Last post by Luminous
Today 04:24 AM

Old February 2nd, 2019, 02:33 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@pomegranate
(ew this is ugly short ;w; sorry!)

Sitting alone in a small snow-coated clearing was a rust-colored feline who looked at the world through an aching lense of solitude. Ripariancall stared out into the distance with a lackadaisical gaze, deep in thought as the world moved on around him. The wind bit at his ears and nose, making everything smell like snow. Prey could go by easily undetected; not that there was much to start with. Leafbare was slowly coming to an end, though the feline knew there would be a few more moons until it could be considered Newleaf.
A yawn escaped the tom’s parted maw as he blinked his colorful eyes, though his ears swivelled quickly when a rustle sounded from the brambles to his right. Unlike most, this sound hardly fazed the Chausie, and the only movement he made was the flick of his ears. As expected, a red cardinal flew out from the bush, singing a song as it did so, and flew up into a nearby tree. Ripariancall had seen the brightly colored bird on his way to this place- the place he came to get away from the clan. The rust colored cat sighed as he curled his long tail around his small paws, hugging his oddly dainty structure tight as a gust of wind made him shudder. Ripariancall sucked in a breath and closed his eyes tight, relaxing when it passed. Oh, he couldn’t wait for Newleaf.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old February 2nd, 2019, 03:10 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
@pomegranate
(ew this is ugly short ;w; sorry!)

Sitting alone in a small snow-coated clearing was a rust-colored feline who looked at the world through an aching lense of solitude. Ripariancall stared out into the distance with a lackadaisical gaze, deep in thought as the world moved on around him. The wind bit at his ears and nose, making everything smell like snow. Prey could go by easily undetected; not that there was much to start with. Leafbare was slowly coming to an end, though the feline knew there would be a few more moons until it could be considered Newleaf.
A yawn escaped the tom’s parted maw as he blinked his colorful eyes, though his ears swivelled quickly when a rustle sounded from the brambles to his right. Unlike most, this sound hardly fazed the Chausie, and the only movement he made was the flick of his ears. As expected, a red cardinal flew out from the bush, singing a song as it did so, and flew up into a nearby tree. Ripariancall had seen the brightly colored bird on his way to this place- the place he came to get away from the clan. The rust colored cat sighed as he curled his long tail around his small paws, hugging his oddly dainty structure tight as a gust of wind made him shudder. Ripariancall sucked in a breath and closed his eyes tight, relaxing when it passed. Oh, he couldn’t wait for Newleaf.
(ugly short is perfectly fine <3 ahh I love going into sugarplum’s mind, he’s so complicated. I’m probably going to roleplay him a ton)

Sugarplum was walking through Thunderclan’s territory without any sort of caution or genuine care. His large paws crunched over frosted leaves and ferns without any shred of courtesy towards anyone who could be hunting. He wasn’t exactly careful when walking around his own home territory, and if someone had the dignity to pick a fight over the large tom scaring off potential kills, Sugarplum was ready for it. His claws were itching for something to do, sitting in camp made him feel slothish all over. But he didn’t want to hunt or patrol, his mind didn’t exactly want that sort of stimulus. Even though his hunting style was unique and enjoyable to work with, Sugarplum didn’t want to do chores. Hunting for the clan was a duty, not a hobby or pastime like most cats believed. But if someone wanted to fight he’d gladly accept a verbal or physical challenge.
He wasn’t angry- no. He was merely frustrated with his state. Long fur was a mess, sight was blurry- he had awoken to utter destruction! A nice chilly walk would loosen him up. Maybe a verbal sparring would spike his mind for awhile. Sugarplum, his cream pelt swaying with the movement of his broad shoulders, made his way deeper into the woodlands. He scanned ahead, and caught a glimpse of another cat nearby. Eyes narrowing, Sugarplum passed by the tom. Sugarplum normally came here to get away from the bustle of the clan- what was he doing here?
The tom radiated Thunderclan scent, so Sugarplum’s fur was still laying flat. But this was odd. Very interesting. Sugarplum almost never saw anyone here besides a skittish calico every moon or so. He had deduced that she liked hunting here solo. But this Chausie wasn’t one he had seen before. If he was a common visitor to this part of the territory then Sugarplum must not have ever even collided with him, or even smelt his scent. “Morning.” Sugarplum said, turning his head abruptly after greeting him to not appear intrusive. He would just find a tree to sit in if possible. But he had to be polite first, of course. “What brings you here?” He inquired gently. Maybe then he could tell if this reddish tom was a normal visitor to this glen, or just a one-time passerby.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 2nd, 2019, 03:50 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

(ugly short is perfectly fine <3 ahh I love going into sugarplum’s mind, he’s so complicated. I’m probably going to roleplay him a ton)

Sugarplum was walking through Thunderclan’s territory without any sort of caution or genuine care. His large paws crunched over frosted leaves and ferns without any shred of courtesy towards anyone who could be hunting. He wasn’t exactly careful when walking around his own home territory, and if someone had the dignity to pick a fight over the large tom scaring off potential kills, Sugarplum was ready for it. His claws were itching for something to do, sitting in camp made him feel slothish all over. But he didn’t want to hunt or patrol, his mind didn’t exactly want that sort of stimulus. Even though his hunting style was unique and enjoyable to work with, Sugarplum didn’t want to do chores. Hunting for the clan was a duty, not a hobby or pastime like most cats believed. But if someone wanted to fight he’d gladly accept a verbal or physical challenge.
He wasn’t angry- no. He was merely frustrated with his state. Long fur was a mess, sight was blurry- he had awoken to utter destruction! A nice chilly walk would loosen him up. Maybe a verbal sparring would spike his mind for awhile. Sugarplum, his cream pelt swaying with the movement of his broad shoulders, made his way deeper into the woodlands. He scanned ahead, and caught a glimpse of another cat nearby. Eyes narrowing, Sugarplum passed by the tom. Sugarplum normally came here to get away from the bustle of the clan- what was he doing here?
The tom radiated Thunderclan scent, so Sugarplum’s fur was still laying flat. But this was odd. Very interesting. Sugarplum almost never saw anyone here besides a skittish calico every moon or so. He had deduced that she liked hunting here solo. But this Chausie wasn’t one he had seen before. If he was a common visitor to this part of the territory then Sugarplum must not have ever even collided with him, or even smelt his scent. “Morning.” Sugarplum said, turning his head abruptly after greeting him to not appear intrusive. He would just find a tree to sit in if possible. But he had to be polite first, of course. “What brings you here?” He inquired gently. Maybe then he could tell if this reddish tom was a normal visitor to this glen, or just a one-time passerby.
The cold snow began to slowly melt beneath Ripariancall’s warm paws, dampening them further. The tom moved his gaze to the snow, his eyes falling inquisitively to the varrying sets of prints; some recognisable, others mixing in with the mud. He began to recognise a few he’d seen in the past; bird prints and one single set of fox tracks. Ripariancall disliked hunting; fighting as well. The tom was secretly disgusted by blood, a fact that he disliked sharing with other felines. The thought made the ginger tom shudder, and he lifted his gaze from the snow.
This time he was startled to hear the snow crunching behind him. His head swivelled behind him, his eyes narrowing slightly at the sight of the other feline. Ripariancall frowned slightly, watching the other as he walked past him. The Chausie recognised the light pelted tom from camp, but not well enough to know his name. The other smelt of ThunderClan, so the blue-eyed tom had no reason to fear. Dispite this, the fur on the back of his neck bristled ever so slightly out of more caution than fear. When the other spoke, Ripariancall nodded curtly. He studied the tom as he spoke, looking closely at his expressions. He carefully chose his next words, clearing his throat before replying.
“Just needed to clear my head. And you?”
The feline spoke shortly, his tone inquisitive on the verge of cautious. Ripariancall cocked his head to one side as he awaited a response, wondering also how the other knew of this place. The small clearing wasn’t exactly hidden, but Ripariancall had frequented the area on occasion and hadn’t ever smelt another cat.
Perhaps its the snow that’s been covering it, he considered.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old February 2nd, 2019, 08:56 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertail000 View Post
"Okay." She followed Lionwing back to camp.
"Hey before we get back into the camp do you want to talk for awhile out here in the sun?" He asked.

Old February 3rd, 2019, 12:26 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Instantly, he relaxed when the other tom spoke and seemingly met the silent exchange with an affirmation: this wasn't going to be a violent encounter, assuming he didn't massively mess something up. Days of running sparked gratitude for the attitude, and he could admire it during times like these when it seemed the entirety of the Clans were at one another's throats with no end in sight, so he'd consider it an achievement that he wasn't being driven out with angry jaws snapping at him. Not that RiverClan and ThunderClan were on awful terms, but the loyalties shifted so fast.

Drawing his mind to the present, Cedarsprint fluffed his fur out more, though the actual change was minimal since he was already quite puffed for show as he attempted to bite down his laughter that threatened to break the ridiculous stance. "Are you saying you don't think I can handle a little wind? I'll have you know I can be plenty burly like you and the rest of the ThunderClanners, these measly winds don't stand a chance." He dropped the posture in favor of scooting toward the trunk, inward on the branch, and then peering down to bring the tom into view. Unable to help himself, his eyes were bright and flashing with benevolent roguery. "Hey now," he chided lightly, "I'd never put a mouse in my fur, not when I have to save the space for fish. You know, I really shouldn't be telling you this since it's a secret that goes pretty far back, but us RiverClanners do like to watch the scrunch of the other Clans' noses as we walk by, and what better way to accomplish that than storing our slimy, scaly friends among our pelts?" Nevertheless, the discussion was kind of goofy and Cedarsprint knew it, but it was hard to resist when a golden opportunity arose. It wasn't very often that he could engage in playful banter with another cat, and somehow, the conversational partner being a stranger made it easier to talk when those close to him were at risk of extending judgment to his actions.

"An astute observation," Cedarsprint meowed as his home Clan was deduced, a feat since he hadn't been a stable warrior of RiverClan in quite some time with his habit of wandering. "I guess maybe what I said about having smarts was a slight understatement." With a grin on his muzzle, he teased, "And only slight, considering you haven't taken me out of the tree and dragged me from ThunderClan's territory after determining I was a trespasser quite some time ago." At this point, it didn't matter if he knew his origin considering he'd appeared to have it figured out already; probably better a RiverClanner than a WindClanner, given the territory he was in and their past aggressions.

Cedarsprint's chuckle joined with his, and he commented jokingly, "I forgot 'bold', which is the perfect word for your claim of brawn under all that fur." Mischievousness tugging at him, Cedarsprint looked away only to gracefully pounce onto a new branch of the tree, claws digging in while a dusting snow was sent spiraling toward the ground and toward the tom below.

But when his request to 'shimmy on down' was heard, the laughter ceased, and he paused awkwardly on the branch. Heights were great, until… well, he had to return to the altitude at which cats belonged. "I think it's a bit late in my life for that warning," he replied to the part about breaking something, trying to keep the worried frown from tainting his expression. Ever since the incident at the Seastones, coming down from high places was a struggle, and he was beginning to regret his brilliant idea of getting over his fear via confrontation.

For a minute there, Flintspirit had to stop and process this new idea. He forgot for a moment the playful chide that his companion had held, his green eyes growing wide at the validity the statement could hold. Hiding fish in their pelts? That’s actually disgustingly brilliant. But of course he shook his head, regaining his bearings of the current conversation. Of course the tomcat was joking, though if he wasn’t, Flintspirit would have actually been impressed. As he’d thought, the idea of holding fish in their thick pelts was, in fact, disgustingly brilliant.
Letting out a laugh, he flicked his tail, scrunching up his nose in response. “Wow, no wonder all other clans steer clear of you guys at gatherings! You guys deliberately want to smell like something just dragged out of the river!” His tail lashed playfully, a amusing glint lightning up his bright green eyes. “Though I’d probably get a lot more hate if I started storing wild garlic in my pelt. That stuff STINKS!” He crinkled his nose in memory of his past run in with the plant. Defintley not something he’d like to have around him at all times. Plus it would make it really hard to hunt properly. Or maybe the prey would just start to get confused as to why there’s a moving patch of garlic around the forest. Either way, the entire idea was hilarious to Flintspirit, and he burst out in full-fledged laughter at the image he was conjuring up in his mind.

As his guess was confirmed, much to his surprise and delight, his ears perked higher as he let out a scoff. “Well, let me have you know, I’m not going to climb up there after you and get myself stuck as well.” He flicked his tail in annoyance, now glaring at the tree branches around him. For a Thunderclan cat, the deputy was not the biggest fan of trees. Well, of climbing them at least. ”I’d rather just wait down here until your butt freezes off and you clamber down. Or you fall. Either way, I’ll wait.” A wide, teasing grin then spread across his maw, eyes sparkling with a playful mirth. “Then, when that happens, I’ll drag you from my territory in the most fashionable manner, and return you to the river so you’re not flopping around like the fish you are.” He made a dramatic sweep of his tail towards Riverclan territory, his grin getting impossibly wider as his teasing bought continued. “Although... I may just keep you. I’ve never seen a fish that can climb before, so you’re probably of some value.” He bounced on his paws as the cold started to seep through his pelt, determined to stay put, but also not wanting to freeze his paws off. His grin was still directed at the warrior in the tree, awaiting the Riverclanner’s response to his relentless teasing. Flintspirit was for sure having fun. Too much fun.

As the tom praised him on another “trait” of his, the Thunderclan tomcat allowed his gaze to wander for a moment, taking in the surroundings of his territory. He was still wary of any predator that could come out of the forest at any moment. It was leaf-bare, so they were more ferocious than ever. But he was also watching for any of his clanmates that might be passing by. He knew they looked up to him as a deputy, part of the leadership of their clan, and if they found him conversing with a trespasser, he knew some certain cats would like to have something bad they could put on his record. Not that Flintspirit minded of course, he just didn’t want to deal with a heated situation that Passionstar would probably have to get in the middle of. Flintspirit has already had a few arguments with select few cats in the clan, even though he tried to get along. There were just those cats that got under his skin more than he liked. It also didn’t help that Flintspirit was probably one of the most stubborn, competitive cats in the forest. And there’s no exaggeration there.
In his current state of thought, he didn’t notice the mound of snow spiraling down towards him. Didn’t notice until it had showered all over his pelt, landing on his head and rendering his eyesight useless for the time being.

Leaping up in the air with a surprised yowl at the sudden darkness and cold, Flintspirit flailed his legs, his claws finding a hold on the trunk of the tree. He clung to it, most of the snow now dislodged from his quick movement. Casting a very real glare up at the tom, he lashed his tail. “Wow, I welcome you into my territory with no tension and that’s how you repay me?” Flintspirit was upset, yes, but more annoyed than anything. “You’re lucky that I don’t climb trees, otherwise you’d probably be needing a visit from the medicine cat.” His growl showed his annoyance, but also betraying that none of his threats were real. He turned his eyes back on the tom, almost tempted to clamber up the tree and give him a playful blow. The deputy knew how to climb, it was just the matter that he was kind of scared of heights. He’d never admit that out loud of course. “Now I’ve got to groom myself again, that’ll take forever.” He grumbled, dropping down from his position on the tree’s trunk, landing easily on his paws.

As he ran a paw over his head to dislodge the last of the snow, a wicked grin found its way to his maw upon hearing the tom’s words. “You know what?” He meowed, a playful tone returning to his voice. But also one of dangerous warning. “Maybe I just will come on up there. That way, when I fail at climbing back down, I’ll take you down with me.” He placed his forepaws on the trunk again, tail waving in amusement. “That way you can have a taste of your own medicine.” He purred, his voice still a mix of teasing mirth.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 09:21 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
"Hey before we get back into the camp do you want to talk for awhile out here in the sun?" He asked.
"Yeah, you know, this is a bit early but I've been wanting to tell you something..." Foxbreeze looked away slightly, embarrassed, and took a deep breath. "Um, uh, well," she stuttered, unable to find the words for what she wanted to say. Taking another deep breath in, she blurted out, "Do you want to be mates?" It felt good saying that, but she was worried about the reply. Would he want to be mates with her?

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old February 3rd, 2019, 09:23 PM

Quote:
"Yeah, you know, this is a bit early but I've been wanting to tell you something..." Foxbreeze looked away slightly, embarrassed, and took a deep breath. "Um, uh, well," she stuttered, unable to find the words for what she wanted to say. Taking another deep breath in, she blurted out, "Do you want to be mates?" It felt good saying that, but she was worried about the reply. Would he want to be mates with her?
He sat there and thought about it for a little bit.
"Yes I would Love to." He purred with joy.

Old February 3rd, 2019, 09:29 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
He sat there and thought about it for a little bit.
"Yes I would Love to." He purred with joy.
She didn't know what to say, just nuzzled close to Lionwing, purring. She was so happy that she had found a mate that it was all she could think about. She wondered about having kits and all that, too, but that really wasn't so important right now. All that was important to her right now was their love.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old February 3rd, 2019, 09:30 PM

Quote:
She didn't know what to say, just nuzzled close to Lionwing, purring. She was so happy that she had found a mate that it was all she could think about. She wondered about having kits and all that, too, but that really wasn't so important right now. All that was important to her right now was their love.
"I am glade we are mates now." He said to her.

Old February 9th, 2019, 07:02 AM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Randompaw bounded out in front of his mentor Finchwish. Glancing behind him, he meowed, "Let's go, let's go!"
@Cave

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~