by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 04:26 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:23 PM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:21 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
"MIIIIISTAAAAAKE!!!" Howled Bloody manically, frothing at the mouth with fury. Whimpering, his mate came to him with her tail between her legs. "Y-yes sir?" He lunged at her, lashing his teeth down her face, causing blood to spurt into the air and her to yelp in pain. "MISTAKE! MISTAKE! MISTAKE!" He chanted the word at her, and she cowered to the ground. "YOU FAILED! YOU FAILED MEEE!!!" She honestly had no idea what he was rambling about this time but she still started to apologize. "I'm so sorry Bloody, I-I didn't mean to! I'll do better nex--" He reached for her scruff, shook her like a stunned rabbit, and tossed her across the clearing before turning his aggressions towards the nearest log, ripping into it with his teeth until his gums started to bleed.

Hiding in the brush, Storm bared his teeth silently as he watched the maltreatment of his mother. "I'll kill him soon Burn," He growled to his scrawnier brother, "We've almost reached our first year, and I've gotten stronger. Soon I'll be big enough to challenge him."
"Don't say that!" Whined the albino male, "He'll hear you!" Storm shook his head. "Soon enough we'll be free Burn, and Mother will be able to be safe again."
"Don't call me Burn either, you know he wants us to call each other by our proper names..." Storm shot a glare at his brother. "So you want me to call you Pathetic? You want to call me Freak? You want to call Mother Mistake?" He hissed, "You really are to scared to think for yourself. It's disgusting."
Russet limped towards her sons, tail still between her legs, and Storm went to her side to lick her wound soothingly. "It's okay," He whispered, he'd never told her his plan because he didn't want her to worry, "It'll be okay."
Cloud noticed another rabbit our of the corner of her eye,fleeing for Its life.She dropped the dead one and sprinted after it,felling like this was the luckiest day since then sickness came and whiped out half of her pack.She was so lost in the hunt,she didn't notice the border to her pack and fear pack.She lunged at it,snapping it's neck in a single swift bite,but when she looked up,she smelt other wolves.'How could I have been so stupid?!What will the alpha do when he realized I'm the alpha of another pack?Keep me prisoner or simply kill me?!' she thought. She took a step back,but she knew there where Atleast a few wolves a few feet away who had probably a!ready heard her.She took a step back,stepping on a fallen branch which snapped loudly under her weight.She dropped the rabbit in suprised,snapping at the air,untill she saw the branch and started mentally scolding herself again.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:30 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Cloud noticed another rabbit our of the corner of her eye,fleeing for Its life.She dropped the dead one and sprinted after it,felling like this was the luckiest day since then sickness came and whiped out half of her pack.She was so lost in the hunt,she didn't notice the border to her pack and fear pack.She lunged at it,snapping it's neck in a single swift bite,but when she looked up,she smelt other wolves.'How could I have been so stupid?!What will the alpha do when he realized I'm the alpha of another pack?Keep me prisoner or simply kill me?!' she thought. She took a step back,but she knew there where Atleast a few wolves a few feet away who had probably a!ready heard her.She took a step back,stepping on a fallen branch which snapped loudly under her weight.She dropped the rabbit in suprised,snapping at the air,untill she saw the branch and started mentally scolding herself again.
While Bloody was far too preoccupied attacking a tree, Storm pricked his ears and sniffed the air. He caught the slightest whiff of a non-mad she-wolf, and he quickly followed the trail to warn her of the dangers. Wolves had stumbled across here before. Some he'd gotten to in time, others weren't as fortunate... He shook his head sadly, remembering a pretty half-dog named Sunshine that Bloody had torn into... He'd eaten her alive, and he'd kept her skull in his den. Storm shuddered. Lately it seemed more and more like his mother's skull would be next. I need to get her out, and I need to find a way to warn others... He saw the wolf, she seemed only a few months older than him, almost full grown. "You should leave." He growled in a voice deep for his age.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind

Last edited by Burnpaw; November 22nd, 2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
While Bloody was far too preoccupied attacking a tree, Storm pricked his ears and sniffed the air. He caught the slightest whiff of a non-mad she-wolf, and he quickly followed the trail to warn her of the dangers. Wolves had stumbled across here before. Some he'd gotten to in time, others weren't as fortunate... He shook his head sadly, remembering a pretty half-dog named Sunshine that Bloody had torn into... He'd eaten her alive, and he'd kept her skull in his den. Storm shuddered. Lately it seemed more and more like his mother's skull would be next. [I]I need to get her out, and I need to find a way to warn others.../I] He saw the wolf, she seemed only a few months older than him, almost full grown. "You should leave." He growled in a voice deep for his age.
The young Alpha looked up,fur bristling instinctively.She smelt a mad wolf nearby,but she couldn't tell how far away they where,so she stayed cautious but ignored the fear."How is your pack not dead if there's a mad wolf nearby?" She blurted out suddenly,almost without herself realizing it.She caught herself before saying anything else,and took a step back,ready to leave if he attacked suddenly,or the mad wolf came.She had forgotten completely about the rabbit,and it lay on the ground beside the snapped branch.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:51 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
The young Alpha looked up,fur bristling instinctively.She smelt a mad wolf nearby,but she couldn't tell how far away they where,so she stayed cautious but ignored the fear."How is your pack not dead if there's a mad wolf nearby?" She blurted out suddenly,almost without herself realizing it.She caught herself before saying anything else,and took a step back,ready to leave if he attacked suddenly,or the mad wolf came.She had forgotten completely about the rabbit,and it lay on the ground beside the snapped branch.
Storm shook his head. "You have to go, he hasn't killed me, my mother, or my brother yet, but he will eventually..." He paused, he could tell by the way that she held herself that this wolf was an alpha. "My mother is expecting pups, but my father will kill and eat them when they're born... If they're born... He's gotten crueler towards her..." He hesitated. He was scared for Russet's safety, as well as his unborn siblings, and the way things were going, there was no chance for them. Unless... "Do you think that maybe there would be a way I could get her to safety? I wouldn't want to endanger your pack, but all you would need to take is her... If I stayed, I might last long enough..." He shook his coat. "It's not safe right now, if you think it's a possibility, meet me at moonhigh outside of this territory, and we'll plan this out better." He'd just met this wolf, but he trusted her enough that he'd be willing to try. Anything was better than Bloody...
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Storm shook his head. "You have to go, he hasn't killed me, my mother, or my brother yet, but he will eventually..." He paused, he could tell by the way that she held herself that this wolf was an alpha. "My mother is expecting pups, but my father will kill and eat them when they're born... If they're born... He's gotten crueler towards her..." He hesitated. He was scared for Russet's safety, as well as his unborn siblings, and the way things were going, there was no chance for them. Unless... "Do you think that maybe there would be a way I could get her to safety? I wouldn't want to endanger your pack, but all you would need to take is her... If I stayed, I might last long enough..." He shook his coat. "It's not safe right now, if you think it's a possibility, meet me at moonhigh outside of this territory, and we'll plan this out better." He'd just met this wolf, but he trusted her enough that he'd be willing to try. Anything was better than Bloody...
She hesitated.She didn't want yet another pack to be shipped out,but she also didn't want to have been able to save them but leave them to die."Ok then.See you then." She said.She started to turn back before rembering the rabbit."And you can have the rabbit.It was in your territory after all." She said before disappearing behind some bushes and back into her own territory.She collected the rabbit she had caught in her territory and carried it back to camp,hoping that the male wolf she had met would last until moonhigh.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:06 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
She hesitated.She didn't want yet another pack to be shipped out,but she also didn't want to have been able to save them but leave them to die."Ok then.See you then." She said.She started to turn back before rembering the rabbit."And you can have the rabbit.It was in your territory after all." She said before disappearing behind some bushes and back into her own territory.She collected the rabbit she had caught in her territory and carried it back to camp,hoping that the male wolf she had met would last until moonhigh.
Storm took the rabbit back to his camp and nudged it to his shaking mother. "You need to eat." He said it in a low voice, not wanting to alert his father to the situation. His mother looked at him with her rheumy eyes in a way that seemed she was trying to remember what food even was.. Then she quickly took a bite and she and Burn started tearing into it hungrily.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:22 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Sage was unstable, and he knew it very well. However, he didn't care at all; the only thing he did care about was sating the magnificent hunger that came with his madness, the need to become bigger and stronger than any wolf overpowering his want to be normal. But there is no normal in a world afflicted with a curse such as this; the Madness would infect everyone soon enough, creating a world bathed in blood and cannibalism. Of course, Sage was a King- he had no need to feast upon his lowly brethren, not when he could devour the kings of the other species, such as the Stag, the male Lion, the Human Kings. He was intelligent, knowing more of the rotten world than his despicable minions, whom he cared for very little. Sage was the King of the wolves, and his throne would be made from the bones of his enemies and the chains of his slaves. Sage glanced over at Naruto for a moment, faintly curious as to how a loner like him hadn't succumbed to the Madness already. It was evident that heartbreak and anger surrounded the pale wolf and yet there was no Madness. Curious... Sage thought, before glancing over at the pelt and dragging it over to the boulder that was his Throne, adjusting it so that the antlers arched over the headrest in a grandiose manner, an unofficial crown for the unofficial throne. Perfect.

Blink and Flicker were miserable as Sage's pack, but they had their reasons for staying. They were Sage's only companions, and they were the very reason he hadn't degraded to the point of cannibalism. Sage had been like a brother to the duo, back before he was afflicted with Madness. As such, they've kept the sickness from devouring his soul completely- but they weren't sure how long they could keep it up. "Perhaps the newbie can help him." Blink murmured to his mate, nuzzling her softly.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:32 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Sage was unstable, and he knew it very well. However, he didn't care at all; the only thing he did care about was sating the magnificent hunger that came with his madness, the need to become bigger and stronger than any wolf overpowering his want to be normal. But there is no normal in a world afflicted with a curse such as this; the Madness would infect everyone soon enough, creating a world bathed in blood and cannibalism. Of course, Sage was a King- he had no need to feast upon his lowly brethren, not when he could devour the kings of the other species, such as the Stag, the male Lion, the Human Kings. He was intelligent, knowing more of the rotten world than his despicable minions, whom he cared for very little. Sage was the King of the wolves, and his throne would be made from the bones of his enemies and the chains of his slaves. Sage glanced over at Naruto for a moment, faintly curious as to how a loner like him hadn't succumbed to the Madness already. It was evident that heartbreak and anger surrounded the pale wolf and yet there was no Madness. Curious... Sage thought, before glancing over at the pelt and dragging it over to the boulder that was his Throne, adjusting it so that the antlers arched over the headrest in a grandiose manner, an unofficial crown for the unofficial throne. Perfect.

Blink and Flicker were miserable as Sage's pack, but they had their reasons for staying. They were Sage's only companions, and they were the very reason he hadn't degraded to the point of cannibalism. Sage had been like a brother to the duo, back before he was afflicted with Madness. As such, they've kept the sickness from devouring his soul completely- but they weren't sure how long they could keep it up. "Perhaps the newbie can help him." Blink murmured to his mate, nuzzling her softly.
Naruto flicked his ear a bit as he just looks into the darkness of the forest, his eyes glowed a bit as he begins to sit up a bit and turn towards Sage “ ... nice throne.” He says calmly as he looks at it then he looks away as if he was remembering something.

This world is hell!! This home is hell!!! We are demons hidden behind masks!! You’ve made this so! Accept what you have done!”

He jumps a bit as if the voice was there with him but he quickly shakes his head as he begins to suddenly walk off
@Rubinaito

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; November 22nd, 2017 at 02:38 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:51 PM
bruh head

( Jeez I missed some stuff XD )

Shatter was sat in camp, his leg at an awkward angle beneath his skinny bulk. What seemed to be a week ago, the male canine had fallen and snagged his left back leg on grass that was somehow growing vertical instead of horizontal.
And he hated it. It of course impacted his ability to run and hunt, so now he had to kind of depend on Cloud for food. Depend. He hated that word.

(Wow. Rushed much)

Last edited by aleka!; November 22nd, 2017 at 01:51 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:01 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
"MIIIIISTAAAAAKE!!!" Howled Bloody manically, frothing at the mouth with fury. Whimpering, his mate came to him with her tail between her legs. "Y-yes sir?" He lunged at her, lashing his teeth down her face, causing blood to spurt into the air and her to yelp in pain. "MISTAKE! MISTAKE! MISTAKE!" He chanted the word at her, and she cowered to the ground. "YOU FAILED! YOU FAILED MEEE!!!" She honestly had no idea what he was rambling about this time but she still started to apologize. "I'm so sorry Bloody, I-I didn't mean to! I'll do better nex--" He reached for her scruff, shook her like a stunned rabbit, and tossed her across the clearing before turning his aggressions towards the nearest log, ripping into it with his teeth until his gums started to bleed.

Hiding in the brush, Storm bared his teeth silently as he watched the maltreatment of his mother. "I'll kill him soon Burn," He growled to his scrawnier brother, "We've almost reached our first year, and I've gotten stronger. Soon I'll be big enough to challenge him."
"Don't say that!" Whined the albino male, "He'll hear you!" Storm shook his head. "Soon enough we'll be free Burn, and Mother will be able to be safe again."
"Don't call me Burn either, you know he wants us to call each other by our proper names..." Storm shot a glare at his brother. "So you want me to call you Pathetic? You want to call me Freak? You want to call Mother Mistake?" He hissed, "You really are to scared to think for yourself. It's disgusting."
Russet limped towards her sons, tail still between her legs, and Storm went to her side to lick her wound soothingly. "It's okay," He whispered, he'd never told her his plan because he didn't want her to worry, "It'll be okay."
blood wached as mistake walked over to her sons after getting tossed aroound like a rabbit and smiles "fools" she muttered " you will never get out, not on my watch "

fallen walkes around not realizing he was just walking in circals " were are you moon " he says hoping he would find her soon before he cant help her
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon