... training! "Oh, mouse-dung!" Otterpaw exclaimed. "I've got training today with Mintflower! I'm supposed to meet her at the reed barrier at sunhigh... what time is it?" She glanced up at the sun, which was almost settled at the highest point in the sky. "Oh, great StarClan..." she muttered. "I'm sorry, Finchkit, I have to go. Catch you later, though! Maybe I can teach you some hunting moves tomorrow morning," she offered.

|:| Formerly Troutleap124! |:|

|:| My Character Bios |:|
Troutleap |:| Skipper |:| Otterpaw |:| Doveshade
Signature Image Credit
Old May 15th, 2019, 08:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Torrentfeather lay lazily in the warriors den, awake but not bothering to lift a paw. When she heard Lionsmoke get up, she twitched her ears and lifted her head, dragging herself out of her nest to pad after the warrior. "Hey," she whispered as not to wake the others, "You gonna go hunting early?" she asked.
Lionsmoke was startled when Torrentfeather came up behind him. He jumped at the sound of her pawsteps and her voice. The tom looked at her with his fur fluffed up. "Don't you know better to sneak up on a cat. Somebody might think your an enemy.", he meowed with a light growl. Lionsmoke forced his fur to lie flat.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 15th, 2019, 10:50 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

To Fawnpaw’s surprise, Frostflight appeared equally confounded by this sequence of events, and he wondered if those exaggerated rumors of cats being able to walk in their sleep were true. His prompt, skeptical evaluation of Frostflight was cut short when the warrior shook his fur and seemed to liven, his eyes brighter than they were several moments ago. Eyebrows pinching together, he said, “You didn’t— well, I mean.. I was maybe sort of startled,” a sheepish chuckle escaped him as he remembered fluffing up upon his abrupt entrance, “but I don’t think you interrupted anything, really. I was just pacing out here.” Fawnpaw could’ve winced at how that sounded; he hoped he didn’t come across as an anxious wreck, not that it was too far from reality when his thoughts’ refusal to stop had placed him in this predicament.

When the missing piece of the puzzle fell into alignment, he was first taken aback, then sympathetic. “Oh geez, that… sounds rough,” he said, silent as he surveyed Frostflight, his large figure and muscular build. “It’s hard to imagine a warrior like you having nightmares.” At Frostflight’s question, a puff of air escaped him in amusement, and he tilted his head. “Wait, you’re the one having nightmares but asking if I’m okay?” But it wasn’t entirely unprecedented when he’d been out here first, wandering back and forth in the darkness. “…Yeah, I’m okay. Just can’t sleep." It occurred to him that it was something they may have in common given this encounter, and he asked, Do you— maybe, have any suggestions?”
[So sorry about the wait!]

"It is, isn't it?" He commented quietly, his gaze momentarily reaching far from where it should be. Most of the time, Frostflight knew how to handle himself when having a nightmare, but the select few caught him off guard... It was embarrassing to say the least - especially with Fawnpaw managing to catch the tail-end of it. It couldn't be as bad as his apprentice-hood though. Starclan above, Frost wouldn't know what he would do if he had ended up hurting Fawnpaw. The warrior wanted to be a role model... someone for him to look up to! What would he think to find him in such a vulnerable position? "Just making sure," He forced a smile, though the gentle nature of the other seemed to help calm him down as his hackles flattened smooth against his fur. "I usually go for a walk, it helps tire me out. It peaceful in the territory at night, in fact I was thinking of going for one. Would you like to come? You don't have to if you don't want to, but the company would be nice. Hey, it may help you as well." Frostflight could empathize with how boring the life of an apprentice could be. Confined to camp with no chance of convincing Fallenstar, or now Lionstorm as well, to let you go out and explore. "We shouldn't get in trouble, I'm a warrior after all!" With a touch of humour to his voice, Frostflight jerked his head to the side as if to ask whether he was coming or not.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart