Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:13 PM

Old January 18th, 2019, 02:43 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy View Post

nightpaw chuckled mid-purr at tallmarsh’s remarks, green eyes glittering. although it was nice speaking with her like old times, nightpaw could feel the weight between her lighthearted tone. she always sensed when something was wrong with her - tallmarsh may be a shorttemped feline, but its obvious when she's actually upset. nightpaw was so proud of tallmarsh - she was given (arguably) the second most important role in the clan. that was amazing! nightpaw has been surrounded by high ranked cats her whole life; her father, best friend, and now tallmarsh. so it was understandable to her how stressful tallmarsh must feel. it was sad to see her struggling, though. “i know, i know.” the large apprentice flattened her ears in annoyance at the warrior code reminder. for like the hundredth time this week. “i just want there to be squirrel on the kill-pile by the time im allowed to eat!” her tail lashed impatiently at this change of topic, so the dark-furred feline immediately went back to the problem at hand. “tallmarsh,” her voice was calm. “if you ever need to vent to me you can. i know we’re both kinda busy with training, but im here for you.”
Tallmarsh gave Nightpaw a rare fond smile. She had almost forgotten this her former apprentice could read her like a book. “Thank you, Nightpaw. Why don’t we go catch some prey, and I’ll explain on the way?” she suggest with a sigh. She was oddly calm—it seemed that every other day she was agitated—and she was thankful that she could vent. Sighing again, she padded through the exit. “There’s just been a lot of stress that comes with becoming medicine cat after being a warrior,” she began to explain. “I have so many herbs to learn, and I feel like I still don’t know enough to properly treat my clan mates, especially with the war.”

((Sorry for the short reply T-T))
Old January 19th, 2019, 11:08 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh gave Nightpaw a rare fond smile. She had almost forgotten this her former apprentice could read her like a book. “Thank you, Nightpaw. Why don’t we go catch some prey, and I’ll explain on the way?” she suggest with a sigh. She was oddly calm—it seemed that every other day she was agitated—and she was thankful that she could vent. Sighing again, she padded through the exit. “There’s just been a lot of stress that comes with becoming medicine cat after being a warrior,” she began to explain. “I have so many herbs to learn, and I feel like I still don’t know enough to properly treat my clan mates, especially with the war.”

((Sorry for the short reply T-T))
( no worries, writers block is creeping up on me too ;; )

“of course.” nightpaw let her old mentor lead the way through the territory. “i can only imagine...but starclan surely picked you for a reason, right?” her yellow-green eyes swirled with hope. it was beginning to bother her how down-in-the-dumps tallmarsh was, and she really cared about her. the apprentice finally lowered her voice once they were out in the undergrowth - to avoid scarring off prey. “these things take time, tallmarsh. not even the best medicine cat out there was born an expert. knowledge comes with experience, so maybe just allow yourself to grow at your own pace?” her words were directed to the dark tabby beside her, but her eyes and ears were focused on her surroundings. her training had become second nature to her by now. she was always good at multitasking, and it definitely showed, especially since her impatience had died down.
Old January 21st, 2019, 05:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
she saw blueberry laugh, but there we no humor in it. no smiley blueberry anymore, the same smile that reminded needle why this was worth it. this.. she was crying, needle had never seen her blueberry cry. and it was obvious this hadnt been the first time. watching the tears stain her fur was foreign, almost odd to see her so sad. she shouldnt be dealing with alone - no one should. "blueberrytuft," she mumbled softly, using her full name. thats how you know needlecry was serious,"youre crying, ive never seen that before. i want to know whats wrong, i care," she mewed, concern obviously lacing her tone. she took a step forward, pressing herself into the mollys side to be as close as possible, a silent reassurance she was there. dont get it twisted, needlecry isnt good at helping people, especially crying ones, but there was something about blueberry that made all that awkward stiffness go away.

She couldn't stand this much longer standing here and facing this all at the same time, she kept her gaze averted for a brief moment. What was the point of balling it up anymore? hiding her pain from everyone else. She felt needlecrys warmth at her side and slowly she leaned against her in return. "Needle, i'm so tired" she whispered gently against her neck. There was nobody better to give into, nobody else she would trust to tell. "i just don't even know whats wrong with me blueberry, i just cant do this over and over again" she bites down on the inside of her cheek and leaned heavily against her, tears collecting in the corners of her eyes. (blegh it's short)

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 22nd, 2019, 04:01 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

It was a bitterly cold day, and the wind nipped at the skin of cats out in the open, it was hard to keep warm, and prey was little to none, so hunting was long, hard and grueling, so there was a lot of cats getting sick, aswell . A long, lean black and white shape was trudging through the leaves, a thick squirrel in his jaws, the tom was shivering and he was freezing his tail off , his eyes were closed tight and his ears were pinned back to protect his face from the wind, he was on his way back to camp. It had been six moons since Lambpaw, now Lambglow, had broken his heart, during her warrior ceremony, he had sat by himself in the very back of the crowd, watching her look so proud and happy, where all he could do was feel somber that he couldn't be with her , every day it felt like his heart was broken all over again. He cried every night, he wanted to be with her so much; he still adored and loved her, he didn't have a heart for anyone else, he just felt like he would be betraying himself in a way. He shook his head sadly and pushed on through the cold winds, when suddenly he bumped into a small forme, he cried out, causing the squirrel to fall from his jaws, he leaped back. "Ah! I'm sorry! Uh... um, excuse me..." he opened his eyes and picked up the squirrel, was about to move around the other cat when he saw how familiar she was. He dropped the squirrel and backed up again slightly. "L... Lambglow?!?!" he suddenly felt very reserved and frightened, as if she would yell at him again, he gazed down at his paws.

@Tavvia

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 22nd, 2019, 07:30 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
It was a bitterly cold day, and the wind nipped at the skin of cats out in the open, it was hard to keep warm, and prey was little to none, so hunting was long, hard and grueling, so there was a lot of cats getting sick, aswell . A long, lean black and white shape was trudging through the leaves, a thick squirrel in his jaws, the tom was shivering and he was freezing his tail off , his eyes were closed tight and his ears were pinned back to protect his face from the wind, he was on his way back to camp. It had been six moons since Lambpaw, now Lambglow, had broken his heart, during her warrior ceremony, he had sat by himself in the very back of the crowd, watching her look so proud and happy, where all he could do was feel somber that he couldn't be with her , every day it felt like his heart was broken all over again. He cried every night, he wanted to be with her so much; he still adored and loved her, he didn't have a heart for anyone else, he just felt like he would be betraying himself in a way. He shook his head sadly and pushed on through the cold winds, when suddenly he bumped into a small forme, he cried out, causing the squirrel to fall from his jaws, he leaped back. "Ah! I'm sorry! Uh... um, excuse me..." he opened his eyes and picked up the squirrel, was about to move around the other cat when he saw how familiar she was. He dropped the squirrel and backed up again slightly. "L... Lambglow?!?!" he suddenly felt very reserved and frightened, as if she would yell at him again, he gazed down at his paws.

@Tavvia

The days had started to blend together. One after the next, after the next, and so on. Life just didn't seem as interesting as it once had been to Lambglow, for a number of reasons. Apprenticeship was over, she never really made any friends, and even if she did it wasn't as if her anxiety hadn't improved. There were days when she just wandered through the territory, aimlessly. That is how she met him, afterall. He was handsome, so very, very handsome, and he seemed so sweet too. But that wasn't the case, as it seemed. She let out a nervous huff, it seemed she still hadn't learned her lesson, as the walks hadn't ended. They were a way to relieve stress off the curly furred molly, one of her only ways. Taking a few steps, Lambglow only zoned out more, barely even aware of the soft crunch of the snow underneath her paws. So it was no surprise then when she bumped into something. Letting a soft squeak she looked up only to be even more shocked. "F-ferretpelt!" Lambglow's eyes widened and she fully snapped back to focus. How? She hadn't seen the tom since the gathering, when she had rejected him. Memories surged back and though she didn't feel guilty, Lambglow surely did feel sad. Ferretpelt was yet another cat she pushed away. "It's....it's been awhile...huh?" Voice remaining soft she tried to calm herself, putting on the tiniest of fake grins.

Last edited by Tavvi; January 22nd, 2019 at 07:31 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 07:34 PM
GrimDark

My Mood: Inspired

Ashecho walked through the territory her paws making no sound on the leafy ground and her ears silently flicking every step most cats would say she is a bit paranoid but she always was alert when out of camp when she looked too the side quickly then looked straight again

Last edited by JinxedLove; January 24th, 2019 at 10:44 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 08:32 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvia View Post

The days had started to blend together. One after the next, after the next, and so on. Life just didn't seem as interesting as it once had been to Lambglow, for a number of reasons. Apprenticeship was over, she never really made any friends, and even if she did it wasn't as if her anxiety hadn't improved. There were days when she just wandered through the territory, aimlessly. That is how she met him, afterall. He was handsome, so very, very handsome, and he seemed so sweet too. But that wasn't the case, as it seemed. She let out a nervous huff, it seemed she still hadn't learned her lesson, as the walks hadn't ended. They were a way to relieve stress off the curly furred molly, one of her only ways. Taking a few steps, Lambglow only zoned out more, barely even aware of the soft crunch of the snow underneath her paws. So it was no surprise then when she bumped into something. Letting a soft squeak she looked up only to be even more shocked. "F-ferretpelt!" Lambglow's eyes widened and she fully snapped back to focus. How? She hadn't seen the tom since the gathering, when she had rejected him. Memories surged back and though she didn't feel guilty, Lambglow surely did feel sad. Ferretpelt was yet another cat she pushed away. "It's....it's been awhile...huh?" Voice remaining soft she tried to calm herself, putting on the tiniest of fake grins.
Ferretpelt just stood there, gazing at the molly he had loved, and still loved, he just could not believe she was right there, in front of him after all these moons, alot of issues had befallen him since that day; his worst being that he has been getting terrible seizures, and he was almost killed a few times. The seizures were random, so he never knew when he would have one, but things like the cold, overworking himself, stress , all those things could certainly cause one, which is why he was on his way back to camp to rest. He hated being like this; he felt weak and useless, he was a young warrior, why did he feel so old though ? He hopefully had a long life ahead of him, and he didn't want to feel like he would collapse, he sighed and was snapped from his thoughts as she spoke, he gave her a tiny smile. "Y-yeah, it has, Lambglow..." the black and white tom glanced away, his green eyes filled with sorrow. "How... how have you been?" he nervously shuffled his paws, his tail tip flicking restlessly , he wasn't really sure what to say.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 22nd, 2019, 09:50 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

{Open to anyone}

Cold air whipped Minkpaws nose as she pushed her long skinny body out of camp her short fur standing on in. It was so cold out here and her brown gray pelt provided no shelter from the ice cold. Honestly the young molly didn't want to be out here but feeling like an outsider in her own Clan made being in the clearing feel awkward at times. Tail twitching the sleek pelted apprentice headed into the trees. She had no idea what she was doing, going on a walk? Maybe hunting she wasn't sure she just wanted to get her head clear. The recent stress was crazy, Flintspirit hadn't let her participate in the most recent battle but she was still shaken by the stories of Clanmates fighting each other. Why would you fight your brethren? Were her clanmates just waiting to attack her? That thought scared her. She felt Flintspirit wouldn't he seemed nice and was kinda cool and Fernpaw was her sister so she knew she'd never turn on her.
After walking a while the pale eyed molly looked around her it was quite out but freezing. Letting out a breath, watching it dance in the air Minkpaw realized how deep into the forest she'd wondered. Had she been her before? RiverClAn scent was everywhere so it was obvious she hadn't wondered out of her territory but she didn't remember this placed. Paws crunching icy snow beneath her paws the molly turned in a circle. There was a tall oak tree in the clearing it's bark old and rough while a breach tree was settled on the other side by a small frozen stream. None of this look that familiar but then it seemed to be at the same time. Why does the snow make everything look the same?! Minkpaw suddenly wondered regretting coming out alone and in too of that she hadn't asked for permission.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 22nd, 2019, 09:52 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertail000 View Post
"Okay." Foxbreeze replied simply. She looked at Lionwing, keeping her cool.
"It's wonderful out isn't it." He said keeping his voice calm.

Old January 22nd, 2019, 10:13 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
"It's wonderful out isn't it." He said keeping his voice calm.
"Yeah, sure," Foxbreeze replied. She twitched her tail for no real reason, and looked at her paws self-consciously.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!

Last edited by silvertail000; January 22nd, 2019 at 10:13 PM.