by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:41 PM

Old February 1st, 2019, 09:23 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post

As Poppyleaf continued to stalk her prey, she saw it raise its small head and sniff the crisp are with its tiny pink nose. She took her opportunity and pounced silently into the air, her paws coming into contact the the mouse, its body frozen in shock as she sunk her teeth into its neck and ended its life swiftly.
Licking the blood off her lips and carrying her prey back out through the sharp holly bush, Poppyleaf froze when she saw Silverfur stalking a bird, not wanting to ruin the she cats hunt, she back away slowly back into the holly bush, ignoring the sharp leaves pinching her as she did so.
She dropped the mouse and watched Silverfur stalk her feathery target. The cat was a skilled hunter, her crouch and balance perfect, and her tail held in complete motionlessness. Poppyleaf felt a pang of hunger stab at her stomach. She had eaten already today, a plump mouse at camp. The leaf bare season yielded little prey, and her clan needed every morsel, but Poppyleaf had noticed herself grow thinner recently, and she always felt weak because of it. Looking down at her prey Poppyleaf made the decision and bit into her catch, this wasn't an official hunt anyway, so what was the harm?

Silverfur kept her tail up n dropped perfectly into the crouch lightly stepping and making sure the bird could smell or see her and she leaped at it catching it in her paws giving it the killing bite.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 1st, 2019, 09:39 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Wink Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Silverfur kept her tail up n dropped perfectly into the crouch lightly stepping and making sure the bird could smell or see her and she leaped at it catching it in her paws giving it the killing bite.
Poppyleaf observed Silverfurs catch and nodded in approval.
"That's some nice work." She called, finishing her mouse and padding over to the silver she cat. Poppyleaf began to groom her tortoiseshell pelt, hoping that Silverfur wouldn't notice the missing mouse. She felt bad for eating it, despite her full stomach disagreeing with her mind.
Old February 1st, 2019, 09:44 AM

Quote:

Poppyleaf observed Silverfurs catch and nodded in approval.
"That's some nice work." She called, finishing her mouse and padding over to the silver she cat. Poppyleaf began to groom her tortoiseshell pelt, hoping that Silverfur wouldn't notice the missing mouse. She felt bad for eating it, despite her full stomach disagreeing with her mind.

Silver hasn't noticed the mouse was missing but news with a muffler mawl "thanks . should we catch more or go back?" She smiles holding her catch

Old February 1st, 2019, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Silver hasn't noticed the mouse was missing but news with a muffler mawl "thanks . should we catch more or go back?" She smiles holding her catch
Poppyleaf thought for a moment, it was getting dark but catching more prey than she had eaten would help get rid of her guilt.
"Let's catch some more then go back." She purred.
Old February 1st, 2019, 09:55 AM

Quote:

Poppyleaf thought for a moment, it was getting dark but catching more prey than she had eaten would help get rid of her guilt.
"Let's catch some more then go back." She purred.

Silver fur nods in agreement "alright let's go a hunting." *she says bury her bird to find from later.

Old February 1st, 2019, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Silver fur nods in agreement "alright let's go a hunting." *she says bury her bird to find from later.
After a while of walking, Poppyleaf and Silverfur came to a break in the trees. Faint sunlight had melted some of the snow to reveal small patches of grass in the clearing. Then Poppyleaf saw a rabbit cautiously leave the trees and hop over to a patch of grass that wasn't yet dead. Poppyleaf turned to Silverfur, nodding slightly in the direction of the rabbit.
"do you want to take this or should I?" she asked.
Old February 1st, 2019, 10:28 AM

Quote:

After a while of walking, Poppyleaf and Silverfur came to a break in the trees. Faint sunlight had melted some of the snow to reveal small patches of grass in the clearing. Then Poppyleaf saw a rabbit cautiously leave the trees and hop over to a patch of grass that wasn't yet dead. Poppyleaf turned to Silverfur, nodding slightly in the direction of the rabbit.
"do you want to take this or should I?" she asked.

Silver fur smiles looking at her " you can."

Old February 1st, 2019, 10:47 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
"I don't know where all the prey is and this is getting frustrating." He sighed.
Foxbreeze sighed too, until she saw a fat gray thing out the corner of her eye. It was a mouse! She silently chased after it, then tried to capture it. She failed but kept trying until it slipped away into its burrow. Again she sighed. She felt like a really bad hunter.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old February 1st, 2019, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Silver fur smiles looking at her " you can."
Poppyleaf nodded and then began surveying her options. The rabbit was in the middle of the clearing, making it impossible to stalk it from where she was. Poppyleaf decided she would sneak around the edge of the trees behind the rabbit and pounce on it from behind.
The mottled cat stepped lightly on the hard frosty ground as she sneaked round the edge of the clearing. she began to go out into the open behind the rabbit, and when it's ears pricked up she sprung into action. Her first run at it missed and it hopped away, stretching out a paw and hooking it's fluffy leg as she ran after it sent them both falling, but Poppyleaf was faster than the Rabbit in getting up and caught it by the scruff, sinking her teeth deep in to its neck. It squirmed in pain for a moment before go limp in her jaws.
Poppyleaf carried her prize back to Silverfur in triumph.
"Rabbits are rare in leaf bare, this one looks like it was to hungry to stay in inside though." Upon closer inspection of the creature Poppyleaf found that it barely had any meat on it, skin and bones and thin fur made up its form.
"Oh well, it's still prey for the clan i suppose." She meowed.
Old February 1st, 2019, 11:14 AM

Quote:

Poppyleaf nodded and then began surveying her options. The rabbit was in the middle of the clearing, making it impossible to stalk it from where she was. Poppyleaf decided she would sneak around the edge of the trees behind the rabbit and pounce on it from behind.
The mottled cat stepped lightly on the hard frosty ground as she sneaked round the edge of the clearing. she began to go out into the open behind the rabbit, and when it's ears pricked up she sprung into action. Her first run at it missed and it hopped away, stretching out a paw and hooking it's fluffy leg as she ran after it sent them both falling, but Poppyleaf was faster than the Rabbit in getting up and caught it by the scruff, sinking her teeth deep in to its neck. It squirmed in pain for a moment before go limp in her jaws.
Poppyleaf carried her prize back to Silverfur in triumph.
"Rabbits are rare in leaf bare, this one looks like it was to hungry to stay in inside though." Upon closer inspection of the creature Poppyleaf found that it barely had any meat on it, skin and bones and thin fur made up its form.
"Oh well, it's still prey for the clan i suppose." She meowed.

"Yes that's true prey is pretty." She smiles and goes together her bird

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; February 1st, 2019 at 11:14 AM.