Today 09:28 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:21 PM

Old July 20th, 2018, 04:56 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Spice's Home

( @Doodle checked out Spice's bio and her appearance description is like Nigmas' nephew XD )

"Ugly?" The russet tom scoffed, lifting his head up as if he was disgusted by her appearance. "I'm ugly? Yeah, right!" He hissed with distaste, his childish prodding at the kittypet not tiring him out at all. If she was going to insult him, he was going to fire right back at her. Nobody would get away with making fun of him! "You look just like a pet! I bet you're still taken care of... They're probably so soft they couldn't even give you a collar!" She did look well taken care of, obviously very clean and well-fed. He often struggled to feed himself, at times. "And you say no one owns you..."

He began to pace around the garden, sniffing at the grass and taking his sweet time to enjoy his surroundings. "I'll have you know that I take care of myself! I don't need anyone breathing down my neck." He was annoyed by her hypocritical behaviour. No street cat could look like she did! The mention of the word "kid" bothered him, however. While he was still somewhat young, he was no kit. He was the oldest sibling of his family! Not that his sisters would be able to vouch for that now. "Yeah, sure." He shrugged, looking back at the dappled kittypet. It seemed as if she was ready for a fight.

Butch wasn't one to think before acting or talking. Though this molly was technically larger than him, he saw her as a soft cat. No experienced fighter lacked scars, though he had never attributed that logic to his own, unscarred pelt. "Are you sure you want to go there?" he growled, approaching the molly with fire in his eyes.
Old August 1st, 2018, 08:32 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
( @Doodle checked out Spice's bio and her appearance description is like Nigmas' nephew XD )

"Ugly?" The russet tom scoffed, lifting his head up as if he was disgusted by her appearance. "I'm ugly? Yeah, right!" He hissed with distaste, his childish prodding at the kittypet not tiring him out at all. If she was going to insult him, he was going to fire right back at her. Nobody would get away with making fun of him! "You look just like a pet! I bet you're still taken care of... They're probably so soft they couldn't even give you a collar!" She did look well taken care of, obviously very clean and well-fed. He often struggled to feed himself, at times. "And you say no one owns you..."

He began to pace around the garden, sniffing at the grass and taking his sweet time to enjoy his surroundings. "I'll have you know that I take care of myself! I don't need anyone breathing down my neck." He was annoyed by her hypocritical behaviour. No street cat could look like she did! The mention of the word "kid" bothered him, however. While he was still somewhat young, he was no kit. He was the oldest sibling of his family! Not that his sisters would be able to vouch for that now. "Yeah, sure." He shrugged, looking back at the dappled kittypet. It seemed as if she was ready for a fight.

Butch wasn't one to think before acting or talking. Though this molly was technically larger than him, he saw her as a soft cat. No experienced fighter lacked scars, though he had never attributed that logic to his own, unscarred pelt. "Are you sure you want to go there?" he growled, approaching the molly with fire in his eyes.
(Oh goodness they look so similar, you're right!)

He'd struck a nerve, and Spice's eyes flashed in a burst of anger. "They don't own me," she hissed out. "If I wanted to, I could just walk away." She defended herself, though deep inside she knew she'd never walk away. Not out of love for her twolegs, but out of laziness. Did she really want to be out there, fighting for survival, when she could stay here and know she'd be provided food and comfort? It seemed a stupid decision to make and, quite frankly, she wasn't sure why there were cats who decided to be out in the wild rather than take the easier route here. The molly jutted her chin up, now acting just as childish as this strange tom. "For your information," she hissed, "I don't have a collar because I wouldn't let the twolegs give me one. It's my own choice not to have one- why'd I want to wear one, anyways, when it'd just let them own me?" As she spoke, she eyed his collar again in a judging manner. Maybe this tom wasn't well taken care of, but he sure had someone who owned him. Who was the hypocrite now?

"You obviously don't do a good job at it," Spice huffed, green eyes fixating on his skinnier frame. "If you can't even get well fed during the Summer, how do you expect to live through Winter?" She gave a short laugh, void of humor, and shook her head. She tensed when the tom returned her hostility. "Oh, I'm sure I want to go here. I'm not afraid of some kit who can't even properly feed himself." She prepared herself, green eyes refusing to leave the trespasser. If he even took one more pawstep forward, she'd be prepared to lash out.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 1st, 2018, 02:48 PM
The Red to your Blue~

( @Doodle Calibies ftw! )

"You could just walk away, huh? So why don't you?" He liked that comeback. It wasn't every day you got the perfect opportunity to spit fire at another cat, but here he was, the burn served right to him. This she-cat was sensitive about her living situation, and it showed in her sudden sloppiness of her retorts. Butch had trouble finding something to say before, but now that he'd hit a nerve... "Well, duh. The housefolk give you one, and then they take care of you. It's what you do to get cared for." He glanced at the dappled she-cat with a smarmy look. "But yours are so soft that they couldn't even give you a teensy little collar!" The russet tom purred with laughter, a surge of pride rushing from the insides of his body to the top of his pelt.

The tom raised his head with a huff at her second statement, his victorious flood of pride thinning down to a sliver. She just wouldn't give in! "Hey! I'm living just fine. We don't all need extra weight to survive the cold..." He shot a meaningful glance at the kittypet, letting her know that he knew she was coddled, given more than what she needed to survive. He knew what it was like, because he'd experienced it firstpaw. She couldn't hide this from him. "I'm not afraid of a pet. You're probably declawed!" Without even calculating his decision, he stepped forward challengingly, waiting to see what she dared to do.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:46 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
( @Doodle Calibies ftw! )

"You could just walk away, huh? So why don't you?" He liked that comeback. It wasn't every day you got the perfect opportunity to spit fire at another cat, but here he was, the burn served right to him. This she-cat was sensitive about her living situation, and it showed in her sudden sloppiness of her retorts. Butch had trouble finding something to say before, but now that he'd hit a nerve... "Well, duh. The housefolk give you one, and then they take care of you. It's what you do to get cared for." He glanced at the dappled she-cat with a smarmy look. "But yours are so soft that they couldn't even give you a teensy little collar!" The russet tom purred with laughter, a surge of pride rushing from the insides of his body to the top of his pelt.

The tom raised his head with a huff at her second statement, his victorious flood of pride thinning down to a sliver. She just wouldn't give in! "Hey! I'm living just fine. We don't all need extra weight to survive the cold..." He shot a meaningful glance at the kittypet, letting her know that he knew she was coddled, given more than what she needed to survive. He knew what it was like, because he'd experienced it firstpaw. She couldn't hide this from him. "I'm not afraid of a pet. You're probably declawed!" Without even calculating his decision, he stepped forward challengingly, waiting to see what she dared to do.
Spice snorted, though she kept her attention strictly on the tom. If he were to distract her, then the stranger could attack and catch her in a momentary lapse of attention- she needed to be ready. This encounter seemed inevitably headed towards a fight. "You really are a stupid thing, aren't you?" She snapped, tail lashing behind her. "I said I could leave if I wanted to. I simply don't want to right now- why leave when food's just handed to me?" She couldn't help but roll her eyes at his next comeback. Insulting her twolegs? It was an approach many before him had tried to anger her, and it never worked- it annoyed her, sure, but she was in no way angered by it. When it came down to it, Spice felt no real attachment to her twolegs. She stayed here because of her lazy nature. Out in the forest, her laziness would get her killed, so she stayed with her twolegs. "I'd rather my twolegs be soft than me... I'm not the one who let them give me a collar. Now that's soft." She gave a self-satisfied grin, knowing the stranger would be unhappy at being called soft.

Spice's grin only spread when she saw that she had, in fact, struck a nerve of the tom's own. The molly tensed slightly at the mention of her weight; even she didn't like how she looked with the extra fat, but she refused to show that to anyone, especially some little tom who thought he had it all. "Extra weight? You don't even have normal weight- now that's something needed to survive." The calico's green eyes flashed; she didn't need to look down at his frame anymore to emphasize her point. She was positive he was aware of his skinniness- it probably wasn't all that bad, even, but she needed some retort of her own, and his skinniness seemed to be a weak spot of his in terms of insults. Spice couldn't even say a retort before the stranger stepped forward. She gave a small smile, not hesitating in launching her attack. She was a large cat, so others never expected her to launch herself below them rather than above, but her intent was to get under his chest and shove up, sending the tom flying. If it worked, it'd hopefully make him loose his breath- and give her a chance to show him she was not, in fact, declawed.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:51 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Doodle ||

"Uh, I dunno... 'Cause it's not really a life?" Butch knew that was false. He loved his old housefolk, as well as the life he'd led in the past. Sure, the food was slop, but he got rewarded for catching mice. Frowning at her comeback, one he didn't expect, the russet tom stammered wordlessly for the time being. What could he even say to that? He liked his collar. It was somewhat restricting, but that wasn't reason enough to hate it... Especially when he thought it looked so cool. "Oh, yeah? I'm alive. What's your point?" He knew he was sensitive about his looks, but was getting the message that this she-cat was going to prod as much as she wanted. He'd have to shrug it off if he was going to argue with her.

But there was no arguing, this time. With a sly smile from the calico, Butch couldn't see what was coming. He was no fighter, himself, and the blow caused him to shriek out in terror. Not only had he never been truly fought, but he'd never been hit from below! Her extra weight used to be his strength, but now it was his weakness. The scrawny tom was knocked to the ground, legs scrambling to pull himself back up as his fur bristled. "What was that for?!" He hissed, obviously unaware that he was building her up to a real fight, not the clawless paw-batting matches he used to have in the past. His adrenaline was already rushing, however. Fight, or flight?
Old August 4th, 2018, 08:09 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
|| @Doodle ||

"Uh, I dunno... 'Cause it's not really a life?" Butch knew that was false. He loved his old housefolk, as well as the life he'd led in the past. Sure, the food was slop, but he got rewarded for catching mice. Frowning at her comeback, one he didn't expect, the russet tom stammered wordlessly for the time being. What could he even say to that? He liked his collar. It was somewhat restricting, but that wasn't reason enough to hate it... Especially when he thought it looked so cool. "Oh, yeah? I'm alive. What's your point?" He knew he was sensitive about his looks, but was getting the message that this she-cat was going to prod as much as she wanted. He'd have to shrug it off if he was going to argue with her.

But there was no arguing, this time. With a sly smile from the calico, Butch couldn't see what was coming. He was no fighter, himself, and the blow caused him to shriek out in terror. Not only had he never been truly fought, but he'd never been hit from below! Her extra weight used to be his strength, but now it was his weakness. The scrawny tom was knocked to the ground, legs scrambling to pull himself back up as his fur bristled. "What was that for?!" He hissed, obviously unaware that he was building her up to a real fight, not the clawless paw-batting matches he used to have in the past. His adrenaline was already rushing, however. Fight, or flight?
Spice rolled her eyes. "I'm alive, obviously, so I'd call that a life," she retorted, sarcasm lighting up her words. Almost half a heartbeat later the stranger came up with a response that was similar to her own sarcastic remark and she couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah you're alive, barely. It'll be a gift to this world when you pass; one less obnoxious tom to chase off." He seemed to shrug off her comment on his looks fairly well, however, so the calico would have to move onto something else to jeer at. She was sure it wouldn't be all that hard; he didn't seem to be the impressive type.

Successfully catching the tom off guard, self-satisfaction fluttered in Spice's chest. When he didn't immediately fight back, she backed off, moving a safe distance away but close enough to charge again if need be. Perhaps all he would need was a small scare to send him packing. "You got too close, kid. And I don't appreciate my claws being insulted." The molly snarled, lips curling back to show her fangs as she lifted a paw and unsheathed her claws to prove she was not, in fact, declawed.

|Character Site|
Old August 4th, 2018, 08:25 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Doodle ||

Butch stared at her, obviously unnerved by the sudden attack. His own claws were digging into the soft ground beneath him, as if he was going to be bowled over yet again. He was definitely more cautious now, but being so dependent on his pride he refused to apologise or admit defeat. He couldn't fight, either... He didn't like the thought of claws tearing at his soft pelt. Why couldn't it be easy to fight this kittypet? She was a kittypet, after all! That just added insult to injury... At least he'd spent some time on the streets. "Well I don't appreciate my anything being insulted!" he growled back, not making the same mistake in approaching her again. She looked ready for the next blow, already, and Butch would never be.

"Stupid kittypet..." Butch grumbled to himself, dislodging his claws from the ground and backing away. His tail was held high, still bristling as he backed towards to the fence. Upon bumping into it, his gaze flickered upwards in alarm, until he realised that was his escape route. The tom quickly jumped to the top of the fence, staring down at his attacker in meaningful silence. He didn't know what to say. Practically anything he said while escaping would be an embarrassment, and he'd had enough of that, today.