WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:35 PM

Old September 18th, 2020, 05:57 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Foxblaze’s heart broke. “No of course not love. I don’t hate you.” Foxblaze put a paw on the kits back in a half hug and held them there. She remembered when she’d come to camp, how she hadn’t had anyone but Sootflare to talk to. “It gets better I promise.”

@Romulus

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 18th, 2020, 06:19 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Foxblaze’s heart broke. “No of course not love. I don’t hate you.” Foxblaze put a paw on the kits back in a half hug and held them there. She remembered when she’d come to camp, how she hadn’t had anyone but Sootflare to talk to. “It gets better I promise.”

@Romulus

"Medi den, please," Waspkit managed to whisper, using a paw to wipe his tears but blood soon stained his little white beans.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 18th, 2020, 06:33 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
"Medi den, please," Waspkit managed to whisper, using a paw to wipe his tears but blood soon stained his little white beans.
Foxblaze nodded and picked up the small beam of a kit before padding out to go to the medicine den.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 20th, 2020, 06:01 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

[ @Romulus ]

Goslingkit

Goslingkit plodded into the nursery, practically dragging her tortie-patched tail along from behind her. The she-kit's damp orange eyes forced themselves to peer up for a scanning of the den, nostrils flaring with distress as she slumped back against the wall of this... this hut which she didn't even belong in anymore. Nevertheless, she proceeded to shoot glimpses here and there, tail-tip flicking irritably. Well, damn. In all fairness, she did still have that highly-suggested trip to make to Waspkit. Might... might as well pay the dude a visit, perhaps as a sign of... apology? Eh, who knew at this point.

Spotting the tom, Gosling resisted the urge to recoil at the delicious, all-the-while reminding scars that now etched his muzzle. "Uh... uh... W-Waspkit?" The tortoiseshell waved her scarred forepaw, fangs clenching. "Ah, yeah, hi."

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old September 20th, 2020, 06:09 PM
s

They still hurt, stinging with a phantom pain that lingered there, reminding him of his ever so happy Riverclan experience. The sound of the mollys voice broke him from the tense daydream, making him conscious of the ache in his locked jaw.

What the hell did she want?

Waspkit pulled a face as he glanced over at her, less sour than his healing scar allowed it to be. "What'd you want..." he huffed, bicoloured eyes narrowed in suspicion.

@Corruptx

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 20th, 2020, 06:18 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
They still hurt, stinging with a phantom pain that lingered there, reminding him of his ever so happy Riverclan experience. The sound of the mollys voice broke him from the tense daydream, making him conscious of the ache in his locked jaw.

What the hell did she want?

Waspkit pulled a face as he glanced over at her, less sour than his healing scar allowed it to be. "What'd you want..." he huffed, bicoloured eyes narrowed in suspicion.

@Corruptx

Goslingkit

Goslingkit couldn't help but worry at her lips with her upper canines, eyes sidling off to the side as she studied her shuffling forefingers. Gee. She hadn't been expecting for the teeny tom to be so damn pissed. But... well, at this point....

...What had she ever even been hoping for?

Swallowing the enlarging lump in her throat, Gosling gritted her fangs. Damn it, Gos! You're acting like a weakling... Stop. Stop that. Squeezing her eyes shut, she took in a sharp breath before at last snapping them open again.

"Uhhh... Ayeeeaaaa... I figured you'd... want my nest, uh, for some reason. I... don't really need it anymore."

art reqbios

Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; September 20th, 2020 at 06:19 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 01:50 AM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post

Goslingkit

Goslingkit couldn't help but worry at her lips with her upper canines, eyes sidling off to the side as she studied her shuffling forefingers. Gee. She hadn't been expecting for the teeny tom to be so damn pissed. But... well, at this point....

...What had she ever even been hoping for?

Swallowing the enlarging lump in her throat, Gosling gritted her fangs. Damn it, Gos! You're acting like a weakling... Stop. Stop that. Squeezing her eyes shut, she took in a sharp breath before at last snapping them open again.

"Uhhh... Ayeeeaaaa... I figured you'd... want my nest, uh, for some reason. I... don't really need it anymore."
Why was everyone giving them their nests? Did he seem like he couldn't make them alone? Well, he couldn't, but thats why he enjoyed sleeping with Flyfur and her kits.

"You're the second cat to offer me a nest..." the words were dead, lacking any sneer or snarl he tried to enthuse them with, "but I won't need them..."

Pause for dramatic affect,

"...I'm running away," Waspkit whispered. Was he? The idea had seeped into his mind, only a moment before. Nothing more than a dramatic act of attention seeking.

He just wanted to be noticed.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 22nd, 2020, 03:27 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
Why was everyone giving them their nests? Did he seem like he couldn't make them alone? Well, he couldn't, but thats why he enjoyed sleeping with Flyfur and her kits.

"You're the second cat to offer me a nest..." the words were dead, lacking any sneer or snarl he tried to enthuse them with, "but I won't need them..."

Pause for dramatic affect,

"...I'm running away," Waspkit whispered. Was he? The idea had seeped into his mind, only a moment before. Nothing more than a dramatic act of attention seeking.

He just wanted to be noticed.

Goslingkit

Goslingkit's brow crooked up at this, an expression of skepticism overcoming her tortie-patched face. Nevertheless, she hastily stuffed away the disbelief and sidled her eyes off to the side, taking in the tom-kit's words. "Uhh... Any... particular... reason as to why you're... supposedly running away?" Then, after allowing for a moment of hesitation, she added: "And, I mean, I doubt you'd even survive out in the wilderness on your own, you know. No kit would."

Although, it would be interesting to stumble upon your dead body!

art reqbios

Old September 22nd, 2020, 03:39 PM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post

Goslingkit

Goslingkit's brow crooked up at this, an expression of skepticism overcoming her tortie-patched face. Nevertheless, she hastily stuffed away the disbelief and sidled her eyes off to the side, taking in the tom-kit's words. "Uhh... Any... particular... reason as to why you're... supposedly running away?" Then, after allowing for a moment of hesitation, she added: "And, I mean, I doubt you'd even survive out in the wilderness on your own, you know. No kit would."

Although, it would be interesting to stumble upon your dead body!

His ears flattened back sharply. Waspkit turned away, head hung low as he shrugged his shoulders. "I want to go home. I miss my old nursery, I miss my mum... i miss my sister and I miss my dad. I just want to feel wanted again," a few stinging tears dripped down his cheek as he curled into himself, hiding into his bushy oversized tail. "I just... i don't know. I don't know who I am anymore," emotions were awful.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 22nd, 2020, 03:51 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
His ears flattened back sharply. Waspkit turned away, head hung low as he shrugged his shoulders. "I want to go home. I miss my old nursery, I miss my mum... i miss my sister and I miss my dad. I just want to feel wanted again," a few stinging tears dripped down his cheek as he curled into himself, hiding into his bushy oversized tail. "I just... i don't know. I don't know who I am anymore," emotions were awful.

Goslingkit

Goslingkit shrugged - rather dismissively - as Waspkit explained his misfortunes, tail-tip stirring up the dirt behind her. "Uh... Well? At least you have your parents - mine abandoned me a few hours uh... after I was born. Or so I've been told. But anyway, that's enough about me." At last, the tortoiseshell had decided to pay some amount of attention to the tomkit, eyes flickering briefly to look into his as she allowed for a questioning response: "So uh... where's home, for you, I mean?"

art reqbios