by BEAR.
Last post by stag
Today 03:48 PM
Rabbitbreeze's Mate...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 03:43 PM

Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:00 PM
have hope for sinarin

Default Re: Warrior Cats Online (SAO RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Killstar smiles kindly " um..well I was wondering how your training is going?" he asks calmly
"pretty well am really glad foxleaf took me on as an apprentice i have always wanted to be a medicen cat and foxleaf is a great mentor" the apprentice said looking at the leader
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:26 PM
bruh head

Sierra woke up with a yawn, stretching. She glanced around, steadily standing up. Quickly, she made her bed. For her it was summer, and her parents were both away on a work trip, leaving both her and Amelia alone in the house. She quickly grappled with her hair for a moment, managing to put it up in a ponytail. She walked over to her desk, sitting down and turning the game on after logging in.

Brightdawn got up from her nest, her bushy tail flicking as she blinked her bleary green eyes tinged with gold. Thankfully, there was no paitents laying in the there three nests around the den. She trotted toward the herbs, sniffing it, grabbing a old comfrey leaf that crumpled in her jaws, leaving scattered bits of green around her little paws. "Oh, how great..." She said with a huff.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 04:06 PM

Adriana woke up, her eyes adjusting to the darkened lighting. Her eyes flickered happily upon realizing that today was a Saturday; one of the only days that she could dedicate almost all her time to the fictional world of Warrior Cats Online. Her red curls spilled over her eyes as she rolled out of bed, landing with an 'oomph' on the ground. Sliding up to her knees, the young woman searched through her cabinet for the VR headset and game disc, locating them in the back. She smiled a little, thinking about how she and her boyfriend had been playing games together all week- it was amazing. Snapping out of her thoughts, she sat on the floor with her back to the bed and put the headset on, inserting the disk. The familiar beeps coming from the game starting up sent excitement through Adriana's system like it always did as the world around her vanished and was replaced with darkness.

Oakstar blinked her eyes open, stretching her paws out in front of her and yawning. Her stomach growled, a reminder to both her and the player that she was hungry. She ran her tongue over her jaws, stepping out into the bright, warm sunshine with a content purr, scanning the familiar ThunderClan clearing with her yellow-green eyes. Her gaze locked onto the fresh-kill pile, already restocked and smiled slightly- a plump, juicy rabbit sat right on top, just waiting for her. Picking up the prey, she maneuvered over to a sunny rock to sit down and began eating.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:11 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Marcell woke up and groaned. "Alright. I'm up. Nothing to do so I guess i should play." He saud to himself. He opened his drawer and pulled out his VR set and put it on. His disc was already in and he laid in one of the bed and it went dark.

Whistlepaw opened his eyes and opened and he looked around. He smiled as he was where he left off. In the apprentice den in his nest. He stood up and walked out. His sight on the fresh-kill pile. No. He already ate. He looked around to see if there are others around him in the Windclan camp.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:12 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Adriana woke up, her eyes adjusting to the darkened lighting. Her eyes flickered happily upon realizing that today was a Saturday; one of the only days that she could dedicate almost all her time to the fictional world of Warrior Cats Online. Her red curls spilled over her eyes as she rolled out of bed, landing with an 'oomph' on the ground. Sliding up to her knees, the young woman searched through her cabinet for the VR headset and game disc, locating them in the back. She smiled a little, thinking about how she and her boyfriend had been playing games together all week- it was amazing. Snapping out of her thoughts, she sat on the floor with her back to the bed and put the headset on, inserting the disk. The familiar beeps coming from the game starting up sent excitement through Adriana's system like it always did as the world around her vanished and was replaced with darkness.

Oakstar blinked her eyes open, stretching her paws out in front of her and yawning. Her stomach growled, a reminder to both her and the player that she was hungry. She ran her tongue over her jaws, stepping out into the bright, warm sunshine with a content purr, scanning the familiar ThunderClan clearing with her yellow-green eyes. Her gaze locked onto the fresh-kill pile, already restocked and smiled slightly- a plump, juicy rabbit sat right on top, just waiting for her. Picking up the prey, she maneuvered over to a sunny rock to sit down and began eating.
Foxphoenix eyes glowed a bit when he sees his leader. He purrs happily as he immediately begins to walk up to her. “ good morning my lady! “ he says happily as he sits in front of her “ you’re up early today any special event or something?” He asks with a soft kind purr
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoon View Post

"pretty well am really glad foxleaf took me on as an apprentice i have always wanted to be a medicen cat and foxleaf is a great mentor" the apprentice said looking at the leader
He smiles softly “ I see well keep up the good work.” He says as he begins to stand up
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:44 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
He smiles softly “ I see well keep up the good work.” He says as he begins to stand up
i will " she said walking back into the medicen den to check on the herbs
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:14 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Kyla’s eyes flew open and she sat up, blinking away the remnants of her dream. Her eyes fell on her Nervegear and she bit her lip, then picked it up and put it on, starting it up.

Cherrywhisker stretched and yawned, then hopped up and trotted out of the warriors den. With a glance around, the newly minted warrior trotted out of camp alone to do some hunting, a thrill going through her at the novelty of being on her own, without a mentor to tell her what to do. She paused at the top of the gully, then trotted in the direction of the Windclan border.
Screw this I’m coming for you shadow)

~~~

Cindy yawned and rolled over, only to find Mark already in the game. She frowned and went to shake him, but remembered he couldn’t feel a thing. With a grumble she put on her own helmet and lay back.

“SHADOWFOOT!”

Shadowstar flinched mid-lick and looked guiltily back at his mate storming out of their shared den. He cleared his throat, trying to retain some of his dignity. “Remember dear, I’m clan leader now. It’s Shadowstar.”

“I don’t care if your name is Shadowfart! What is the rule?” She stared him down and the broad-shouldered tom seemed to shrink before her.

“‘Don’t log in until after breakfast...’” he mumbled, then grinned sheepishly and looked up, his ears still pinned back. “But I didn’t break it. I logged in after dinner!” He then turned and sprinted out of the camp, happily running for his nine lives now that he got the final word in.

Creamfur pelted after him, yowling obscenities.

~~~

Ryan woke up and went to the bathroom to shower.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old October 24th, 2017, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Foxphoenix eyes glowed a bit when he sees his leader. He purrs happily as he immediately begins to walk up to her. “ good morning my lady! “ he says happily as he sits in front of her “ you’re up early today any special event or something?” He asks with a soft kind purr
"Just excited that I can actually spend some time online today." Oakstar replied, tucking her paws beneath her and looking up at Foxphoenix. She had to admit, the tom was handsome- and by looking at his profile picture, the guy behind the avatar wasn't that bad looking himself. The molly smiled up at Foxphoenix slightly, shifting her weight to the side in an invitation for him to sit beside her. "You know, your name is kinda hard to spit out." She mentioned, flicking her tail idly. "Would you mind if I just called you 'Fox'?"
Old October 24th, 2017, 05:09 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten~ View Post
"Just excited that I can actually spend some time online today." Oakstar replied, tucking her paws beneath her and looking up at Foxphoenix. She had to admit, the tom was handsome- and by looking at his profile picture, the guy behind the avatar wasn't that bad looking himself. The molly smiled up at Foxphoenix slightly, shifting her weight to the side in an invitation for him to sit beside her. "You know, your name is kinda hard to spit out." She mentioned, flicking her tail idly. "Would you mind if I just called you 'Fox'?"
He laughs softly “ yea I get that a lot. Go ahead but only if I can call you oaky~” he says with a playful purr as he immediately accepts the invitation and begins to sit right by her. He begins to lay his head down while smiling at her with a playful purr. “ tell me is the gathering tonight?” He asks kindly in his gentle soft voice.