Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:23 PM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:20 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Warriorsfan9054.1
Today 04:14 PM
Mosskins for the...
by ellie
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 03:57 PM
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2017, 11:23 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Its fine i didnt need my heart anyway
I'LL GET YOU)

Chanterellepaw was just out of sight when she faintly heard Thistlepaw's response. She paused, her head turned in the direction of the fellow apprentices voice. She felt her eyes fill with tears and smiled slightly. She shook her head fiercely to stop the tears and ran back up the hill, prepared to tell Thistlepaw she felt the same. She liked him. Chanterelle reached the top, her eyes on her paws and her chest heaving. She looked up breathlessly, expecting to see Thistlepaw.

Instead, she saw nothing but the top of the hill. Chanterellepaw's eyes widened, and she sat down. A breeze swept across Chanterellepaw's face, ruffling her usually well groomed fur. "I think you're pretty great to... You listened to me and didn't complain." Tears slipped down the molly's cheeks, being blown away by the wind.
(Ok I think we're even now *heartbreaking* Thanks for an awesome RP! Let's do this again real soon!)
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:28 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Ok I think we're even now *heartbreaking* Thanks for an awesome RP! Let's do this again real soon!)
Yep

I think Chanterelle now needs a therapy session at midnight with her bff)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 1st, 2017, 11:55 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Beekit sighed again,"but what your not understanding is the weight that that would put on your shoulders. You'd always be pressured to be you best and when your not your best you'll never forget that and never forgive yourself for it. But I guess that's just a thought...." She looked down at her paws thinking.
Willowkit blinked. She hadn't thought of that. "I guess you're right," she murmured. "But I still want to be the greatest WindClan fighter there is." Determination sparked in her eyes.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:55 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@Socks bumpo~
The tortoiseshell molly rolled her eyes at the tom before playing along. A smile spread across her maw as she lowered herself down with her tail high in the air flicking playfully. She pawed back before hopping closer to push him over gently. "It's easy to beat you in racing, so that's not much of a challenge at all." She giggled.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old August 2nd, 2017, 07:55 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Equinox
Mothkit's face was filled with concern and disbelief. Lynxkit was nice, wasn't he? He was nice to her at least. The she-kit rested her tail tip on her siblings shoulder. "Maybe I can talk to him when I see him again." She made sure to empathize the word see. Mothkit didn't want Nightkit to believe that she was going to play with Lynxit again. However, she was. To her Lynxkit was one of the nicest cats ever. He had actually gotten her to play instead of observe! Mothkit thought Lynxkit was awesome. He was also a great friend! However, Mothkit being the kind, sweet cat she was, wasn't going to say that in front of them. That couldn't stop her from liking Lynxkit as a friend. Thea and Weaselshade had approved of him! Why couldn't Nightkit?
Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:19 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Willowkit blinked. She hadn't thought of that. "I guess you're right," she murmured. "But I still want to be the greatest WindClan fighter there is." Determination sparked in her eyes.
Beekit smiled,"well, we each have our own opinions," she curled up trying to go to sleep.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:22 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Little Bird

Nightkit's lips curled up into a snarl. "Fine," they muttered. "Do what you like. Who am I to tell you what to do and what not to do? It's not like I'm leader or anything." They sighed, making their whiskers flutter. "Just, when you do talk to him, keep him away from me alright? And if he even mentions my name in the same sentence as mouse-brain, yell at him for me." They smiled slightly.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:30 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Equinox
Mothkit nodded, "Of course." her voice was light with a deep purr, as though agreeing with them. She was agreeing with them, but only halfheartedly, you see, Mothkit was not one who would yell. Even though it was for her siblings sake, no way. The molly was way to sweet. Plus, she was loyal to her clan. She wasn't one to make drama's and tensions rise. Despite being a kit, she never did anything she thought would be bad. Perhaps on accident, but that was rarely ever. Someone could say she was being disloyal, but Mothkit disagreed. While she might be being disloyal to Nightkit, she was being extremely loyal to Lynxkit. Did her loyalty to Lynxkit outdo her loyalty to her sibling?
Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:02 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
"Mew!" Silentkit squealed in surprise. She fell over as the other kit continued to paw her head. She heard the "thing" make some noises and tried to move away from it in fear, but just tripped over her paws. She started to form her first complete thought: What's going on? I hope there's no danger!
Flight kit watched silent kit confused,because she didn't know she was one of the first to open her eyes."What's wrong?Why don't you talk any?" She asked,sitting down infront of silentkit.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:05 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"alright then..." she replied. The two were silent for a moment then leaped in the air and rolled all around the clearing. ShinePaw lunged for Cayotepaw's front legs with her claws and got him.
Cayotepaw was a little startled,but when he fell,he reached toward and landed his front paws on her head.He stood up,holding one paw on her head.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Closed Thread