Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:06 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:26 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:14 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Today 02:09 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Today 02:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 25th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

rivershine looked at her daughter as she talked to lilykit. The queen's sons were wrestling in the corner.

"mommy? Will you be my mentor when I become a apentice?"rivershine looked at her daughter. "I don't know sweetie" she replied.

Lilykit played with some grass near her mother.
Old August 25th, 2017, 10:25 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Rushshade had expected that would be that. Tawnystream would eat, think of him as a weirdo, and never speak to him ever again but it seemed the other had different ideas. His ears lowered as he heard her speak up but when he heard the entirety of the question his ears shifted and stood upright on his head. This other cat was showing a genuine curiosity in Rushshade's life and that hadn't happened before, most just scoffed at his bad attitude and left. Despite this, he wasn't going to just pour out his life story to the other, nor was he going to act all friendly towards her. "Because I like being alone." He said simply, though the answer wasn't that simple. He couldn't possibly make the other understand his fears in their entirety so he decided he would answer with simple, short answers. He hadn't been entirely alone as he would take his apprentice, Webpaw, out to train every once in a while, even if it was just formal training. "And I'm not always alone, anyway... Just when I can be."
@Socks
Tawnystream devoured a few more bits of her shrew, ear twitching as she listened to the tom. Tawnystream was a bit of a good listener, she listened to her friends, or families problems, and tried to help them. This was no different. Well, a little different, she was learning about someone new, not listening to their problems. Though she'd like to help if he did have any problems. She tilted her head at the answer to her question, which to her, wasn't enough, but some things were vague, and the dilute calico had to deal with it. "You do? Why is that you like being alone?" She asked another question, her curious glint never went away. Tawnystream's tail twitched, "Oh, I see, you don't have much time to be alone huh?" She gave a kind smile to the tom. "I can see that.. sorta.." If they had an apprentice, of course it would be hard to get some alone time, and she could understand that, to a degree. She herself had an apprentice, Treepaw, his name was? She hadn't started training him just yet, in any field. So, she couldn't really understand it fully.

Last edited by seasalt; August 28th, 2017 at 05:28 PM.
Old August 26th, 2017, 03:09 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
@Duststrom

Snowfeather has been lazily lounging in the nest with her kits, enjoying the quiet and warmth of the nursery today. She was halfway between sleep and the waking world. The warmth and smell of the nursery strong enough to lull even a queen to sleep, but her motherly instincts to watch her children at every moment kept her from completely falling asleep. It wasn't odd for a queen to be like this, to never want to take her eyes off her tiny children in fear that they'd be gone if she looked away, especially with her first litter but usually that feeling faded a bit once the kits started eating solid food. That wasn't true for Snowfeather, as it seemed, the closer her kits got to becoming apprentices the more protective she got of them.

The gray and white queen watched her kits sleep, finding amusement in Teaselkit's twitching. When the gray she-kit was younger Snowfeather had been worried the movements meant the little cat had been having nightmares but now she knew the kit was only having pleasant dreams. She watched as the kit murmured a few words and extended her back legs only to hit her littermate, the scene causing Snowfeather to laugh at their silliness.

The queen rested her head on her paws as she watched her kit's friendly exchange, a smile on her face. As the two woke up, she sat up with a stretch, closing her eyes and extending her front legs out, flexing her claws. She pushed herself up and ran her tongue over her teeth before looking back to her kits.

"Good job, Teaselkit! But next time maybe try not to twitch so much." She leaned down and licked each of her kits ears. She was a bit worried that Loonkit might not be getting enough sleep being woken up by her sister like this. She brought her paw up and started grooming her fur. "Now get the moss out of your fur before I do it myself."

@Lilly

Sneezing abruptly from the silky feathers that tickled the tom's nose, Silversky squeezed his way into the nursery, a quite plump and juicy thrush dangling from his jowls. Shimmying his backside, the tom shook his fur free of the tightly woven brambles and blinked against the dull darkness, waiting for his eyes to adjust. The milky, sweet scent of the nursery had always enthralled him, even more so since the birth of his two daughters. Honestly, it was almost impossible to keep him away from his family, always bringing them feathers, leaves, other various trinkets. I'm spoiling them rotten! Amusement was evident on his features, although he doubted anyone had seen even as his eyesight returned to him and the outlines of queens and kits alike flooded his vision.

Dipping his head politely to each one, the warrior picked his way through the cluster, spotting his mate, Snowfeather. Heart swelling with pride, Silversky stopped a tail length away, the thrush swinging back and forth as he craned his neck and watched the figures of Loonkit and Teaselkit sleeping peacefully next to their mother. A soft purr rumbled deep in his chest as he held his breath and took in the scene slowly. Teaselkit was twitching again. For a while, Silversky had been worried for the kit and to his relief, Snowfeather had been worried as well. Thankfully he wasn't just worried for nothing, although now it seemed that Teasel was just... more animated than her sister.

-

"Now now, Snowfeather, they're just kits!" Silversky meowed through a mouthful of feathers as he approached the three. His eyes were soft as he gazed at his mate then at his kits. Spitting the thrush onto the outer edge of the nest, he picked out two tail feathers with a careful claw and placed each one gently in front of Loon and Teasel. Quickly giving each an affectionate lick between the ears, he continued,

"Remember what I said about feathers, they're very delicate, so be very careful with them. Now... find a place in the nest to put yours." Skirting around the nest, the warrior embraced the queen, rubbing his cheek against her own. Touching his nose to hers, he curled around Snowfeather and entwined his tail with hers. Whiskers twitching in amusement he gazed at his daughters.

"Why not have them just sleep on opposite sides of the nest?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; August 26th, 2017 at 03:10 AM.
Old August 26th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard View Post
Icepaw playfully growled and leaped at him knocking him over
Greypaw thudded onto his back, purring as he gently pawed his sister off of him. "So how is your training going?"
Old August 26th, 2017, 08:48 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
(Hope you guys don't mind me joining in^^)

Fernkit had been batting at a ball of moss gently, her claws sheathed. The female hissed, dropping into a lopsided crouch as it rolled away from her. "You can't get away from me like that!" She hissed softly, mostly to herself it seemed. She pounced onto it, now sinking her tiny curved claws into it. She soon sighed, shaking off the moss. She really wished that her mother, Birchfur, would play with her, or something just once. The small kit couldn't really remember the last time her mother had actually had actually interacted with them, if she ever had.
She turned as she saw her sister interacting with two cats she had yet to meet. With her tail raised with exicment as the aspect of meeting new cats, she trotted over to them. "Hello!" She mewed, not at all caring at the fact that she had just intruded into their conversation, the thought of that even had yet to cross her mind.

@Doctor Andreas Marino @Random Melchester @CandyFlossCat
(Sorry this is so late, I was at a friends yesterday))
Palekit slunk away from the conversation, promising himself he'd return shortly. He sat a bit away, trying to ease his unneeded tenseness. It was dumb, these cats were his friends right? So why was he still so..awkward? He heard a soft hiss, turning to see another cat. Fun. He thought sarcastically, chewing his lip and returning to the conversation near him. All he needed to do was blend in and not be spoken to. He wondered how Lynxkit did it, being so open and social and..stuff. Palekit sighed, ducking his gaze to stare at his suddenly intereresting paws.
Lynxkit, however, was loving this moment. She loved company, truthfully, and tried to surpress a loud squeak of happiness. She managed, thankfully, and saw another kit trotting over to them. "Hi!" She mewed back, her ears pricking up even taller at the addition of another cat. She was pretty social, truthfully, so this was nice to her.
Old August 26th, 2017, 09:20 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone smiled before hauling herself over to the fresh kill pile and dragging herself back by her forearm," I got you a squirrel either we can share or I'll let you have it all, it's up to you."
"C-can we share?" Copper asked, the squirrel was so big and he knew he couldn't eat it all nor did he want to. He smiled, taking a little bites, letting her eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
She ate her fish rather slowly. "Yeah sure. Give me some water then." She meowed, sorta smirking while she ate. She sometimes teased him since he always teased her, but she knew he didn't care.
Wolfpaw sigh, " You are so slow! This is why I am close to pushing into water, you move quicker," He teased. It didn't take him long to see her smirk, " Hey! Teasing my thing, not your's. " He meowed a bit actually surprised. He never took no mind to her teasing but hadn't notice it to now.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old August 26th, 2017, 10:10 AM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
"C-can we share?" Copper asked, the squirrel was so big and he knew he couldn't eat it all nor did he want to. He smiled, taking a little bites, letting her eat.

Wolfpaw sigh, " You are so slow! This is why I am close to pushing into water, you move quicker," He teased. It didn't take him long to see her smirk, " Hey! Teasing my thing, not your's. " He meowed a bit actually surprised. He never took no mind to her teasing but hadn't notice it to now.
She giggled, finishing her mouse and looking at Woldpaw. "Hey, If you do it to me ill do it to you." She meowed. He always teased her for being a fish apparently, even if it meant nothing of the sorts to her. She's even a Riverclan cat! It would have made more sense to call her spider or something. "And I can try new things if I want to."
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old August 26th, 2017, 10:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post

Owlstone nodded taking a few bites of squirrel. How has Copper not noticed I'm mostly paralyzed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 26th, 2017, 11:41 AM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Sorry this is so late, I was at a friends yesterday))
Palekit slunk away from the conversation, promising himself he'd return shortly. He sat a bit away, trying to ease his unneeded tenseness. It was dumb, these cats were his friends right? So why was he still so..awkward? He heard a soft hiss, turning to see another cat. Fun. He thought sarcastically, chewing his lip and returning to the conversation near him. All he needed to do was blend in and not be spoken to. He wondered how Lynxkit did it, being so open and social and..stuff. Palekit sighed, ducking his gaze to stare at his suddenly intereresting paws.
Lynxkit, however, was loving this moment. She loved company, truthfully, and tried to surpress a loud squeak of happiness. She managed, thankfully, and saw another kit trotting over to them. "Hi!" She mewed back, her ears pricking up even taller at the addition of another cat. She was pretty social, truthfully, so this was nice to her.
Fernkit stopped near the other female kit. "Hello! I'm Fernkit! I don't really remember ever meeting you." She said, glancing at the kit looking at his paws. "Hey, who's that?" She asked, her ear flicking. Why is he there all alone? She wondered faintly, her head cocked slightly as she stared at home in curiosity for a few moments more, before turning back to the other female. Does he not like me or something? But I haven't even met him! She thought, a bit worried that she had done something wrong, and that now, another kit hated her.
Old August 26th, 2017, 12:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Fernkit stopped near the other female kit. "Hello! I'm Fernkit! I don't really remember ever meeting you." She said, glancing at the kit looking at his paws. "Hey, who's that?" She asked, her ear flicking. Why is he there all alone? She wondered faintly, her head cocked slightly as she stared at home in curiosity for a few moments more, before turning back to the other female. Does he not like me or something? But I haven't even met him! She thought, a bit worried that she had done something wrong, and that now, another kit hated her.
Lynxkit grinned happily at the other kit, glad for the company. "I'm Lynxkit. Neither do I." Lynxkit admitted, she turned her gaze to follow Fernkit's. "Oh! That's Palekit, he's really really really shy." She mewed, giving a little nod in his direction. "Don't worry if he doesn't really talk to you, it takes him awhile to trust other cats." She mewed, letting out an inaudible sigh before her eyes shone brightly again. "I'm sure he'll come around to you." She mewed, giving a small nod towards Fernkit. Palekit wasn't mean, he'd come around.
Closed Thread