Today 08:47 PM

Old October 16th, 2019, 04:17 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
@Starstruck

Maplepaw had his head down the entire time he was out here. Hed never forget icehearts challenging gaze. It made him shiver just thinking about it! I like what she's saying .....it sounds promising ......but starclan....why...why her? She's ...scary . with a shake of his head he sighed and flicked his tail . I don't wanna leave my clan either......so time to stop complaining ....do what your mentor says and her. And everything will be fine. It's just...something about her....isn't right. "So what are we doing today shadestripe???" he asked as he looked over his shoulder at him .
A gray-and-black striped tom with green eyes was watching him. "Today, I'm giving you a sort of... assessment. Not the real one, of course!" He let out a little mrrow of amusement. "But there will be a reward. If you do well, I will allow you to have a free day tomorrow! Talk with your friends, listen to the elder's stories- you can just relax. Or, if you want, we can train whatever skills you wish!" Shadestripe flicked his tail in anticipation. "What would you like to do first- hunting or fighting?"

just a critter
Old October 16th, 2019, 04:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
A gray-and-black striped tom with green eyes was watching him. "Today, I'm giving you a sort of... assessment. Not the real one, of course!" He let out a little mrrow of amusement. "But there will be a reward. If you do well, I will allow you to have a free day tomorrow! Talk with your friends, listen to the elder's stories- you can just relax. Or, if you want, we can train whatever skills you wish!" Shadestripe flicked his tail in anticipation. "What would you like to do first- hunting or fighting?"
that sounded ...good! Although his heart leaped once shadestripe said assessment . Gave him a good scare too. He smiled at that I can get a chance to chat with redpaw again! ever since their little joined training ground session he has been wanting to chat with the other again." fighting. I practiced with redpaw and leaftail on my own! They said it was fine. " he smiled proudly . " I thought you would like to hear that I've done something on my own accord..." the six moon old added .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 16th, 2019, 04:35 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Spirit

Hailstorm sighed with relief as soon as the clan meeting came to an end. At last, she could escape--run out into the forest and distract herself from the fact of their new leader. Even better, she had a friend to bring with her this time.

"Yes, let's get out of here," She nodded to Crowsight, wasting no time before she leapt to her feet and trotted gracefully out of the camp entrance barrier. She glanced back briefly to make sure the dark warrior was following her, and was glad when she saw that he was. She lead the way, trotting far into the forest, until the camp was both out of sight and earshot. Once they were far enough away, she let out a fretful yowl and swiped a paw, claws unsheathed, across the forest floor, shredding the brittle leaves that had fallen due to the cold weather.

"Great StarClan, it's not fair!" She cried out, her pelt bristling momentarily before she regained her cool. Sorry, I just...I can't believe this has happened. I didn't think my--our luck could get any worse." She shook her head slowly, her eyes not leaving the ground.

Crowsight was more than happy to slip out of camp. Black paws pounding on the forest floor as he followed closely behind Hailstorm. He wanted to get as far away from the clan as he currently could without being taken as a possible traitor, and it appeared she agreed on this wish of his.
Watching the she-cat let out her anger at the ground, Crowsight couldn't hold back a snicker, a flicker of amusement in his eyes. "How have you managed not to run away yet, with a family like that..?" He asked, voice purely serious. Whilst he also harboured pity for the she-cat, he was not one to outright show it before getting to know the other cat. He knew how some issues had a habit of becoming worse by the paw of pity, and he guessed this particular molly did not need any more suffering. "Don't apologize for displaying your frustration. We each have our different ways of doing so"
Old October 16th, 2019, 04:41 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
that sounded ...good! Although his heart leaped once shadestripe said assessment . Gave him a good scare too. He smiled at that I can get a chance to chat with redpaw again! ever since their little joined training ground session he has been wanting to chat with the other again." fighting. I practiced with redpaw and leaftail on my own! They said it was fine. " he smiled proudly . " I thought you would like to hear that I've done something on my own accord..." the six moon old added .
He blinked, acknowledging the apprentice. Shadestripe flicked his tail, and a broad-shouldered, tan tabby tom stepped out of a bush. "Maplepaw, have you met Aspenpaw? He's one of the oldest apprentices- he is going to take the real assessment soon." Aspenpaw was huge, nearly as tall as Shade and a bit broader. He dipped his head. "Hi, Maplepaw. I'll be battling you today." Shadestripe hoped that Maplepaw would be able to handle how intimidating Aspen was. this was both a test of skills and of bravery, but mostly of the latter. This wasn't a fight that Maplepaw could win- at least, that was most likely the case, and what Shadestripe wanted to see was how Maple would handle it.

just a critter
Old October 16th, 2019, 04:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
He blinked, acknowledging the apprentice. Shadestripe flicked his tail, and a broad-shouldered, tan tabby tom stepped out of a bush. "Maplepaw, have you met Aspenpaw? He's one of the oldest apprentices- he is going to take the real assessment soon." Aspenpaw was huge, nearly as tall as Shade and a bit broader. He dipped his head. "Hi, Maplepaw. I'll be battling you today." Shadestripe hoped that Maplepaw would be able to handle how intimidating Aspen was. this was both a test of skills and of bravery, but mostly of the latter. This wasn't a fight that Maplepaw could win- at least, that was most likely the case, and what Shadestripe wanted to see was how Maple would handle it.
That wasn't what he was looking for.....which caused him to frown. is he happy is he not?.....did I do something wrong? Don't leave me hanging c'mon ..... however he tilted his head once shade spoke again . A-Aspenpaw? confusion was written all over his face once he saw the other tom. His eyes widened I thought I was just fighting you ! ..at least I feel more comfortable fighting my own mentor . Atleast aspen has manners.. with that he gave a dip back but it was...hesitant to say the least . "I've only been the training grounds one time since I started my apprenticeship . Today! And you expect me to....be decent going up against him?" he asked his voice a bit shaky with fear, mainly fear of failure . Redpaw was easy but aspen...definetly looked like had more experience under his pelt.. He had little to none.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 16th, 2019, 05:04 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Crowsight was more than happy to slip out of camp. Black paws pounding on the forest floor as he followed closely behind Hailstorm. He wanted to get as far away from the clan as he currently could without being taken as a possible traitor, and it appeared she agreed on this wish of his.
Watching the she-cat let out her anger at the ground, Crowsight couldn't hold back a snicker, a flicker of amusement in his eyes. "How have you managed not to run away yet, with a family like that..?" He asked, voice purely serious. Whilst he also harboured pity for the she-cat, he was not one to outright show it before getting to know the other cat. He knew how some issues had a habit of becoming worse by the paw of pity, and he guessed this particular molly did not need any more suffering. "Don't apologize for displaying your frustration. We each have our different ways of doing so"

"I honestly don't know how I'm still here," she admitted sadly, trying to force some semblance of humor into her mew. "Maybe I'm afraid she'd hunt me down if I left. Realistically, I think she'd barely notice if I were gone. She's too busy fawning over Dawnstripe." She spat her sister's name as if it were poison. She respected and looked up to her bigger, stronger sister, but it was rather difficult to relate to her sometimes, and she couldn't help but feel a heavy pang of envy to see how much better Icestar treated her.
Her ears twitched as she heard a squirrel scuttle up a tree, chittering a warning call.
"So much for hunting, in this part of the forest, anyways." She huffed. Her little outburst would have surely scared off any sensible prey.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 16th, 2019, 05:19 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post

"I honestly don't know how I'm still here," she admitted sadly, trying to force some semblance of humor into her mew. "Maybe I'm afraid she'd hunt me down if I left. Realistically, I think she'd barely notice if I were gone. She's too busy fawning over Dawnstripe." She spat her sister's name as if it were poison. She respected and looked up to her bigger, stronger sister, but it was rather difficult to relate to her sometimes, and she couldn't help but feel a heavy pang of envy to see how much better Icestar treated her.
Her ears twitched as she heard a squirrel scuttle up a tree, chittering a warning call.
"So much for hunting, in this part of the forest, anyways." She huffed. Her little outburst would have surely scared off any sensible prey.

A snicker sneaked it's way out of Crowsight, the black cat shaking his head for the shortest of moments. "Mmh, you're probably right, that howl ought'a have scared away prey if not also any nearby intruders! Already following your mother's words, are you?" He spoke, the last sentence dripping like venom. Icy eyes scanned the forest for the moment to follow as if searching for something. He was worried for Elukka, what if she was still around these parts?
Crowsight had not meant the last part in any judging manner, it had rather been a jab at the, to him, insane leader of theirs. Iceheart did not belong on top of that branch, nor did she belong in that den. He hoped to StarClan that some big revelation would suddenly come and switch around her personality for her to understand that she had to lead things a different way for the Clan to remain a safe place. She was turning clanmates against each other by the second.
"We can stay here for a while if you want, or we can sneak somewhere else and do a proper hunt? I'd honestly prefer the former, the more time away from camp than possible.." He continued, voice faltering to a mumble upon the last sentence. Huffing his chest out and releasing the breath in a large sigh, he turned his gaze to peer back towards the Clan. What would it become?
Old October 17th, 2019, 10:28 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
The odd-eyed apprentice padded quitely behind the older cat, nervously twitching her tail as she silently prayed that she didn't screw up in front of the tom. She didn't think Crowtail would be as criticizing as the rest of her family, she wouldn't know until she failed first, which wouldn't be hard at all. She jumped a little bit when the deputy suddenly turned to her. "Oh, y-y-yes. Just a l-l-l-little bit. My m-m-mama, Rosethorn taught m-m-me h-h-how to cr-cr-crouch and I caught a-a-a-a mouse b-b-b-before." She shuttered sheepishly, Tigerpaw could already catch big prey like birds and stuff but at least she could catch something.
---
@Haunted

Silentkit gave a grumpy hiss as she ducked down to get away from the swatting paws at her ears. As soon as she was out of his range she threw herself at the other kit, rolling them over.
| @Dirtfur; |

Crowtail turned around to look at the apprentice with a feiendly smile. He wanted to take things slow to allow Siftpaw to adjust to having him as a mentor. The black shadowclan deputy looked at the camp entrance, waiting for Redpaw and Leaftail to join them. He thought ot would be nice to have Softpaw do some hunting with Redpaw, since he was someone of her age. He would also be able to get to know Leaftail a bit more.

The black deputy turned back to his apprentice when she began to reply to his question. "Thats good, so I expect you to know a little bit about how you hunt. Don't worry I won't put any pressure on you. I will help you i promise.", the tlm meowed.

Crowtail pressed his nose to her cheek to assure her he was there for her no matter what. He was known to be a bit grumpy and mean around other cats but he had a soft side for cats who were younger then him. "Oh and we have two cats joining us on our patrol. Redpaw and Leaftail should be here shortly.", Crowtail added.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old October 17th, 2019, 11:01 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

A snicker sneaked it's way out of Crowsight, the black cat shaking his head for the shortest of moments. "Mmh, you're probably right, that howl ought'a have scared away prey if not also any nearby intruders! Already following your mother's words, are you?" He spoke, the last sentence dripping like venom. Icy eyes scanned the forest for the moment to follow as if searching for something. He was worried for Elukka, what if she was still around these parts?
Crowsight had not meant the last part in any judging manner, it had rather been a jab at the, to him, insane leader of theirs. Iceheart did not belong on top of that branch, nor did she belong in that den. He hoped to StarClan that some big revelation would suddenly come and switch around her personality for her to understand that she had to lead things a different way for the Clan to remain a safe place. She was turning clanmates against each other by the second.
"We can stay here for a while if you want, or we can sneak somewhere else and do a proper hunt? I'd honestly prefer the former, the more time away from camp than possible.." He continued, voice faltering to a mumble upon the last sentence. Huffing his chest out and releasing the breath in a large sigh, he turned his gaze to peer back towards the Clan. What would it become?

Hailstorm calmed herself, allowing her guard to drop if only just a small amount. She sat on the soft earth beneath her, wrapping her feathery tail around her paws.
"Yeah, I wouldn't mind just staying here for a while. I can't stand the thought of being around the camp any more than I have to be." She shook her head slowly. Lifting her nose to the wind, she took in a deep breath of fresh air. There was still the acrid tang of ash in the air as half the territory recovered from the fire. She had brought the duo closer to the RiverClan side of the territory, where the fire had not reached. She could smell the salty ocean breeze ever so faintly, and it seemed to do its best to cover up the scent of devastation that reeked through the ShadowClan territory.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 17th, 2019, 02:06 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

| @Dirtfur; |

Crowtail turned around to look at the apprentice with a feiendly smile. He wanted to take things slow to allow Siftpaw to adjust to having him as a mentor. The black shadowclan deputy looked at the camp entrance, waiting for Redpaw and Leaftail to join them. He thought ot would be nice to have Softpaw do some hunting with Redpaw, since he was someone of her age. He would also be able to get to know Leaftail a bit more.

The black deputy turned back to his apprentice when she began to reply to his question. "Thats good, so I expect you to know a little bit about how you hunt. Don't worry I won't put any pressure on you. I will help you i promise.", the tlm meowed.

Crowtail pressed his nose to her cheek to assure her he was there for her no matter what. He was known to be a bit grumpy and mean around other cats but he had a soft side for cats who were younger then him. "Oh and we have two cats joining us on our patrol. Redpaw and Leaftail should be here shortly.", Crowtail added.
@Dirtfur
Softpaw relaxed immensely upon hearing Crowtail's words, it could be seen in the way her tail finally stopped swishing back and forth nervously and the fact that she rose a bit high so that her belly no longer dragged towards the ground as she walked as if waiting for swat in the head at any second. So if he wasn't going to scold her like mama or cuff like Tigerpaw, maybe she could be a little more herself. She was a little shocked when she felt his nose touch her cheek, it almost made her jump out of her fur. It was funny, her mentor looked all mean like he might snap her head off at any second but he really wasn't all that actually he was nice. He had a gentle strength to himself. With that, the apprentice silently aspired to be more like Crowtail as she grew up. She wanted to grow up and help others like he said he'll help her. Maybe when she got bigger and become a warrior she'll be able to help him too.

"Thank you. I-I-I'll do my best." She purred delightfully. Upon hearing that they'd have company, normally she shrinks down, yet the name Redpaw was familiar. She's heard Elfinpaw talk about him and she's seen him around the clan a bit. He should be okay, plus if he wasn't she at least had Crowtail to fall back on. It might be nice to see how long she could talk to him before her ears went red and without Elfinpaw's there to fill in for her awkwardness. With something of a game plan, she felt better.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training