Today 11:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 21st, 2018, 05:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Larksight purred. "I'm Larksight. I like your name!" He complimented. He'd never heard of a cat named Honeybee before. Finally, he was at rest with the stranger, and let his fur lie flat as some of his fears for the hostility at the Gathering melted away. "How long have you been a warrior?" He inquired, wondering what kinds of questions cats of different Clans usually asked each other at events. Usually, he didn't even talk to the other cats at the Gathering because he had always talked to his Clanmates. Now, they were elsewhere with the other cats. Suppressing a scoff, he patiently waited for the molly's answer.
Honeybee flicked her ear,” Well, I’ve been a warrior for eight moons, and a queen for one moon.” She confessed,” You?” She asked in curiosity.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 21st, 2018, 06:51 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
@Fuzzyfeline
Minkfoot smiled wide as he sat amongst a group of warriors some were from his own home some were from shadowclan and thunderclan ,his ears twitched as he caught words from a Smokey black tom across from him who was complaining about his leaders choice in not appointing a temporary deputy which indicated that he was from riverclan "it goes against tradition and code!" he wailed " I swear bad luck will befall upon us all ,if driving us out wasn't enough than this will surely bring it !" he added. Minkfoot rolled his eyes and mumbled "your complaining is bad luck " he mumbled and decided to get up and walk off , hoping to find something else interesting and less annoying . The windclan tom raised his head and eyes widened out of shock to find a different feline in place of their old deputy ,their name had to do something with crow....right? He wasn't sure ,he was never really good with names but he was kinda angry about it . He shook his head and tried to ignore that fact all together , then his orbs settled on some she cats which made him smirk and to puff out his chest after giving it a good lick . Flirting was always entertaining for him ,it was like a game ,you either win or lose and most of the time he won . The brown feline smoothly walked passed the three she cats with a gleam in his eyes "ladies ~" he purred as he flicked his tail only to sit down behind them making one of them which was a silver tabby look behind themselves and to giggle " a lov-" he gasped which ended with a grunt as the same black tom from before shoved passed him and headed over to the Molly now giving him a deadly glare . This made Minkfoot narrow his eyes and raise his head with a huff , the tom stood up ,he gave his fur a good shake before trotting off to an nearly abandoned spot and reluctantly sat down by himself making him grumble with a twitch of his whiskers .
(Hehe he's already making me giggle)

Harepaw made his way through the clearing mingling through the cats. He just loved gathering! So many different cats to hang out with and meet it was an extroverts dream. So many cats to talk to. Stopping the gray hued tom looked around, who should he talk to? There were so many groups to pick from. Groups of apprentices, some warriors, even a few elders and queens had come tonight. This is great! He thought trotting though the clearing. This was such a hard choice, maybe he should talk to more than one cat. That might be his best bet. Though as he spotted a chocolate brown pelt alone the faces gray tom made up his mind. Tail waving behind him Harepaw trotted over to the warrior. The tom was another WindClanner that was a given but name. What was it Rabbitfoot? Weasel something? Maybe Mink? He couldn't remember honestly the warrior was probably one of the only cats he hadn't hung out with. "Hay!" He greeted with a smile . Sitting the apprentice, soon to be warrior puffed his chest. "Mind me hanging with you? I can't just let you sit alone can I?" He asked rocking back and forth on his hunches. Honestly he just wanted someone to talk to, anyone really they didn't even have to talk to him Hare could sir here and Cary on a one sided conversation for a moon. "So, what's your name? I don't think we've talked my mentor keeps me pretty busy, especially recently. " The silvery tom added giving a laugh. This could be fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleamtail View Post
"How many times to i have to explain this to people..." he muttered before looking at the female with an extremely annoyed expression. "I'm not a spy. I was raised in a pound that was filled with old clan cats who were taken by Twolegs. I learned from them. The five clans, Starclan, the Tribes, Lionclan, Tigerclan, Leopardclan, everything. So don't for one second think I'm just another ignorant kittypet. I was told the gathering was today, and I knew the leaders would be here, but just think from my perspective. What would you have done if you knew where the leaders were, but knew nothing about demotations that both you and i know shouldn't have happened. If Riverclan is driven out even more, what do you think Starclan will do?"

Oceanfur flatten her ears as the tom spoke again. He had no right to talk to her like that. Even if she had made an unfair guessed about him. This tom iterates me so much! The blue gray molly thought lashing her tail. "So what, your not a spy but you here without permission." She grumbled feeling bugged for being proven wrong by a kittypet. It was bad enough to be proven wrong but by an outsider? That was almost shameful! "StarClan would never allow such a thing! You must not know as much as you clam. If StarClan wanted to be could kill any one of us. " The molly scuffed. Yeah her belief in StarClan was iffy but she didn't even let her Clanmates know that, why would she let this tom know. Flexing her claws the ShadowClanner took a set, though she kept herself tense. "Ugh I don't have time for this, your such a pain. If I was you I would've picked the Clan I thought was best and joined. Though I'm not so I'm staying with my home Clan." Oceanfur added her voice accidentally not as harsh though it was full of annoyance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He was furious, but knew how much trouble he might get in for starting a fight,” You hardly know Blazingstar. Blazingstar has allies, unlike Fallenstar who’s only allies are his clanmates.” He spat working his claws into the ground trying desperately to keep his temper. He knew he’d be in serious trouble if he snapped and attacked

Angelwing let out a quite hiss. Why did everyone target Fallenstar? He wasn't that bad unlike the other leaders. Well Passionstar didn't seem to bad, he wasn't teaming up to try and destroy them. "That's true I don't know Blazingstar like a WindClanner would. Though are his allies really allise?" She asked trying not to get bothered by the tom's harsh words. Little did she know that he was at a braking point. How would she? She could barely read her closet friends. "Unlike Blazingstar, Fallenstar has the support of his Clanmates. Your Clan seems to be struggling with it's self more then others. " She huffed waving her tail. This was pointless she thought he might be interesting but the tom seemed to just be filled with emotions she didn't understand. She couldn't fallow this at all. None of his body language or bursts of anger made since to her. Why were normal cats filled with so many emotions?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 21st, 2018, 08:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Harepaw made his way through the clearing mingling through the cats. He just loved gathering! So many different cats to hang out with and meet it was an extroverts dream. So many cats to talk to. Stopping the gray hued tom looked around, who should he talk to? There were so many groups to pick from. Groups of apprentices, some warriors, even a few elders and queens had come tonight. This is great! He thought trotting though the clearing. This was such a hard choice, maybe he should talk to more than one cat. That might be his best bet. Though as he spotted a chocolate brown pelt alone the faces gray tom made up his mind. Tail waving behind him Harepaw trotted over to the warrior. The tom was another WindClanner that was a given but name. What was it Rabbitfoot? Weasel something? Maybe Mink? He couldn't remember honestly the warrior was probably one of the only cats he hadn't hung out with. "Hay!" He greeted with a smile . Sitting the apprentice, soon to be warrior puffed his chest. "Mind me hanging with you? I can't just let you sit alone can I?" He asked rocking back and forth on his hunches. Honestly he just wanted someone to talk to, anyone really they didn't even have to talk to him Hare could sir here and Cary on a one sided conversation for a moon. "So, what's your name? I don't think we've talked my mentor keeps me pretty busy, especially recently. " The silvery tom added giving a laugh. This could be fun!

Oceanfur flatten her ears as the tom spoke again. He had no right to talk to her like that. Even if she had made an unfair guessed about him. This tom iterates me so much! The blue gray molly thought lashing her tail. "So what, your not a spy but you here without permission." She grumbled feeling bugged for being proven wrong by a kittypet. It was bad enough to be proven wrong but by an outsider? That was almost shameful! "StarClan would never allow such a thing! You must not know as much as you clam. If StarClan wanted to be could kill any one of us. " The molly scuffed. Yeah her belief in StarClan was iffy but she didn't even let her Clanmates know that, why would she let this tom know. Flexing her claws the ShadowClanner took a set, though she kept herself tense. "Ugh I don't have time for this, your such a pain. If I was you I would've picked the Clan I thought was best and joined. Though I'm not so I'm staying with my home Clan." Oceanfur added her voice accidentally not as harsh though it was full of annoyance.

Angelwing let out a quite hiss. Why did everyone target Fallenstar? He wasn't that bad unlike the other leaders. Well Passionstar didn't seem to bad, he wasn't teaming up to try and destroy them. "That's true I don't know Blazingstar like a WindClanner would. Though are his allies really allise?" She asked trying not to get bothered by the tom's harsh words. Little did she know that he was at a braking point. How would she? She could barely read her closet friends. "Unlike Blazingstar, Fallenstar has the support of his Clanmates. Your Clan seems to be struggling with it's self more then others. " She huffed waving her tail. This was pointless she thought he might be interesting but the tom seemed to just be filled with emotions she didn't understand. She couldn't fallow this at all. None of his body language or bursts of anger made since to her. Why were normal cats filled with so many emotions?
He snarled he could not stand her anymore. He reunsheathed his claws his eyes were lit in anger. He finally lost control and swiped his unsheathed claw across the mollies face. How he wanted to see her crawling away in misery. Maybe he’d start a battle against Riverclan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 21st, 2018, 08:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

( :3 )
Minkfoots eyes shined as he spotted the young tom ,atleast he won't be alone tonight , and besides even though talking to other clan cats is fun he preferred to talk to his own clanmates. The warrior smiled wide as he raised his head "I don't mind one bit youngster! " he meowed with a flick of his tail, as the young tom spoke he gave the feline a quick scan and tilted his head ,the apprentices pelt reminded him of a rabbit but does he have the speed of one? Let's hope so . The tom kept the smile on his face as the other kept talking heck he would smile till his cheeks hurt if it lead to that "names minkfoot, my friends call me Minky " he answered with a prideful tone to his voice then tilted his head "what's yours? And that's good" he complemented , he honestly didn't like hard work , he thought it was boring and useless since other warriors had it covered why should he have to do it? he was still loyal to his clan though , he will fight even if he had to sacrifice his own life ,and if it impressed others that's a bonus. He does however hunt Every now and then or run around till his paw pads were aching to cure himself of cabin and but that's it . He would probably scream if he had an apprentice ,which meant more work , but it would give him good status if trained his apprentice well , and it would also make him look cool too , he has battled with that idea for moons . Minkfoot flicked his left ear when he heard some other felines burst out laughing making him look toward the sound which made his eyes shine once more , a strong looking tom was making a fool of himself "well at least others are able to find a remnant of peace tonight " he mused once he looked back at the apprentice .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 21st, 2018, 08:32 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
He snarled he could not stand her anymore. He reunsheathed his claws his eyes were lit in anger. He finally lost control and swiped his unsheathed claw across the mollies face. How he wanted to see her crawling away in misery. Maybe he’d start a battle against Riverclan.

Angelwing stood there a bit shocked as she felt the warmth of blood run down her muzzle her nose stinging. Did this pathetic tom just strike her? She had done nothing too him but speak! Cats were to rash! Shacking the blood from her face,splattering it across the ground the tri colored molly let out a deep throated hiss. This has gone to far. Lashing a paw out the molly struck his head. "You mouse brain!" Angel spat flicking the blood from her claws. " Are you trying to start a fight? " She demanded a growl trying to escape her. Why did such unknown emotions boil up so the time?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 22nd, 2018, 11:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Angelwing stood there a bit shocked as she felt the warmth of blood run down her muzzle her nose stinging. Did this pathetic tom just strike her? She had done nothing too him but speak! Cats were to rash! Shacking the blood from her face,splattering it across the ground the tri colored molly let out a deep throated hiss. This has gone to far. Lashing a paw out the molly struck his head. "You mouse brain!" Angel spat flicking the blood from her claws. " Are you trying to start a fight? " She demanded a growl trying to escape her. Why did such unknown emotions boil up so the time?
He felt her paw strike his head and he felt a little blood trickling down his head,” he aimed a blow at the molly’s chest, hoping to draw a little blood. He spat,” Hopefully this will make every cat who hates Riverclan start attacking Riverclan.”

Old November 22nd, 2018, 01:16 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Honeybee flicked her ear,” Well, I’ve been a warrior for eight moons, and a queen for one moon.” She confessed,” You?” She asked in curiosity.
The tom meowed in surprise - he hadn't been able to tell she was carrying kits. Purring in response, he responded, "Congratulations. Your Clan must be proud!" At the question, Larksight felt his ears perk up. His tail swished a bit. "I've been a warrior for seven moons. It's daunting, but I love it nonetheless," he admitted, wondering if that was a bad thing that he had just said. Happy and content that the she-cat was quite chatty, he was glad he hadn't made a total loner of himself at the Gathering.

Last edited by Aquarius; November 22nd, 2018 at 01:16 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 04:20 PM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

"Sorry I spoke my mind then' he muttered, his ears flattening as he walked away. Why did he have to be so mean to people?

New RP!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...30#post556730: This is the link to sign up if you want in. (Note: this is probably the only time i will advertise my rp on my signature)
Old November 22nd, 2018, 04:57 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

~ @~+Harvest+~ ~

Cottenpaw walked into the gathering place with his clan of Thunderclan. He had been in Thunderclan, since he was three moons and ge had started to call his clan his home. The young apprentice glanced around to spot anybody from a different clan.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 22nd, 2018, 05:13 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

~ OPEN ~
It was time for another Gathering, the full moon high in the sky. It was noisy and crowded, as per usual. The air was tense and uncomfortable. A grey ShadowClan tom was in the midst of the throngs of cats , his blind gaze straight forward, ears swiveling around to catch the noises around him. Wolfeye was a bit confused , as his being blind usually caused at these gatherings, so he was constantly bumping into cats here and there. Yelping a "Sorry" or "Excuse me" whenever bad luck seemed to befall him enough for him to run into someone, he lumbered on , desperately trying his best to find a spot away from all the noise. The young tom felt old, though he wasn't, it's just that the stress his disability caused seemed to make him feel old beyond his years . He was about to yowl in desperation and confusion when he stumbled put of the crowds, falling on to his face. He slowly stood, feeling tears threaten to fall. Growling to himself for his foolishness in deciding to come to this dreadful gathering in the first place , he scurried to a sandy patch beside a bush. Settling down, he silently wished he hadn't decided to come. These gatherings seem to end in disaster . If a war broke out again... he didn't think he could take it. Yes, he could fight , despite his blindness. He could fight quite well. He was just sick and tired of war and battle. He wished... everything could go back to the way it was before. But, he wasn't sure if the Clans would ever be at peace again.

~ OPEN ~
A young black and white Turkish Angora tom arrived to the gathering, his whiskers twitching with annoyance. Milkshade was quite annoyed with the tension and war, and he thought it had been morally wrong to drive out RiverClan from their home. He felt bad for the poor cats. Sighing , he made his way through, weaving in and out among the throngs of cats. He reached an empty spot in the Clearing, settling down. The tom scowled down at his ruffled, dirtied fur. His fur was a stunning pattern and style, but it got dirty quite easily, and the trip to get here messed it up quite a bit. Grumbling in annoyance, the WindClan tom got busy grooming his pelt. He glanced up every few moments , just to glance around. His plumed tail twitched restlessly, his blue gaze slightly bored. Sighing , Milkshade tossed his head and stood on his paws, pushing through the crowds , not wanting to sit still. He glanced around him, trying to find somebody, anybody to talk to. He wasn't usually much of a talker. He just really needed to complain to somebody, preferably a handsome tom. His breath hitched slightly at the thought of talking to a handsome tom. Like, really handsome. He could already see himself swooning and stuttering. He smiled and chuckled to himself.

~ OPEN ~
A young she-cat entered the clearing , her glossy, dark grey coat gleaming under the moonlight. Rivershade was feeling quite hostile. Why shouldn't she? Her Clan was driven out to the old Dusk Syndicate territory! She hated that dreadful place. Huffing, she shook her sleek grey head and held it high, plunging on into the crowds. She loved that her mother had named her after the Clan she had adored before her death. Rivershade was proud of her name. But , it raised lots of questions, and the she-cat was sick of explaining herself. She was sick of the war, the battles , the intense anger and tension. She just wanted everything back to normal. She also sometimes wished her mother was still alive. Rivershade wanted some of her mother's advice and love right now. Her father sure wouldn't want to comfort her. He was a rogue who only cared about himself . Growling in lost feelings of sadness and rejection, the she-cat glared at the cats around her , pushing on and settling in a corner, resting her tail lightly over her small paws.

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread