Last post by poppy
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2016, 04:58 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
(Adding more, still open)
"Traitor!" Barktooth yowled at Rivermist. "I was your mentor up until a moon ago! I taught you the ways of this clan and now you go against us! Come back and fight with your clan, or stay a traitor, and leave!" He snarled, his head low and tail lashing angrily, he wouldn't fight his former apprentice, but he would not accept this behavior, even if the other was a warrior now. "You're all traitors!" He growled at his clan mates who were joining the others ranks, his lips pulled back in a snarl showing his teeth.
Swiftwind stalked forward to stand beside Rivermist. She unsheathed her claws and hissed at Barktooth. "You aren't her mentor any more! She can make her own decisions!" She grew hot under her pelt as a strange feeling tingled in her toes. This was weird, who fights against their own clan? How could anyone side with Ratnight? The answer seemed clear to her-- their warrior ancestors had guided them this far and they will continue to for many seasons!
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:59 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Burntwhisker watched as she saw more catch enter the scene. She was in the back where not many could see her. She wanted the best for her clan, and she could see clearly that being on the other side was the best choice. She watched intently with her hazel eyes.
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:59 PM

Neverpaw stepped beside Larkflight, not minding the scent difference. He looked at Aquapaw sadly, before repeating his words. "We owe everything to StarClan. Should we just sit here and let them fade away? Should we sit here and forget our ancestors? Those who fight for their own clan instead of the clan that binds us together are traitors!" His fur bristled at what his friend had said, but there was nothing he could do.

Last edited by red_inactive; December 17th, 2016 at 05:00 PM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 05:08 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozui-chan View Post
from over by the nursery seawatcher took up the call WE HAVE TO FIGHT WITH OUR LEADER! YOU ARE ALL TRAITOROUS MOUSEBRAINS! WORTHLESS!
"Your the traitor fighting against starclan and the warrior code" iceclaw growled at her

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 17th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
from over by the nursery seawatcher took up the call WE HAVE TO FIGHT WITH OUR LEADER! YOU ARE ALL TRAITOROUS MOUSEBRAINS! WORTHLESS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftwind View Post
Swiftwind stalked forward to stand beside Rivermist. She unsheathed her claws and hissed at Barktooth. "You aren't her mentor any more! She can make her own decisions!" She grew hot under her pelt as a strange feeling tingled in her toes. This was weird, who fights against their own clan? How could anyone side with Ratnight? The answer seemed clear to her-- their warrior ancestors had guided them this far and they will continue to for many seasons!
Barktooth grinned at those who agreed with him, but then felt anger fill him up as he heard those against him, and he felt his pelt go hot with anger. "Every one of you are dirty traitors!" He hissed at those of his own clan, his claws itched to claw the fur off those who fought against him.

Rivermist nodded gratefully at Swiftwind, she didn't know if she would be able to go up against her old mentor, he used to be a close friend of hers. She couldn't help think how he ended up this way since Rivermist's own mother had been his mentor.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 17th, 2016, 05:10 PM
spy of the sound village

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"Your the traitor fighting against starclan and the warrior code" iceclaw growled at her
"i just got here" she hissed "from what i have heard starclan is evil." her voice came out slightly confused. "they don't deserve the word star in it. cause stars bring hope and light. and i don't think they do. if they did where were they my entire life?!" her voice became a yowl

the way is lit for us we just need to choose the right path
dapplepelt be my rainbow teddy bear
wild card is my panicked paper chased by scissors
Old December 17th, 2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Barktooth grinned at those who agreed with him, but then felt anger fill him up as he heard those against him, and he felt his pelt go hot with anger. "Every one of you are dirty traitors!" He hissed at those of his own clan, his claws itched to claw the fur off those who fought against him.

Rivermist nodded gratefully at Swiftwind, she didn't know if she would be able to go up against her old mentor, he used to be a close friend of hers. She couldn't help think how he ended up this way since Rivermist's own mother had been his mentor.
Swiftwind took a step towards Barktooth, a growl rumbling in her throat. "You are the traitor! Where is your faith to our ancestors? They are warriors who gave their lives for yours! Enjoy the Dark Forest!" she spat. Her eyes narrowed towards Barktooth as frustration grew in her belly. The only reason that stupid cat has fallen astray is because of his lack of belief in Starclan-- if he was true to them then there would be no issue!
Old December 17th, 2016, 05:17 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
"i just got here" she hissed "from what i have heard starclan is evil." her voice came out slightly confused. "they don't deserve the word star in it. cause stars bring hope and light. and i don't think they do. if they did where were they my entire life?!" her voice became a yowl
The voice of Thrushwing became loud ''Fox-dung! Starclan is a place of yours good ancestors! What you described is the Dark Forest!'' she turned her head to Seawatcher, she was anger of her attitude.

Last edited by 731; December 17th, 2016 at 05:17 PM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 05:18 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
The reddish brown and white she-cat padded out, "Your wrong, Starclan is what we need," she paused, "Just because you could not see the effects of what Starclan was doing doesn't mean that they weren't there watching over us," she said. The she-cat had courage in her tone, yet part of her had some doubt. /Did what she said even make sense?/ It made sense to her at least.
Old December 17th, 2016, 05:20 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Bellykit growled,"StarClan isn't evil! They would never abandon anyone who believes in them! StarClan watches over all of us!"
Closed Thread