Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
everything's gonna be...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 11:58 AM
ghost's art shop!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 11:54 AM
a dream in the bay [p]
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 11:53 AM
laughing comp.
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 5th, 2017, 05:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Mintberry yawned and stretched her lean body. Muscles rippled beneath her pelt, though it wasn't much to look at. As she strode from the warriors den, her pale green gaze shifted around the clearing before they rested on a familiar pelt. Ottertail. Sure, perhaps she slept in just a hair... or till the afternoon, but that didn't mean anything in her book. She wasn't late for anything, right? Perhaps. She could've helped with the morning hunting patrol, seeing that the recent road construction was scaring their prey. It appeared to be getting harder to catch things, but she didn't think too much of it right now. Life was still good. The black and white she-cat made her way towards Ottertail, her appearance was overall friendly and she had a welcoming look in her eyes. "Afternoon, Ottertail," she spoke in a semi-quiet voice. Typical at first. Quiet until she was comfortable and knew what kind of mood her friend was in. "Did I miss anything important?" she inquired, her pale green hues turning to meet his steadily despite her paws shifting here and there. Mintberry was notorious for not sitting still very long. She had to move, had to be doing something with her paws or her tail. ADD you'd assume.

The Maine Coon gave his friend a small nod as she approached. "Afternoon, Mintberry." He answered with a bright smile in her direction. He was used to Mintberry's partly quiet voice at first, but he also knew that she could be a lot of fun. Not even to mention that she was his best friend. "Nothing too important. It's been a pretty quiet morning," The brown cat glanced up at the sky for a moment before his gaze returned to the other feline. He couldn't exactly blame her for sleeping for so long, but even so, it somewhat surprised him. Mintberry wasn't really one to sleep in - but Ottertail wasn't that worried about it, everything was probably fine. "What about you? Any interesting dreams?" He asked, fixing his gaze on her. That smile was still on his maw, as though he were trying to encourage her into telling him if she was feeling fine or not. Chances were that she was absolutely alright, though Ottertail wasn't planning on taking a chance. With the construction going on, some cats just hadn't seemed the same. It could have been a level of depression because, after all, no one liked leaf-fall already and with all that going on? It was harder to maintain a cheerful attitude, even for cats who didn't seem to have a problem with it. Why had it had to be now? And how come here? Whatever the reason, Ottertail wasn't happy about the arrangement... at all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 5th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulder View Post
The ThunderClan warrior gave a quick lick at his chest's fur, while his tail rested on his paws as he sat down. He looked around the clearing, happy that after all they were successfully thriving.
While his gaze wandered around, an apprentice caught his eyes. The tom never had an apprentice, and neither did now. To him, they were all the same. Not that they were annoying and stuff, but he felt like everytime he saw one of them, he could see the same things he saw in another one. The same sparkle in their eyes. Maybe it was just him seeing things wrong. However, the tom stalked across the clearing, heading towards the youngster. Maybe he could change that. Perhaps he could try to socialize and see the world from their point of view.
Liongaze awkwardly stopped as he reached the apprentice. He sat down, and nodded as a greeting.
"Hello there." he began "I'm Liongaze. And you are?"
Probably he had spoken too fast. He should've given the cat in front of him more time, and speak more slowly than he did. No apprentice would expect a warrior coming up at them and saying their names. He wanted to just turn back and leave, but now he had no choice. He tried to keep on a positive expression, his tail tip giving a slight flick as he waited for an answer.
@SparkleDemon
Nettlepaw had just finished eating when he walked over to her. As he spoke a thought had popped into her head. Why would some random warrior want to talk to me? I usually only talk with cats my own age or my older sister. All of a sudden the apprentice began to heat up and she didn't quite know what to say. "Uh...Hi...My name is...Nettlepaw." she replied awkwardly after a while of hesitation. You finally get somebody to talk to you and you stutter like that. What are you a kit. While she thought she felt her pelt grow hot with embarrassment. "I'm so sorry. I'm not usually like this. I normally don't talk to warriors besides my sister and my mentor." Nettlepaw apologized. That's better. Don't be nervous he's your clanmate. Even though you just met him doesn't mean you need to be as awkward as this.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 5th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"Of course." Stoneheart replied. "It will be nice to get out of camp and get away from all these cats. And get to be alone with you."
He stood up and licked his mate on the cheek. "Let's go."

(Sorry it's short, I think you have to move the rping to Thunderclan Territory cause they're not in camp anymore.)
Crowsong looked at him as he stood up. "Okay.", she meowed, following Stoneheart out of camp.

(Alrighty. <3)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old September 5th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Maine Coon gave his friend a small nod as she approached. "Afternoon, Mintberry." He answered with a bright smile in her direction. He was used to Mintberry's partly quiet voice at first, but he also knew that she could be a lot of fun. Not even to mention that she was his best friend. "Nothing too important. It's been a pretty quiet morning," The brown cat glanced up at the sky for a moment before his gaze returned to the other feline. He couldn't exactly blame her for sleeping for so long, but even so, it somewhat surprised him. Mintberry wasn't really one to sleep in - but Ottertail wasn't that worried about it, everything was probably fine. "What about you? Any interesting dreams?" He asked, fixing his gaze on her. That smile was still on his maw, as though he were trying to encourage her into telling him if she was feeling fine or not. Chances were that she was absolutely alright, though Ottertail wasn't planning on taking a chance. With the construction going on, some cats just hadn't seemed the same. It could have been a level of depression because, after all, no one liked leaf-fall already and with all that going on? It was harder to maintain a cheerful attitude, even for cats who didn't seem to have a problem with it. Why had it had to be now? And how come here? Whatever the reason, Ottertail wasn't happy about the arrangement... at all.

What was it... a year ago already? When the fires destroyed their land. That was a hard leaf-bare, but now this construction was causing the prey to run away once more. Mintberry already knew how tough it'd be on the clan this year as well. It seemed as though they couldn't get a break, especially with Windclan pushing their luck lately. As Ottertail updated her, she couldn't help but nod and give him a smile. Typical. "What a shocker, sounds like I missed everything in my overnight nap," she let out a small giggle before wrapping her tail around her paws and unwrapping it again soon after. This motion repeated twice before her tail rested behind her, on the ground, again. "All is well, I didn't have a night terror tonight, so that's a shocker," she commented, wincing at the fact it meant she'd get one tonight. That was one of the many flaws this feline had. Night terrors. They kept her up most nights, but Mintberry managed to keep a smile on her face through it all, playing it off like it was nothing despite the fact she woke up crying some nights to the vivid dreams. Sometimes she thought they were real and only when she woke to find herself in the warriors den, did she realize none of it really happened. "How about you? Anything exciting happen to you lately, fluff-butt," Mintberry spoke, her gaze twinkling with mischief suddenly, proud of herself for slipping in that nick name.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 5th, 2017, 06:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

What was it... a year ago already? When the fires destroyed their land. That was a hard leaf-bare, but now this construction was causing the prey to run away once more. Mintberry already knew how tough it'd be on the clan this year as well. It seemed as though they couldn't get a break, especially with Windclan pushing their luck lately. As Ottertail updated her, she couldn't help but nod and give him a smile. Typical. "What a shocker, sounds like I missed everything in my overnight nap," she let out a small giggle before wrapping her tail around her paws and unwrapping it again soon after. This motion repeated twice before her tail rested behind her, on the ground, again. "All is well, I didn't have a night terror tonight, so that's a shocker," she commented, wincing at the fact it meant she'd get one tonight. That was one of the many flaws this feline had. Night terrors. They kept her up most nights, but Mintberry managed to keep a smile on her face through it all, playing it off like it was nothing despite the fact she woke up crying some nights to the vivid dreams. Sometimes she thought they were real and only when she woke to find herself in the warriors den, did she realize none of it really happened. "How about you? Anything exciting happen to you lately, fluff-butt," Mintberry spoke, her gaze twinkling with mischief suddenly, proud of herself for slipping in that nick name.
"Yep, looks like you're going to have to skip your mid-day one now. You might miss all the never ending excitement that goes on around here,"" The feline commented in a serious voice, struggling to keep his whiskers from twitching as he bit back a purr of amusement. Ivory fangs gently pressed on his light pink tongue in an effort to make sure that he wouldn't accidentally betray his attempt at this deadpan humor - not biting down hard enough to draw serious pain or blood, but just to the point where it was easy for him to forget that he would generally be laughing at this point. This type of joking was not exactly the fluffy tom's strong suit, but hey, at least he tried. But the joke faded and he released his tongue at her comment, the hidden laughter leaving his eyes. Those were no joke. Ottertail knew of Mintberry's night terrors, and he wished there was something he could do about that.

"Wake me up if you have one tonight, okay? Or at least somebody you can trust. You shouldn't have to stay up by yourself."

His voice was partly firm as he gave her a look, touching her flank gently with the tip of his tail to emphasize the point and draw her attention. Despite his generally joking nature, the fluffy tom held a certain amount of protectiveness over his loved ones and himself, and could grow defensive... depending on the situation. She was one of the cats he would get protective over, Mintberry had enough crap going on with those night terrors without taking any more from the real world. Even though Ottertail knew he wasn't going to be able to protect her forever - and she had done fine so far - it gave him somewhat of a sense of satisfaction to be able to do so. The joking air returned to the conversation and his eyes began to sparkle. "Hey, language! And c'mon, show some respect for your elders unless you want to find this 'fluff butt' sitting on you!" The feline mimicked a more traditional cat's voice, although it was obvious by the purr in his voice that he was kidding. "But nope, not a single thing. Like I said - the excitement never ends around here... unless you're me." The Maine Coon sighed and flopped down in a more comfortable position, putting his head on his paws as he glanced up at her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 5th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Yep, looks like you're going to have to skip your mid-day one now. You might miss all the never ending excitement that goes on around here,"" The feline commented in a serious voice, struggling to keep his whiskers from twitching as he bit back a purr of amusement. Ivory fangs gently pressed on his light pink tongue in an effort to make sure that he wouldn't accidentally betray his attempt at this deadpan humor - not biting down hard enough to draw serious pain or blood, but just to the point where it was easy for him to forget that he would generally be laughing at this point. This type of joking was not exactly the fluffy tom's strong suit, but hey, at least he tried. But the joke faded and he released his tongue at her comment, the hidden laughter leaving his eyes. Those were no joke. Ottertail knew of Mintberry's night terrors, and he wished there was something he could do about that.

"Wake me up if you have one tonight, okay? Or at least somebody you can trust. You shouldn't have to stay up by yourself."

His voice was partly firm as he gave her a look, touching her flank gently with the tip of his tail to emphasize the point and draw her attention. Despite his generally joking nature, the fluffy tom held a certain amount of protectiveness over his loved ones and himself, and could grow defensive... depending on the situation. She was one of the cats he would get protective over, Mintberry had enough crap going on with those night terrors without taking any more from the real world. Even though Ottertail knew he wasn't going to be able to protect her forever - and she had done fine so far - it gave him somewhat of a sense of satisfaction to be able to do so. The joking air returned to the conversation and his eyes began to sparkle. "Hey, language! And c'mon, show some respect for your elders unless you want to find this 'fluff butt' sitting on you!" The feline mimicked a more traditional cat's voice, although it was obvious by the purr in his voice that he was kidding. "But nope, not a single thing. Like I said - the excitement never ends around here... unless you're me." The Maine Coon sighed and flopped down in a more comfortable position, putting his head on his paws as he glanced up at her.

Mintberry winced again at the ideas of night terrors. She didn't give Ottertail a clear answer, just a mere shrug at his suggestion of waking someone up. In all honesty, she didn't want to do that. She didn't want her problems to be someone else's problems and her shrug signified she'd think about it. However, the black and white she-cat already had her mind set about the answer. She wouldn't do it. It didn't matter how much he may press her about it, it was simply something she wouldn't do. At least not for a while.

Her ears pricked back up at his comment and her whiskers twitched a bit. "Oh yes, yes I forget how old my fluff-butt is getting with his aches and pains. Say do I need to make a trip to Wheatfur's den to get you some herbs?" she spoke, her voice wasn't so quiet now, just mischievous. As Ottertail flopped down, she only nodded her head as if it were confirmation. "Oh, it appears your old joints got the better of you again, I should probably go make that trip then," she couldn't hide the purr in the back of her throat as she teased her friend. Her tail tip was flicking with the ideas of smart remarks and puns she could possibly make right now. Of course, the majority were kept to herself.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 5th, 2017 at 07:22 PM.
Old September 5th, 2017, 07:36 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoon View Post

The tom tilted his head " you mean?" He questioned putting pressure on the tortoiseshell
(Writers block)
Petalfall stiffened some more. "You mean what exactly...?" She asked, her ears flattened as she avoided his gaze deliberately. While she was thinking, the Turkish Van was pretty much unaware of the other feline's question, through she caught the end of the thread. Is he talking about what I said, or that I should just give it to a cat who needs it more instead? She wondered, the fur near her flank slightly starting to bristle vwfore she forced her long and soft pelt to stay flat. I should of been listening more. The molly just though with an inward sigh, sheathing her claws.
She then moved her gaze toward them, and suddenly she felt that she couldn't sit still. "Oh great..." She huffed to herself under her breath, hoping that the ginger male would just ignore it.

Last edited by aleka!; September 7th, 2017 at 11:31 AM.
Old September 5th, 2017, 07:57 PM
a lonely nobody

( @Black Cat )

Lightpaw sat with her tail curled around her paws, her head raised alertly, and her eyes flickering back and forth from the camp entrance to the prey pile. Her mouth was watering at just the thought of a big, juicy mouse, though making that dream a reality was far from possible. Everyone was out hunting, leaving the little apprentice with nothing to do. Lightpaw hated being bored, but it wasn't like she'd be much help on a hunt; as just a young apprentice, she'd probably scare away more prey than she caught. Sighing, she lowered her head into her paws.
I wonder what Burstpaw is up to, Lightpaw pondered. He's probably out doing something useful. Her quiet but talented brother was a fraidy cat in most situations, but she knew he had mad skills. She, on the other hand, was too energetic to concentrate on anything and was too loud to preform most tasks. There's got to be some job I can do! I can't be useless! Deep down she knew she if she tried hard enough she'd be an asset to her Clan, but considering her Clanmate's current situation, it wasn't looking like she'd be even close to advantageous.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 5th, 2017, 08:22 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
( @Black Cat )

Lightpaw sat with her tail curled around her paws, her head raised alertly, and her eyes flickering back and forth from the camp entrance to the prey pile. Her mouth was watering at just the thought of a big, juicy mouse, though making that dream a reality was far from possible. Everyone was out hunting, leaving the little apprentice with nothing to do. Lightpaw hated being bored, but it wasn't like she'd be much help on a hunt; as just a young apprentice, she'd probably scare away more prey than she caught. Sighing, she lowered her head into her paws.
I wonder what Burstpaw is up to, Lightpaw pondered. He's probably out doing something useful. Her quiet but talented brother was a fraidy cat in most situations, but she knew he had mad skills. She, on the other hand, was too energetic to concentrate on anything and was too loud to preform most tasks. There's got to be some job I can do! I can't be useless! Deep down she knew she if she tried hard enough she'd be an asset to her Clan, but considering her Clanmate's current situation, it wasn't looking like she'd be even close to advantageous.
Wisppaw trotted into camp, a limp sparrow in her maw. The molly wasn't the best hunter, and it took her quite a few tries until she finally caught something. She felt a spark of joy as she realized she was one of the only ones to be back from hunting. The apprentice practically leapt for joy as she set down the rather frail piece of prey, being full of herself like usual. Many cats called her 'annoying' and 'stupid' for her attitude; yet it never seemed to get to her head that it was actually true. Wisppaw spotted a she-cat around the same age as her watching the fresh kill pile. She put it down into the pile herself, hoping that Lightpaw wouldn't eat it right away. This was hers. She wanted someone 'worthy' to get it, and from what the other apprentice seemed to be doing, she did nothing so far. Her orbs narrowed as she looked at her. She was probably stuck up and didn't want to do any work whatsoever. Before she realized it, a growl sounded through her throat as if it was a warning not to eat.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old September 5th, 2017, 08:52 PM
a lonely nobody

( @Black Cat )

Lightpaw saw the apprentice enter the camp, her head held high in seemingly pride. The sparrow had never seemed so appetizing, but the she-cat seemed to be guarding the prey; she dropped it onto the pile, yes, but she hadn't walked away yet, as if daring someone else to take it. If you want a challenger, you've got one! Always headstrong, Lightpaw put little thought into her actions, causing her choices to often be misguided or dangerous. When the molly caught her staring, she narrowed her own eyes in competition, as if saying she wasn't afraid of the apprentice. Once she growled, though, Lightpaw couldn't help herself. She got up and marched over to the she-cat, having had enough of her pride.

"Hey! You!" She trotted over to the molly with her own head raised and her sky-blue eyes narrowed. "You know prey can be eaten by everyone, right? Not just the cat who caught it?" Her eyes flickered to the sparrow, signaling to the apprentice that she was talking about her catch. This cat was getting on her nerves; didn't she know the Clan shared it's food, especially in times like these? Mouse-brain. Lightpaw practically rolled her eyes.
If anyone's gonna teach her a lesson in sharing, it'll be me!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Closed Thread