Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:33 PM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM

Old February 13th, 2024, 08:53 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

[You're good, no worries.]

Dawnstar's blazing amber orbs stared at the opening in her den as she heard Mistlewhisker's voice. The leader was currently sorting through the pelts in her den, it was getting to the time when she needed to get rid of some of the older ones. Honestly, she should probably work on getting rid of the majority of them and see about hunting down some newer pelts. As much as she loved her pelts, she could only keep them in her den for so long unlike the bones and other trinkets gifted to her.

"Enter, Mistlewhisker." Dawnstar ordered, dropping her gaze back to her pelts. Her claws hooked into an older tabby pelt and tossed it into the growing pile of pelts to toss out. "What is it?" She asked once the she-cat had entered. Dawnstar gave her attention momentarily to the warrior, eager to back to her cleaning if it wasn't something very important.

Oh, dear. Dawnstar's ears jerked backward as she heard the warrior's call. At the mention of apprentice, she couldn't help but wonder what the problem was now. Granted, the leader was being a little dramatic as it wasn't often that she got complaints about mentors and apprentices, and she did prefer cats coming to her when they had issues with their mentors or apprentices.

"Come in, Stagskull." Dawnstar replied with a soft sigh. "You're apprentice, Shadepaw. What about her?"

Dawnstar nearly chuckled at how proud of himself Hawkbite looked. It was rare to see the more stoic tom puff up like an apprentice praised after a job well done. He never seemed overly egotistical and if he was he never showed it to the clan leader, which was smart. Hawkbite was no Cougarivy, but she could have chosen a worse replacement. Honestly, if she didn't have him she'd have to rely on Darkfall and honestly, that would have been a mistake with his current progress. As much as Dawnstar could admire his devotion to his family, it blinded Darkfall.

"Wonderful, then I'll leave them in your capable paws." Dawnstar meowed in reply. Her whiskers jerked upwards as she heard his comment about Shadefrost. "You shouldn't need to challenge him for him to show you respect. I've already told that idiot that respect should naturally be given to those I have entrusted with power. If I have faith you can lead he should naturally follow, not challenge, at least not without a fair reason. Shadefrost needs to get that through his head. I haven't granted him any special privilege to go around and be an ass to those I put into power. If he doesn't start falling into line there will be steeper consequences." Dawnstar snarled in frustration.

Dawnstar didn't give cats extra responsibility and the power that came with it if she didn't believe they couldn't handle it. If she deemed a cat worthy of Enforcer she expected the clan to show them the proper respect, when she deemed a cat fit for the rank of commander, she expected all those under said commander to listen and heed the one she placed in charge. It was that simple. Dawnstar created the hierarchy and to challenge it without a proper reason was to challenge her. The faster Shadefrost got that through his thick skull the better. It'd be a pity if she had to break him to the point he became useless.

The she-cat filed away the rest of the conversation, adding Yellowpaw to the list of cats to monitor in due time. "Batflight, that disappointment." She grunted under her breath. She had been looking forward to promoting the three, but she'd take what she got. "So Lynxshade and Mistlewhisker, it's not as many as I would have liked. But having five of you is better than three." She commented with a light tilt of her head.

"I'll inform the clan of the new Enforcers at the next meeting, perhaps it will inspire a few more we haven't thought of to step up." She meowed hopefully before giving Hawkbite a grateful dip of her head. It hadn't been many, but this was a little less stress off her back. They had two more Enforcers to look forward to. "Good work as always, Hawkbite, you've done well as the Enforcer Commander. If there is nothing else, you're excused."

Her ears jerked in the direction of the opening of her den. She peered at the mouth of the den for a second without moving a muscle and then relaxed at the call that came from outside behind the paw steps that drew closer. The voice wasn't familiar to her, a newer mew she wasn't used to hearing around the clan. It took a few seconds before the name came to her.

Turtlepaw. Intrigued in what she could want, Dawnstar went up and gradually made her way to the large mouth of the stone den. "Need something, Turtlepaw?" She quired with a yawn. She hadn't heard any complaints or trouble from the paw since taking her in. Dawnstar hoped she wasn't bringing her some.

Lovely, more hairballs. Dawnstar parted one eyelid to reveal one amber eye staring in the direction of the young hairball that just entered her den. Kits were among the rare few that could get away with just walking into her den unannounced. Dawnstar's had to learn to grow her tolerance for them. Although, this one wasn't one of her usual hairballs.

Lifting her head from where it rested on her giant paws, she yawned, baring her fangs, as Fogkit mewed about something or other. Hadn't she given him to Slytiger to take care of? So why was he pestering her? Her attention peaked at the mention of the gathering. Okay, fine that was a good enough reason to pester her.

"What about the gathering, hairball?" Dawnstar asked while laying her head back down on her front paws. Even though she sounded lazy and lethargic, Dawnstar had gifted Fogkit with her full attention, amber orbs glittered with inquisitiveness.

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

“I…” the molly paused for a moment trying to word out her plan, carefully. She took a deep breath in and out as she looked Dawnstar in the eyes. “I’ve come to you to talk bout a plan, for the lynxes. I thought it would be great to come to you about it.”

Turtlepaw's fluffy tail flicked as she looked around for something to demonstrate her wonderful plan, well hopefully wonderful. Her paws stretching out to make two small piles of dirt to make the “clans” and crunched up leaves to make the territory. “The dirt makes Shadowclan and our enemies Thunderclan…
You said that there was a mother and her two kits, I was thinking that maybe we could use them in a way that hurts Thunderclan. But of course this is more of a plan of thought than an actual plan….” She said as she smiled.
Old February 13th, 2024, 09:22 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Stagskull

Stagskull inhaled and padded into the den. "Shadepaw never seems to have any interest in training, I barely see her around camp, and she's as timid as a mouse. I don't think clan life is fit for her. I don't know how she survived when she went missing, but Shadepaw is using none of those skills." The warrior explained to Dawnstar, her body slightly tense in fear that Dawnstar would scold her. It was never a good thing that your clan leader would scold you.

@Undertaker

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old February 14th, 2024, 04:36 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:

[You're good, no worries.]

Dawnstar's blazing amber orbs stared at the opening in her den as she heard Mistlewhisker's voice. The leader was currently sorting through the pelts in her den, it was getting to the time when she needed to get rid of some of the older ones. Honestly, she should probably work on getting rid of the majority of them and see about hunting down some newer pelts. As much as she loved her pelts, she could only keep them in her den for so long unlike the bones and other trinkets gifted to her.

"Enter, Mistlewhisker." Dawnstar ordered, dropping her gaze back to her pelts. Her claws hooked into an older tabby pelt and tossed it into the growing pile of pelts to toss out. "What is it?" She asked once the she-cat had entered. Dawnstar gave her attention momentarily to the warrior, eager to back to her cleaning if it wasn't something very important.

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker pushed into the den, her good eye glittering in the dim light. "I have a report." She meowed simply. "While out in the territory with Squirrelpaw and Gutspaw, we came across an apprentice from another clan. She smelled of ThunderClan and WindClan, and refused to give us her name, or leave the territory. Squirrelpaw was injured from a fall into some ice, so I prioritized getting her and Gutspaw to camp before I went out in search of the apprentice again. When I returned to the spot she had been, her scent lead out towards the border to the outskirts. I do not think she will cause trouble, but I thought it was worth noting." When she was done, she dipped her head. "That is all."

Now that she was giving the report, it felt a little silly to be bothering Dawnstar with it. Though Mistlewhisker would rather be more careful now, instead of letting it slide.

[The rper for Beautypaw informed me after the incident that Beautypaw had actually gone missing, so I don't think she'll be coming back]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 18th, 2024, 04:49 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

"You might've said that to Shadefrost, but he's turning out to be quite stubborn. I'll get him to listen one way or another. Take him on enough patrols and he'll start to understand perhaps," Hawkbite would speak. He was pretty set on doing that. Perhaps he could get Shadefrost to come around if they had a few patrols together where he didn't have an option but to listen. It was a new goal Hawkbite would accomplish. The warrior was egotistic, but he wasn't dumb... most days. Hawkbite could match the ego head on if he wanted to.

The next statement about the Enforcers, Hawkbite would nod slightly in agreement. Promoting two was better than none, for sure. The following comment on how he'd been doing decently was a welcomed praise. Sure, it might boost his ego a little bit, but it also gave him a sense of worth. Hearing it from Dawnstar was the thing he needed to step up again after the recent losses he'd experienced. A new reason to keep pushing.

He wouldn't let his leader down.

Hawkbite dipped his head gratefully. "Thank you, Dawnstar," he spoke, rising to his paws.

As he was about to leave, he had one more thing to add. "I've been running battle training and territory tour classes and assigned Mistlewhisker to run a stealth training class. If there's something else you catch the clan slacking on, I'd like to know so I can get on top of it."

If she had a suggestion, he'd listen.
If she had no further suggestions, then he'd exit the den with a dip of his head.

@Undertaker

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 19th, 2024 at 06:00 AM.
Old February 19th, 2024, 12:43 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Oh cool... This should be fun.
His absence had taken a toll on him, leaving him in a puddle of guilt for however long he had been slacking. Ugh, had it been a couple of days? No, maybe a week? He wasn't entirely sure, but he knew one thing; Dawnstar needed an explanation, which he would happily give. It would probably result in punishment, wether that be demotion or exile, he was fine with that. Dawn wanted whatever was best for the clan, and if she thought he was being a burden, then so be it. He was willing to accept that. Weakly creeping across the clearing he stopped at the entrance of the leaders den.

"Dawnstar? Do you have a moment? "

Mentally preparing himself for the angry snarls that were to come, he continued, " I know I'm probably in a crap ton of trouble, and I figured the least I could do was offer an explanation. Will it be a good one? Probably not, but that's for you to decide. " Wallowing in guilt once more, he attempted to calm his nerves. With minor success, he once again integrated his fate, whatever would happen to him, was for the sake of the clan... And that's all that mattered.

@Undertaker
( Apologies for my absence once more <3 )
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old February 19th, 2024, 07:12 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
The she-cat was grooming her shoulder when her ear twitched and swerved in the direction of the paws walking into her den. She had a growl building in the back of her throat, but it dissipated when she saw who was walking in. Eggpaw. She huffed softly at his greeting and curled her tail tip.

"Interesting, and here I thought I would have to drag you in here." At least he knew how to listen. The tom smelt of fear, although it was so faint it could have been nerves instead. "I wouldn't say your my least favorite, although your inability to finish your training is quite vexing." Dawnstar decided to pounce on the issue in front of them.

"I understand that you've gone through a number of mentors, but that doesn't give you an excuse to be this far behind the rest of the apprentices. Many apprentices have managed their training on their own. There are a multitude of warriors you could be asking for training outside of a mentor, but it doesn't seem like you've bother." Dawnstar meowed, somewhat concerned with how placid with this arrangement.

"You're slowly reaching the age where I will have to decide whether I need to boot you from the clan or not." The Clan leader wasn't looking forward to that. But if this laziness continued. "How much of your training do you have left?" Dawnstar asked.
Eggpaw
He/him -12-14 moons
"I wouldn't say you're my least favourite."

Something to put on his gravestone, that. Stars, he felt humiliated. He wished he could just say 'Sorry, Dawnster. I will work harder from now on,' and that be the end of this meeting, but he doubted that would be the case. He was just gonna to have to sit there and listen as she poked the places that made him itch. He had come expecting this though, so he just clenched his jaw until it was his turn to speak.
"Not too much, Dawnstar," he mewed, tone even. "With a bit more of a push, I expect maybe a moon or two." Provided he got a good mentor soon.
//You can feel free to ignore this post; I should have replied weeks ago :0

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old February 20th, 2024, 11:10 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw

“I…” the molly paused for a moment trying to word out her plan, carefully. She took a deep breath in and out as she looked Dawnstar in the eyes. “I’ve come to you to talk bout a plan, for the lynxes. I thought it would be great to come to you about it.”

Turtlepaw's fluffy tail flicked as she looked around for something to demonstrate her wonderful plan, well hopefully wonderful. Her paws stretching out to make two small piles of dirt to make the “clans” and crunched up leaves to make the territory. “The dirt makes Shadowclan and our enemies Thunderclan…
You said that there was a mother and her two kits, I was thinking that maybe we could use them in a way that hurts Thunderclan. But of course this is more of a plan of thought than an actual plan….” She said as she smiled.

Turtlepaw seemed quite enthusiastic about sharing her plan with the leader. Dawnstar listened although had her doubts. The leader's eyes drifted towards the drawings in the dirt as the she-cat explained her idea. "So, you want to drive the lynxes into enemy territory, smart, but too dangerous." Dawnstar told her.

"Unfortunately, lynxs aren't like mangy dogs or foxes, ShadowClan can overwhelm those vermin with sheer force and numbers. Lynxs are smarter, crafter. Their stronger, faster, and all-around worse than any threat we've faced before. Their ability to climb trees and stealth makes them harder to herd anywhere. We'd need to focus on killing them over driving them anywhere. To many causalities to get them to move where we want them to move." If they didn't leave willingly then it they'd have to fight. It's too much work focusing on herding lynxes and fighting at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Stagskull

Stagskull inhaled and padded into the den. "Shadepaw never seems to have any interest in training, I barely see her around camp, and she's as timid as a mouse. I don't think clan life is fit for her. I don't know how she survived when she went missing, but Shadepaw is using none of those skills." The warrior explained to Dawnstar, her body slightly tense in fear that Dawnstar would scold her. It was never a good thing that your clan leader would scold you.
@Undertaker

Dawnstar gave an annoyed hissed as soon as Stagskull mentioned Shadepaw's lack of training. This was not the report she was hoping for. Normally she'd scold the mentor for not pushing the cat harder, but if the apprentice really wasn't putting in the effort or had an interest in training, then no amount of pushing was going to get them anywhere.

"Alright, I'll look into it. Worse come to worst, I'll give Shadepaw the boot and you'll be assigned a new apprentice hopefully one with more motivation. Do inform me if this happens again or you notice any of the other apprentices or mentors slacking." Dawnstar told Stagskull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker pushed into the den, her good eye glittering in the dim light. "I have a report." She meowed simply. "While out in the territory with Squirrelpaw and Gutspaw, we came across an apprentice from another clan. She smelled of ThunderClan and WindClan, and refused to give us her name, or leave the territory. Squirrelpaw was injured from a fall into some ice, so I prioritized getting her and Gutspaw to camp before I went out in search of the apprentice again. When I returned to the spot she had been, her scent lead out towards the border to the outskirts. I do not think she will cause trouble, but I thought it was worth noting." When she was done, she dipped her head. "That is all."

Now that she was giving the report, it felt a little silly to be bothering Dawnstar with it. Though Mistlewhisker would rather be more careful now, instead of letting it slide.

[The rper for Beautypaw informed me after the incident that Beautypaw had actually gone missing, so I don't think she'll be coming back]

Strange report. Dawnstar grunted in acknowledgement after Mistlewhisker finished her report. An apprentice of WindClan and ThunderClan's scent. "It was probably an exile or some idiot causing unwanted trouble. Regardless, so long as she's gone than I don't see any reason to worry. I'll keep it in mind, though, if I hear anything else about the cat." Dawnstar replied dismissively. Dawnstar was more concerned about Squirrelpaw's recovery. She was sure if Mistlewhisker had any worries about the mishaps with ice causing trouble with the paw's training it would have been voiced. She was going to assume the apprentice would make a full recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Oh cool... This should be fun.
His absence had taken a toll on him, leaving him in a puddle of guilt for however long he had been slacking. Ugh, had it been a couple of days? No, maybe a week? He wasn't entirely sure, but he knew one thing; Dawnstar needed an explanation, which he would happily give. It would probably result in punishment, wether that be demotion or exile, he was fine with that. Dawn wanted whatever was best for the clan, and if she thought he was being a burden, then so be it. He was willing to accept that. Weakly creeping across the clearing he stopped at the entrance of the leaders den.

"Dawnstar? Do you have a moment? "

Mentally preparing himself for the angry snarls that were to come, he continued, " I know I'm probably in a crap ton of trouble, and I figured the least I could do was offer an explanation. Will it be a good one? Probably not, but that's for you to decide. " Wallowing in guilt once more, he attempted to calm his nerves. With minor success, he once again integrated his fate, whatever would happen to him, was for the sake of the clan... And that's all that mattered.

@Undertaker
( Apologies for my absence once more <3 )
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Just as she finished swiping her tongue of her forepaw to clean some dirt in her ear, a voice sounded at the mouth of her den. Her ears twitched frantically as a low growl rumbled in broad chest. If it wasn't her absence deputy. It seemed he was bright enough to know to come to her rather than her seeking him out. She noticed he had lost his usual sarcastic nature, obviously aware of how serious his inaction has been.

"Enter." She snarled. She slammed her tail against the ground as if bashing the poor limb would help alleviate her growing agitation. Dawnstar rose to her towering height and fixed the huge tom with an intense glare. "This isn't the first time that you've been absent around the clan, Vulturefang. I let it slide the moon you failed to show up at the gathering since no one spoke on it, but you haven't been seen around the clan in half a moon." That was one hell of a long disappearance. "So let's hear your reasoning for that." It better be a good one.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 20th, 2024, 02:12 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:

Just as she finished swiping her tongue of her forepaw to clean some dirt in her ear, a voice sounded at the mouth of her den. Her ears twitched frantically as a low growl rumbled in broad chest. If it wasn't her absence deputy. It seemed he was bright enough to know to come to her rather than her seeking him out. She noticed he had lost his usual sarcastic nature, obviously aware of how serious his inaction has been.

"Enter." She snarled. She slammed her tail against the ground as if bashing the poor limb would help alleviate her growing agitation. Dawnstar rose to her towering height and fixed the huge tom with an intense glare. "This isn't the first time that you've been absent around the clan, Vulturefang. I let it slide the moon you failed to show up at the gathering since no one spoke on it, but you haven't been seen around the clan in half a moon." That was one hell of a long disappearance. "So let's hear your reasoning for that." It better be a good one.

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Yup there it was.
Hearing the snarl, he winced both mentally and physically. This would be fun. Slipping into the den, he ignored the pain in his shoulder and moved to sit. Ragged tail dragging across the ground to sweep over his front paws, he sighed. Where to begin? After collecting his scattered thoughts, he opened the scared mouth to speak.

"First and foremost, thank you for not ripping my head off." he gave sentence with gratitude, ", Secondly, buckle up because this will be a good one. So way back when, y'know... Before I disappeared... I had noticed a LARGE amount of patrols not coming back. And no matter how many punishments I dished out, it never changed. So that day, was like any other day, I went out to make up for what the patrols failed to catch. " feeling slightly pissed at the memory, he remember the frustrations of failures all to well. Ironic... Seeing how he was trying to give reasons to why he failed the clan. " I wandered around the territory for a bit, and after I came up with literally nothing, I decided to go further. Further meaning where I used to live. It holds a good amount of prey no matter the season, so figured I could bring back a good haul. Now you're probably thinking, "why didn't ya bring someone with ya?", and to that I say... Good question. I honestly don't know why, but I'm guessing it was because I knew the area like the back of my paw, and there aren't too many dangers around the place. Ha! But boy, was I wrong." snorting out a calloused laugh, he shifted a bit.

" So, the junk yard I lived in is backed up against a patch of forest, which is parallel to the run down bits of the city.. Or twoleg place. So I went into there because I figured I wouldn't be bothered. Well, surprise, my hopes and dreams were crushed. I was minding my damn business, when all the sudden... BAM! Literally, bam.... I got hit by a humans uh... Contraption thing? I forget what they're called... But they pretty much hurl little bits of metal at an ungodly speed. If your aren't lucky, one shot from those things is guaranteed death." he suppressed a shudder at the memory, eyes slightly screwing shut as he relived the memory. ", Thankfully, whatever forces above, let me off the hook, and it hit me in the shoulder. While it wasn't fatal, it sent me to the ground. While I ate the dust I heard the culprits approaching, a band of those stupid human kids. Doing the smart thing, I played dead. After a couple minutes of poking at me with a stick, they left me alone. By then the shock wore off, and I was in some.... Pain. And knowing I probably wouldn't last much longer, I hauled my sorry ass to the first place I could think of."

Now the next part was controversial... He relied on a source that wasn't his clan. And to make it worse... It was the humans. But he really didn't have a choice, especially if wanted to live. "So when I was a rogue, I went to a place called the vet, the humans there help out injured animals. And every time I was in a life threatening predicament, I'd beg for help there. And then history repeated itself once more. Taking the pain like the man that I am," that was a total lie... " I made the walk to the building, and let them take me in."
From there, it was nothing but a hazy memory of pain and torture. The temporary pause let him try to piece together the rest of his little adventure, and with minor success he continued. " It's a bit fuzzy around this point, but I remember staying there for a bit. And I managed to escape when they were busy with God knows what. That was a day or two ago, and I spent the rest of the time waddling home." giving a dead panned look at the leader, he sighed letting the story come to an end. " So yeah.. I've got the mark to prove it." turning his shoulder towards Dawnstar, he let the somewhat healed injury come into view. Wincing at the motion, he returned to original position. " It's almost healed, I'll need to stop by the med den to make sure I don't die from an infection or something. But anyway, I'm back and alive. " falling silent, he waited for a response. He wasn't sure how she would take the news, but he knew she would probably comment on his absolute stupidity. Which was fine by him, he already knew he lacked a good amount of sense.

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old February 20th, 2024, 04:04 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:

Turtlepaw seemed quite enthusiastic about sharing her plan with the leader. Dawnstar listened although had her doubts. The leader's eyes drifted towards the drawings in the dirt as the she-cat explained her idea. "So, you want to drive the lynxes into enemy territory, smart, but too dangerous." Dawnstar told her.

"Unfortunately, lynxs aren't like mangy dogs or foxes, ShadowClan can overwhelm those vermin with sheer force and numbers. Lynxs are smarter, crafter. Their stronger, faster, and all-around worse than any threat we've faced before. Their ability to climb trees and stealth makes them harder to herd anywhere. We'd need to focus on killing them over driving them anywhere. To many causalities to get them to move where we want them to move." If they didn't leave willingly then it they'd have to fight. It's too much work focusing on herding lynxes and fighting at the same time.
Turtlepaw

“Oh…” Turtlepaw said softly, slightly disappointed but in all she understood. She is right after all, Turtlepaw knew little about lynxes and that there would be severe damages if the plan went terribly wrong. The molly sat and thought a little more on trying to help Dawnstar, she wanted to prove she could be an amazing asset to the clan, to her new home that Dawnstar allowed her to stay in… but she couldn’t think of anything else and that alone made her frustrated.

Once Dawnstar finished what she was saying, Turtlepaw began to speak, “yes ma'am…I understand. Thank you for listening.” Stars she wanted to cry, not because Dawnstar didn’t agree with her plan it was the fact she didn’t think to consider that the clan would be put into grave danger. That one fact made her fur fluffed up and bristled as if she got electrocuted while her tail vigorously flicked in frustration.
Old February 20th, 2024, 07:33 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Stagskull

Stagskull dipped her head at Dawnstar's annoyed hiss, her ears pinned slightly back in fear. Was it her fault her apprentice was like this? Was she too hard? 'Oh Starclan, don't add me to her pelt collection.'

Stagskull glanced up as Dawnstar spoke, holding in a sigh of relief as Dawnstar spoke about Shadepaw. "I will inform you right away if I see any other apprentices or mentors slacking. She promised and bowed her head to Dawnstar. "May I leave? Stagskull asked, keeping her tone polite and respectful.

@Undertaker

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page