Leafpaw's Training
by Bean
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 07:14 PM

Old October 6th, 2017, 02:32 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: "Everybody Wants to be a Cat!!" Aristocats Roleplay [Open]

The next morning, Flair woke up with a yawn, and arching her back, she hopped down off the sofa and went in the kitchen. " I want Breakfast! I'm hungry! Mrs. Shadi! I'm starving!" Flair yowled, hoping to catch the attention of some one, or at least someone with thumbs, and hands. "Darn the paws!" She hissed.

Pip awoke to his sister yowling for breakfast. "SHUT UP!" he screeched, but the rumbling in his stomach told him Flair was right. Going into the kitchen, he sat and only meowed once or twice, unlike his sister content to wait for his breakfast.
Old October 6th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
The next morning, Flair woke up with a yawn, and arching her back, she hopped down off the sofa and went in the kitchen. " I want Breakfast! I'm hungry! Mrs. Shadi! I'm starving!" Flair yowled, hoping to catch the attention of some one, or at least someone with thumbs, and hands. "Darn the paws!" She hissed.

Pip awoke to his sister yowling for breakfast. "SHUT UP!" he screeched, but the rumbling in his stomach told him Flair was right. Going into the kitchen, he sat and only meowed once or twice, unlike his sister content to wait for his breakfast.

Falcon was woken up by Flair. She had fallen asleep with her Russian Blue head on the piano keys. She lazily stroad into the kitchen and yawned. Mrs. Shadi hustled into the kitchen and smiled as she saw the three cats. "Oh hallo dawlins! Hawngry? Of cawse ya awre!" She filled three bowls with tuna and finished fixing breakfast for James and Robert.
Old October 6th, 2017, 02:50 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Falcon was woken up by Flair. She had fallen asleep with her Russian Blue head on the piano keys. She lazily stroad into the kitchen and yawned. Mrs. Shadi hustled into the kitchen and smiled as she saw the three cats. "Oh hallo dawlins! Hawngry? Of cawse ya awre!" She filled three bowls with tuna and finished fixing breakfast for James and Robert.
" FOOD!" Flair meowed, pouncing on the tuna as if she had never seen a meal in her life. "Nom nom nom nom nom" she muttered in a rather bothersome way. So freaking good! she yelled in her head.
" Thank you!" Pip meowed to Mrs. Shadi, knowing that the cook couldn't understand, but hey; his mom had always told him to be polite! " can't you quit with the 'nom nom nom' sounds? They're really annoying. Like you!" He told his sister. Sitting in front of his plate, he began to eat, a lot slower than last nights meal. I wonder what mother is doing right now? Most likely hanging out with the Stray Cats in Scat Cat's old place, but that thing was torn down years ago and how do I know about Scat Cat? Oh yeah, it's a legend on the streets, and really, I don't care. He thought as he ate.
Old October 6th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
" FOOD!" Flair meowed, pouncing on the tuna as if she had never seen a meal in her life. "Nom nom nom nom nom" she muttered in a rather bothersome way. So freaking good! she yelled in her head.
" Thank you!" Pip meowed to Mrs. Shadi, knowing that the cook couldn't understand, but hey; his mom had always told him to be polite! " can't you quit with the 'nom nom nom' sounds? They're really annoying. Like you!" He told his sister. Sitting in front of his plate, he began to eat, a lot slower than last nights meal. I wonder what mother is doing right now? Most likely hanging out with the Stray Cats in Scat Cat's old place, but that thing was torn down years ago and how do I know about Scat Cat? Oh yeah, it's a legend on the streets, and really, I don't care. He thought as he ate.
Falcon silently ate her food, listening to the two bicker like kits. On her mind however, her thoughts were loud. I wish more than anything to be a stray like Scat Cat. I would rule the streets like Thomas O'Malley. No wishful thinking now Falcon.
Old October 6th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

{Maria's Open}

-

Callisto perked his ears, listening to the wonderful music being played in the weathered buildings as he ate. He had caught a rat, as gross as it may sound, but the tom didn't mind them. He finished his small feast, beginning to stroll along the edge of the sidewalks and alleys, avoiding the thunder of feet and shoes.

He eventually came upon a quieter area consisting of mansions and complex houses. This was the way he usually travelled back to his part-time owner, although this was a scenic route this time, not the other, more dangerous route.

{Open... Again}
Old October 7th, 2017, 12:31 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Summer decided to skip breakfast and work on music. She hopped up on the piano and started playing it. There was no name to the song she started playing, so she decided to make it up.
“ I will never be the cat that I want to be. I’ve told myself this many times, but the dreamer in me takes its hold. I will never be a high-class cat, I will never taste rich cream. I may not be perfect. But I’m perfect to myself. And to others I may be annoying. But I’m perfect to myself, myself, myse-e-elf..” She trailed off, getting hungry. “I knew it was a bad idea skipping breakfast! She fell off the piano. Charlie walked in licking his lips. “Breakfast was good. Sorry you weren’t there.. Nice song by the way!” He said to his sister, then walking away. And as he walked away he quietly sang “Perfect to myself, and to others I may be annoying, but I’m perfect to myself..”

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old October 9th, 2017, 08:02 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

Falcon silently ate her food, listening to the two bicker like kits. On her mind however, her thoughts were loud. I wish more than anything to be a stray like Scat Cat. I would rule the streets like Thomas O'Malley. No wishful thinking now Falcon.
Pip finished his breakfast and choosing to ignore his sister, who had the guts to hiss at him when he walk past her, he went to the door and went through the cat flap to the yard. Suddenly a song popped into his head and he couldn't help but sing it.
" If I was you I'd want to be me, too
I'd want to be me, too
I'd want to be me, too
If I was you I'd want to be me, too
I'd want to be me, too
I'd want to be me, too!" He continued to sing it and even started swing his hips and tail to the beat that was playing in his head, when a shrill scream made his ears bleed. " OH MY GOSH PIPPIN! You're singing Meghan Trainor! Wait until I tell FLAIR!" A small ginger and white feline was standing on the sidewalk, staring at him with her large blue eyes. Scarlet! Oh no no no no no no no no we are screwed, so freaking screwed! " Hi Scarlet, what are you doing here?" he asked. ' what do you think I'm doing dummy? Coming to stay with you guys!" Scarlet giggled.
Holy
Cow
Jumping
over
The freaking
MOON!
he screamed in his head, if Scarlet was coming to stay, no one in the house would survive to see tonight!
Old October 9th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Pip finished his breakfast and choosing to ignore his sister, who had the guts to hiss at him when he walk past her, he went to the door and went through the cat flap to the yard. Suddenly a song popped into his head and he couldn't help but sing it.
" If I was you I'd want to be me, too
I'd want to be me, too
I'd want to be me, too
If I was you I'd want to be me, too
I'd want to be me, too
I'd want to be me, too!" He continued to sing it and even started swing his hips and tail to the beat that was playing in his head, when a shrill scream made his ears bleed. " OH MY GOSH PIPPIN! You're singing Meghan Trainor! Wait until I tell FLAIR!" A small ginger and white feline was standing on the sidewalk, staring at him with her large blue eyes. Scarlet! Oh no no no no no no no no we are screwed, so freaking screwed! " Hi Scarlet, what are you doing here?" he asked. ' what do you think I'm doing dummy? Coming to stay with you guys!" Scarlet giggled.
Holy
Cow
Jumping
over
The freaking
MOON!
he screamed in his head, if Scarlet was coming to stay, no one in the house would survive to see tonight!
Falcon wandered through the cat door and hissed at the unknown cat. "Get off my property or I'll tear ya to shreds!" She threatened, a dangerous aura surrounding her voice. But then she murmured to Pip, "Was that you singing Meghan Trainor?"
Old October 9th, 2017, 08:23 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

Falcon wandered through the cat door and hissed at the unknown cat. "Get off my property or I'll tear ya to shreds!" She threatened, a dangerous aura surrounding her voice. But then she murmured to Pip, "Was that you singing Meghan Trainor?"
Scarlet looked startled by Falcon but she lifted her nose and said in a bratty tone: " You can't make me get off, besides, I'm coming to stay with my dear cousins Pippin and Flair for a little while!" She looked at Pip, the picture of angelic sweetness.
" Yes...." Pip muttered back, his ears going red. " It just popped in my head and I couldn't stop myself, and Sorry about Scarlet. She's me and Flair's cousin, apparently she got the idea that she can stay with us in Robert's house and... I bet her mom kicked her out!" he looked at the house and then popped his head in. " FLAIR! GET YOUR SORRY BUTT OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" he screeched. " Scarlet, did you get kicked out?" He asked. " Well, not exactly... um.. maybe? alright yes, yes I did get thrown out because of this party I decided to throw and Mamma was not happy with me and she said: 'If you want to throw parties, you can get a place of your own!' and then she threw me out!"
Then Flair decided to grace them with her presence. " Flair! it's been forever! Aren't you happy to see me?" Scarlet asked. " Scarlet, what are you doing here, yes you can stay, and Pip was that you singing Meghan Trainor? The guy who like rock and country and pretty much everyone else besides Meghan Trainor?" Flair answered each question that she would be asked. " IT JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?! EAT IT?!" Pip wailed, he would never live it down, just one time singing and dancing to a Meghan Trainor song and you're labeled for life!
Old October 9th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Scarlet looked startled by Falcon but she lifted her nose and said in a bratty tone: " You can't make me get off, besides, I'm coming to stay with my dear cousins Pippin and Flair for a little while!" She looked at Pip, the picture of angelic sweetness.
" Yes...." Pip muttered back, his ears going red. " It just popped in my head and I couldn't stop myself, and Sorry about Scarlet. She's me and Flair's cousin, apparently she got the idea that she can stay with us in Robert's house and... I bet her mom kicked her out!" he looked at the house and then popped his head in. " FLAIR! GET YOUR SORRY BUTT OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" he screeched. " Scarlet, did you get kicked out?" He asked. " Well, not exactly... um.. maybe? alright yes, yes I did get thrown out because of this party I decided to throw and Mamma was not happy with me and she said: 'If you want to throw parties, you can get a place of your own!' and then she threw me out!"
Then Flair decided to grace them with her presence. " Flair! it's been forever! Aren't you happy to see me?" Scarlet asked. " Scarlet, what are you doing here, yes you can stay, and Pip was that you singing Meghan Trainor? The guy who like rock and country and pretty much everyone else besides Meghan Trainor?" Flair answered each question that she would be asked. " IT JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?! EAT IT?!" Pip wailed, he would never live it down, just one time singing and dancing to a Meghan Trainor song and you're labeled for life!
Falcon continued glaring at Scarlett. "You can't just invite people into the house Flair! Robert has to give the ok!" She growled under breath. (I think I ate too much candy, my stomach hurts.) (XD) "Pop bubblegum junkie," she muttered to him under her breath.