by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:04 AM
Sky Glade
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:55 AM

Old April 7th, 2024, 02:59 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Willowpaw cheered, along with the rest of the Clan.
First there were apprentice ceremonies as always.
But then there were two warriors made
These were the first warrior ceremonies she'd seen.
She was pretty sure.

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:10 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [4 Moons]

TickKit jumped ever so slightly at the sudden hiss from the leader trying to pick out who exactly ForestKit was, TickKit found himself in a very mild state of shock, kittens weren’t meant to squeak and interrupt things. Mother had taught them that of course, had the other kittens not been taught that? Of course not. Because his littermates felt like the only other kits with manners beside the squawking birds of the rest. Along with shock, TickKit absorbed what was happening, every second of it, an example of what not to do and why not to do it. Blinking a few times as the meeting carried on he wondered if ForestKit felt ashamed? Embarrassed? He knew that he would. And now he got to cheer!! ‘YellowTwist! PaleSong!’ TickKit held as much volume with the cheering as he possibly could for a kit. Cheering with the others made him feel like he was that itty bit special or significant.

(Eep forgot to memtion Tick Kit is open for interaction!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; April 7th, 2024 at 07:17 AM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:45 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Forestkit... oh, what a mistake to show up now. Lynxshade felt a little bad for the small furball, but she could understand Dawnstar's decision and just stared at them under watchful sight. Palepaw and Yellowpaw... they had been apprentices for so long! She felt proud at the mention of their new names, and of course she joined the rest of the clan to chant their new names with joy. "Palesong! Yellowtwist! You are pride to Shadowclan!" She reared on her paws for a moment to get a better view and meow the names of the newly-made warriors. These were amongst the most joyful moments in clan life. Now that she thought of it, where was Hawkbite?

open
Old April 7th, 2024, 08:26 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Windflowerpaw
17/100

tags; ( n/a )

she/they / shadowclan apprentice / mood switches

"Palesong! Yellowtwist." she chanted with much enthusiasm. Of course the multicolored apprentice has reasons to be jealous but they probably have been an apprentice while she was still little Windflowerkit. All she hopes is that they won't run wild with their new warrior status and boss her around.

Old April 7th, 2024, 08:49 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
When Dawnstar gave the kits their apprentice names, well except Forestkit who apparently unluckily didn't step up in time Spiderpaw cheered Sleepypaw! Birdpaw! Twistedpaw! Lionpaw! Moonpaw! Cinderpaw! Brownpaw! Rainpaw! Quietpaw! Duskpaw! Wispypaw, Quillpaw! Sootpaw! Mirepaw! When the two apprentices were made into warriors the massive nine moon old cheered Yellowtwist! Palesong! She was still next to her brother, 'Little'paw.

As soon as the kits were apprenticed, well but for Forestkit who didn't show up for some reason and then had the gale to complain about it Flamepaw cheered Sleepypaw! Birdpaw! Twistedpaw! Lionpaw! Moonpaw! Cinderpaw! Brownpaw! Rainpaw! Quietpaw! Duskpaw! Wispypaw! Quillpaw! Sootpaw! Mirepaw! When the two apprentices became warriors the nine moon old tom cheered Yellowtwist! Palesong!

When the kits, except for Forestkit, who didn't show up in time for some reason were apprenticed Eaglepaw cheered Sleepypaw! Birdpaw! Twistedpaw! Lionpaw! Moonpaw! Cinderpaw! Brownpaw! Rainpaw! Quietpaw! Duskpaw! Wispypaw! Quillpaw! Sootpaw! Mirepaw! When Dawnstar make Yellowpaw and Palepaw into warriors the nine moon old apprentice cheered Yellowtwist! Palesong! She wanted to be a warrior too, especially since she thought that she was around Palesong's age.

When the kits except Forestkit, who unfortunately didn't step up in time were apprenticed Littlepaw called out Sleepypaw! Birdpaw! Twistedpaw! Lionpaw! Moonpaw! Cinderpaw! Brownpaw! Rainpaw! Quietpaw! Duskpaw! Wispypaw! Quillpaw! Sootpaw! Mirepaw! When the two apprentices, Yellowpaw and Palepaw were made into warriorsby Dawnstar the massive ironically named tailless tom cheered Yellowtwist! Palesong!

When the other kits, most of them cats she was pretty sure were related to her were apprenticed, except Forestkit, who she thought was her older brother and didn't step up in time Salamanderkit cheered Sleepypaw! Birdpaw! Twistedpaw! Lionpaw! Moonpaw! Cinderpaw! Brownpaw! Rainpaw! Quietpaw! Duskpaw! Wispypaw! Quillpaw! Sootpaw! Mirepaw! When Dawnstar, who was scary, strange, scarred and REALLY big made the two apprentices into warriors she cheered Yellowtwist! Palesong! She wasn't too timid to cheer their namesout loud cause her cheers would probably blend into the crowd.
(heller friendo)

Mothcloud padded to Twistedpaw's side, licking her ears affectionatly. "I'm proud of you, you did well my little warrior" She murmured gently, pride shining in her eyes

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 7th, 2024, 11:59 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Twistedpaw smiled at her mom, meowing I should probably go find my new mentor now. She touched noses with her new mentor as soon as she found Sootspirit. @Maybi @SeonghwasBunnyEars
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 7th, 2024 at 12:00 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 01:07 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Rainpaw]
ShadowClan Apprentice
No Purrks

Rainpaw hadn't found her mentor yet, but while her siblings dog-piled, she focused on what Dawnstar was saying and listened to that instead. Shortly after the leader started the chanting, Rainpaw echoed it, "Palesong, Yellowtwist!" Was she doing it right? Surely.

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite felt the pride well more in his chest as they were given suiting names. They needed more warriors so thank the stars, these two were the start of them. He'd have more of the apprentices ready to go soon. "Yellowtwist, Palesong!" He chanted loudly, his eyes beaming.

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

The tom watched as Hillstrider glided away, his whiskers twitching with amusement as his answer was given shortly after asking. His first apprentice! Amazing! Fogwatcher didn't want to interrupt the celebration his new apprentice was having with her siblings. Instead, he watched with shining eyes as she cheered.

His gaze shifted to the leader, echoing the chant for the new warriors. Dawnstar hadn't dismissed them yet though, so perhaps there was more to be discussed? Hmm...

@Mica - Hillstrider & Birdpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 7th, 2024, 03:45 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

The apprentice paused their conversation momentarily to listen to what Dawnstar had to say about apprentices and warriors, and cheered for both, before turning back to Magpiepaw.

"I know!!" He agreed. "I have no idea why anyone would want to leave ShadowClan willing! They don't know what it's like living out there. Sure, it was fun... But super lonely. And scary. There were some nights where I'd go to bed with an empty stomach, and no shelter." He commented wrinkling his nose at the thought.

. . .

@Marigoldwhisper

Old April 7th, 2024, 04:18 PM
Oat milk drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Twistedpaw smiled at her mom, meowing I should probably go find my new mentor now. She touched noses with her new mentor as soon as she found Sootspirit. @Maybi @SeonghwasBunnyEars
Sootspirit blinked her eyes in surprise she hadn't expected to get an apprentice. It would be her first one. She shifted her paws, correcting her posture so she looked more... Older? Responsible? Her new apprentice came over and she touched noses with her. "We're going to train you into a warrior Shadowclan will be proud of." She mewed softly, her usual temper vanished as the small warrior was filled with pride. The black warrior then took in her apprentice, her eyes narrowed when she saw her apprentices twisted leg. She chose not to say anything though. Every cat should have the chance to prove themselves. She hopes she would be a good mentor to her.

Last edited by Maybi; April 7th, 2024 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Looked at twisted paws info and wanted my character to notice her leg.
Old April 7th, 2024, 06:44 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Brownpaw joined in on the cheering for Yellowtwist and Palesong, Shadowclan's two very newest warriors. Palesong was quite the pretty name... she hoped the warrior liked it!

Once the commotion had begun to die down, Brownpaw shuffled over to where her mentor was sitting, wanting to make sure to greet him before the meeting was over. "Hello," she mewed, voice sounding a bit like a purr. Brownpaw couldn't help it, she was happy! "I hope you enjoy training me! I'm going to work hard, I promise."

@SuspiciousMindz
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 7th, 2024 at 06:48 PM.