Last post by Luminous
Today 02:36 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:26 AM

Old January 16th, 2023, 01:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

William
@Peerless cucumber

The tabby let out a huff. Unseathing his claws. Oh. He was angry. "I could care less about promises and broken promises and lies. You brought a CLAN CAT. To our HOME. How idiotic are you? Do you even have a brain in that skull of yours?" he snapped. Fur fluffing up. His plans were slowly being wrecked, more and more of them were coming up as absolute baffoons. Not thinking. Granted he could think, and yes he was impulsive, but he could at least think ahead.

"You two. Out of my sight. You, Clan cat. You sit over there facing the wall. The moment you look away from the wall is the moment our new stream goes from a pretty blue to a vibrant red." he snapped. "The pair of you. You both will be sitting at the entrance, outside. If either of you move our base will be decorated with your innards as a sign to all the rest. I hope I make myself clear."

He made his way towards the groups, leaving no room for argument. Oh. He was already growing tired of this. The idea was great, his plan was amazing. But...those who are participating on the other hand. Oh, he needs to rethink a few things.
----------------
THE GUARDS
@Fawnhearted ; @naiad ; @~Eclipse_Lake~ ; @Jinx. ; @snekeyes4 ; @Angelique ; @SplashyLumi
You Rolled a 10!

Digging is going great! After you continue to dig a little, dirt begins to fall, opening up a slightly larger hole. Half of the work had literally fallen onto the ground! Looking around, you see there's a few plants hanging from the ceiling.

William: Good job! So far I think the most aesthetic Den will be The Guards!
-----------------------------------
THE FANGS
@WhiteDawn ; @Kat ; @Shade ; @Zella ; @Estelle ; @jupiter ; @Shinestripe
You Rolled a 1!

The dirt has become mud. Oh. Ew. Hard to dig, hard to move. There's a few worms and bugs. Put in that Elbow Grease!

William: Oh. Oh gross. I'm so sorry. None of you are cleaning off in our stream. We just got it and I wish to have nice things.
-----------------------------------
The Healers
@Shade ; @Eaglet ; @WinterMara ; @x ghostie ; @Oleander ; @Flea ; @Estelle
You rolled a 9!

You have dug into a little opening! Small rock formations really making the room pop. A few Thunder eggs cracked open here and there. The kicker, however, is the little pool of water that has naturally formed near one of the edges. It's like it was made for cleaning wounds or herbs!

William: Oh. Seems like your den will become tactical...or maybe not we'll see! Keep on diggin!
-------------------------------------

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 16th, 2023, 01:54 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

ཹ։❀ ➜ @Shade.
Watchful eyes watched Haven with a grin that never wavered. Unsettling, as if his grin didn't quite meet their eyes properly. A few moments of silence passed once the feline had eaten the hm, what had he called it? Juniper? Spirit had his hopes moderately low for it to succeed but, when Haven did not break down into fits of convulsions; they felt saddened. How boring. Dreadfully boring.

"Ah, it appears the spirits have decided you may live. Isn't that wonderful, dear mortal? You are very welcome. I can already see life beginning to flourish in those wonderful eyes of yours. " He mewed, picking up his juniper berries without another word and leaving behind the lovely Haven. Well, if these weren't deathberries - Spirit supposed he could see if they could do anything else. Later, of course.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

After confining himself in a corner, it seemed like William was ready to speak. He listened with interest, ranks? They had remembered the brief mention of them being inputted before but in all honesty, ranks would not control or dictate the feline's actions. He would not be contained to assigned duties. Spirit was above all; omnipotent. Still, it appeared he would be a healer. Hm. No complaints, he was already beginning to dabble in the arts of herbs. Poison. Same thing. Perhaps this Mana character had a few .. clues about deathberries.

Setting his juniper berries assigned, Spirit joined the other healers in digging out a den. He worked throughly, every so often sighing dramatically. His white fur was going to be covered in mud. His ears perked up at the sound of William's voice and he ducked out to see what had happened. The tom couldn't contain the giggles at the struggles the Fangs were facing. Sucks to suck!

Going back to digging, Spirit let out an excited gasp as it appeared they uncovered a small pool of water. They squealed happily, taking a small break from work to lap at it with joy. "Oh, how refreshing. Truly. " A very happy holy ghost they were, very much indeed. Thank you, the Gods, above. Otherwise known as Spirit, Spirit, and more Spirit. He was all of the Gods. Foolish to think otherwise.
[ open for reactions from the fangs and in general, interactions with healers! ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 16th, 2023 at 01:54 PM.
Old January 16th, 2023, 02:43 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Komodo growled" ugh i rather take down william and myself the leader of these horrible cats" he mumbled unsheathing his claws in anger and impatient the tom looked at william with a stink eye the tom let out a low snarl as he watched the cats dig and all that blah bah blah

[open for anybody who wish to continue to annoy him eventually i will have him killed for now i'm just let him be stubborn and annoyed]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 17th, 2023, 02:26 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

...Ew.
Viper wasn't much fazed by dirty things; she'd fallen in the mud before or had to clean red stains of off her paws. That didn't mean she liked the feeling of soil turning to mud under her paws, staining the from a grey and white to a dirty brown. Nonetheless, she kept on digging with an unfazed expression, scooping away the mud and gathering it in a small pile on the ground.

°----°----°----°

Oh, oh oh oh. Well wasn't that a nice little surprise. There, in front of her came, came to be a little water hole. How quaintly nice. Much more so than the horrid dirt bath the fangs were enduring, thank goodness she wasn't among them. Sweets was already bothered enough getting her paws dirty like that, she wouldn't have been able to stand mud. But this... This was fine. It was nice. Hopefully the other blockheads won't dirty her new found water spot, she'd quite like to keep it (to herself if she could but alas, this den was shared. Yuck).

Old January 17th, 2023, 02:46 AM

My Mood: Devilish

wei sobs
Old January 17th, 2023, 03:09 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Cactus is being a grumpy cactus. She sits by herself cause she don’t give a damn about nothing. She wishes she’s useful but alas, she is not(for the moment, I HOPE), so she’s bored as hell.

(Open)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 17th, 2023, 06:59 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silvershine~ View Post
Komodo growled" ugh i rather take down william and myself the leader of these horrible cats" he mumbled unsheathing his claws in anger and impatient the tom looked at william with a stink eye the tom let out a low snarl as he watched the cats dig and all that blah bah blah

[open for anybody who wish to continue to annoy him eventually i will have him killed for now i'm just let him be stubborn and annoyed]

NightWatcher swore loudly as the dirt transformed into mud, he stepped back frol his hole, and examined the tunnel, they must have been under a river or a subterrean water pocket, he swore a second time even louder and calmed down, he came out of the dark hole, and walked, as he was passing by a fang he noticed a low snarl and a mumbling, he turned toward the cat which appeard to be Komodo, he said, with an aggressive tone, "Any problem with William or the others? You who don't even help the others? he then spoke with an imperative tone, calm down and put your claws away now." he spoke loud enough to be heard by William and maybe other cats

@Starfall [Also open for any cats]
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old January 17th, 2023, 08:14 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
NightWatcher swore loudly as the dirt transformed into mud, he stepped back frol his hole, and examined the tunnel, they must have been under a river or a subterrean water pocket, he swore a second time even louder and calmed down, he came out of the dark hole, and walked, as he was passing by a fang he noticed a low snarl and a mumbling, he turned toward the cat which appeard to be Komodo, he said, with an aggressive tone, "Any problem with William or the others? You who don't even help the others? he then spoke with an imperative tone, calm down and put your claws away now." he spoke loud enough to be heard by William and maybe other cats

@Starfall [Also open for any cats]

Komodo lashed his tail until nightwatcher walked over the tom sheathed his claws" i have no problem i'm just annoyed, i would do something but i'm given no orders right now as i recall" his annoyed voice replied

@Starfall

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 17th, 2023, 02:16 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Falcon was licking her wounds, glaring.
Old January 17th, 2023, 02:19 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps