Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF Dawnkit art
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 08:03 AM
this is a holdup, give me...
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 07:58 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:57 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 07:17 AM
Adoptables :0
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 07:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2021, 09:19 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: beginning of the end [open for TC reactions, but not attackers]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post
Eveningmist

Oh stars, how many lives did he plan on taking from them? As Dogspirit's limp and lifeless body dropped to the ground, the soon-to-be leader could feel more rage build within him. Oh starclan, she was still nursing her kits, wasnt she? At the realization Eveningmist suddenly felt sick to the stomach. Surely lionstorm had noticed the scent of milk and kits on her? And as his gears started turning, he realized that no one outside of thunderclan knew that rainywhisker had stepped down. Even though in Lionstorms eyes the dark grey tom was probably still a medicine cat, he had willingly caused harm to the other tom.

By that point he was practically vibrating with rage, his teeth bared back into a snarl and a deep growl rumbling from his throat. "I will say it again, Lionstorm. Leave. If you think that you have the right to barge into our camp and kill multiple of our cats because of a guess you have regarding buckstar-" as he spoke the dead leaders name, his voice momentarily caught in his throat. His words were suddenly cut short as thorn sharp claws slashed across his muzzle, blood spurting from the wound. Pain flashed through him, his grip loosening just enough for Lionstorm to escape his tight grasp.

As the former leader moved away, Evening could feel an apprentice crash into his side, but his mind barely even registered it. Light blue eyes darted around the clearing, his mind desperately trying to think of a way to end this fight. There were too many cats swarming his front - he would just get in the way. The tom stood still for a moment, his mind racing. What if...? No, no would just cause more risk to his clanmates... What about- yes, YES! That had to work! As the plan came together in his mind.

While Lionstorm was occupied by the several cats trying to take him down, Evening dashed to stand behind Lionstorm, His eyes glued to the other toms tail, "EVERYONE, GET AWAY FROM LIONSTORM!" he yowled before lunging in to try and sink his teeth into the middle of the golden toms tail. Since he was out of Lionstorms vision his attack likely had a much higher chance of landing, so the odds seemed to be in his favor this time. If he was able to get a tight grip on the tail, he would use all the strength he had in his body to swing the tom around in the air like some sort of weird lasso before flinging him into whatever solid surface he could.

However, if he wasnt able to land the attack he would instead try to slash at Lionstorms hind-legs, aiming to sever the nerves and tendons running through them so that he could potentially render the legs useless.

// @BILL., @Kyrieknight, @Rockfall, @feather lily, @Zesty Mango
(because evening is huge and very physically strong, he would be able to potentially pull of this sort of attack)
Thistlethorn's ears pricked and he nodded, jumping off the golden warrior, hissing when his sore muscles hit the ground. As much as he wanted to flay Lionstorm, Eveningmist had the highest chance of doing so without suffering serious damage. And, if he was going to attack, it'd be best to get out of the big tom's way.

Bump me only after two days.

Last edited by Fawn; September 14th, 2023 at 12:49 AM.
Old May 7th, 2021, 04:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

As Riverpaw went for his side, Lionstorm spun and lashed out at her, aiming to rip his claws through her side like a knife through butter. [ @feather lily ]

[ kicking her off was done w/ permission ]

Her distraction worked to Porcupineberry's favor. He felt her land on his back, could feel her talons as they pierced the skin, and he growled lowly. Lionstorm bucked, throwing her off his back despite the claws that clung to him. Pain was only temporary.

Again, with the monologuing! What was with this idiot? Lionstorm glanced over his shoulder as Eveningmist made the mistake of going for his tail. He let him - probably could have flicked out aside, but he was apathetic to that oncoming attack. He felt himself get yanked back - and used the closer proximity to Eveningmist to his advantage.

Claws unsheathed, he whirled on Eveningmist to aim a heavy blow across his face. "If this is the best your Clan has to offer, no wonder so many of them died today. Your Clan--" a small, ragged laugh escaped him as he stepped away from Eveningmist. "I should have let Icestar do what she wanted with you, perhaps she could have taught you dignity."

He never saw eye to eye with her, but despite her savagry at times, there was no denying she had earned respect. ThunderClan was consistently a Clan of maggots-- of worms who only lived to eat at others. "You're just as bad as he was. You're.. in way over your head."

Buckstar's murdering of Fawnsqueak was no guess, and Eveningmist's consistent disregard for the big picture was going to be his downfall. Chuckling to himself, the tension in Lionstorm's shoulders relaxed and he made his way toward the camp entrance. "it was fun playing with you kids, but i have someone i need to return to."

He was waiting at the border for him. He was waiting for him.. and lionstorm wasn't going to let fawnsqueak be alone anymore. he was returning to him.

he made a promise.

[ endin this on lion's end, he left. @Jackpot, @Zesty Mango ]
Old May 7th, 2021, 05:11 PM

Riverpaw fell to the side and tried to get up but couldn’t, her vision became a blur and she fell limp. Blood streaming from her side and head down to her hurt eye. She was loading blood.

( she will live @Panda1440 )

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 7th, 2021, 05:12 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Eveningmist

As Lionstorms paw slammed into the side of his head, a loud grunt escaped Eveningmist, but he refused to keel over. He had to stay up, and face the enemy until the end. And, thankfully, the end seemed near. The tom watched as Lionstorm retreated, a glare ever-present on his face, "If you think that I am weak, then so be it. I dont crave your approval." His voice was steady, cold blue eyes boring into the golden toms staggering form.

A moment of silence followed as he watched Lionstorm slowly leave camp, his body almost frozen. After a couple moments passed, Eveningmist turned to the gathered warriors, "I want all of you to follow after him, if you feel like you are in a stable enough state. Do not follow him past the Riverclan border, but make sure he leaves" he mewed, jerking his head slightly at the entrance. Exhaustion suddenly seemed to take over his body, the weight of all that happened just seeming to dawn on him. The tom let out a shaky exhale, his gaze slowly examining the destruction.

How many lives had just been taken from them?

// @Kyrieknight, @Rockfall, @feather lily, @Zesty Mango

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 7th, 2021, 05:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Porcupineberry was tossed off Lionstorm after she had dug her claws it, and hit the dirt, other than one scratch, she was pretty okay, as she heard the orders they heard, so she glanced around,” Someone check on Riverclan, I’m going to chase out Lionstorm. ” she hissed sprinting as fast as she could, trying to keep in the sightlines of Lionstorm so he’d know he’s being followed she would attack unless he attacked her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 7th, 2021, 07:14 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post
Eveningmist

As Lionstorms paw slammed into the side of his head, a loud grunt escaped Eveningmist, but he refused to keel over. He had to stay up, and face the enemy until the end. And, thankfully, the end seemed near. The tom watched as Lionstorm retreated, a glare ever-present on his face, "If you think that I am weak, then so be it. I dont crave your approval." His voice was steady, cold blue eyes boring into the golden toms staggering form.

A moment of silence followed as he watched Lionstorm slowly leave camp, his body almost frozen. After a couple moments passed, Eveningmist turned to the gathered warriors, "I want all of you to follow after him, if you feel like you are in a stable enough state. Do not follow him past the Riverclan border, but make sure he leaves" he mewed, jerking his head slightly at the entrance. Exhaustion suddenly seemed to take over his body, the weight of all that happened just seeming to dawn on him. The tom let out a shaky exhale, his gaze slowly examining the destruction.

How many lives had just been taken from them?

// @Kyrieknight, @Rockfall, @feather lily, @Zesty Mango
Thistlethorn nodded, ignoring his aching muscles, and followed the mad cat, keeping quiet as he did so. Not because he was afraid of being caught, but to bring at least a little bit of calm back to the camp.

Bump me only after two days.

Closed Thread