Old October 12th, 2016, 07:22 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{For @Frisk}

Today was the first day that he would take Rowanpaw for an actual training session, and Grouseflurry couldn't have been more excited. I mean, the brown tabby was more often than not excited about something, or at least happy and cheerful, but now he was even more so as he eagerly went strolling out of the warriors den, quickly shaking out his limbs individually as he did, loosening them up a bit to the best of his ability. The sun was just barely making it's way above the horizon, the sky still relatively dark with gentle pastel colors of sunrise painting the horizon that really no cat could see through the cover of the tree's that made up Skyclan's territory. Standing in the relatively quiet clearing of the camp he was now deputy of, he forced himself to pause for a moment and just drink in his surroundings, letting the smell of the air, the crispness of it, run through his nose, gently stinging the inside of it, having to blink a few times as the crisp freshness pricked at his green hues. It was serene in the morning air, but being the excitable, busy cat he was, he didn't want to spend much more time divulging in the 'beauty of the morning' and instead decided to quickly snatch something out of the fresh kill pile, a plump mouse, settling down not too far from the pile.

I'll go and wake him up if he doesn't happen to get up before I finish this. Thought the deputy to himself as he quickly began to tuck into his breakfast, his hindpaws tucked neatly beneath him and his forepaws holding his meal in place, his tail at his side but the tip twitching and quivering with the energy he had built in him. Despite being over 30 moons old, one might come to think that he was a young warrior with that much energy, but those who knew Grouseflurry knew that he has always been like that and will likely always be like that, it would take something serious to alter this warrior's bright outlook on life.
Rowanpaw had just spent his first few nights in the apprentice's den, still having to get used to the new nest, to get used to sleeping without Honeybee by his side, one of his best- and only friends. He'd seemed to stop tending to his small garden of flowers by the nursery, the one he used to grow with his adoptive queen- his real mother abandoned him, in more ways than one. Mapleleaf- Mom didn't want me, did she? That's why she vanished in the night, because of all the stress and pressure we put on her. Rowanpaw didn't have many apprentice friends so far, except Brindlepaw, the apprentice he met when trying to explore the territory without anyone else, the cat who helped him out when he was grieving. His ginger paws padded out of his den quietly, the newly-named apprentice yawning loudly, stretching out his paws as he headed towards the center of camp to possibly got get a piece of prey. He was so tired, and never had to wake up this early when he was still a kit, only days ago to him. He could see the mentor he'd been assigned, the new deputy of Skyclan- sitting down in the clearing, almost seeming like he was waiting for him. Rowanpaw had always had a bit of a trouble with deputies- but maybe Grouseflurry would be better.

Striding over to where the older tom sat carefully, the small apprentice's ginger paws shuffled around as he sat next to Grouseflurry, awkwardly smiling as he didn't say a word- just sat down, letting his tail brush back-and forth across the camp floor in an excitable fashion.
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:13 PM
totally tubular dude

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Smallberry padded out of the warriors den, she noticed her old mentor Cedartail had returned from hunting, but she was to tired to chat at the moment. Though, she still padded over and tried to strike up a conversation. Though her eartips heated up in embarssment, she had liked her former-mentor for a moon now. She tried to hide it, though. She didn't want to be rejected like so many before. Unnoticably to herself, her tail curled around her former-mentor's.
cedartail flashed a wide smile as his former apprentice approached him. he adjusted himself as smallberry came close. "hey, berry," he purred, "what's up?" he knew that the younger she-cat acted weird around him. he remembered when he was an apprentice, and he did the same around pretty she-cats. it wasn't like he was completely oblivious to her feelings or anything; he just liked to make things difficult.

he snickered as smallberry took his tail. "oooh, flirting with your mentor, huh? didn't think you were that type." the way he talked was very childish, especially for a tom that was more than three years old. but the situation the two were in was really not a more-than-three-years-old thing. she behaved very awkwardly for a warrior, which was adorable, but reminded him just how little age affected some cats.

name - cedartail
gender - tom
age - forty-one moons (born april 20th, 2013)
allegiance - skyclan
rank - warrior
previous ranks - kit, apprentice

appearance - click - cedartail is an attractive chocolate van with bi-colored eyes. his right eye is orange, whilst his left is blue. he is not a large cat, due to his heritage, but he makes up for it with his huge personality.
full bio - coming soon

quote my post when interacting with cedartail!

she's got those bikini screamies
Old November 2nd, 2016, 09:57 AM

My Mood: Confused

a lone bramble was watching cats for hours just envying a friend.. the cat pads throu the forest to a small space in a tree..
Old November 2nd, 2016, 09:58 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Greyfang looked up from her nap in the sun, having just woken and spent the last few minutes washing herself clean, she was in a mood to go hunting.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 10:02 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post
Greyfang looked up from her nap in the sun, having just woken and spent the last few minutes washing herself clean, she was in a mood to go hunting.

The bramble just climbed the space and just ended up at the tree tops.. not saying anything she just hanged out up in the trees alone.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 11:17 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post
Shrewpaw went out of the apprentice's den and walked past a couple of his friends. He wasn' in the mood to talk to them, even if they aknowledged him on his way. He was thinking about his foster sister, and how she was still mad at him. He wasn't exactly looking at where he was going and bumped into Greyfang, a fellow warrior he knew just half yet. Remembering he was suposed to take the initiative to train alone (according to his mentor) he looked up to the warrior and appologized quickly. "Sorry! Didn't see you there! Uhm ... how's it going? Are you busy? I'd like to do some training or hunting ... if you don't mind?"

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 12th, 2016, 02:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

~for @Cloudy~

Pantherkit padded elegantly out of the nursery, or as elegantly as could be said for a larger, sleek furred four moon old kit. His yellow hues took in his surroundings...although he had visited the clearing before, he was always amazed by the sheer beauty of it. It was always surprising to him how everything could look so much bigger outside of the nursery. He turned back to look for Ashenpaw, still a little troubled as to what had happened in the nursery...he realized that that may have been a question that should not have been asked now, and he also realized that he should have probably been a little more careful in his comforting. He had never been good at that sort of thing, and although it made him feel bad of course, there wasn't much that he could do about it and so he didn't see any business in feeling bad about it. Pantherkit sat down not far from the nursery, his head swiveling in all directions as he tried to take in everything at once. All the natural charm, elegance and sophistication about the tom seemed to be gone as he appeared to be much friskier and excited- the glaze that made him look almost uncapable of emotion was gone, replaced by a fierce, bright light that was shining out of his yellow hues. He was grateful to Ashenpaw for offering to take him out of the nursery...although technically he was old enough to venture out on his own, he hated doing so, and thought that perhaps Ashenpaw had sensed this. Either that, or maybe he looked younger than he felt he did. He didn't really care either way- Ashenpaw was a very friendly she cat and he was glad that she had offered instead of someone else. Besides, if he had gotten much more bored he may have been willing to endure his dislike of venturing out into the clearing alone so that he could have a better, more enjoyable view.
Old November 12th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
~for @Cloudy~

Pantherkit padded elegantly out of the nursery, or as elegantly as could be said for a larger, sleek furred four moon old kit. His yellow hues took in his surroundings...although he had visited the clearing before, he was always amazed by the sheer beauty of it. It was always surprising to him how everything could look so much bigger outside of the nursery. He turned back to look for Ashenpaw, still a little troubled as to what had happened in the nursery...he realized that that may have been a question that should not have been asked now, and he also realized that he should have probably been a little more careful in his comforting. He had never been good at that sort of thing, and although it made him feel bad of course, there wasn't much that he could do about it and so he didn't see any business in feeling bad about it. Pantherkit sat down not far from the nursery, his head swiveling in all directions as he tried to take in everything at once. All the natural charm, elegance and sophistication about the tom seemed to be gone as he appeared to be much friskier and excited- the glaze that made him look almost uncapable of emotion was gone, replaced by a fierce, bright light that was shining out of his yellow hues. He was grateful to Ashenpaw for offering to take him out of the nursery...although technically he was old enough to venture out on his own, he hated doing so, and thought that perhaps Ashenpaw had sensed this. Either that, or maybe he looked younger than he felt he did. He didn't really care either way- Ashenpaw was a very friendly she cat and he was glad that she had offered instead of someone else. Besides, if he had gotten much more bored he may have been willing to endure his dislike of venturing out into the clearing alone so that he could have a better, more enjoyable view.
Peaking her head out of the nusery first, brambles and small throrn caught againstAshwnpaw's long, rust-grey pelt. As the young apprentice heaved the rest of her body out of the nursery, Ashenpaw shook her fur to free any of the small twigs of bramble. As the she-cat gathered her bearings, Ashenpaw strode over to Pantherkit, as though she were stalking a piece of prey. Many cats didn't think that the way she walked was her actual gait, and would tear into her slightly every time that they saw her Hopefully he doesn't notice... Ashenpaw thought to herself as she scooted over to her kit-friend, her amber eyes having a solemn yet amused glaze. "I'm assuming you like it.. It is quite nice, especially at sunhigh." Ashenpaw's mind wasnt on the conversation that would stir up, but by the fact that the clearing was more beautiful than ever; though it was afternoon, there was still a slight glimmer of dew on the camp, which made the pebbles that were normally hard under paw, soft and squishy, a form if mud, really. Ashenpaw, letting the small kit side that still lurked in her diciplined apprentice, dug her paw into a muddish section of gravel, making it so that her paw print embedded the ground. The leaf-fall season had been alright so far, though so early in the season, Ashenpaw knew that it would get worse. The fresh-kill pile was already starting to deacrease, the apprentice could only hope it wouldn't too harsh like the elder stories always said. When Ashenpaw's tailtwitvhed at the thought, it landed on Pantherkit's, reminding her that she wasn't alone. She rose to her paws, quick as lightening, "Want to play Warriors?" Ashenpaw asked, as though she were a kit, not an exhausted apprentice. She puffed out her chest indignantly, as though her own words were offended her. "Or, erm... What ever you want to do." The awkwardness that had been in the nursery had followed them to the clearing, the awkwardness that made it so that embarrassment hung to every word that came out of their maws.
(Sorry for the shortness!)
Old November 13th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Nutpaw slipped out of thethe apprentice's den, ready for a day of training. He hopped down the rocks with ease, and when he reached the floor, he bounded into the clearing, halting to a stop. He reached the side of the warrior's den, and crouched down, ready to scare his mentor when she came out. Nutpaw was too jumpy, so he got out of his hiding place and stuck his head inside of the warrior's den. "Meadowfall!!!!" He yelled, not realizing he just woke her up.
@Lyra

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~

Last edited by FlashFanatic; November 13th, 2016 at 08:35 AM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 08:39 AM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Meadowfall padded out of the den, her tail tip twitching in annoyance. Her golden fur shined in the sun, which also made her warm. "Nutpaw be quiet," She said, holding back a hiss. Looking at her new apprentice, Meadowfall saw he was very energetic, so it was a good thing she was training him today. I'll make sure Nutpaws tired out by the end, The she-cat promised to herself. After stretching her legs, she asked," Are you ready to train today?"

Last edited by lyra; November 18th, 2016 at 05:32 PM.