Today 03:10 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Omari
Today 03:09 PM

Old March 3rd, 2020, 10:06 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Leafbreeze lead Mosspaw out of camp, excited to show her all around the territory. Per her request, she planned to take the young cat to see the most beautiful location she knows of first. They set off to a more secluded part of the territory. Eventually, the two she-cats reached a small field that had lots of flowering plants, it was usually avoided because the scents of the plants interfered with hunting. Leafbreeze turned to Mosspaw with a warm smile, "Well, here we are. I like to come to this field when I feel the need to get away from clan duties for a bit, it has such a wonderful view."
Old March 3rd, 2020, 10:35 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

As the other clan-mate noticed her, Sandwhisker watched thier expression twist, which caused her cheekiness to fade ever so slightly. Listening to thier words however brought a purring chuckle through her mouth, "Oh. I see." She flicked her sandy ears in amusement before picking up her catch and bringing herself and it closer to the other. After setting the bleeding vole behind them, the striped female hunkered low, holding herself parallel to the water, peering into it's Crystal rush, but staying low as not to have a reflect, "First of all, you have to get low so they can't see you." She gazed up at the other with beautiful emerald eyes, watching to see if they were willing to be helped @pathos
Their paw was dripping with freezing cold water, which only served to chip further at Fennelnose's patience. As Sandwhisker approached them, they leaned away ever-so-slightly, eyeing the RiverClanner with an uneasy gaze. They weren't used to cats coming up to them, so this was a little unnerving.. Even so, Fennelnose gritted their teeth and crouched low to the ground. Outright denying her help would be rude. Humiliation still burned in their throat, but they at least had the decency not to refuse assistance that they knew was desperately needed. Stilling their tail, which had begun to lash behind them, the cream warrior frowned at the water's edge for a second or two before speaking up. "Can the fish.. see my reflection?"

- -

@hxneysuckle @mochi

A gasp tore itself from Sagehawk's throat as they came upon Alderpaw's body. It was so... gruesome. Disgusting. So much more horrifying than he had expected. Stepping out of the bushes alongside Pebbleskip, he didn't dare get close to the remains, but instead without thinking moved in front of Ratpaw and tried to obscure the apprentice's vision with his body. "Uh... uh.." he started, but even though his mind was racing, none of his thoughts could form coherent words.

Sagehawk shook his head roughly. If Pebbleskip could be so nonchalant, then he could act like a functioning warrior. Clearing his throat, the young tom spoke up. "I don't think the Clan would appreciate having to see him like.. this."

"Could--could we bury him?" he asked, looking over to the other warrior. We don't want another predator to smell this... or something.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 3rd, 2020 at 10:52 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 11:20 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Bluepetal @Slatepaw
[We need to wrap this up! :3]

Eagleflower led his patrol out of the camp, his fur fluffed out anxiously. This was his first patrol- and he wasn't planning on making any mistakes. He didn't want to let Lionstar down, now that he was on his good side. And he believed very much, that it was hard to stay in the leaders good side. Tramping through the light undergrowth, he strayed close to the river. Only once it's lightly iced surface was visible, did he stop and turn to his patrol.
"Alright! So, uh...we're gonna do some...fishing! Yeah! Sandwhisker, if you take the far end, and if Honeypaw stays by me, we can cover the entire river. There'll be more fish around, now that it's warmer. I think...

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 4th, 2020, 01:25 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

The Sandy orange pelted she-cat gazed at thier patrol leader with emerald eyes, raising a brow slightly at what seemed to be nervousness, "Alright." She started to pad down towards the far end, a hop in her step as she stated, "Give me a holler if you need me!" And with that, she passed down to the far end, taking a seat and gazing into the water intently. @Moon Lily @Bluepetal

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 4th, 2020, 01:32 AM
Kindheart

The sandy female nodded her head at thier words, glancing back at them as she murmured, "Yeah. Especially any movement, which makes it hard to lash out your paw without startling them." Her emerald gaze returned to the frigid water ahead of them, scanning it's rushing current attentively. "Also, the water makes the fish appear where they actually aren't, so you should always aim ahead of where you see the fish." The river was scarce with fish right now, but she hoped a fish might swim by to give them a try.
@pathos

Everything Finder

Last edited by Slatepaw; March 4th, 2020 at 01:32 AM.
Old March 4th, 2020, 10:19 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@Bluepetal @Slatepaw
[We need to wrap this up! :3]

Eagleflower led his patrol out of the camp, his fur fluffed out anxiously. This was his first patrol- and he wasn't planning on making any mistakes. He didn't want to let Lionstar down, now that he was on his good side. And he believed very much, that it was hard to stay in the leaders good side. Tramping through the light undergrowth, he strayed close to the river. Only once it's lightly iced surface was visible, did he stop and turn to his patrol.
"Alright! So, uh...we're gonna do some...fishing! Yeah! Sandwhisker, if you take the far end, and if Honeypaw stays by me, we can cover the entire river. There'll be more fish around, now that it's warmer. I think...

Honeypaw stood beside Eaglefower, nodding subtly. "So.." Honeypaw mewed quietly. "What's your favorite type of prey?"
Old March 4th, 2020, 10:38 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Bluepetal @Slatepaw

He nodded to Sandwhisker, departing from their gathering spot. If Sandwhisker had listened, they would follow his directions and go in the other direction. If they hadn't...then he didn't think he'd have the confidence to tell him. Turning to Honeypaw, he smiled at the young cat.
"I love birds...But you don't get them in Skyclan much. What're yours?"

Eagleflower crouches by the river bank, eyes darting around at the fish under the thin ice.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 4th, 2020, 10:45 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

@Slatepaw

"This is impossible," muttered Fennelnose. If fish were so smart and could detect all these things, how could anyone even catch them? Ridiculous. Why they had thought RiverClan was a good fit for them was beyond their comprehension.

Sandwhisker's voice pulled them out of their thoughts, and they blinked in surprise at her tip. The water could trick them like that? Shaking their head in disbelief, Fennelnose focused on the water, waves reflecting in their yellow eyes. They waited, searching... there! A fish—or at least, they thought it was a fish, but now they didn't think they knew anything—appeared in the river, swimming with the current. Keeping their gaze locked on it, they whispered, "What do we do now?"

lio was here ♥
Old March 4th, 2020, 11:59 PM
Kindheart

Sandwhisker followed his directions to the T; she was good at that, and headed to the spot he had directed. Settling against the water, she watched and waited in silence. She was an avid fisher; having been the best in her time as an apprentice. Though the river was weak with fish, it wasn't long before she pulled one out. It was a meet morsel but anything would do right now. @Moon Lily @Bluepetal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandwhisker scoffed slightly at the others pessimism, flicking her tail behind her as she stayed crouched next to them. Those emerald eyes stayed locked on the surface of the water, watching for the glimmer of thier target. Finally, they we're blessed with an opportunity.
It was such a reflex for her that she almost struck it herself, however, she tightened her muscles and held back, wanting to leave the opportunity for the other to learn. As much as the idea of it getting away killed her, she prayed they would get it; thier clan needed it. "Aim just ahead of it's stride and penetrate the water quickly, claws unsheathed and aim to hook either it's gills or it's scales. Once you feel it, yank upwards. Try to flick it out onto shore bit if you can, get it in the air and catch it with your jaws." She whispered her instructions intently, adding at the last moment; "Trust your reflexes." @pathos

Everything Finder

Old March 5th, 2020, 07:56 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Bluepetal ]
~~

"Perfect! Now this game is called... Uh... Hunt and Seek! Basically, one of us will hide, and the other will count. Once the hider has been found, they will have to hunt and catch at least one piece of prey! Now, does that make sense?" Ripplefur sat patiently, waiting for his apprentice to answer. I Hope he ends up enjoying this... I just came up with it...
~~
(first, sorry it took me a while to respond, and second, sorry if this has already been done-)

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!