Today 04:00 AM

Old May 6th, 2020, 08:53 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Silentkit took in the response of what family meant, he remembered that Lionstar had told him that his mother was dead and his father died in battle. Silentkit was the only one left of his litter and his parents didn't have any siblings or parents. Maybe it ran in his kin to be dead when one is alive. Silentkit tried not to flinch when Berrypaw placed her muzzle right next to his ear. Her secret was that she trained in the Dark Forest where many many moons ago all the clans had fought against. It was said that most of the cats realized that it was evil and turned the alliance last minute. Those who survived the battle and trained under the dark forest were still hated by those around them. Silentkit shuddered to see Berrypaw be hated especially after Berrypaw was better than what Maplekit described her as. Silentkit admitted, "This was definitely not what I thought you were going to do. I really thought you were going to think that I put the thorns in your nest and punish me even if I didn't. I know from other cats that the Dark Forest is told to be evil...but after knowing you, you are better than a lot of cats that have ever interacted with me.. Berrypaw are you happy with training in the Dark Forest?"
Berrypaw smiled. Good. Silentkit wasn't too upset by the fact that she was a Dark Forest apprentice. In fact, he even seemed like he supported it a little. "Why yes. I find it quite enjoyable there. The cats there don't mind if I show my true colors." She hoped that one line wouldn't blow the whole plan out of the water. If it did, the molly was going to get visibly upset. A little bit of fear pulsed through her body as she prepared to ask her next question. It was a little bit of an awkward question to ask, and she was worried about the orange tabby's response. She looked around for something as a clutch--something she could fidget with while talking, in order to relieve some of her anxiety. Dipping her head towards Silentkit, she quickly hopped up and trotted over to the wall of the den. Picking up the bony tail, she held it in her jaws as she padded back to the nest, allowing it to swing freely for a bit. At this point, Berrypaw didn't care if Silentkit saw Bubblingbee's old remains. He had taken the news about the Dark Forest better than she had originally anticipated, so the molly assumed that he would be fine with this too. Sitting back down, she began playing with the bones as if they were some sort of toy. Flopping the tail around and wiggling it around with her paws. Deciding she was comfortable enough, she was about to resume her speaking, but instead gave Silentkit adequate time to react. Even with a good idea of the kit's tolerance in her head, a bony tail might be a red flag for him.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 6th, 2020 at 08:53 PM.
Old May 6th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Berrypaw smiled. Good. Silentkit wasn't too upset by the fact that she was a Dark Forest apprentice. In fact, he even seemed like he supported it a little. "Why yes. I find it quite enjoyable there. The cats there don't mind if I show my true colors." She hoped that one line wouldn't blow the whole plan out of the water. If it did, the molly was going to get visibly upset. A little bit of fear pulsed through her body as she prepared to ask her next question. It was a little bit of an awkward question to ask, and she was worried about the orange tabby's response. She looked around for something as a clutch--something she could fidget with while talking, in order to relieve some of her anxiety. Dipping her head towards Silentkit, she quickly hopped up and trotted over to the wall of the den. Picking up the bony tail, she held it in her jaws as she padded back to the nest, allowing it to swing freely for a bit. At this point, Berrypaw didn't care if Silentkit saw Bubblingbee's old remains. He had taken the news about the Dark Forest better than she had originally anticipated, so the molly assumed that he would be fine with this too. Sitting back down, she began playing with the bones as if they were some sort of toy. Flopping the tail around and wiggling it around with her paws. Deciding she was comfortable enough, she was about to resume her speaking, but instead gave Silentkit adequate time to react. Even with a good idea of the kit's tolerance in her head, a bony tail might be a red flag for him.
Silentkit decided to rub off his scent from the nest of Eveningpaw while Berrypaw went to grab something or the thing she chucked away earlier. Silentkit took in all the information and he purred to Berrypaw, "As long as you are happy training there then I don't mind it."When Berrypaw came back with an object he smelled a weird scent coming off of it. When he examined it more closely his eyes widen. IT WAS A TAIL OF A CAT!!! he realized with a jolt. Silentkit was going to run but his paws stood put, it would seem rude to run away from someone who had shown his such kindness for the first time. "Uh erm, nice tail you have?" he meowed hoping for the awkward silence to be broken. Silentkit really hoped he didn't blow the bond they made so far and if it wasn't a tail he was going for be ashamed for moons.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 6th, 2020, 09:22 PM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
"Ok, I brought you a mouse." She mewed, nudging a mouse to Snowpaw. "Eat up, and lets go." (Move rp to Riverclan training island) @Mumble

Snowpaw rubbed at her bleary eyes with her paw, and then started to quickly eat the mouse, "ok. Thank you, Creekleap." she mewed, then started to head out of the camp with her.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 6th, 2020, 09:28 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Silentkit decided to rub off his scent from the nest of Eveningpaw while Berrypaw went to grab something or the thing she chucked away earlier. Silentkit took in all the information and he purred to Berrypaw, "As long as you are happy training there then I don't mind it."When Berrypaw came back with an object he smelled a weird scent coming off of it. When he examined it more closely his eyes widen. IT WAS A TAIL OF A CAT!!! he realized with a jolt. Silentkit was going to run but his paws stood put, it would seem rude to run away from someone who had shown his such kindness for the first time. "Uh erm, nice tail you have?" he meowed hoping for the awkward silence to be broken. Silentkit really hoped he didn't blow the bond they made so far and if it wasn't a tail he was going for be ashamed for moons.
Berrypaw smiled a little at Silentkit. "Yes, it's a tail. It's my trophy from Lionstar's execution of nasty old Bublingbee." She was rushed with the feelings off happiness and adrenaline as she remembered that glorious day. It had felt great as she stood over Bubblingbee watching her ripped to shreds by the starving seagulls. Almost like a dream come true. While most of the other apprentices had been horrified and traumatized by the sight, Berrypaw had laughed the whole the whole way through. But, that was something she wasn't planning on telling Silentkit. It might be a little too shocking for the kit to bear all at once. "Anyways, that's besides the point. What I was really going to ask you is..." She gulped, continuing to fidget with the bones as she prepared to ask this important question. "W-would...would you possibly be willing to be my little "accomplice"? She paused. That came out sounding a little wrong. Idiot, idiot, idiot. She wanted to undo what she had just said, but it was too late now. There was no choice but to continue. "I wouldn't ask too much of you. Just to help me make sure my secret never got out to any other cat. Help me back up my excuses for Dark Forest injuries and whatnot. Simple things like that." Relaxing a little more, she waited for Silentkit's reply. Oh how she hoped that he did. And even if he didn't agree, there were plenty of other kits and apprentices who might be up for the job.

Old May 6th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Ambivert

Quote:
Berrypaw smiled a little at Silentkit. "Yes, it's a tail. It's my trophy from Lionstar's execution of nasty old Bublingbee." She was rushed with the feelings off happiness and adrenaline as she remembered that glorious day. It had felt great as she stood over Bubblingbee watching her ripped to shreds by the starving seagulls. Almost like a dream come true. While most of the other apprentices had been horrified and traumatized by the sight, Berrypaw had laughed the whole the whole way through. But, that was something she wasn't planning on telling Silentkit. It might be a little too shocking for the kit to bear all at once. "Anyways, that's besides the point. What I was really going to ask you is..." She gulped, continuing to fidget with the bones as she prepared to ask this important question. "W-would...would you possibly be willing to be my little "accomplice"? She paused. That came out sounding a little wrong. Idiot, idiot, idiot. She wanted to undo what she had just said, but it was too late now. There was no choice but to continue. "I wouldn't ask too much of you. Just to help me make sure my secret never got out to any other cat. Help me back up my excuses for Dark Forest injuries and whatnot. Simple things like that." Relaxing a little more, she waited for Silentkit's reply. Oh how she hoped that he did. And even if he didn't agree, there were plenty of other kits and apprentices who might be up for the job.
Silentkit fidgeted with the leaf in his paws. Accomplice was a helping a bad cat with a crime but so far, he doesn't think of the Dark Forest as a crime but he doesn't want trouble. "Uhm, I don't want to be a bad cat," Silentkit started, "But I will help with your secret"

(I need to log off, see you tomorrow : P)
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 6th, 2020, 10:17 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Silentkit fidgeted with the leaf in his paws. Accomplice was a helping a bad cat with a crime but so far, he doesn't think of the Dark Forest as a crime but he doesn't want trouble. "Uhm, I don't want to be a bad cat," Silentkit started, "But I will help with your secret"

(I need to log off, see you tomorrow : P)
(alright, cya tomorrow)

Berrypaw let out a huff of pure relief. Silentkit had given her the response she had hoped for. But judging from the uncertain looks on the kit's face, the molly guessed he wasn't quite sure with his own decision. She decided to reassure him. If he wasn't one hundred percent sure about his decision, then the apprentice wasn't quite sure she could trust him to be loyal through thick and thin. She just needed to make sure. "By the way, what I said earlier came out a little wrong. I didn't exactly use the correct words. You won't exactly be an accomplice per se, but more of a helper. Just helping me go undiscovered. I won't be bringing you over to the dark side with me." She grinned. "You're still a little too young and innocent for that sort of stuff." Berrypaw was pretty sure she had explained it all pretty well, but she just wanted to confirm that the orange tabby understood where she was coming from. "So, now are you completely positive that you'd like to be my secret agent?" Bingo. She was thoroughly proud with her self for coming up with that phrase on the spot. And she hoped that would be one of the selling points that would appeal to Silentkit. All kits wanted an important role, right? And what better role than a "secret agent". If this still didn't convince him, then Berrypaw still had a few more tricks up her sleeve, though she was confident this would be enough.

Old May 7th, 2020, 11:38 AM
Ambivert

Quote:
(alright, cya tomorrow)

Berrypaw let out a huff of pure relief. Silentkit had given her the response she had hoped for. But judging from the uncertain looks on the kit's face, the molly guessed he wasn't quite sure with his own decision. She decided to reassure him. If he wasn't one hundred percent sure about his decision, then the apprentice wasn't quite sure she could trust him to be loyal through thick and thin. She just needed to make sure. "By the way, what I said earlier came out a little wrong. I didn't exactly use the correct words. You won't exactly be an accomplice per se, but more of a helper. Just helping me go undiscovered. I won't be bringing you over to the dark side with me." She grinned. "You're still a little too young and innocent for that sort of stuff." Berrypaw was pretty sure she had explained it all pretty well, but she just wanted to confirm that the orange tabby understood where she was coming from. "So, now are you completely positive that you'd like to be my secret agent?" Bingo. She was thoroughly proud with her self for coming up with that phrase on the spot. And she hoped that would be one of the selling points that would appeal to Silentkit. All kits wanted an important role, right? And what better role than a "secret agent". If this still didn't convince him, then Berrypaw still had a few more tricks up her sleeve, though she was confident this would be enough.
Silentkit felted better once Berrypaw clarified that he was just going to be helping her hid her secret even though he felt a little confused why the Dark Forest were hated back then. He still wanted to add something to it, "I will be your secret agent but I want to add 2 conditions to them.."
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 7th, 2020, 11:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Sparkling Bliss
Eveningpaw was in the apprentice den as she saw Fogpaw-no Cottonpaw enter the den,” Hey Cottonpaw.“ she mewed waving her tail to him in a friendly greeting.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 7th, 2020, 12:05 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Silentkit felted better once Berrypaw clarified that he was just going to be helping her hid her secret even though he felt a little confused why the Dark Forest were hated back then. He still wanted to add something to it, "I will be your secret agent but I want to add 2 conditions to them.."
Berrypaw narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean, 'two more conditions'? Is what I offered you not enough already? You should be grateful that I'm offering you this opportunity! Not every kit gets the chance to be an apprentice's secret agent. If you're not happy, I can easily give this role away to some other kit!" She growled down at the orange tabby kit. That last part was a lie. She couldn't just hand out the secret agent role so easily. Not every kit would react to the secret the same way Silentkit had. Besides, Berrypaw kind of liked this kit. He was quieter and less likely to expose her, so she couldn't afford to lose him. Even if it upset her a little, she knew she had to listen to his requests. "Alright," she mewed, finally giving in. "What are the conditions you've got?" Sighing, she sat back down and waited for him to fill her in. If there was something he requested that she genuinely despised, then she had a few more conditions she could try to swap it out for.

Old May 7th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Ambivert

Quote:
Berrypaw narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean, 'two more conditions'? Is what I offered you not enough already? You should be grateful that I'm offering you this opportunity! Not every kit gets the chance to be an apprentice's secret agent. If you're not happy, I can easily give this role away to some other kit!" She growled down at the orange tabby kit. That last part was a lie. She couldn't just hand out the secret agent role so easily. Not every kit would react to the secret the same way Silentkit had. Besides, Berrypaw kind of liked this kit. He was quieter and less likely to expose her, so she couldn't afford to lose him. Even if it upset her a little, she knew she had to listen to his requests. "Alright," she mewed, finally giving in. "What are the conditions you've got?" Sighing, she sat back down and waited for him to fill her in. If there was something he requested that she genuinely despised, then she had a few more conditions she could try to swap it out for.
Silentkit looked up in surprised. It was not everyday that a cat would listen to him. "A-alright, so the first one is that I will get to take care of Maplekit for you. The second one is..," he paused hoping that he wouldn't sound stupid, "I will get to watch you train.."
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan