Today 03:49 AM

Old April 25th, 2019, 11:43 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Tigerslash nodded his head slightly as she looked over at him and began to speak softly. He smiled as she replied. It felt nice to be a cat she was able to talk to. "I'm glad I'm someone you can talk to, when you need," he added after she was finished. One cat was better than no cat, he assumed. He felt his eartips warm slightly as she called him kind-hearted, a strange sensation in his chest as he nodded. She laughed softly and he found himself letting out a small, quiet huff of something between amusement and a strange, light emotion he rarely felt.
Tansy'Jaw sat there for a moment deep in thought as this fluttering feeling rose up again in her chest,not realising she was somewhat just staring at Tiger'Slash.'What was that weird feeling just now...Whatever it was it felt....Strange...in a good way...'.Seeing slight awkwardness show in the tom's face realisation had slapped her across the face,She shook her head slightly to clear her thoughts before she spoke again."U-Uhm...S-Sorry I didn't mean to stare I was u-uh deep in thought...". She stumbled over her words in embarrassment feeling her fur heat up for multiple reasons.

(A little stuck on ideas, got any thoughts?)

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 25th, 2019 at 11:46 PM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 12:57 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Tansy'Jaw sat there for a moment deep in thought as this fluttering feeling rose up again in her chest,not realising she was somewhat just staring at Tiger'Slash.'What was that weird feeling just now...Whatever it was it felt....Strange...in a good way...'.Seeing slight awkwardness show in the tom's face realisation had slapped her across the face,She shook her head slightly to clear her thoughts before she spoke again."U-Uhm...S-Sorry I didn't mean to stare I was u-uh deep in thought...". She stumbled over her words in embarrassment feeling her fur heat up for multiple reasons.

(A little stuck on ideas, got any thoughts?)
(Hh not really rip)

Tigerslash blinked, waiting for any sort of reply from the she-cat as she sat. He assumed she was thinking about something, which he could respect. The silence wasn't awful, anyways. He felt relaxed, despite the lack of conversation in that moment. Tigerslash himself began to think. He felt comfortable around the she-cat, allowed to vent and actually express himself. His sharp attitude was a stark contrast to Tansyjaw's, but he found it somehow working between them. He was startled slightly when she finally spoke. "It's fine." He replied after she had trailed off. She seemed a bit nervous, and he shrugged. "It happens to everyone at one point or another," he added.
Old April 26th, 2019, 05:51 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Addereye gave a long, slow flick of his tail. He nodded towards her, as if to say 'try again'. Brightpaw would have to learn this move, seeing as it was the most helpful one. At least, so far as he'd taught.
Brightpaw sprung again, landing on his back. She still needed to work more on her leap, but it was good enough that she managed to cling on, keeping Addereye’s advice in mind as she dug in her claws just a little to keep her balance. But now she was on his back, she wasn’t sure what to do. Was that the whole move? Was there more? In her beginnings of panic, she lost her concentration and slipped to the ground.

I... I think I can probably stay on,” she said hesitantly, “but... I can’t really remember what I’m supposed to do when I’ve done that?” She wasn’t even sure quite what she was afraid of, but she looked down at her paws as she spoke, unable to reason away her anxiety. Brightpaw just didn’t want him to think she wasn’t trying to listen, because she was, she just didn’t quite hear what he had said.
Old April 26th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
(Hh not really rip)

Tigerslash blinked, waiting for any sort of reply from the she-cat as she sat. He assumed she was thinking about something, which he could respect. The silence wasn't awful, anyways. He felt relaxed, despite the lack of conversation in that moment. Tigerslash himself began to think. He felt comfortable around the she-cat, allowed to vent and actually express himself. His sharp attitude was a stark contrast to Tansyjaw's, but he found it somehow working between them. He was startled slightly when she finally spoke. "It's fine." He replied after she had trailed off. She seemed a bit nervous, and he shrugged. "It happens to everyone at one point or another," he added.

(I'm not sure either hdhdjd)

Tansy'Jaw looked at her Paws slightly after hearing him say that before speaking softly."...Thanks....How about we get back to camp? We've been out here for quite sometime".She smiled at him kindly as she stood up.

RP Tracker
Old April 26th, 2019, 07:51 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(I'm not sure either hdhdjd)

Tansy'Jaw looked at her Paws slightly after hearing him say that before speaking softly."...Thanks....How about we get back to camp? We've been out here for quite sometime".She smiled at him kindly as she stood up.
Tigerslash suddenly realized that they had been out their longer than it had felt. He nodded, getting to his paws and stretching out slightly before swiping his tongue over his jaw. "I suppose we should get back before it gets too late," he agreed, flicking his ear and gazing up at the sky.
Old April 26th, 2019, 07:59 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Tigerslash suddenly realized that they had been out their longer than it had felt. He nodded, getting to his paws and stretching out slightly before swiping his tongue over his jaw. "I suppose we should get back before it gets too late," he agreed, flicking his ear and gazing up at the sky.
Tansy'Jaw nodded as she padded along side Tiger'Slash, smiling softly.

RP Tracker
Old April 28th, 2019, 02:24 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Charmer // I’m sorry, I rushed!

Tigerdawn sat on a tree branch, tail hanging down. She listened to the sounds of the birds chirping, or leaves rustling as the wind blew. She crouched as a mouse darted past. She watched until the small critter was out of sight, then turned away. She crouched there for a few moments before unsheathing her claws. How could I have been so stupid! She stood up, tail lashing as she made her way over to the trunk of the tree. I thought they would help.. She climbed down the tree, then dug her claws into the dirt. She stood there for a few moments, then sheathed her claws with a sigh. It doesn’t matter anyway...

Character Site

Old April 28th, 2019, 11:22 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Charmer // I’m sorry, I rushed!

Tigerdawn sat on a tree branch, tail hanging down. She listened to the sounds of the birds chirping, or leaves rustling as the wind blew. She crouched as a mouse darted past. She watched until the small critter was out of sight, then turned away. She crouched there for a few moments before unsheathing her claws. How could I have been so stupid! She stood up, tail lashing as she made her way over to the trunk of the tree. I thought they would help.. She climbed down the tree, then dug her claws into the dirt. She stood there for a few moments, then sheathed her claws with a sigh. It doesn’t matter anyway...

Cherrydawn was out for a much needed stroll through the territory. It had been too long since she had been able to simply stretch her legs and feel the wind in her fur, she'd spent so much time the last six moons cooped up in the nursery. She loved, her kits, of course, but she never imagined it she would feel so claustrophobic while confined to camp this way. She had left them in the car of another queen. After all, they'd be apprenticed any day now. When a sharp thud sounded nearby, the white and ginger shecat spun around with claws unsheathed and tail high and bushed out before she realized it was Tigerdawn. Then in the very next moment after she relaxed, a sick feeling came over her. Cherrydawn and her old mentor had not been on good terms since Skyfeather had joined the clan. "Good day," she said in a low voice, averting her gaze.

Old April 29th, 2019, 12:13 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherrydawn was out for a much needed stroll through the territory. It had been too long since she had been able to simply stretch her legs and feel the wind in her fur, she'd spent so much time the last six moons cooped up in the nursery. She loved, her kits, of course, but she never imagined it she would feel so claustrophobic while confined to camp this way. She had left them in the car of another queen. After all, they'd be apprenticed any day now. When a sharp thud sounded nearby, the white and ginger shecat spun around with claws unsheathed and tail high and bushed out before she realized it was Tigerdawn. Then in the very next moment after she relaxed, a sick feeling came over her. Cherrydawn and her old mentor had not been on good terms since Skyfeather had joined the clan. "Good day," she said in a low voice, averting her gaze.
Tigerdawn looked over her shoulder as a cat spoke. "Yeah, good day." She narrowed her eyes. She still didn't approve of Cherrydawn choosing a Windclan cat for a mate, but she figured she'd push that aside for now. The brown she-cat slowly turned around. "So..." She said slowly, flicking an ear. "I heard you had kits... Congrats."

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; April 29th, 2019 at 12:14 AM.
Old April 29th, 2019, 03:47 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireAndBright View Post
Brightpaw sprung again, landing on his back. She still needed to work more on her leap, but it was good enough that she managed to cling on, keeping Addereye’s advice in mind as she dug in her claws just a little to keep her balance. But now she was on his back, she wasn’t sure what to do. Was that the whole move? Was there more? In her beginnings of panic, she lost her concentration and slipped to the ground.

I... I think I can probably stay on,” she said hesitantly, “but... I can’t really remember what I’m supposed to do when I’ve done that?” She wasn’t even sure quite what she was afraid of, but she looked down at her paws as she spoke, unable to reason away her anxiety. Brightpaw just didn’t want him to think she wasn’t trying to listen, because she was, she just didn’t quite hear what he had said.
He nodded. "Good, now you could attack. But, for training ee won't attack. Now, you have to watch out for drop and roll. They'll quickly drop to the ground, then roll on their back. To not get squished, you have to jump off in time." Addereye explained, shaking Brightpaw off his pelt gently.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days