Last post by Bean
Today 05:08 PM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:59 PM

Old October 15th, 2023, 06:29 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Snowsinge watched the camp in the corner of the clearing, failing to realize someone approaching until they were pretty close. "Oh? Who might you be?"
(OPEN)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old October 15th, 2023, 09:20 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

All this news of dead bodies and such had made Lilacpaw anxious with worry... Was RiverClan trying to make some sort of statement or declare some sort of war on Windclan?! They had only recently just battled! Would she be ready if... if it happened again?

"Stars..." She breathed softly, blue eyes roaming the clearing in search of her mentor. He had been a small source of comfort for the small cat, though she couldn't manage to pick out his pelt at all. Lilacpaw huffed, slowly shuffling towards the area of the apprentice den, her tail swishing behind her. Settling down, she closed her ears to try and block out the commotion in camp, though her ears perked as she heard shuffling near by her.

[ @the.lemon.witch - Ravenpaw ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 15th, 2023, 09:41 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Hazypaw was minding her own business, dawdling as she waited for something to do and decide how she was going to act if given the opportunity of a new potential activity. And as luck— er— fate would have it, A warrior walked in, giving off a heavy feeling of grief, pain.. and.. the rest was closed off with something like a thorn barrier. This often happened when cats were processing the loss of a clanmate. Her blind gaze widened with shock as she heard that Shiningskies had been.. killed.. just.. flat out murdered? Just had the life taken from her for no good reason? Hazypaw took Shiningskies being dead as a sign of a threat, but let her sightless gaze soften nonetheless.

She padded over to the cat who had been in such a state of shock, she couldn’t wrap her head around what the warrior couldn’t wrap hers around. She didn’t know the name of this clanmate, but made a move to embrace her in a comforting hug anyway.

@poppy.
(I need to comfort.. wether it’s Hazy or me.)
Old October 15th, 2023, 09:43 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

As about expected, Firestorm instantly maneuvered her way to the front, making sure Lightningstorm wasn't in the lead. The healer suppressed a snort, disguising it as a well timed cough. Assessing the flower scented warrior's gait, she felt her own brow raising, noticing the hidden limp still manifesting itself, a light growl wanting to emerge for a moment. The lithe calico was perfectly aware that the molly's paw was still not back to full strength, in big part thanks to her stubbornness. Warriors were naturally stubborn, she was aware of this, but the pale tabby really liked to explore whole new meanings of the word sometimes. All the times. Seriously, Stubbornstorm would have almost been a better name.

A smug grin tugged at her whiskers as she easily kept besides the warrior, her almond shaped eyes on her companion's face. "Shouldn't be too hard, don't you think? Not with that paw of yours the way it is, in any case. Now... where is this wondrous hunting spot of yours, oh wise leader," the Oriental mix mewed, a light tease in her voice only slightly muffled by the mouse she still held on her way out of camp.

-

@Dark [Firestorm]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 16th, 2023, 09:00 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
All this news of dead bodies and such had made Lilacpaw anxious with worry... Was RiverClan trying to make some sort of statement or declare some sort of war on Windclan?! They had only recently just battled! Would she be ready if... if it happened again?

"Stars..." She breathed softly, blue eyes roaming the clearing in search of her mentor. He had been a small source of comfort for the small cat, though she couldn't manage to pick out his pelt at all. Lilacpaw huffed, slowly shuffling towards the area of the apprentice den, her tail swishing behind her. Settling down, she closed her ears to try and block out the commotion in camp, though her ears perked as she heard shuffling near by her.

[ @the.lemon.witch - Ravenpaw ]

Ravenpaw - She/Her - Pansexual - 8 Moons

--

RavenPaw awoke from her nest in her den. She had just been released from the medicine den and she wanted to get up to some mischief. "Hi!" She said, padding over to LilacPaw. It kinda hurt to walk but RavenPaw didn't care. "What's your name? Do you wanna prank a warrior with me?" She said, at the speed of light. RavenPaw usually talked fast. She awaited LilacPaw's reply.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 16th, 2023, 09:06 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Gingersplash - She / Her
Willowbrook - She / Her
OPEN ROLEPLAY
__________________________________________________ ____
Gingersplash, with narrowed, pale-amber eyes, lay in the WindClan camp beside the warriors' den with her sister, Willowbrook. She washed a paw while Willowbrook slept.

Last edited by paris; October 16th, 2023 at 09:06 AM.
Old October 16th, 2023, 06:23 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

She left her den as the commotion in the clearing got louder. Landing heavily at the base of the Galewood, Twilightstar padded in the direction of the cluster of cats in the clearing. The leader flattened her ears and lashed her tail as she heard the call for RiverClan blood and Aspencry's wails. She remained silent, eye drawn to the still, soggy, form of one of the WindClan's forever queens. Shiningskies.

Lightningpaw quickly made her way over and shut the chatter cats up. Twilightstar watched as the medicine cat apprentice inspected the body, but unlike the rest of the clan, Lightningpaw didn't immediately demand for RiverClan's punishment. The questions she barked at Aspenstrike had Twilightstar wondering if she had found any evidence that someone had killed her.

The questions she threw to Aspenstrike were valid, Shiningskies wasn't known for her outings and RiverClan's order was a bit of a walk. Why had she been there? "We're there any signs of a struggle? Blood on the grass, tufts of fur anywhere?" The leader asked as she strolled over to Lightningpaw's side, questioning Aspenstrike. She knew that this must be a lot for Aspenstrike, losing her mate like this, but these questions needed answering now. If this was RiverClan, they'd pay for it, but Twilightstar wanted to be sure.
@Alchemist Kitsune @poppy.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 17th, 2023, 01:29 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

Massive paws trudged forward into camp as he exited the warriors' den. Shaking his mane of fur, Snowybreeze yawned, fangs glinting in the sunlight. It seemed not even the clouds could fully kill off the fleeting warmth afforded by the sun today. Granted, the patched tom wouldn't necessarily be caught complaining about the colder weather. His thick, long coat made leafbare much more bearable than the hottest days of greenleaf. If only the prey ran as well during the colder moons, he would actively find himself wishing for it to be leafbare year round.

Purring at himself and his silly thoughts, the Maine Coon mix took a deep breath, allowing the scents of WindClan to wash over him. Oversensitive nose or not, he would never find fault in the soft, floral smell of his home. Whiskers twitching, bright blue eyes opened, his nose catching a particularly welcome scent. A quick glance across the clearing and his heart skipped a beat, finding the familiar, egg shell colored pelt of his beloved mate. She had been... quiet of late. Distant. Not that he blamed her, of course. With the disappearance of her mother, he knew far too well what she was going through. All he wished is that he was more reliable. That she felt safe confiding in him and trusting him as he had her all those moons ago.

Mismatched ears twitched at the realization that... ever since Peachfrost had vanished, they had barely spoken a word to each other. And frankly, other than imposing himself on her quite rudely and forcing her to speak to him, he hadn't a clue what to do, which left him with no course of action to follow. Lifting a paw to go to her, Snowybreeze faltered, uncertain of what he would say. Silence was always his forte. Words just... didn't come easily to the feathery tailed tom. It was something that helped him quite a bit with his newest apprentice, but when it came to other cats... Well...

Wait! His apprentice! That was it! If memory served right - and by the stars, he hoped it did, unreliable as it had been since his disappearance - Crookedpaw had been Peachfrost's apprentice. Which meant... in a way, his apprentice and his mate had a bond of sorts, both having started their apprenticeship under the same feline. It was true that Crookedpaw was under his care now, but... perhaps... his company would be one that his lovely mate would like? Maybe even to the point of taking her new apprentice and his own out for some training together?

It was like a star had just brightened up above his head. Ears perked up as Snowybreeze realized that he... hadn't even congratulated Berryfrost for her new apprentice! How... how completely careless of him. It was unacceptable! And he called himself her mate?! This could not stand!

With newfound strength, the cinnamon and white tom nodded to himself, setting his jaw as he approached the speckled molly. His steps loud and cumbering at first, slowly softened as he reached her. He did not want to scare her, after all! Once besides her, he lowered his head, attempting to nuzzle her cheek affectionately as he had been fond of doing for so long now. Lifting his head once more, he offered a small, bashful smile, feeling timid at his realization. At his lapse of mind.

"Could I? Join you. I mean," he asked in a whisper, his gaze hopeful albeit steadily on his paws, ever too shy to look her in the face while asking for a favor, not wishing for it to come across as an order or demand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
Berryfrost blinked at her surroundings in silence.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 18th, 2023, 03:16 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ So sorry this is late Lemon!! ]

Thankfully, Lilacpaw had heard the shuffling far before the frame of Ravenpaw appeared - otherwise the young apprentice would have jumped out of her skin in surprise! She hadn't had the pleasure of meeting the other molly before! But stars, her voice was quite loud and golly did they speak fast! Lilacpaw smiled politely, though she struggled for a moment to truly understand what Ravenpaw had said,

"O-oh! Hi there, I'm Lilacpaw," She mewed after a few moments of processing silence, "You're... Ra.. Ravenpaw, right?" Though she didn't seem to take a second at all as Ravenpaw continued, "A prank...?" Lilac tilted her head, eyes narrowing curiously, "We won't get in trouble? Will we...? As long as we don't..." The younger feline trailed off uncertainly.

[ @the.lemon.witch - Ravepaw ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 18th, 2023 at 03:16 PM.
Old October 18th, 2023, 08:04 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost
She/Her | Anxiety-inclined Sweetheart

Sitting alone in the clearing, Berryfrost had not expected the company. She'd been staring off into space, lost in her own world, heart throbbing with quiet, insistent pain. So when a welcome warmth enveloped her, removing the slight sting from the colder winds, Berryfrost sighed and leaned into it.

"Please." The plea slipped by her lips unbidden, filled with longing. For what?, Berryfrost could not pinpoint. In the end, she imagined she'd spent too much time alone, lost in her own thoughts, and the craving for real company had overtaken her. All at once, a slab of guilt slammed into the petite she-cat. She had barely talked to Snowybreeze as of late. What sort of a mate was she?! A disgraceful one, for sure. Turning to the large tom in question, Berryfrost could not keep down the well of grief bubbling in her heart, and she buried her face (or attempted to) in Snowybreeze's excess of neck fur.

"I'm sorry." The young molly wept, rounded ears pinned back against her skull. "I'm so sorry, Snowybreeze. I've been terrible to you, I..." Berryfrost's shoulders shook as she fought to keep her sobs quiet. Snowybreeze deserved so much more than to be resigned to listen to her problems. He was so wonderful, so caring, so.. everything she could have ever asked for. And Berryfrost wasn't even showing him the devotion and appreciation he deserved.

Mismatched hues glassy with tears, Berryfrost felt her heart stumble with fear as the wanton thought of his departure entered her mind. Would he leave her, too? Had she chased him away with her own hopeless behavior? Drawing back to look up at him, Berryfrost felt her heart ache with fear as she noted that Snowybreeze hadn't been able to even look at her when he'd come to her side. The speckled molly searched his face desperately, her insides seeming to squeeze unforgivably. What would she do, if Snowybreeze left now? She had been a horrible mate, a horrible partner thus far, and Snowybreeze? He was so absolutely the sweetest that he deserved someone ten times better than she.

So then why, did the thought of letting him go make her want to wrap her arms around him and never let go? Why did the thought of him with someone else make her heart ache with a fierce, burning pain, as if there was a fire raging inside her, destroying everything in it's path. "I love you." She blurted suddenly, rapidly blinking back the tears that had formed at the corners of her mismatched eyes. "You know that, right? Snowybreeze? You know I love you?" The molly held her breath, heart hammering against her ribcage, threatening to burst free and take flight.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Snowybreeze ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.