Today 08:21 PM

Old April 14th, 2018, 04:24 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
(YOU BET THEIR TAILS WE SHOULD)
Shatteredbreeze slunk forward from the undergrowth, her malicious eyes glittering with defiance as she emerged into the musty clearing where her apprentice had been training with... that. Glowing fungi illuminated the clearing, and her face, and she swept her tail along the leaves, the crackling sound echoing through the empty woodlands. “Tsk. She didn’t learn a thing, against what you had implied to her.” She meowed, her eyes slanting. She sat down, elegantly raising on paw to lick the pad without batting an eyelash at the offending tomcat. The molly grinned. “I find it funny how she actually believes you when you call that training.” She hissed, raising her chin in the belief that Snakefur was just a minor interference with Watertail’s great destiny. What an amazing pupil she was, lapping up every droplet of advice Shatteredbreeze gave her. Too bad she was just so eager for Snakefur as she was for Shatteredbreeze, her real mentor.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 14th, 2018, 04:39 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Shatteredbreeze slunk forward from the undergrowth, her malicious eyes glittering with defiance as she emerged into the musty clearing where her apprentice had been training with... that. Glowing fungi illuminated the clearing, and her face, and she swept her tail along the leaves, the crackling sound echoing through the empty woodlands. “Tsk. She didn’t learn a thing, against what you had implied to her.” She meowed, her eyes slanting. She sat down, elegantly raising on paw to lick the pad without batting an eyelash at the offending tomcat. The molly grinned. “I find it funny how she actually believes you when you call that training.” She hissed, raising her chin in the belief that Snakefur was just a minor interference with Watertail’s great destiny. What an amazing pupil she was, lapping up every droplet of advice Shatteredbreeze gave her. Too bad she was just so eager for Snakefur as she was for Shatteredbreeze, her real mentor.
Snakefur raised his chin, glaring claws at the she-cat. "Hon, if you call what you tell her 'advice'- we're in the same territory. At least she learned soemthing today- what do you teach her? Oh yeah, stuff she already knows," He growled, eyes narrowing. His black and white fur fluffed up defiantly. Shatteredbreeze was taking Watertail's focus off her real prize- control of her clan. Deputy or leader, something with power, brilliance, glory. He could see it now, Watertail leading her clan into battle, listening to him and him alone, having the whole forest at her paws... the only thing in the way of that was Shatteredbreeze. "At least I teach her things that are forgotten, learns something new every time.. oh, she wanted me to tell you that you need to change your training time- she says that she's 'too tired' for when I train her!" Snakefur wagged his paws, taking on a mocking tone at 'too tired'.
Old April 14th, 2018, 04:58 PM
boo

Quote:
Snakefur raised his chin, glaring claws at the she-cat. "Hon, if you call what you tell her 'advice'- we're in the same territory. At least she learned soemthing today- what do you teach her? Oh yeah, stuff she already knows," He growled, eyes narrowing. His black and white fur fluffed up defiantly. Shatteredbreeze was taking Watertail's focus off her real prize- control of her clan. Deputy or leader, something with power, brilliance, glory. He could see it now, Watertail leading her clan into battle, listening to him and him alone, having the whole forest at her paws... the only thing in the way of that was Shatteredbreeze. "At least I teach her things that are forgotten, learns something new every time.. oh, she wanted me to tell you that you need to change your training time- she says that she's 'too tired' for when I train her!" Snakefur wagged his paws, taking on a mocking tone at 'too tired'.
“Ridiculous! Watertail knows that I run a tight schedule. If she has any complaints, I will ask her about it next time we train!” She hissed at the black and white tom, glaring into his multicolored eyes. “And as we both know, practice makes perfect, does it not? Or do you batter my apprentice down every night, and when she comes to me for practice, she comes back to you stronger than before? She may come to you for new moves, but the real mentor here is obviously me.” She meowed, tossing her head in a huff. I doubt Watertail even realizes her potential! Not with this fluff for brains tom telling her what to do!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 15th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Brokencreek didn't exactly believe her, but he doubted he could get her to talk anymore. With a tiny nod, he dragged his gaze away from her shivering form. Seeing her this vulnerable raised a mix of pity and disgust up his throat. Awkwardly, he leaned against her to warm up her damp fur.
What will happen between them? Like do they become friends or something?)

Icestorm began to clean some of the mud off of her paws, making a disgusted face. She froze when she felt warmth seep into her and began to slightly relax. Awkwardly, she curled up in a ball, tucking her nose under her tail. "Thank you," she said softly.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old April 15th, 2018, 05:20 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
What will happen between them? Like do they become friends or something?)

Icestorm began to clean some of the mud off of her paws, making a disgusted face. She froze when she felt warmth seep into her and began to slightly relax. Awkwardly, she curled up in a ball, tucking her nose under her tail. "Thank you," she said softly.
(Probably like a love/hate situation if that's ok with you)

"No problem," he muttered. Clearing his throat, he stood up and shook the moisture from his fur. What do I do now? "I can get you some moss if that'll help." The thought of helping a Dark Forest cat made his skin crawl--but this cat, he knew. What's the difference?
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:55 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
(Probably like a love/hate situation if that's ok with you)

"No problem," he muttered. Clearing his throat, he stood up and shook the moisture from his fur. What do I do now? "I can get you some moss if that'll help." The thought of helping a Dark Forest cat made his skin crawl--but this cat, he knew. What's the difference?
Yeah that's fine)

Icestorm nodded and said "Yes, thank you." She could see the discomfort the tom felt towards her and as if she ready his thoughts she said "Not all Darkforest cats are bad, you know." A flicker of remembrance flashed across her face.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old April 16th, 2018, 03:58 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Yeah that's fine)

Icestorm nodded and said "Yes, thank you." She could see the discomfort the tom felt towards her and as if she ready his thoughts she said "Not all Darkforest cats are bad, you know." A flicker of remembrance flashed across her face.
Brokencreek flinched. "I never said that," he said quietly. "But, I mean..." He shrugged his scrawny shoulders. "It isn't that hard to believe, is it?" He scuffed his paws in the muck, refusing to meet her eyes.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old April 16th, 2018, 04:32 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

“Ridiculous! Watertail knows that I run a tight schedule. If she has any complaints, I will ask her about it next time we train!” She hissed at the black and white tom, glaring into his multicolored eyes. “And as we both know, practice makes perfect, does it not? Or do you batter my apprentice down every night, and when she comes to me for practice, she comes back to you stronger than before? She may come to you for new moves, but the real mentor here is obviously me.” She meowed, tossing her head in a huff. I doubt Watertail even realizes her potential! Not with this fluff for brains tom telling her what to do!
"Well... That's what she told me Fish-Eyes, and Maybe she realized that I have much more to offer than you? or..." he moved closer to her, drawing himself up to his full height, and a sneering purr entered his voice. "Has Watertail started going soft on you? She certainly doesn't hold back for me....Then again, I don't let her bat me around like a kit does with feathers..."
Old April 16th, 2018, 04:39 PM
boo

Quote:
"Well... That's what she told me Fish-Eyes, and Maybe she realized that I have much more to offer than you? or..." he moved closer to her, drawing himself up to his full height, and a sneering purr entered his voice. "Has Watertail started going soft on you? She certainly doesn't hold back for me....Then again, I don't let her bat me around like a kit does with feathers..."
“Fisheyes? What kind of an insult is that? Atleast Shadowclanners know how to trash talk! Mousebrain! Ratbreath! Batblind Foxheart!” She spat, but he went on. She glared at him silently in anger as he finished up. Her amber eyes slanted and she bore her teeth angrily. “Soft? I’ve been teaching her more than you have in a moon!” She yowled, her voice echoing off the trees. She planted her paws firmly down, her ears glued to her head.
((I have an idea! I think that perhaps they were alive at the same time? And maybe liked each other, maybe not to the point of an affair? Just brainstorming some random trash. X3))

~pom~

Old April 16th, 2018, 08:25 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

“Fisheyes? What kind of an insult is that? Atleast Shadowclanners know how to trash talk! Mousebrain! Ratbreath! Batblind Foxheart!” She spat, but he went on. She glared at him silently in anger as he finished up. Her amber eyes slanted and she bore her teeth angrily. “Soft? I’ve been teaching her more than you have in a moon!” She yowled, her voice echoing off the trees. She planted her paws firmly down, her ears glued to her head.
((I have an idea! I think that perhaps they were alive at the same time? And maybe liked each other, maybe not to the point of an affair? Just brainstorming some random trash. X3))
( I like that so called 'random trash'.... let us commence with it!)
Snakefur wrinkled his nose as Shatteredbreeze spat insults at him, and then he laughed. A full on, dead serious laugh. "Oh Hon, you call those insults? I was saying much worse things.... as an seven moon old apprentice! And maybe..." His voice dropped to a mocking purr. "It's not Watertail who has gone soft, Hmm? maybe it's the cat who says she's a better teacher than I? Who has the nerve, to say that I am a fluffed brain idiot?" He shifted his stance ever higher, raising his chin to give himself an extra inch or so of height. "Oh don't even bother giving me that glare, I know that you were thinking it. You, my dear, are rather easy to read when it comes to emotions. You want to know why?" He gave his tail a flick, sending a half decayed leaf in her direction. "You're eyes give you away. Read as easily as a sign, in fact." he gave an amused chuckle, ready to see how she reacted to that. More than likely blow up in his face, as she had when they were just silly apprentices, both with the same ambitions.
( How about they met as apprentices?)