Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Bye y'all
Last post by glitch
Today 07:39 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:57 AM
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:47 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 1st, 2017, 05:59 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Aquarius

Stormstripe padded out of the nursery, her big belly making her slow. She carefully lay down on her side in the sun, exposing her large belly heavy with kits. She welcomed the warmth of the sun on her short fur, and relaxed. While she was sunning herself, she looked around the clearing, searching for someone to talk to. When she couldn't find anyone, she lay her head down and started remembering what it was like when she had first joined the clan. Ahh, such good memories... she thought happily to herself. She smiled, and started dozing lightly, barely conscious of her surroundings.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 1st, 2017, 06:06 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Ravelledkit raised his head, blinking groggily and peered around the nursery. After a moment, the small cream colored tom sat up and stared around, hoping to spot his sister or maybe his mother, or even Cherrypaw, but didn't see anything at first. He smiled a bit at the thought of Cherrypaw, his new friend, who had taught him a trick and had been very nice to him. After a moment, he spotted Burnetkit and bounced over, tapping her lightly on the shoulder with one small paw, his eyes bright with happiness. He loved Burnetkit, his sister, and was glad that he'd seen her. After a moment, the young tom peered around, wondering if Robinfur was in here too, or if she was out doing something else, StarClan knows what.

( Oops I forgot to mention you )
@Mystical

Last edited by doghouse; September 9th, 2017 at 08:38 AM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
@Aquarius

Stormstripe padded out of the nursery, her big belly making her slow. She carefully lay down on her side in the sun, exposing her large belly heavy with kits. She welcomed the warmth of the sun on her short fur, and relaxed. While she was sunning herself, she looked around the clearing, searching for someone to talk to. When she couldn't find anyone, she lay her head down and started remembering what it was like when she had first joined the clan. Ahh, such good memories... she thought happily to herself. She smiled, and started dozing lightly, barely conscious of her surroundings.
Risingmoon boredly glanced around camp, his amber gaze scanning for someone to talk to. He relished how the weather was turning chilly slightly, and bushed up his fur a little bit, his tail swishing. Suddenly he spotted a queen, lying at the edge of the nursery, her expanded stomach making her look like she was close to giving birth. The she-cat also looked as if she was mindlessly looking for someone to talk to, so the tom gave his shoulder a quick lick to flatten the fur and padded over to her. He reached the nursery, his fluffy tail flicking behind him. He forced a small smile, wanting to seem welcome to the near-birthing queen. I wonder where the father is, he thought silently to himself. "Good morning, Stormstripe," he greeted, vaguely knowing her name from patrols they had been on together a few times. She had seemed like a nice cat, so Risingmoon saw no fear in approaching her now. "How are you?" He asked.
Old September 1st, 2017, 06:16 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Risingmoon boredly glanced around camp, his amber gaze scanning for someone to talk to. He relished how the weather was turning chilly slightly, and bushed up his fur a little bit, his tail swishing. Suddenly he spotted a queen, lying at the edge of the nursery, her expanded stomach making her look like she was close to giving birth. The she-cat also looked as if she was mindlessly looking for someone to talk to, so the tom gave his shoulder a quick lick to flatten the fur and padded over to her. He reached the nursery, his fluffy tail flicking behind him. He forced a small smile, wanting to seem welcome to the near-birthing queen. I wonder where the father is, he thought silently to himself. "Good morning, Stormstripe," he greeted, vaguely knowing her name from patrols they had been on together a few times. She had seemed like a nice cat, so Risingmoon saw no fear in approaching her now. "How are you?" He asked.
Stormstripe's head snapped up at the greeting. She relaxed when she saw that it was just a cat. "Good morning. Risingmoon, right?" she replied, and then sat up. "It's a beautiful morning, is it not?" she asked. Stormstripe sighed contentedly, and, sitting up, started cleaning her short, gray tabby fur.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; September 1st, 2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 07:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
" Sure.That would be great." She said thankfully.This was the first cat that had talked to her sense she became a apprintice.She looked at the mouse,but didn't make no complaints sence she was the one being offered to share.
Before padding over to Bravepaw, Cherrypaw found a shrew in the pile. She picked up the two morsels by their tails and placed them both in front of Bravepaw to let her pick. "How is training going?" Cherrypaw asked, herbears perked with friendly curiosity.
Old September 1st, 2017, 07:10 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Before padding over to Bravepaw, Cherrypaw found a shrew in the pile. She picked up the two morsels by their tails and placed them both in front of Bravepaw to let her pick. "How is training going?" Cherrypaw asked, herbears perked with friendly curiosity.
"Well my mentor's alwase busy so I haven't really done much.I guess you could say I just watch the other apprintices and try to learn like that." She chuckled.She grabbed the mole after she finished and sit it down,but didn't start eating.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 1st, 2017, 07:47 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Lilly @Socks
(my heart is melting from the cute of this family)

"I suppose if you slept all the way into Skyclan territory, Teaselkit would wake you up too, huh?" The warrior teased, giving Loonkit an affectionate stare then flashing a playful, cheeky grin at Teaselkit. They were definitely their mothers daughters -- spirited and energetic -- although Loonkit was vaguely reminiscent of Silversky's youth,. Although, even as an apprentice and young warrior, Silversky had been meek and anxiety fueled. Had it not been for Snowfeather coaxing him out of his shell Silversky refused to even speculate what would have happened to him. An amused purr rumbled deep in his chest at his daughters implication that they were the best parents in Thunderclan, and with the embarrassment that rolled off of Snowfeather and the twinkle in Teaselkit's eye, he couldn't help but burst into a fit of laughter.

"Well... It's certainly a stretch, but we couldn't be the best parents in Thunderclan if we didn't have the best kits in Thunderclan!" He teased gently, puffing out his chest in a dignified yet goofy way before nudging Snowfeather playfully. Honestly, Silversky couldn't have asked for a better family. Even as prey grew scarce and the seasons began to shift from green-leaf to leaf-fall, the warrior would do what he could to make sure his family was fed. That thought is for a different day, thought Silversky, slight waves of anxiety quickly disappating as he pushed his face into Snowfeathers fur. So warm and soft. Inhaling gently, the warrior visibly relaxed, letting himself melt into the queen. It must have been a ridiculous scene, watching a large powerful warrior melt into what looked like a heaping ball of fur. Slowly, the tom began to rasp his tongue againt his mates fur. Giving her a few more licks, Silversky lifted himself to his paws and shuffled back around so he was sitting next to Loon and Teasel. Rubbing his cheek against each kit, he plopped down and snagged the Thrush so it was now positioned between all four cats.

"Who's ready for a meal and a story?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; September 3rd, 2017 at 11:24 AM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 09:06 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Silvercloud had already started to pad towards the camp entrance, not noticing that she had left Echospeck behind to bump into another clan mate. But really, the tabby she-cat hadn’t actually realized that she had left him behind. Her mind had managed to wander off already as a rare, excited grin grew on her maw. Silvercloud rarely expressed her emotions on her face. Except, she made exceptions for a few special cats. Like Echospeck. Oh this is going to be great fun! Silvercloud thought excitedly, taking no notice of the fact that she sounded like a kit. The warrior didn’t care what they were going to do, she just wanted to spend as much time as possible around Echospeck. She glanced back to see if the tom was still following, only to find confusion flooding over her like a wave. It wasn’t long before she spotted the tom. “Are you coming?” She asked, doing her best to keep the excitement out of her voice.
~
Whilst most would’ve felt rather guilty, Briarwish didn’t. She didn’t feel even the slightest of regret for her words. She was a bold cat and believed that the truth was better than lying. Why would you want to lie? Sure the truth could hurt, but it was better than living knowing that it wasn’t true. The she-cat wasn’t planning on comforting him either. This tom’s love life wasn’t her business, except for laughing at his missed opportunities.

A sharp hiss escaped her maw as something stepped on one of her ear’s. Looking up with narrowed eyes, irritation bubbled in her as she saw who it was. Her own apprentice. “I suggest you don’t speak so rudely to me, unless you would like to spend a few moons cleaning out the nursery and getting rid of the elders ticks!” Briarwish snapped. As Bearpaw dashed into the clearing, Briarwish followed. She couldn’t let her apprentice get away with that. She was a strict mentor, well, she was strict with everything. This grumpy she-cat had a short temper and she didn’t stand for disrespect. Looking back, she realized that she had left her new ‘friend’ in the apprentice’s den. “Well come on! You’re blocking the entrance!” The tabby snapped.
A depressed lump, Nettleclaw rolls upright and shakes his head. His empty thoughts started growing into mildly agitated ones as he dragged his paws behind his tormenter, taking on some of her snappy anger at Bearpaw. He couldn't help it, unable to bottle in his emotions, he started chasing after Bearpaw too, for the sake of having someone to pounce and relieve his frustration.

Bearpaw's whiskers twitch as he makes the mistake of looking behind him to reject taking on the chores. Two full on warriors charging him, he dashes wildly around to find an opening to make back to his refuge, the apprentice den. But in his panic, he scrambles to the edge of the clearing and corners himself, yet in realizing that, he boldly tries to slip right past both Briarwish and Nettleclaw.
Old September 1st, 2017, 09:44 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Well my mentor's alwase busy so I haven't really done much.I guess you could say I just watch the other apprintices and try to learn like that." She chuckled.She grabbed the mole after she finished and sit it down,but didn't start eating.
Cherrypaw nodded. "Warriors are busy these days. Especially with prey getting more scarce since the twolegs started making all that noise. Tigerdawn hasn't had as much time for training either. I'd be happy to show you a couple of things. I'm obviously not a warrior yet, but I might be able to help a little."
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:36 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Rushshade wasn't the type to be rude, he was quite nice, so even though he didn't enjoy the other being around and asking questions, he didn't tell her off or spoke rudely. He held back a sigh of nervousness and went on with blunt answers. "When I'm alone, it's quiet and... peaceful." He shifted on his paws, he felt like he was opening up too much, different emotions bubbled inside of him and he hated it. Birds sang their nightly songs in a nearby tree and Rushshade focused his attention on their sweet sound while attempting to forget about how he was feeling, and his fears about it. "There's no drama when you're alone." He knew that the she-cat most likely wouldn't understand no matter how he explained it unless he spilled out his whole life story to her, but he wasn't bothered by that fact. If she didn't understand, she'd get bored of his blunt answers and leave him be, but on the other hand, it might cause her curiosity to grow and she'd always be around to ask him questions.
@Socks
Tawnystream gave a nod, her kind smile still plastered on her face. "Anyone needs peace once and a while, even me." She nodded in a slight understanding, and agreement. She herself had been shy when she was a kit, only socializing with her mother and littermate. And she had often preferred to be alone to. "Yeah, drama doesn't happen when your alone! I prefer to stay out of drama mostly, its just too troubling having to be in it. I try not to upset or hurt anyone. Don't want to be in something I don't." Her tail curled around her, she wasn't going anywhere. Well, she would when the conversation ended, or to put the bones of the shrew buried when she was done with it. Which, she wasn't. And, the tom interested her a bit. In a sense, he was kinda like her when she was a kit. Only, a different gender. And.. she wasn't very blunt when she was a kit anyways.

Last edited by seasalt; September 4th, 2017 at 12:27 PM.
Closed Thread