Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by dog-gutz
Today 06:03 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:38 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 05:02 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:30 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 28th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
The Siamese kitten tilted her head further to the side as wonder and curiosity seemed to plague her expression, "Should we go bother one of the warriors?" She asked. After being stuffed in the nursery for quite a while, she was itching to get out and explore the territory. If not, she'd at least settle with the idea of bothering one of the warriors in the camp.

Now that she thought about it, it had been a pretty long time since she'd left the nursery. Was it a moon or two ago since I last wandered out of the nursery? Her lack of interest in leaving the nursery was mostly due to the fact she didn't have many friends. Being born outside the clan and having next to no memories of her origins came with the repercussion of not quite being able to naturally make friends with other kittens in the nursery. It also didn't help that she tended to stay far away from other kits and mind her own business. On top of that, she felt that play fighting was a dangerous idea, though she didn't quite understand why she felt that way yet.

"Sure!"She said

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old August 28th, 2017, 10:35 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone purred,"Ahh...you noticed. I wasn't sure if you did." She chuckled," I was an apprentice and it was a dark stormy night, don't worry Copper, it's not a horror story, anyways I was mad my mentor wouldn't take me out for battle training so I ran off into the territory to find a fight, sure enough I did. I found a group of Dusk Syndicate Fighter's they are cruel and, not to scare you, like to steal kits, They attacked me and my mentor arrived and I ran, I saw a bolt of lightning and not perminantly, but for a short time, lost my vision and ran under the struck tree as it crashed on me." She meowed," I don't recall how I got to camp." She meowed," I don't mind you asking." She smiled
Copper lean in with interest, " Your very tough! You must have been a great apprentice, Owlstone!" He said, smiling. Relief that she didn't mind him asking flooded in, he stood up and puff out his chest. " Rawr, I am the greatest warrior!" He mewed, however his voice was a bit tiny and quiet until he made it louder. Copper ' struck' a pose, until he was battling with the air again. To him it felt real, even if he couldn't see it. He glance to Owlstone, as if seeking approval.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old August 29th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Dewdrop

My Mood: Bored

Dewdrop flicks her tail and brings a paw up, licking it before running behind her ear as she glances around.

Last edited by Dew; August 29th, 2017 at 08:48 AM.
Old August 29th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Dewdrop flicks her tail and brings a paw up, licking it before running behind her ear as she glances around.
Cherrypaw noses her way out of the apprentice den, her eyes still heavy with sleep. She stretched her jaws in a huge yawn and glanced, bleary-eyed at the nearby warrior. "Oh, hi Dewdrop," she meowed. "How are you?"
Old August 29th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Dewdrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherrypaw noses her way out of the apprentice den, her eyes still heavy with sleep. She stretched her jaws in a huge yawn and glanced, bleary-eyed at the nearby warrior. "Oh, hi Dewdrop," she meowed. "How are you?"
Dewdrop glances over and smiles a little, always liking to talk to the younger cat of the clan rather then the other warriors. "hi Cherrypaw. I'm good." she flicks her tail as she answers. "sleep well?"
Old August 29th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Dewdrop glances over and smiles a little, always liking to talk to the younger cat of the clan rather then the other warriors. "hi Cherrypaw. I'm good." she flicks her tail as she answers. "sleep well?"
"Yes, thank you." The nap had been much needed. Cherrypaw hadn't had a full night's sleep since the gathering, since she started sneaking out to meet with Skypaw on the Windclan border. And just like that, Cherrypaw's stomach was in knots again. Thunderclan and Windclan's relationship was strained had no sign of stopping. What would she do if she had to face Skypaw in battle?
Old August 29th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Dewdrop

Quote:
"Yes, thank you." The nap had been much needed. Cherrypaw hadn't had a full night's sleep since the gathering, since she started sneaking out to meet with Skypaw on the Windclan border. And just like that, Cherrypaw's stomach was in knots again. Thunderclan and Windclan's relationship was strained had no sign of stopping. What would she do if she had to face Skypaw in battle?
"You okay there?" Dewdrop asks softly with a slight tilt of her head.
Old August 29th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
"You okay there?" Dewdrop asks softly with a slight tilt of her head.
Cherrypaw snapped back to reality, "Oh! Yeah I'm alright. Just overdue for a meal. I'd better go ahead and grab something before my mentor wakes up," she explained, starting to edge toward the freshkill pile. "You have a good day," she meowed politely as she turned to leave.
Old August 29th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Dewdrop

Quote:
Cherrypaw snapped back to reality, "Oh! Yeah I'm alright. Just overdue for a meal. I'd better go ahead and grab something before my mentor wakes up," she explained, starting to edge toward the freshkill pile. "You have a good day," she meowed politely as she turned to leave.
Dewdrop squints her eyes a little before nodding. "you too."
Old August 29th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw nodded, smiling and panting.

(XD)
"Good. So, who's your mentor? Mine's Oakfall." Fernpaw smiled, happy that Oakfall was made his mentor.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Closed Thread