by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 03:42 PM
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:35 PM

Old January 10th, 2020, 01:33 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Ravenheart padded out onto the territory, he had heard Icestar mention their now dead partners, he looked over at Willowpaw and thought a little. "We'll wait a bit before we start training again, the clan is pretty... Demoralized." He explained and gave her a comforting smile. "But you're fine and that's all I could've asked for, Willowpaw." He added and lay his tail on her back, with her being his first apprentice, he had one hell of a bond, something he never had with anyone else before.

@|+Tired Rose Child+|
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:19 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Ravenheart padded out onto the territory, he had heard Icestar mention their now dead partners, he looked over at Willowpaw and thought a little. "We'll wait a bit before we start training again, the clan is pretty... Demoralized." He explained and gave her a comforting smile. "But you're fine and that's all I could've asked for, Willowpaw." He added and lay his tail on her back, with her being his first apprentice, he had one hell of a bond, something he never had with anyone else before.

@|+Tired Rose Child+|
Willowpaw gave him a small smile. "I'm glad you're okay, too, Ravenheart...," as he laid his tail over her back she wrapped her own tail around him, just staying like that as they padded along through the trees. After a moment, she paused, sighing and sitting, unwrapping her tail from around him and stretching her head over her back to lick the base of her tail; there had been an itch there, and she hadn't been able to endure it much longer without dancing around like a fool.
She lifted her head, breathing a tiny sigh of relief. Then she gazed around her, standing and shaking out her pelt, before smiling and prancing ahead on her paws.

"Well, it's a beautiful day! How about we make the best of it?," she meowed, feeling much better now.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Willowpaw gave him a small smile. "I'm glad you're okay, too, Ravenheart...," as he laid his tail over her back she wrapped her own tail around him, just staying like that as they padded along through the trees. After a moment, she paused, sighing and sitting, unwrapping her tail from around him and stretching her head over her back to lick the base of her tail; there had been an itch there, and she hadn't been able to endure it much longer without dancing around like a fool.
She lifted her head, breathing a tiny sigh of relief. Then she gazed around her, standing and shaking out her pelt, before smiling and prancing ahead on her paws.

"Well, it's a beautiful day! How about we make the best of it?," she meowed, feeling much better now.
Ravenheart smiled down at his apprentice and sat next to her as she started to lick the base of her tail. He thought a little about what they could be doing, sure, training her was an option, but with him being so stressed about what had just unfolded, maybe he hadn't physically taken part in the battle, but he had taken care to get an elder to safety, one that could barely walk at that.

"Depends on what you mean by that." The warrior chuckled and licked her head again.
Old January 10th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven @Ever @Fuzzy
(Sorry, I forgot about the patrols with everything that's going on.)

Beastspark wandered out into the territory breathing in the fresh air. The large silver tom smiled softly to himself while glancing over his shoulder at the she-cats. He didn't bother waiting for them for long they've wasted far fro much time. The deputy quickly began searching for some prey.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 10th, 2020, 10:18 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

"Good. Maybe you're not as dense as you look." Thunderhowl nodded to the piece of bark, before he was limping along to the next tree in his sights: a large pine tree with some noticeable holes throughout the trunk. Thunderhowl reared up on his hindlegs with his paws planted against the trunk, trying to keep weight off his uncomfortable leg as he scooped fragments of cobwebs out of each hole. When New-leaf came, these openings would refill as spiders resumed their usual activities..

But for now, this would have to do for restoring whatever supplies Bearpaw was looking for. "I know your name, kid." Introductions were unnecessary and pointless, usually. Half the time cats died before personal connections were even made.

"Nah, no one's announced you yet. Gathering ain't happened and Icestar ain't too fond of talking about the RiverClan apprentice she had to take in because 'StarClan said so' or whatever fox-dung she ate up, is she?" Oh, yes-- he was well aware of what Bearpaw was doing, but he could hardly care. This wasn't the same Clan he served when he first lived. "I know a lot I probably shouldn't, but it don't help when you've been dead for a few years."
"You just...know it?" Bearpaw's face wrinkled in confusion, scooping the bark piece up with his maw. He watched as the old tom calculated his weight, keeping one leg lighter than the other...was he injured? He didn't notice the limp until now. "Were you recently injured?" He asked in a muffled tone, flicking his tail toward Thunderhowl's leg. "Thanks for helping me, but I could have gotten the cobwebs instead if it's difficult for you...?"

When Thunderhowl began explaining...way more than he expected, Bearpaw dropped his jaw, letting the bark piece fall at his paws. "You...you've been dead?! And you know about..." His tone went flat and his pelt heated. "You know about my prophecy. Oh jeez. Okay..." Does this mean the plan was in danger? Should he tell Lionstar about this? He seemed awfully...indifferent about the way he spoke about it. Bearpaw blinked down at his web-wrapped bark piece, somewhat lost in thought. He guessed there was nothing he could do about it other than accept it, and pray Thunderhowl don't turn against him. Something about Thunderhowl's demeanor told him that was very unlikely to happen, though.

Regaining some life, Bearpaw glanced back up at the golden tom. "So...did StarClan send you for me or something? Like, to be my mentor?"

Last edited by Doom; January 10th, 2020 at 10:20 PM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"At this rate, I'm probably cursed, kid. Been havin' a lame leg for almost as long as I can remember, after that damn monster.. well." His shoulders rolled in a lazy shrug. "I don't think there's fixin' it. It's lame."

Ears twitching, he glanced at the apprentice. "Nah, StarClan doesn't send anythin' helpful to the Clans. I wouldn't put much faith in them-- they'll take and take for cats to follow their faith, but the only thing they'll do is send a sign every fifty goddamn seasons to appoint a new high rank. Half the time, they're duds, too."

He dropped down from the trunk, shaking his paw free from the cobwebs. "You get to do it next time. This was just a preview so you know where to look. I ain't your wet-nurse, I'm not gonna hold your paw with this. You're the medicine cat of this Clan, Bearpaw--"

His eyes narrowed as he pushed the piece of bark toward Bearpaw. "-- but I will teach you what I know. ShadowClan can't screw around like oversized kittens any longer, and you sure as hell ain't going to that Clan of morally-righteous idiots. You'll be stuck there for moons, like that bumbling raccoon."

Already on the move, Thunderhowl hobbled in the direction of ShadowClan camp. "Let's have a chat with Icestar and get things sorted. Once that's done, I want to take a look at the mess of a den you've been runnin'."

@Alaska

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:56 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

[ @RedHead ]

Minktail was honestly upset. What was the point of this trip? Come just to see RiverClan leave then get yelled at. In her opinion. They didn't need that. With Flintstar's order Minktail followed after wanting to get home fast. Her large ears twitching along with her tail. "Hey, uh.. Flintstar?" She asked catching up with him. She was much smaller and leaner then him. "Do we, really need the alliance with ShadowClan?" With a nervous glance up she asked. ShadowClan wasn't appreciated with them trying to help and so far nothing had happened to favor them.
The brown molly glanced back down after that. Green eyes fixated on the ground. She just headed straight for ThunderClan's territory. She wanted to go home. "...I," She shook her head. "Never mind." With that Minktail went silent. She had no say in the matter nor did she want to have to deal with it.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 11th, 2020, 08:14 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Ravenheart smiled down at his apprentice and sat next to her as she started to lick the base of her tail. He thought a little about what they could be doing, sure, training her was an option, but with him being so stressed about what had just unfolded, maybe he hadn't physically taken part in the battle, but he had taken care to get an elder to safety, one that could barely walk at that.

"Depends on what you mean by that." The warrior chuckled and licked her head again.
Willowpaw was suddenly excited as a kit, and she bounced around on her paws. "I thought we could go hunting for pretty plants, or explore Seastones!," she meowed excitedly, tail sweeping from side to side.

(( Sorry it's so short, I couldn't think of what to say ^^' ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 11th, 2020, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Willowpaw was suddenly excited as a kit, and she bounced around on her paws. "I thought we could go hunting for pretty plants, or explore Seastones!," she meowed excitedly, tail sweeping from side to side.

(( Sorry it's so short, I couldn't think of what to say ^^' ))
Ravenheart thought about this and nodded, this certainly did sound interesting, because if he did go hunt for food, it would either be for Willowpaw and himself or his father, not for his clan. "We might find something pretty, but I rarely looked for flowers on this territory, anyway, I've been given something much better than a flower by our past leader." He mewed as he looked at her. "The best apprentice I could've asked for." He added and met her blue gaze.
Old January 12th, 2020, 08:28 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Grumbling, Cherrymist headed into the territory. The clans pile needed to be rebuilt and she needed get out some steam. seriously ? Redpaw?...ONLY redpaw proved himself worthy of the warrior title? Everyone who participated did. Even ME! That puny little... the she cat hissed at the thought . She needed to up her performance ...perhaps she's ready for that apprentice now. She wanted to be perfect ....She wanted icestar to see her as a great warrior too! Snorting she made up her mind I'm gonna talk to icestar about getting an apprentice .....
With that she started her hunt.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )