Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:51 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by beau
Today 09:51 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by beau
Today 09:48 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Bean
Today 09:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 3rd, 2023, 05:24 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: written were history by victors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
sooooo maybe i missed the last reply but idc im just better

SHOCKKIT

Shockkit beamed. A super secret prank? But then something else Plumkit said caught her attention. Their super secret club? But who else was in it? Whatever. That was another question for another day. Today she wanted to prank someone! "But Plumkit, are we gonna prank 'em today? And can I pleeease get some more information about our super cool prank?" she begged. The curiosity was eating her up!

Ugh. She and Plumkit were discussing important matters, why did this self-centered jerk Goatscrunch have to constantly barge in and ruin everything? "I dunno, oldie. She attacked them, prolly. And died. That's what she gets for loving someone. Icky," she shuddered, promising to herself she would never ever love anyone. Too much drama and problems. She turned back to Plumkit, expecting an answer from her friend.

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit watched, trying to ignore Shockkit's annoying chirping. He listened instead to Goatscrunch, mentally reminding himself to come to his story time next time alone. Last thing he needed was Shockkit getting under the cranky elder's fur. He waited patiently as Goatscrunch told them the story, trying to ignore the gray crusty fur and wheezing coming from him. Sparkkit could tell that the elder's days were numbered.

When the elder let the kit's reply, Sparkkit took a moment to think up a good answer, letting the more impatient, boisterous kits (like annoyingsisterkit) blab their replies, before completing his own. Waiting for the noise to die down a little, he memorized what he was going to say before speaking, "I believe that since this Shadowclan leader loved this Boulderstar, she would do anything for him, specifically including attacking the clan." Starclan, he hoped he was correct.

Suddenly he remembered who he was sitting by: Lilackit. Damn, he had forgotten all about her! "I hate to pester you with this, but I just wanna check in and see if you're all right. Your paw isn't bugging you anymore, is it?" he asked, trying not to sound like a frantic mother. He just wanted to make sure his friend was safe.

| @BEAR. - Goatscrunch | @Tecumori - Plumkit | @Theodore_510 - Lilackit |

Lilackit
She/her/hers

Lilackit looked at Sparkkit beside her. As he asked if her paw was alright she nodded and showed that she could step on it again. She didn't want to interrupt Goatscrunch's story, so she didn't speak, but she allowed him to see that she was fine now.

Last edited by Theodore_510; December 3rd, 2023 at 05:24 PM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 03:14 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ he/him ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [perkfree] .•°
Beachkit -
Embarassed to be caught in a poorly-planned lie he'd already forgotten, Beachkit's expression fell. "Looking for moss didn't make me go deaf," he protested, hot under the fur. "I can do both at once." Really, it just spoke to his talents. What did Mistkit know anyway!! Maybe should spend more time listening to the story than hawkishly watching his every move, lest e would end up like Stonestar.

Beachkit's attention retreated to the retelling of Boulderstar's downfall as Goatscrunched continued, the plot thickening with a swirling violent romance. He gasped at the sudden MURDER of a leader at the deputy's paws, momentarily unsure if he should be here for this with how dark it was getting -- no, no, he was almost an apprentice. His mom would understand. "But their love..." he mumbled sadly, invested and barely aware the words escaped him.

@finley.exe @BEAR.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old December 5th, 2023, 01:34 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@BEAR. @Fawn

Emberkit rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "What's so great about love, anyways, Beachkit?" She mews a little hotly as she curls her tail around her paws. With a yawn, she then looks at the elder and wants to listen to the rest of the story. She wishes he would describe the blood more - she's curious as to what blood is really like.

#prettiestpsychokit

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old December 5th, 2023, 06:49 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Feathernose quietly watched the kits. Seemed like they were plotting something during the session. Goatscrunch was probably going to haul them out or ban them from coming to his "Tales of Gore" storytelling.

@BEAR.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old December 5th, 2023, 11:00 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightPaw
6.5 moons
She/Her
ThC Apprentice

DaylightPaw sat quietly, listening to the kits guesses and giggling a bit.

Last edited by Ladiebugg; December 5th, 2023 at 11:01 PM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 05:59 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ he/him ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [perkfree] .•°
Beachkit -
Taken aback, Beachkit wondered if Emberkit's mommy didn't love her or something. Maybe not considering her big stinky attitude with that eyeroll and tone. So he borrowed a page out of a warriors' repository by capitalizing on the opportunity to come across as Mature and Wise, "It's okay, you'll understand when you're older." It wasn't Emberkit's fault that she was still a baby who clearly didn't know a tail from a tangle.

@Spartan-117

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old December 6th, 2023, 06:31 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Love makes ya blind ta faults. To appease 'er, Pebblestar would've let her 'n on any 'n all Clan secrets. Just 'cause ya fancy someone, don't mean it a good idea, kid. To Pluckfluff, she 'ought he was too dumb to let 'im go. He'd keep tellin' Licestar things -- weaknesses of the camp, hidden entrances. All that. Whether he would've or nah, we ain't know." A shrug. The dead were dead - their stories mere whispers in the wind.

Most of the kids who inputted were sorta right. Goatscrunch cut right to the chase. "Licestar was furious! 'Er alliance with ThunderClan were in shambles, 'n worse her dear's blood stained our stone. A ShadowClan cat-- one who ain't agree with the alliance ta begun with, she found our camp 'n warned the now-Pluckstar of tha raid. But it were too late, 'n within a day they was upon us.

"ShadowClan cats, ain't nothin' quite like 'em. Licestar worked 'em in a frenzy 'n they showed no mercy ta us. For every two o' us, there were four of 'em, rippin', tearin', shreddin'. We lost a lotta good cats 'n that raid, 'n when it were done Pluckstar was lyin' in a pool o' blood, gutted. Licestar overpowered 'er, left her beaten 'n broken. Our camp were in ruins, our leadership tattered..

"And ShadowClan flaunted. To 'em, justice had been served - 'cause Licestar had a lil' peace of mind, now that 'er beloved's murderer was eatin' dirt. But, even though she ain't got Pebblestar beside 'er, a part of 'im still lived on-- still, lives on. Ain't no secret Dawnstar's 'is kid."
Goatscrunch shuffled in his nest, reaching to lap at his paw. "'N that's why she had sucha interest in us, back whens Aspenstar kicked tha bucket. But ain't that a story for 'nother time.

"No, this story does not end in Dawn. It ends with Pluck - risin' again to her paws, a Star-approved leader- or perhaps one tainted by darkness? Licestar believed she were down fer the count, but she persevered 'n sought aid from the Fish -- them River cats we got a bone with nowidays, they lent us their strength to keep them shadows at bay, 'n stole the Lice's attention so our Clan might heal.

"'N it has, a thousand times over."
He thought he wrapped that up nicely enough, stifling a yawn. "Now, snot minions - unless ya gettin' ticks off my back, gedout!"

[ @Fawn, @coldwind, @Tecumori, @Starfall, @TheLostAmongTheStars, @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!, @Starii, @finley.exe, @Sleek, @FruitBatz, @KP17, @Theodore_510, @Streamtail, @GhostlyStarfinder, @Ladiebugg, @Lululemoncello ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 6th, 2023, 07:30 AM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ mistkit ✰
╭─────╮
e/em/eir ✰ tc ✰ 9 moons ✰ tags ; @Fawn , @BEAR.
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

with an amused meow, mistkit flicked eir ear at beachkit. ' you're talking your thoughts. ' e struggled with the words but laughed.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers
Old December 6th, 2023, 07:40 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Acornkit looks at the elder in awe, Dawnstar's Licestar's kid? That's so cool! Her ears perk as the interesting choice of words, 'snot minions' brings her attention back to around her. Ticks? She can do that! That's the least she can do for the story, plus, poor Goatscrunch must have a lot! That seems uncomfortable, she'll help!

"I can get the ticks off!" Acornkit volunteers, jumping up from her spot on the ground.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old December 6th, 2023, 08:02 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@BEAR.

Eyes widening and a smile appearing on her face. "I could get the ticks off if you want!" She mews happily.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Closed Thread