Last post by zozelen
Today 09:03 PM

Old March 22nd, 2021, 07:13 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: A Hunt for Clovers!

Scorchstrike will do 2 and Silentkit 1.

Territory

"Hmm hmm, la la la..." There was still snow on the ground, but it was disappearing slowly, and the signs of spring were coming. Leaves were coming back, grass was starting to show, and herbs were becoming more visible. The signs of life were improving Scorchstrike's mood, and it showed in the small song she was humming.

Scorchstrike didn't have the best of luck, but it wasn't like she believed in luck in the conventional way. Multiple dog attacks proved that, but she was still trying to figure out if there was a scientific reason. Maybe the beastly creatures were more attracted to her? She didn't know.

Hopping over tree roots and on top of rocks, Scorchstrike noticed a small shrew chewing on a piece of clover. Not one to pass up prey, she crept up on the oblivious rodent and caught it silently. It probably wouldn't even fill a kit's belly, so she buried it for later. But the plant it was chewing on caught her eye. It only had 3 whole leaves, the fourth one was half chewed. A 3-and-a-half-leaf clover.

This tiny plant shouldn't have had any significance to her. Superstitions weren't real, and random plants with sudden mutations didn't bring good luck. That was stupid. But Scorchstrike tucked the tiny plant behind her ear anyway.

To Scorchstrike, luck wasn't a thing that could be improved by a charm or a ritual or wishing really hard. It was random chance, and her dice landed on the snake eyes. That was it, there wasn't anything she could do about it.

The clover couldn't influence luck, but Scorch noticed a few similarities between herself and the plant. It was half chewed up, and the fourth leaf was mostly missing, which would decrease the value to many cats who were also looking for these clovers.
Scorchstrike's face was half chewed up. Her fourth leaf was also missing, but did the accident decrease her value? No. So this clover's value wasn't lowered either.

Happy with her new decoration, Scorchstrike continued her hunting trip, humming her tuneless song with her treasure behind her ear.

Beside a Stream

The stream was a popular place to hunt because prey would come there to drink water. So that's where Scorch went. As she crouched down behind some tree roots to wait for some unlucky piece of prey, another patch of clover caught her eye. Under a bush, protected from the melting snow. 4 leaf clovers were very rare, but maybe...

Yes! There it was! Another perfect 4 leaf clover! Scorchstrike tucked the new treasure behind her ear next to her first plant, shaking her head at the chances.

As she returned to her waiting spot, a small group of water voles cautiously waddled out of the stream. Three of them. Scorchstrike knew getting only one was plausible and expected, as when she was preoccupied with catching one, the other two would take the chance to get away. So she picked out the fattest and pounced.

The kill was quick and clean, without even a warning squeak. But something was up...

The other two voles were slowly wandering around. Their companion just died, how could they be so complacent in the face of death, she wondered. Then it hit her. The voles had just woken up from hibernation, so they weren't totally awake or aware yet. Not missing her chance, Scorchstrike pounced on the other 2, killing them the same as the other.

4 pieces of prey in 2 catches? Maybe the clovers were lucky? Scorchstrike didn't entertain the thought as she picked up her bountiful catch to take back to camp, humming her tuneless song through the soft vole fur.

In Camp

Silentkit had a habit of chewing on absolutely everything. Bones, sticks, elder's tails, but a recent hobby was eating plants, especially grass and clover. As she wandered aimlessly around the camp looking for something to bite, she wedged herself in a bush and decided to stay there because there was no snow.

What was this? A small patch of clover. Silentkit had been born in leaf-fall, so she hadn't seen much of spring yet. These 3 leaf plants looked tasty! She took a bite.
They tasted the same as grass, which was to be expected. But what was this? A plant with 4 leaves? I almost ate that! Sure, Silentkit didn't know 4 leaf clovers were thought to be lucky, but she carefully nipped the plant's stem and tucked it behind her ear anyway.
Silentkit quietly yawned and fell asleep under the bush.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:33 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Beginners Luck Perhaps?

All around camp cats moved about. Moving here and there with the excitement of the up coming warm weather. Already the snow had almost melted. Letting the sprouts of green wiggle their way closer to the warm rays of sun. Rainkit sat watching everything move around. She had never known it to be so warm! Being born in leaf-bare it was strange to have the air around her feel warm. It was welcomed for sure!
However, the black kitten still had something she needed to do. After listening to some cats around she heard of this super awesome clover! It had four leaves and gave whoever found it really good luck! Of course, this meant that Rainkit had to find it! Who would not want that?!

With a goal in mind Rainkit bounced to her paws and set off on her mission to find a four leaved clover. As she was trying to be on good behavior to get her apprentice ceremony, she would be staying in camp. So, finding it would be hard, but she could look all around before any other cat decided they should snatch the good luck charm from her.
First place she looked was around the nursery, but of course it was not there. The area around there was frequently trampled so nothing rare would be found. Disappointing but the kitten was sure she’d find it somewhere. It was her mission after all. Find the rare clover and have the best luck! What else would she need to do? After she had the best luck she could find more for others and then everyone would be lucky! A perfect plan.

Rainkit would continue looking, picking up rocks and peering behind parts of dens. She even looked under some lazy cats! Yet, she was having no luck. Strange. They had to be around somewhere. Why else would she be told about them if she couldn’t find them? Was it able to move or maybe it was like a really hard game of hide in seek! That was it! Rainkit just had to search harder!
With newfound hope the black kitten sped off to keep searching. She would go inside the dens, Coldamber’s, Twilightstar’s, the Warriors’, Elders’ all the dens! One way or another she would find these super awesome four leaved clovers. She would be the luckiest kit and be named Rainclover for it! Wait… that didn’t even sound like a fun way to become a warrior… Oh well!

Trotting around the camp, Rainkit decided to try one more spot, well she hoped one more. Behind the Breezerock! It was so big, and it seemed to be cold around it all the time. The perfect place to hide something that was rare too! Who wouldn’t hide something rare around the place that Twilightstar held meetings? It was like the perfect place.
Rainkti would sniff around, yellow eyes scanning around as she did so. One way or another she was going to find a four leaved clover. Maybe it would work if she ripped the leaf to make it two? That might work.
There it was!!
A clump of clovers stayed hidden in a shallow dip by the Breezerock. One, two, three, four! Four leaves! It was a four leafed clover! “Yes! Yes!” Rainkit cheered jumping into the air a few times. She found it! She found the good luck charm! Now she was the luckiest kit in WindClan. No longer did she have to worry about anything because it would all be okay. Shellkit would come back, and they would both become the best warriors ever. Littlepaw would not have to be anxious, nor would Bunnykit. Every cat would be just fine, and life would be awesome!
Bending down to pluck the clover from the patch Rainkit noticed that there was more than one! Not just two, but six four leaved clovers! All of them bunched together hiding in a little corner! “Ooo! So many of them!” Rainkit exclaimed purring at the thought. There were enough she could give them to her friends, and they could have good luck too! Every cat was going to have good luck!

One by one Rainkit picked the little plants, making a pile of four leaved clovers. Kneading the ground as she did so. One for her, one for Littlepaw, one for Bunnykit, one for Echowind, one for Shellkit, and one for ShadowClan spy! Enough for every cat!
With a happy purr Rainkit gathered her clovers and trotted off. Off to spread the good luck! This would change everything! Luck, luck for every cat! Even the spy.

Falsifying a Myth

Warm sunlight filtered through the thick canopy of trees. Buds of new leaves sprouting from the once bare branches. The sounds of songbirds rang though the air as they tried to impress one another with their songs. Squirrels scurried around, busy as bees as they searched for new food and dug up buried nuts.
I was the awakening of a new season. Green sprouting up from the once dead earth, bringing with it the life of animals and warmth of the sun. Soon prey would be plentiful and there would be no worries on if the Clan would be full. Leaf-bare was over, leaving room for new growth.

Kestrelflame was out looking for nothing more than a fable. A muse that elders had passed down for generations. The myth, the story, of a four leafed clover. A plant that brought luck to those who found it. It was obvious that such a thing did not exist. Luck was nothing but chance, a random phenomenal that either went in your favor or against it. A simple four leaved clover would not change such a thing.
Still, the calico found herself out in search of this rare and magical plant. More out of curiosity than belief. If such a plant existed, she wanted to study its contents for herself. See how much of a stretch this fable really was.

Out in the territory patches of clover grew everywhere. Popping up everywhere the sun shaded, leaving many, many patches of clovers. Yet, these were nothing out of the ordinary. No, they were simple, green, three leaved clovers that came up every year. Nothing about them was different about these clovers. The results further proving the point that it was a myth. One Kestrelflame could solve.
On her quest, the warrior decided you venture out into the depths of the territory. The less visited areas would have a higher chance of growing such a ‘rare and lucky’ plant. However, Kestrelflame would not doubt that such a thing started so cats could watch others waste their time on silly games. It would be amusing if you already had such a clear idea of the lore around a four leaved clover. Knowing it was fake and nothing more than a kit story. Yet, Kestrelflame carried on. Determined to prove once and for all that it was nothing more than a fable.

An hour at the least has passed, and still Kestrelflame was empty pawed. Nothing but normal cover as far as the territory stretched. This here was proving her point. Four leaved clovers were myths and fables, giving cats idle hope in finding luck. When in reality it was nothing more than their own actions that lead them to better or worse outcomes. In a way it was like the stories of StarClan. While StarClan did in fact exist, along with the Dark Forest, they had no special powers. No control over what did and did not happen on earth. They were just a bunch of dead cats who lived in the stars. Nothing special.
The only difference with a four leaved clover was that Kestrelflame had yet to prove if they existed or not. Something she was slightly annoyed by yet intrigued by. If they did not exist, where did the fable come from? Was it nothing but a torn leaf that some cat happened to see before they had something good in their life happen? Or was it simply a made-up story that some cat decided to spread for the fun of it? Truthfully, one would never know. The myth went so far back that it would be imposable to trace at this point.

Moving on, Kestrelflame continued her searched. She had almost reached the conclusion that this was in fact a simple fable. Told to gullible cats for one’s own entertainment. That being said, it did not justify the time she had spent searching. It only furthered her original statement on how much of a waste searching would be. Partly making her regret the decision to even start looking in the first place.
Kestrelflame let out a huff, stopping in a shaded part in the woods. A cool breeze rustling through, trying to chase away the sun’s warmth. She had wasted her day, searching to prove a point. Four leafed clovers were not real. They were nothing but a story.
With that being said, the calico turned around and headed towards camp. She had a long way back. Just one more place to check. To ease the tiniest bit of doubt that clung to her pelt.
Nosing her way under a holly Kestrelfalme quickly scanned the area. Nothing. “Point proven. Four leaf clovers do not ex….” Her voice died out, yellow eyes landing on the very thing she had denied the existence of. There in a sheltered clump of clover stood a small four leaved clover. Its leaves outstretched to gather the weak sunlike that filtered through the thick leafy tree. “Color me impressed…” Kestrelflame would mumble, moving forward to inspect the leafy plant. “It is real after all.” She would add before plucking it from the ground.
If this was a magic lucky clover, she needed to see that for herself. While she doubted a plant could help with anything, she took it anyway. If anything, it gave her bragging rights and a means to get stupid cats to believe in the myth themselves. It was not more than a fable anyhow.
Right?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 23rd, 2021, 06:11 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Beetle (Dark Forest [Au])

Beetle was walking around the Df, looking for a safe place to rest. As soon as he laid his head on his paws he fell asleep, surprisingly peaceful. When he woke he heard his mom's voice whispering in his ear “You deserve to know the future.” Suddenly time seemed to race by, and he watched quickly as moonpaws life flashed by. Then it stopped. She was all grown up, a proud warrior of shadowclan, and a new queen. Moondove (or whatever her warrior name will be) licked the top of one of her kits' heads, ignoring the medicine cat saying that he was dead. The other two suckled at her stomach weakly, barely breathing. Then time passed and moonpaw sat in the shadowclan clearing as Dawnstar announced her other kit dead. Heavy rain pounded around the clearing as Moondoves wailes could be heard for miles. Another time skip and Frogfang stood over Moondove, her blood on his claws. He told her “Your so stupid. You really thought I loved you? You're weak, you deserve to die!” And Withthat Frogfangs claws went whirling toward her and then…..Time skip. At this point Beetle was crying, something he hasn't done for so long. The last time skip stopped on a bloody scene. Moondove standing on top of a cliff edge, battle scared cats beneath her. Her fur was covered in blood, yet she could not have looked happier. Her remaining kit,now a warrior chanted along with the crowd “MOONSTAR, MOONSTAR, MOONSTAR!” The vision faded away and Beetle opened his eyes. Where his tears had fallen a small clover grew. It wasn't oozing mush like all the other plants in the Dark forest, but it was green, reminding Beetle that Moonpaw was strong, much stronger than any leader or clan cat that had ever existed

~Fin~

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old March 24th, 2021, 06:42 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Second submission - Blueface + others
Around the Territory: Blueface Wildheart and Barkfur padded out of camp. the had wanted to go hunting, and that was what they were doing. Blueface tasted the air, and scented squirrel.
"squirrel" he mewed to the others, and they nodded. he crouched and followed the scent until he saw it, then after a few more step, pounced. unfortunately, his missed the prey and it ran away. Blueface sat back on his haunches, frustrated.
"It's fine," mewed Barkfur, "we can always catch more prey."
"hey guys!" wildheart exclaimed, "I found a four-leaf clover!" Barkfur and blueface exchanged looks.
"Really?" Blueface asked, coming to look.
"Yeah!" Wildheart mewed. Barkfur shook his head. Wildheart could act so childish at times.
"well, do you guys wanna try and find more?" Blueface casually asked. Wildheart nodded and Barkfur shot him a look. he shrugged.
"all right, "Barkfur mewed. they set out, searching every patch of clovers they saw. Blueface insisted that they look in firefly grove, and surprisingly they found even more 4 leaf clovers there. finally, they sat in a clearing and counted their clovers. almost 14 clovers.
"you know this was a good Idea," Barkfur mewed.
"why's that?" blueface asked.
"It was a good idea, because now I know the territory better."
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old March 25th, 2021, 04:00 PM

My Mood: Worried

- IN THE FORESTTTTT-

Dustsong padded into the forest her paws gliding over the damp grass. Her paws where a little wet but that didnt mater. She was looking for something. Something to get her luck.
Luck is what she needed right now. She wouldn’t forget sparrowskip, her mother, her uncle, her other uncle, and her father that sh never knew. Maybe this little piece of luck would help her.

She had heard from Howe mother as a kit that four leafed clovers where rare and lucky. Flamesong had told her that if she found one luck would happen to her and everyone sane cared about. If that was the case maybe just maybe they’d bring back her snow her love.

As she walked in the forest looking in patches of grass. Around tress. In trees even. She sighed she was never going to find one. Starclan just didnt give her luck. Looking up at the sky she said
Starclan if you can here me right now please, please, please give me some luck. You took sparrowskip from me the least you can do is help me find this clover.

Her head bowed down as she laid down in a patch of clovers.
She laid down in a pass of clovers.......
She had just laid down in a patch of clovers. She opens her eyes slightly to see a clover just touched by the sun taller then the rest. She picked it up and aid it on er paw. It was a clover! Counting the leaves on it
One, two, three, four.
Four!

Thank starclan! Luck was in her hands. The next time a cat told her starc;an wasn’t real she would tell them this story and make them prove her wrong.she picked it up in her teeth and started to pad back to camp
Good luck was in her hands.
Old March 28th, 2021, 02:42 PM

My Mood: Confused

just a cute little drawing of Waspwatcher [RC] at a river noticing the 4-leaf clover growing next to him with loads of small detail :]

Old March 28th, 2021, 06:54 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
My Submissions

~The River Submission~
~Moonstep~

Moonstep was delighted to hear about the clovers that have grown near by, she was waiting for this day sience she was a kit. now all she had to do.....was find them. the fierst place she decided to look was near the River. "there must be lots near the river, there has just got to be" she said as she padded her way to the river, the first place she looked was under a rock. she gasped as she found two four leaf clovers under it "yay!, my first two four leaf clovers of spring" she said jumping up and down she then went gathering pine needdels and started makeing a small basket out of them she then put her two four leaf clovers in the basket, she then started to look around more. as time went on she soon found in total 10 four leaf clovers near the river. she was happy to find them at last.

~The Camp Submission~
~Gingerspot~

Gingerspot had watched as her friend Moonstep had went to the river to find clovers, she thought she mite as well look arround the clan as well.
she first searched the warriors den. "i do hope to find at least a few four leaf clovers around the dens" she said as she looked around she then looked at the corner of the warriors denn she smiled seeing a four leaf clover she smiled picking it up. she then went to look around the out side off the entrence. there near the opening she found two more clovers. "this is getting fun, every time" she said. she then looked near the apprentice den finding two more clovers there as well, she was happy to find clovers. as time went on she soon founf 7 four leaf clovers around the tarritory.

~The Tarritory Submission~
~Moonstep~

Moonstep hummed as she reterned from the river with her basket she looked around Thunderclan Tarritory. "hmm, i wonder if there are some around here as well" she said as she set her basket down near a tree. she then began to look near a berry bush she smiled finding a clover. picking it she continued her search. she looked under bushes and near trees happily humming as she found two, to three under a bush. she smiled as she looked at the pile she had of clovers, over her serch she had collected 8 clovers
altogether.

will do art soon as well
here are more entrys

~The River Submission~

~Gingerspot~

Gingerspot woke the next morning still haveing the few clovers she found some time ago, she soon got up and stretched heading out the warriors den she then smiled going to check beside the river for more clovers "i hope i can still find more" she said smileing, as she searched she smiled finding 3 in a group beside the river she then grabed them puting them with the others as she smiled

~Moonpaw~

Moonpaw smiled excited to find some clovers she soon headed out to the river searching. she then went looking under a rock the first rock not finding anything, she then continued her search looking she soon found five four leaf clovers "yay my first clovers" she siad smileing

~The Tarritory Submissions~

~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled happy to find more clovers. she soon started to search around the tarritory of thunderclan looking near the trees. the first two trees there was none, but the next tree she searched she found 3 four leaf clovers. smileing she jumped up and down happily "yay more clovers" she said smileing.

~Maplekit~

Maplekit was smileing wide. this was her first time finding clovers. she started her search around thunderclan tarritory she looked frirst under a bush she didnt find anything under the first but she found three four leaf clovers under the scond bush she smiled looking at it.

~The Camp Submissions~

~Birchclaw~

Birchclaw yawned as she woke up from her nap streaching she started to search around riverclan camp. she looked beside the warrior den not finding anything, she then looked near the entrence she smiled finding two clovers near the entrence smileing she picked them up and took them back to her moss bed in the warriors den.

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old March 31st, 2021, 05:41 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

[ searching through the territory ]

Ashenpaw honestly had no idea why he was doing this. For fun? For darkpaw? Bah! He didnt really care. All that mattered that he was for some reason looking for a four-leaf clover. So, making his way out of the camp and into the territory, his eyes peeled and on the lookout for any...peculiar plants, mainly clovers (duh).

When he first started looking, it was just turning to dawn, and many hours later - almost half the day, to be precise - he still hadnt found anything. But stars be damned, he was going to find one of those damn plants! Just as he was beginning to second guess whether they really existed or not, there it was. Bathed in a beam on sunlight, it looked like it was calling out to him, sent directly from starclan themselves. Yes! He found one! Trying to hide his excitement, he suavely padded over and plucked it from the ground, quickly turning and making his way back to camp.

[drawing]

[ In the camp ]

Tinykit was BORED. WHat was there to do as a kit? Nothing! Thats whats! So, deciding to take matters into his own tiny paws, he was going to find the biggest bug he ever did see! And nothing, NOTHING was going to stop him, especially not that stinky Lionstorm! Pushing his way out of the nursery, he puffed out his chest and stomped over to the medicine cats den, taking pleasure in the loud thumping noises his paws made as they hit against the sodden ground, still damp from the quickly melting snow.

Shoving his way into the herb stores, he quickly set to looking, sure that there would be some bugs in the stinky area. And...he found something stupid. No bugs to be seen, all that he could find was a weird four-leaved plant. Bo-ring! Wasnt there anything interesting to find?

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; March 31st, 2021 at 05:57 PM.
Old March 31st, 2021, 09:52 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 31st, 2021, 10:59 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Puddlesplash was on the lookout for some good luck. Specifically in the form of four-leaf clovers. But it wasn’t for himself. He wanted to bring a few clovers to the nursery for the kits to have. The only problem that arose was actually finding enough... or any at all. So far he’d had no luck, but perhaps he wasn’t looking hard enough. Sure, there were potentially higher chances of finding one somewhere out on the moor, but he wanted to ensure he’d searched every inch of camp before he ventured out for more.

Around any of the dens? Nope. Growing in little crevices in the ground? Nope. Randomly just laying around anywhere? Nope. There were plenty of other plants all around the place, but no clovers. Perhaps there really just weren’t any in camp at all. Which honestly made sense. He didn’t really know what he had been expecting in the first place. Feeling mildly defeated, the russet warrior prepared to leave for the mood. On his way to the camp entrance, however, he accidentally bumped against a rock. It must’ve been rather unstable already, as it tipped right over without much force, revealing the ground below it. And right before his eyes was a whole bundle of clovers. Score! Not all of them had four leaves, but that was fine, he’d sort them all out. Even if it took him forever, he thought of how much he would’ve loved to be gifted a lovely good luck charm as a kit, which sparked his motivation to get the tedious task done.

After what seemed like hours later he was finally done. Not as many four-leaf clovers as he’d initially assumed, and most likely not enough for every single kit in the nursery to get one. But it was okay, a few of them could share the luck amongst themselves. Perhaps they could weave them into the den walls so everyone would be able to share a nice touch of good luck all together. Picking up his green bundle, he headed off rather excitedly towards the nursery to distribute the clovers.

Grumbling, grumbling, grumbling. That was all Finchwhisker found himself doing as he wandered angrily through the territory. As newleaf began and most cats seemed to liven up a bit, he was feeling increasingly down, frustrated, and fed up with everything. Prey was starting to run abundantly throughout the pine forests, yet cats still seemed unable to catch enough to meet his expectations. Why should he be left surrounded by such incompetent cats? Such a typically favorable season was going to be ruined for him by their downfalls. Everything he’d physically tried hadn’t worked so far. It was almost as if the incompetence and chaos were forces that weren’t to be reckoned with.

Perhaps all he needed was a touch of luck to bring order to everything, and then—ouch! Lost in thought, he hadn’t been paying attention to where he was putting his paws, and as a result, there was now a small thorn lightly embedded in his paw. Great. Just great. But wait... As he looked down to try and get the thorn out of his paw, he spotted a certain green plant slightly concealed among the grass beside him. Once he’d gotten the thorn out successfully, he used a paw to brush a clump of the grass out of the way, revealing a fully intact four-leaf clover. Interesting. What a coincidence it was to stumble upon a classic good luck charm whilst thinking about luck. But was this even a good luck charm? He wasn’t entirely sure if he even believed in the idea of a mere plant brining the force of good luck, but just in case, the dark tabby reached down and plucked up the clover. The fact that he’d literally stepped on a thorn standing right next to a clover wasn’t too convincing against his skepticism. That definitely wasn’t good luck. But he decided he’d be taking it back to camp for safekeeping anyway. With luck, that thing would actually give him some luck at picking responsible cats the next time he sent out patrols.

Baypaw was strolling along by the river, humming a soft, yet peppy tune to themself. How they’d managed to get out of camp and off to the riverbank without any supervision was something they didn’t bother questioning. There wasn’t much of a specific reason for them to be here on their own. They were simply trying to enjoy a beautiful springtime day. The birds were chirping in the trees, bees and butterflies fluttered around the sky, the golden rays of the sun danced along the reflective surface of the water. A lovely and uplifting feeling soared through the air, woAH!!! One second they’d been enjoying their walk, and now they were tumbling down, and... SPLASH! They landed straight in the river!!

Good thing it was a shallow section, and they were able to stand right up and pull themself onto dry land. Now their fur was all soaking wet, but they were quite honestly much more interested in what had managed to trip them. Coming back to the approximate spot they’d tripped over, they saw it was a long stem belonging to a clover plant. It was a normal-looking clover, yes, but could it possibly have four leaves? Was this their lucky day? Waddling up to get a closer look, Baypaw was delighted to find that it was, in fact, a four-leaf clover they’d managed to get their paws on. They hadn’t even been intentionally searching for one of these, but it was just an added bonus to pleasant stroll. Careful not to shred any of the leaves, the light tabby proudly plucked the plant out of the ground and held it up in their jaws. Hooray!! They’d have to show their find to their brother. Perhaps he’d found one somewhere as well! With the lucky charm stowed safely in their jaws, they skipped happily all the way back to camp.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩