Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by hermeswind
Today 11:14 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by dino.
Today 11:12 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 11:11 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 4th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@RedHead @Beau @mompaws @SpiralWhirl @SamCats

"Nice one Aspenkit!" His words rung in her ears. She shrugged, and purred slightly. "Of course it was a good one!" The molly was used to the slight complements given by her friends. Especially the ones for trouble making. Often her friends said something nice about troublemaking. She liked to stir up trouble. Breezepaw and Flashpaw did to. Her entire friend group did. His words were no surprise. Plus, they were all nice cats. Of course he was going to complement her on it. She had taken the chance to leap upon him when he was doing the same to another cat. It was a piggy-back-pile if you wanted to call it that. Suddenly she felt a twinge of movement beneath her paws. She leaped off Flashpaw just before he made another leap at Breezepaw. "Nice one yourself!" she called. She wasn't really sure if it had been a good one, but she could at least be a bit nice. There was nothing wrong with that was there? He was her friend, telling him had done a nice job wouldn't change a thing. Because honestly, that was what friends did. Also, she deserved it. She had been the reason that Breezepaw had fallen to the ground. He had a reason to thank her. Oh, and they were friends.

Joy sparkled in her eyes as she watched the other cats. Flashpaw and Breezepaw play fighting. Wolfpaw off to the side- as usual, and Pumkinpaw and Bluepaw talking. Yep, that was exactly how it should be. Except, where were Featherpaw and Shellpaw?Oh well, they'll be here soon. Why waste a moment to be happy. So, her magnificent orbs dazzled with joy once again as her gaze swung back and forth between her group of friends. Wolfpaw. Pumkinpaw and Bluepaw. Flashpaw and Breezepaw. Should she bring Wolfpaw over? Watch the play fight, or join Pumkinpaw and Bluepaw's conversation?

Aspenkit's thoughts were cut short when she noticed a piece of dirt on her shoulder. Her eyes narrowed. "Stupid dirt." she hissed under her breath. She should have known there was bound to be dirt around. At least she hadn't finished grooming, that would have been a disaster. She would have had to do it all over again. Can you imagine the stress? It was hard enough to be a beautiful troublemaker. A molly had to stay clean. Of course when she became a warrior that wouldn't be an option, but she would always have plenty of time to groom, that was good. Flicking her tail in annoyance, Aspenkit began to rasp her tongue over her shoulder. Her nose wrinkled. The taste of dirt. It was terrible. Finally she got the dirt out of her fur, and gave herself a shake to get anymore she had over looked out. Smiling finally, she turned to face the two brothers. Those two were trouble, but when she, and all their other friends were there, even more trouble loomed. She was most definitely going to add to their little play fight.
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:08 PM
bruh head

Petalfall huffed as she sat near the fresh-kill pile that was nearly empty. It just looked like a shallow scratch in the ground where prey should of been. Yes, she got it that it was leaf-fall but the added expanding of the thunderpath did not help at all. She really tempted to take a vole for herself, it did look like the best piece of prey among it. The rest were just limp mice, scrawny mice that definitely looked the opposite of appetizing. "But some other cat might need it more..." The molly mused to herself, unsheathing her claws and sinking it into the ground, completely perplexed at what she should do.
So, instead, the Turkish Van just sat there, staring blankly. Oh, how much she wanted to sink her teeth into that vole, but at the same time, she didn't want to take way from other cats.

@Jaymoon
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:14 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Petalfall huffed as she sat near the fresh-kill pile that was nearly empty. It just looked like a shallow scratch in the ground where prey should of been. Yes, she got it that it was leaf-fall but the added expanding of the thunderpath did not help at all. She really tempted to take a vole for herself, it did look like the best piece of prey among it. The rest were just limp mice, scrawny mice that definitely looked the opposite of appetizing. "But some other cat might need it more..." The molly mused to herself, unsheathing her claws and sinking it into the ground, completely perplexed at what she should do.
So, instead, the Turkish Van just sat there, staring blankly. Oh, how much she wanted to sink her teeth into that vole, but at the same time, she didn't want to take way from other cats.

@Jaymoon
Cinderclaw walks out of the warriors den and over to the fresh kill pile looking at petalfall what is she doing he thought why is she just sitting there that should be for thequeens he said see that she was staring at a freash vole " hey you going to sit there all day or take that to the queens or the medicine cats " he said said looking at the shecat
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old September 4th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn glanced at the sky. "Hunting." She meowed, answering Kiwituft's question before turning to Cherrypaw. "I'd think so." Tigerdawn sighed. "I've been sleeping for most of the day… So I may have missed meeting and stuff… Anyways, i'm ready when you guys are." The warrior sat down. Maybe we could try the WinClan border… She thought.
@Bad Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Kiwituft listened, not for the first time wishing that she had an apprentice of her own, but was still a fairly young warrior, and she had to be patient. After all, there was plenty of time for that. She smiled and nodded. “Hunting sounds great!” the large calico purred, green eye flashing as he stopped beside the exit to camp, feeling the familiar ground beneath her paws. Once, it and been so alien to her, but now, she couldn't imagine ever wanting to leave ThunderClan. “I was out on dawn patrol and stayed behind to be alone for a bit, so I missed anything as well,” Kiwituft added, looking over her shoulder at the other two. “I'm ready. You, Cherrypaw?”
Cherrypaw nodded. "I'm ready. Let's go get something for that freshkill pile. I'm hungry enough to eat a badger."

Old September 4th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn flicked her tail. "Okay then, lets go." She meowed before exiting the camp.

[To le Territory!]

[Writers Block]
@Bad Wolf

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; September 4th, 2017 at 08:57 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 05:01 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoon View Post

Cinderclaw walks out of the warriors den and over to the fresh kill pile looking at petalfall what is she doing he thought why is she just sitting there that should be for thequeens he said see that she was staring at a freash vole " hey you going to sit there all day or take that to the queens or the medicine cats " he said said looking at the shecat
Petalfall jumped slightly, turning around, immediately going defensive. "Uh-" She said in a slightly oblivious tone. The molly turned back around, ducking to sniff it slowly. "I just don't know if I should eat it or not." She said simply, hoping she didn't sound too selfish and greedy. "I mean..." She was really planning to say more in defense, but the words just dried out in her throat. What should I do if this escalates to an argument? The Turkish Van wondered, worried. She absolutely hated arguments. They just were good at doing. After all, it's not like they accomplished anything at all. She sighed very silently, almost as if a leaf was stirred by the breeze. Do I just flirt my way out of it? The fluffly tortoiseshell really wished she had a different plan to soothe out the argument, but she just didn't.
Old September 4th, 2017, 05:16 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Petalfall jumped slightly, turning around, immediately going defensive. "Uh-" She said in a slightly oblivious tone. The molly turned back around, ducking to sniff it slowly. "I just don't know if I should eat it or not." She said simply, hoping she didn't sound too selfish and greedy. "I mean..." She was really planning to say more in defense, but the words just dried out in her throat. What should I do if this escalates to an argument? The Turkish Van wondered, worried. She absolutely hated arguments. They just were good at doing. After all, it's not like they accomplished anything at all. She sighed very silently, almost as if a leaf was stirred by the breeze. Do I just flirt my way out of it? The fluffly tortoiseshell really wished she had a different plan to soothe out the argument, but she just didn't.
The tom tilted his head " you mean?" He questioned putting pressure on the tortoiseshell
(Writers block)
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old September 4th, 2017, 05:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Part of Marshpaw liked hanging out in the clearing, just sitting around and waiting for cats to come up to him - but he wasn't exactly what you would call lazy. As a matter of fact, Marshpaw was definitely more of a doer then a thinker, despite what others had said about that. But it was too bad for them... because the tom was someone who was going to get things done. Except for right now, when he was too tired to exactly 'do things.' Yes, the feline definitely had a lazy streak in him. At the moment he was flopped out ungracefully, watching the world go by through bright and almost intelligent eyes. Except, he wasn't really... intelligent, in a manner of speaking. He was more or less a foolish cat. But hey, at least there was still that streak of adventure in him, right? His eyes scanned the clearing, looking around for a cat who was either as interested in going on an adventure as he was or as tired as he was. He would take either kind of cat, really, because at the moment? Marshpaw wasn't interested in getting up to look for anyone else. A yawn escaped him, ivory fangs glinting before he quickly closed it and glanced around to see if anyone else had noticed. It wasn't like he was known for sitting around doing nothing, so this? This shouldn't hurt his reputation as a reckless fireball at all. Even though he didn't feel like a reckless fireball at the moment, that was what Marshpaw was known for... that and his flirty personality.

@Random Melchester

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 4th, 2017, 05:25 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

@Phoenix Flames

Stoneheart looked around the clearing for his mate. His green eyes finally landed on the stunning she-cat that had stolen his antisocial heart. Crowsong... He ran over to her a smiled."Hello, love. How are you today?" He asked, intertwining his tail with hers. The sight of Crowsong made his soul swell and made him a hopeless fool. She had changed his life and made him a better cat than he had ever been. Behind every great tom stands a great she-cat. Stoneheart learned forward and whispered in her ear:"I love you."

Come check out my forum game!

Last edited by Tigress; September 4th, 2017 at 05:26 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
@Phoenix Flames

Stoneheart looked around the clearing for his mate. His green eyes finally landed on the stunning she-cat that had stolen his antisocial heart. Crowsong... He ran over to her a smiled."Hello, love. How are you today?" He asked, intertwining his tail with hers. The sight of Crowsong made his soul swell and made him a hopeless fool. She had changed his life and made him a better cat than he had ever been. Behind every great tom stands a great she-cat. Stoneheart learned forward and whispered in her ear:"I love you."
Crowsong looked at Stoneheart as he padded over to her. "Hi, Stoneheart. I'm good. How are you?", she asked, smiling. She looked at him as he whispered in her ear. "I love you, too. You make my day better, every moment of my life.", the gray she-cat meowed.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread