Questions about form deco
Last post by glitch
Today 03:41 PM

Old November 30th, 2016, 10:07 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry dipped her head, then noticed a far away look in Smokeykit's eyes. An idea came to her, and she closed her eyes, moving her ears backwards and smiling, then opening her eyes again. She blinked. “I'll get you some water in a moment, but first, tell me what I'm doing.” she purred, flicking her ears rapidly. She would get Smokeykit water as soon as she could, but first, she'd like to know whether or not the molly was blind. She'd seen a blind cat before, but Smokeykit's eyes weren't like that.
The question came to Smokey quite oddly, and she flattened her ears. "Uhm... Flicking your tail?" she said honestly. The little kit lowered her head slightly, as she knew she was probably wrong, but it was worth the try. She smiled nervously, and sighed. "I'm wrong, huh?" she asked.

Last edited by monfang; November 30th, 2016 at 10:07 PM.
Old November 30th, 2016, 10:13 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

The question came to Smokey quite oddly, and she flattened her ears. "Uhm... Flicking your tail?" she said honestly. The little kit lowered her head slightly, as she knew she was probably wrong, but it was worth the try. She smiled nervously, and sighed. "I'm wrong, huh?" she asked.
Lioncry sighed and licked Smokeykit on the head gently. “Yes, you're wrong.” she meowed quietly, then got up. “You can't see me at all, can you.” it wasn't a question, but simply a statement. She looked down. “Do you want to come with me to get you water or wait here?” she questioned her kit, which was how she new viewed the smoke furred kit. Her kit. She purred happily, not really caring what Smokeykit chose, but she thought it best to give her the option. It was only fair.
Old November 30th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Echopaw the lonely bengel

My Mood: Bored

Steamkit looked around the nursery, blindy with wide eyes.Why can't I see, thought the she-kit. The moon old kit just opened her eyes for the first time. She felt eagerness as she looked around for her mother. She then listened and heard her mother in the clearing.

Echopaw the lonely Bengal Cat's Everything Finder: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1955

Last edited by slick; November 30th, 2016 at 10:24 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 07:06 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry sighed and licked Smokeykit on the head gently. “Yes, you're wrong.” she meowed quietly, then got up. “You can't see me at all, can you.” it wasn't a question, but simply a statement. She looked down. “Do you want to come with me to get you water or wait here?” she questioned her kit, which was how she new viewed the smoke furred kit. Her kit. She purred happily, not really caring what Smokeykit chose, but she thought it best to give her the option. It was only fair.
She sighed, and smiled nervously. "N-No, I can't..." Smokeykit smiled softly. "Y-Yeah, sure..." she mewed softly. She stood up the best she could, and padded towards the sound of her voice, which she was padding to her with amazing accuracy, adding to the fact she didn't look blind.
Old December 1st, 2016, 07:29 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

She sighed, and smiled nervously. "N-No, I can't..." Smokeykit smiled softly. "Y-Yeah, sure..." she mewed softly. She stood up the best she could, and padded towards the sound of her voice, which she was padding to her with amazing accuracy, adding to the fact she didn't look blind.
Lioncry decided that she was going to treat Smokeykit as if she wasn't blind as much as she could, that way Smokeykit had a chance of living almost normally. She nodded, then blinked. “Alright.” she meowed, starting to pad off slowly out of the nursery, making sure Smokeykit was following after her. She wasn't sure how this was going to work out, but she would find a way, somehow. She knew she'd promised Auroraflame that she'd keep an eye out for their brothers, but now was not the time.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 05:35 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Tawnykit, Moonkit, and Rock it went back to their mother and nestled next to her belly. In a few seconds, they were fast asleep.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 04:41 PM

My Mood: Dark

@Hexict

Spearkit let out a breath. He sucked some more air in. Let it out. Focusing on his breathing for a few more moments. The tomkit lay on his stomach, mid-length fur spreading out from his rib cage, making him look wider than he actually was. In reality, he was extremely skinny, almost unhealthily so, and hadn't eaten yet that day. He could tell the sun was high because, outside the cage that was the SkyClan's nursery, warriors, apprentices and even some kits were chatting, loudly.

His ears hadn't not been perked practically since the moment he woke up, and his whiskers stood on end, every part of his body was tense and wide awake. His body language said otherwise, though. Spearkit's face was dull and wiped of emotion. His paws were crossed, his chin set neatly on top and his tail curled around his left hind leg, twitching like a rabbit's nose.

He felt utterly meaningless after both of his siblings and his best friends had abandoned him, gone off to StarClan and disappeared from the physical world. Departed. His parents, too, had left, though he hadn't really relied on them much, they were the only parents he'd even known. But they had died before he'd ever learned the truth. Spearkit was a forbidden child, born to Stormlight and Silentwing and had never known. He'd live his whole life without known who he really was, without knowing who his parents, siblings, friends, and adoptive parents really were.

He frowned. He eyes and cheeks became wet.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; December 3rd, 2016 at 11:26 PM.
Old December 4th, 2016, 05:29 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

A bouncy ragdoll bounded into the nursery. She let her soft blue orbs search the nursery for any activity. She loved to keep herself busy since she hated to be bored. Plus, it kept her mind off the fact that her whole family was gone now... her mother dead while her father siblings just disappear. But Birdkit hated to be ponder on things like that - or really anything that could get her kit spirit down.

She puffed up her fluffy fur when she noticed Spearkit. She initially gave a wide smile at the though of a playmate, but then it fell into more of a frown as she remembered that his siblings were gone. She hesitated for a moment, but then approached him. When the white and tan molly was down she always played with others, so she just assumed that the angora would want to do the same.

"Hi!" Birdkit called out to Spearkit as she bounded in his direction. She hadn't really spoken to the tom before and hoped that he would be welcoming to he presence, even if he didn't seem to friendly. "I'm Birdkit... if you didn't already know," she introduced herself, adding the last part with slight embarrassed,

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 4th, 2016, 09:51 AM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
A bouncy ragdoll bounded into the nursery. She let her soft blue orbs search the nursery for any activity. She loved to keep herself busy since she hated to be bored. Plus, it kept her mind off the fact that her whole family was gone now... her mother dead while her father siblings just disappear. But Birdkit hated to be ponder on things like that - or really anything that could get her kit spirit down.

She puffed up her fluffy fur when she noticed Spearkit. She initially gave a wide smile at the though of a playmate, but then it fell into more of a frown as she remembered that his siblings were gone. She hesitated for a moment, but then approached him. When the white and tan molly was down she always played with others, so she just assumed that the angora would want to do the same.

"Hi!" Birdkit called out to Spearkit as she bounded in his direction. She hadn't really spoken to the tom before and hoped that he would be welcoming to he presence, even if he didn't seem to friendly. "I'm Birdkit... if you didn't already know," she introduced herself, adding the last part with slight embarrassed,
Spearkit's ears shifted, following Birdkit's sounds as his blind eyes stayed dead forward, unmoving. He listened to her paws hitting the soft floor, her movements shifting the air and her breath. He twitched his tail as she paused and he sensed her looking at him. Everyone in the nursery knew that his family had gone, so it was likely, he assumed, that she was probably assessing that.

She didn't react like he thought she would. Spearkit was expecting a nod and for Birdkit to walk away, but this surprised him. He turned his head, the sunlight transferring from his tricolored pelt to the ground and tilted his noggin. "Nice to meet you," He mewed politely back, blind eyes staring her down accidentally. Spear spoke as if it was his first interaction with the molly, but in truth he pretty much knew her already. He'd listened to her chatting with other kits, playing moss ball and coming in and out of the nursery enough to know she was overly-friendly and enthusiastic about lots of what she did. Spearkit was not at all like her, but that didn't stop him from continuing the conversation. "I'm Spearkit, where were you coming into the nursery from? Not very many kits get to leave the confines."

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old December 4th, 2016, 01:16 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

She gave a wide smile as he greeted her, claiming it was nice to meet her. "You too!" She tried to be as polite as him, but her voice came off a bit louder than she intend, causing her to glance away in embarrassment. "Sorry for being so loud," there was a small embarrassed chuckle as she finished apologizing for the volume of her words. The molly began to look the tom up and down for a moment, trying to see what he was like before they actually began to talk. But she wasn't the best at reading cats.

Birdkit hadn't taken too much notice to Spearkit prior to now due to him not being as out-going as many of the other kits around, so she never noticed that he was blind. His blank stare started to make her fur prickle. She wondered what blind cats saw - was it all black? Did they know what colors or shapes were? She began to shift her weight on her paws as she let her mind wander to these thoughts, doubting she could ever get past it if she was blind. The ragdoll loves their world's beauty too much.

The fluffy kit just shook her head. Her ears perked up again once he stated that his name was Spearkit. Spearkit... yeah, that's right! Birdkit silently scolded herself for not knowing his name. She offered a small laugh as he questioned her about where she had been before coming into the nursery. "Just playing the clearing - I like to play with other kits and apprentices, especially since it's not too long before I become an apprentice myself," the young molly puffed her chest out in pride as she stated this, though he wouldn't be able to see her.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛