Last post by Mica
Today 08:21 PM

Old July 17th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Whitenose purred," I love my daughters already, he glanced at his solo tom and paused," I think Hollowkit suites him. I love you Petalsky and I love Hollowkit, Slipkit, and Snowkit." He rumbled with joy.

Hollowkit let out a small squeak and continued nursing with his sisters.
Petalsky laughed at the little squeaks being emitted from their kits, watching as they filled their tummies. "Yes, Hollowkit sounds lovely." She kept her gaze on the three kits, but brought her attention to Whitenose as he continued to speak. "I love you as well," she meowed, bringing her nose up to touch his before continuing to gaze lovingly at her kits. "And I love you three as well, my precious kits." With all three of her bundles named and eating, she laid her head back down. Exhaustion was still causing her eyelids to feel heavy, though she found herself afraid to sleep, not wanting to take her attention of her kits.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 17th, 2017, 01:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Petalsky laughed at the little squeaks being emitted from their kits, watching as they filled their tummies. "Yes, Hollowkit sounds lovely." She kept her gaze on the three kits, but brought her attention to Whitenose as he continued to speak. "I love you as well," she meowed, bringing her nose up to touch his before continuing to gaze lovingly at her kits. "And I love you three as well, my precious kits." With all three of her bundles named and eating, she laid her head back down. Exhaustion was still causing her eyelids to feel heavy, though she found herself afraid to sleep, not wanting to take her attention of her kits.
Whitenost layed down watching his kits, he heard Hollowkit squeak and purred silently thinkingHollowkit's got a voice already I can see and is sharing his opinion he stared at the kits until he eventually fell asleep.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 17th, 2017, 03:08 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
@ladybugg03 @CandyFlossCat

Petalsky's eyes widened at the thought, and her gaze flitted down to her belly. "No, they won't be," she whispered, her breaths still coming fast. She prepared herself, knowing this certainly wouldn't be easy, but was comforted by the fact that she had her mate by her side.
-skip-
By the end, the molly was exhausted. It took all the strength in her to lift her head back up; she had laid it down during the birth due to being drained. Despite the tiredness that lined her face, her yellow eyes glimmered with happiness as she looked down at three healthy kits, two she-cats and a tom, all impossibly tiny. She couldn't have been happier in this moment. If possible her love for the little felines had already blown up in proportion to what it was before, surprising herself that she could love someone quite as much. Her mother had been right; there really was nothing comparable in the world to a mother's love. "They're all fine," she breathed out to Whitenose, leaning down to give each one a lick on the head. She gave them another loving glance as she looked up at her mate. "We should name them."
Quote:
Whitenost layed down watching his kits, he heard Hollowkit squeak and purred silently thinkingHollowkit's got a voice already I can see and is sharing his opinion he stared at the kits until he eventually fell asleep.
(I'm so sorry! I had summer school this morning and couldn't reply. I'm here now though.)
The small black kit squeaked as she wriggled around, trying to find warmth. She pushed against her siblings as she nuzzled into her mother's stomach. The newly named Slipkit suckled until she couldn't withstand any more. The small feline's white feet struggled to move her forward but succeeded in reaching her father's chest. She fell with a little squeak and her legs splayed out on all sides.
Old July 17th, 2017, 06:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
(I'm so sorry! I had summer school this morning and couldn't reply. I'm here now though.)
The small black kit squeaked as she wriggled around, trying to find warmth. She pushed against her siblings as she nuzzled into her mother's stomach. The newly named Slipkit suckled until she couldn't withstand any more. The small feline's white feet struggled to move her forward but succeeded in reaching her father's chest. She fell with a little squeak and her legs splayed out on all sides.
Whitenose gently licked Slipkit's black fur," You're strong Slipkit. That was brave of you making it to me." He purred suprised that one of his kits left their mother's side to come to him.

Hollowkit nursed until he no longer was thirsty, he realized that there was more room by his mother so he stretched out, kicking Snowkit by mistake. Slipkit must be my littermate he thought and let out a joyful squeak.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; July 17th, 2017 at 06:36 PM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 06:51 PM
i luv u

Quote:
Whitenose gently licked Slipkit's black fur," You're strong Slipkit. That was brave of you making it to me." He purred suprised that one of his kits left their mother's side to come to him.

Hollowkit nursed until he no longer was thirsty, he realized that there was more room by his mother so he stretched out, kicking Snowkit by mistake. Slipkit must be my littermate he thought and let out a joyful squeak.
Slipkit mewed in contentment at her father's touch. She tried to get closer but fell again.
Old July 18th, 2017, 12:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Slipkit mewed in contentment at her father's touch. She tried to get closer but fell again.
Whitenose purred and gently licked Slipkit's fur still stunded that his daughter left his mates side.

Old July 20th, 2017, 06:25 PM
i luv u

Quote:
Whitenose purred and gently licked Slipkit's fur still stunded that his daughter left his mates side.
Slipkit's tiny pink mouth opened in a yawn. Exhaustion took over her body as she got closer and curled into a tiny little ball.
Old July 27th, 2017, 04:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

A small burnt red somali mix ran around the nursery, her small tail bobbing up and down as she ran after the moss ball. Though there was hardly a smile on her face. It was just something for her to do. Redkit already lost one of her brothers, and she haven't seen her other ones. She felt...well, alone, but with so much going on--so much she didn't understand, the she kit tried to stay active on everyday life. She wanted to smile, but that was long gone. So, playing around was a lot better than anything. Even if there were hardly any positive emotions behind it. As she caught up to the rolling moss, she latched her claws onto it, but her speed was too much. She flipped over, tumbling onto her side, but the moss kept attached to her claws. She quickly got up, bending down with her rump in the air, her tail lashing. ''You thought you can get away from me?'' She growled at the toy, and used her muzzle to throw it around again, lifting herself up once more to chase it. ''Get back here! Face me, you vermin!'' She giggled lightly, finding comfort as she played this game alone. Playing alone had no harm in it. After all, she was used to it. Though she longed to be out in the open, exploring or whatever. She haven't seen her parents in a while, but she couldn't blame them. Perhaps they were busy. Then again, everyone was busy lately.

@monfang
Old July 27th, 2017, 10:36 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
A small burnt red somali mix ran around the nursery, her small tail bobbing up and down as she ran after the moss ball. Though there was hardly a smile on her face. It was just something for her to do. Redkit already lost one of her brothers, and she haven't seen her other ones. She felt...well, alone, but with so much going on--so much she didn't understand, the she kit tried to stay active on everyday life. She wanted to smile, but that was long gone. So, playing around was a lot better than anything. Even if there were hardly any positive emotions behind it. As she caught up to the rolling moss, she latched her claws onto it, but her speed was too much. She flipped over, tumbling onto her side, but the moss kept attached to her claws. She quickly got up, bending down with her rump in the air, her tail lashing. ''You thought you can get away from me?'' She growled at the toy, and used her muzzle to throw it around again, lifting herself up once more to chase it. ''Get back here! Face me, you vermin!'' She giggled lightly, finding comfort as she played this game alone. Playing alone had no harm in it. After all, she was used to it. Though she longed to be out in the open, exploring or whatever. She haven't seen her parents in a while, but she couldn't blame them. Perhaps they were busy. Then again, everyone was busy lately.

@monfang
Scorchedpetal walked in, muscles sore and tense. She knew going to the gathering would cause pain. She was lost in thought when Redkit bolted passed her, and she felt the mossball hit her chest. She looked down at it, then she looked back up and chuckled. "Sweetie, why aren't you playing with Strikerkit? Is he still upset?" She asked, kicking the ball towards her. Beachkit was in the Medicine Cat Den with Ebonyfrost, getting his leg checked out. She knew that he and Strikerkit were upset, and she knew Redkit was as well, but she seemed to take it better than the other two. She grabbed Redkit by her scruff, walked to a nest and layed down, her muscles tensing from the small strain, then easing. She winced slightly at this, but quickly smiled. She began to groom the kit. "How have you been doing, little star?" She asked, voice smooth and sweet like honey, tongue gently rasping over the kit, a soft, low purr rolling in her chest.
Old July 27th, 2017, 11:13 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

Scorchedpetal walked in, muscles sore and tense. She knew going to the gathering would cause pain. She was lost in thought when Redkit bolted passed her, and she felt the mossball hit her chest. She looked down at it, then she looked back up and chuckled. "Sweetie, why aren't you playing with Strikerkit? Is he still upset?" She asked, kicking the ball towards her. Beachkit was in the Medicine Cat Den with Ebonyfrost, getting his leg checked out. She knew that he and Strikerkit were upset, and she knew Redkit was as well, but she seemed to take it better than the other two. She grabbed Redkit by her scruff, walked to a nest and layed down, her muscles tensing from the small strain, then easing. She winced slightly at this, but quickly smiled. She began to groom the kit. "How have you been doing, little star?" She asked, voice smooth and sweet like honey, tongue gently rasping over the kit, a soft, low purr rolling in her chest.
Redkit skidded to a halt upon seeing her mother, she looked up at the older Molly. Truth be told, Redkit was a little duplicate of her mother--that was no doubt. But at her mother's sudden words, Redkit looked down, feeling the dirt against her paw pads. Everyone was upset. She was more close to Beachkit more than any of her brothers, and now he was gone. Redkit didn't really know what to say to Strikerkit since he seemed to be carrying an attitude. Redkit preferred to stay away from such violence, and avoided to be yelled at because the kit didn't like to be yelled at. "I don't think Striker wants to play," she looked up again at her mother, her ears flattening against her head. She gave a tiny shrugged. She didn't know how Strikerkit was feeling, and though Redkit didn't want to admit it. She was scared that her family was falling apart. "Hey-" she felt her mother's jaws surround her small frame, and she wiggled within her touch. When she was put down in a soft nest, Redkit instantly laid on her back, loving the feel of a groomed pelt. Especially when it came from her mother. She was receiving attention from her mother that she hadn't received in a long time, and it made her purr. Redkit knew she could tell her mother anything. Weren't they suppose to be like best friends? Quite frankly, she was comfortable around her mother. But, lately she haven't been feeling too great. "I'm scared, mommy." Her voice was small, but as she heard the purr of her mother, she felt slightly comfortable. "I don't want to lose you...or, daddy...or Strikerkit...or Beachkit. Or, what if something happens to me!?" She shrieked, her fur becoming spiked up like a hedgehog's. As her mother confined to groom her, Redkit used her tiny paws to lift herself up as she held onto her mother's shoulders. "You're not going to allow anything to happen to me, are you, mommy?" Truth be told, Redkit was a little timid. She always felt that she needed protection from her parents. That she would always be dependent on them. The world was a dangerous place. If Redkit had a say in anything, she would never leave her parents side.