Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:48 AM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by iliri
Today 11:46 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by carmen
Today 11:40 AM
[ Seab Sib Finder! ] “The...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:38 AM
♡ Medical advice | Cat...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo smiled.
Chameleonpaws smiled at Bingo.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@HannahBannana
Ferngaze layed in the clearing trying to find something interesting to do or someone to talk to.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:43 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Chameleonpaws smiled at Bingo.
Bingo toothily smiled back.(XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Gtg, reply tomorrow)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
(XDD He's adorable though <3)
(Definitely an Auntie's Boy~)
Honeyfur smiled at Tempestkit when the kit's gaze turned to her, and the golden Queen purred when he trotted over. She cast a glance toward the others before bending down to brush her muzzle lightly across the top of Tempestkit's head. "Hello, Tempy," She cooed, a rare sound for the usually feisty Queen. She sat back up and curled her tail around her paws, flicking her ear at his question about Snowstar. She knew her sister came in to see the kits as often as she could. Snowstar was very busy. "Maybe. She just has a few things to attend to. Very busy cat." She smiled down at Tempestkit.

The smile melted, however, at his question about WindClan. WindClan, ah. Honeyfur was neutral on the whole ordeal, really. And she knew Snowstar was trying to set things right again. Honeyfur knew her sister hadnt been thinking clearly about any of it before; She'd been pregnant after all, that can scramble your brain alot. But now Snowstar was thinking clearly, and Honeyfur was curious to see what she was going to do about the rising tensions. "Well, I doubt your mother would appreciate if I told you." Honeyfur decided carefully. "You can ask her when she returns. Anyway," She decided to steer the conversation to another topic. "Have you made any new friends around here lately?"

@Doctor Andreas Marino
Mintkit smiled at Tempestkit when her brother looked over at her, her head resting gently on the edge of the nest and her ice blue eyes fixed on him. Tempestkit was a good brother. And she loved him. Though he was like all of her siblings - So... Excitable. And playful. It was hard being the only girl in the litter. Surrounded by Toms all the time. Mintkit chuckled under her breath. Like Ripplekit. Something about that brother in particular brought out a whole other side of her - She just adored messing with him, picking on him, annoying him. Because he annoyed her, too. Mintkit was sure if the others started annoying her and picking on her like Ripplekit did, she would do the exact same thing. Mintkit may be a she-cat, but she was a tough little warrior. Or so, Stormstrike said.

Mintkit stood up and stretched, pushing her paws against the nest as she watched Tempestkit head over to their aunt. A smile tugged at her maw. Her brother definitely looked up to the golden Queen that was kitsitting them today. Mintkit was neutral. Honeyfur was serious like her, but there was a certain fire about her. A firmness. A... Leadership. Mintkit had heard Honeyfur say more than once that while Snowstar was leader of ThunderClan, Honeyfur would always be the leader of her own siblings. And that Tempestkit was the leader of his siblings. Mintkit didnt understand what that meant yet, but ah well.

The young she-cat let her gaze flicker over around the nursery, looking for someone to talk to. She spotted a group of kits over by the nest, but one kit stood out in particular. Starkit. Mintkit had seen her Uncle, Roarclaw talking to Starkit before. The she-kit was one of her good friends. She wasnt sure about the other two, though. Maybe, if they werent loud. Mintkit leaped out of the nest and veered sharply around her siblings to head over to her friend, glancing over at Palekit and Lynxkit. Though Palekit caught her attention more. The kit looked quite scared. Why? Mintkit wanted to know, but she didnt ask. Instead she glanced at Lynxkit again, blinking. "Hello." She said simply, then turned to Starkit, and her gaze became a bit more warm. "Hi, Starkit."

Alrighty~ See you tomorrow Candy!
--
Starkit's gaze wandered over to Mintkit, and she smiled at her. "Hey Minty~!" She purred happily, some of her irritation from earlier melting away. "Have you met Lynxkit and Palekit yet?" She gestured towards the two, smiling happily now that she had something to distract her from her angry thoughts. The vitiligo-spotted kit flicked her ears a little as a small twig hit her on the head gently, which had been shaken loose by the winds outside. Starkit's bright eyes gleamed happily, as she looked back and forth from Mintkit to Lynxkit and Palekit. Would they like each other? She really hoped so; her mother told her it was hard to be friends with cats that hated each other. The thought of her mother made her smile drop a little. The kitten really didn't like her mother... she didn't hate her, per se, but she wished that Birchfur was a little less... mean. That she would spend time with them rather than look at them like they were pieces of scum, things that ruined her life. Starkit caught onto it; her siblings may not have, but Starkit knew how her mother thought.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:30 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Mangokit drew back a bit.
"Umm... Hi! I'm Mangokit! I'm sorry for crashing into you, it was an accident." The small kit mewed kindly, hoping the other kit would understand an accept her apology.

@Boba Fett

Character Site

Old August 23rd, 2017, 12:15 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Vireokit was angry. He hadn't been this frustrated with another kit before. Sure his two sisters were annoying but he never been truly angry with them. Yes his parents made him angry when they made him stop playing his games. Yes they annoyed him, but this was the first time he had been mad at someone his own age. It was different, but it felt right. He could attack the kit, especially not one who had literally just been taken in and especially not when the mother was standing just a few feet away from them. As he heard the cat speak, he turned around, a glare shot to the apprentice. "Kits." He growled abruptly. He turned to his stick once more and stepped down hard on it, making it snap in two. A few splinters shot out from under his paws, and he looked on in slight satisfaction. "Kits. She hated me. Her mom told her to play with me and then she played with a dumb feather. " he growled, turning back to Kestrelpaw with a grumpy sulk on his face. "Normally kits not liking me doesn't bother me, but she was rude in the way she did it." He complained. "Most kits just say they are tired and then leave and that's that. No this kit ignored my attempts to play with her, and then after be questioning went to her mother and said 'I don't like him much. Can I not play with him? He's mean.' " he huffed. Normally if a cat didn't like him he didn't care, because he didn't like most cats anyways. "And for your knowledge, shredding the stick actually did help a little." He remarked in a snottish tone.
The sandy apprentice's optics showed her amusement as her whiskers twitched, although she made no comment as to the tom's unfortunate situation. The word he spoke had a venom in it that she recognized very well, it being a venom that she had used several times already. Kits. Ah, so he must not fit in with the others. Another sad outcast, another misfit to throw to the bottom of the pile. Kestrelpaw wondered if the other kits ever got tired of taking each other apart. Of course not, they were bigger gossips then the warriors. No, no - she took that back. No one was as big of a gossip as the other warriors. Kestrelpaw herself didn't seem to care for it much, she engaged in pleasant small talk (boring though it could get) and limited her subject topics to things such as herself and the cat before her. Generally others wouldn't enter the conversation unless it was briefly such as mentioning a brother or other sibling, or relative.

She didn't really like talking about other cats behind their backs, she found it to be sneaky and underhanded and highly suspicious. "Oh." Was her simple response to his growling speech, and she watched him with her sage optics, tail curled around herself as he spoke again. Now, Kestrelpaw was not used to being spoken to in a snottish tone at all. She was more used to being treated like a princess, like a warrior princess, that was. So when that tone of voice came from the maw of the tom, her eyes narrowed and she looked ready to snap back at him.

"Oh good, I'm so glad," Her sarcastic purr carried out around the clearing around them. For at least ten-tail lengths it could be heard, at least that was what Kestrelpaw imagined. She glared down at Vireokit, a look of annoyance in her eyes. Would she ever be able to manage a young apprentice? A young cat, especially one as annoying as Vireokit, could easily be taken care of. Though did she want to manage him? That was the real question here. She wasn't so sure that she could manage a tom like him, and if she could, it would take some time. Time that was better spent then taking care of some young kit who thought he was the real deal when honestly, all that he was was some cat waiting to be an apprentice who would be waiting to be a warrior - yes, all he could be was a wannabe.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 07:20 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Equinox

Wheatfur breathed in relief of Antkit being taken care of, and the tom started to sort out his herbs. The golden medicine cat carefully divided his herbs, organising them into groups based of their properties, not type, as most medicine cats would do. It saved time, as it was easier to grab a random herb that soothed an upset stomach, then mill around looking for a specific herb. The tom needed to be more efficient, as he was forgoing his duties for random kits. Wheatfur would still spend his spare time with the tom, but wheatfur was setting his priorities strait. The clan needed to stay healthy.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old August 23rd, 2017, 11:44 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Suspiciousmindz @Random Melchester
@Socks @tawny~ @Teza

[So sorry!! I didn't realize we were waiting on me ;w; ]

The bulky warrior turned his gaze to the warrior next to him, his blue optics lingered for a moment before they once again focused on his leader. The warrior didn't like the way the things were turning out, both leaders were crabby, to put it lightly. He watched Snowstar address Bubblestep, not realizing that the Molly who just padded up to them was the deputy, he dipped his head, trying to seem polite. 'Makes me wonder what happened to Fennelnose.' he thought, his tail twitched. Sleepingcloud didn't like the way this was going, there was too much tension in the air, it was making it difficult to breathe. Although the Siberian could understand both the leaders anger he wished that they would try to at least seem...kind. He lowered his gaze and flattened his ears, he didn't like this at all. Although Sleepingcloud new he was more than capable he didn't want to harm anyone, it was against what he believed in. "There's too much tension...." he whispered, mainly to himself, he just hoped they would get Alderscreech.

@Slash-GNR

The slim tom sat himself down and gave the Molly a forced smile, which held some malice behind it. "So rude, what if I was?" he asked, his frosty blue orbs blazed with annoyance. He respected others so he at least expected some back. "But no, thats not why I'm here, just figured I'd speak to you since we've never actually talked." he stated, wrapping his tail neatly around his grey paws. So far Stonekit didn't like the molly's attitude, there was something off by her, something wasn't right. After a few seconds the kit let out a sigh and glared at the feline "Why are you snappy one second and as sweet as honey the next?" he asked, he didnt like it when secrets were kept from him, they were classmates weren't they?
Muddykit narrowed her eyes. "Why? Because I am logical. I see things as they really are. I see you as you really are. You want to be in charge. You want to be above all others. Stonekit, you accomplish this by being "friends" with everyone, so they obey you," she ended shuffling her paws. "However, I will not fall for your charm," she stated. "I am strong enough to stand my own ground," she said. The female twitched her nose as she stared at her fellow feline. "I block myself off from others because I don't want to be used," she said to him. Muddykit wasn't trying to get on an emotional level with Stonekit, but she was attempting to explain why she was the way she was.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old August 23rd, 2017, 12:51 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The sandy apprentice's optics showed her amusement as her whiskers twitched, although she made no comment as to the tom's unfortunate situation. The word he spoke had a venom in it that she recognized very well, it being a venom that she had used several times already. Kits. Ah, so he must not fit in with the others. Another sad outcast, another misfit to throw to the bottom of the pile. Kestrelpaw wondered if the other kits ever got tired of taking each other apart. Of course not, they were bigger gossips then the warriors. No, no - she took that back. No one was as big of a gossip as the other warriors. Kestrelpaw herself didn't seem to care for it much, she engaged in pleasant small talk (boring though it could get) and limited her subject topics to things such as herself and the cat before her. Generally others wouldn't enter the conversation unless it was briefly such as mentioning a brother or other sibling, or relative.

She didn't really like talking about other cats behind their backs, she found it to be sneaky and underhanded and highly suspicious. "Oh." Was her simple response to his growling speech, and she watched him with her sage optics, tail curled around herself as he spoke again. Now, Kestrelpaw was not used to being spoken to in a snottish tone at all. She was more used to being treated like a princess, like a warrior princess, that was. So when that tone of voice came from the maw of the tom, her eyes narrowed and she looked ready to snap back at him.

"Oh good, I'm so glad," Her sarcastic purr carried out around the clearing around them. For at least ten-tail lengths it could be heard, at least that was what Kestrelpaw imagined. She glared down at Vireokit, a look of annoyance in her eyes. Would she ever be able to manage a young apprentice? A young cat, especially one as annoying as Vireokit, could easily be taken care of. Though did she want to manage him? That was the real question here. She wasn't so sure that she could manage a tom like him, and if she could, it would take some time. Time that was better spent then taking care of some young kit who thought he was the real deal when honestly, all that he was was some cat waiting to be an apprentice who would be waiting to be a warrior - yes, all he could be was a wannabe.
So Vireokit's situation didn't look much better out here than it did back in the nursery with Redkit and Ravenstorm. Kestrelpaw seemed annoyed with him, and reluctant to be around him. Nothing new, but it bothered him that Kestrelpaw was the one who had come over and started the conversation. What was she expecting? Him to drop his obvious anger and attitude and be all peachy kind to her? No, he most definitely wouldn't do that. He wouldn't do it for anyone else and she wasn't any different. "What, you got a problem with being wrong for once?" He retorted. "Are you one of those she cats who always have to be right. And if they aren't right they get offended and emotional. Because if you're going to get touchy and emotional on it then you can go, because you certainly aren't going to receive sympathy from me." He added with a huff.

(rip this is like one of the only rp's i've had with him. I haven't fleshed him out well so posts are going to be shorter with him)
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 23rd, 2017, 01:06 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Mangokit drew back a bit.
"Umm... Hi! I'm Mangokit! I'm sorry for crashing into you, it was an accident." The small kit mewed kindly, hoping the other kit would understand an accept her apology.

@Boba Fett
Bingo smiled,"No problem! You wanna play!?" He waved his tail wildly excited to play with someone around his age.

@Role
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread