Today 01:40 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 01:38 PM

Old December 15th, 2017, 10:02 PM

Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Star nodded. "Yes, you may. When your ready we can head there." She answered neatly tucking her tail around her paws. "Oh where's my manners?" She meowed as she just realized that she never told her name. "I'm Star but you could also call me Starlight." She said flicking an ear. The Type: Null hadn't really scared her she was aware of his presents before he landed. well she was always aware of her surrounding and always has been but she never really noticed it till know.
Zavier turned his gazed towards the Umbreon as she spoke, nodding his greetings to her. "Pleasure to meet you, Star." He said. "And... Thanks for letting me stay at your camp, I haven't really been sleeping lately." He admitted, could be heard yawning under his helmet, so there was something under there, he was just held because of a supposedly failed experiment. The Type: Null could be seen frowning under his helmet and tried to shake it off a little, it was always a good idea to try, but how in the world would he do it, it was almost strangling him and he was sick of it.
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Moonlight was slightly startled when he put his paw on her cheek but she didnt show it. Instead she gave him relieved look "Its kinda like how we travel. I'm happy you'll be joining us."

Shade looked away in anger. He couldn't believe Moonlight just did that. Didnt she ever learn?! Doesn't she remember what happened last time she helped a pokemon?! He thought to himself. He turned to the others "Espi, mani, umbri we're going to Starlights camp for awhile." he grumbled.

"Thanks you Starlight. Its nice to meet you. We're ready now so may you lead the way?" She asked standing up.

@Raven & Co
@Echofall
Turning his gaze back to Moonlight and nodded. "Well, I'm happy to finally be travelling with someone." The Type: Null said and waited for Star to lead the way, he was out of energy. Seeing how Shade was acting wasn't making him too happy, why was he so angry? He got closer to the Espeon instinctively and his gray eyes scanned the surroundings for any potential threats, the only one he could see right now was Shade, he would keep an eye on the Umbreon, for sure.
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:13 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Mana jumped a slight bit with excitement. "Yay!" She thought for a second. "Nullys coming with us!" She smiled at his new nickname.

"Nice to meet you Null." Umbri said.

Espi nodded her head. "Nice to meet a new traveler." She said before getting up and walking towards Shade.

Last edited by Echofall; December 15th, 2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:18 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Turning his gaze back to Moonlight and nodded. "Well, I'm happy to finally be travelling with someone." The Type: Null said and waited for Star to lead the way, he was out of energy. Seeing how Shade was acting wasn't making him too happy, why was he so angry? He got closer to the Espeon instinctively and his gray eyes scanned the surroundings for any potential threats, the only one he could see right now was Shade, he would keep an eye on the Umbreon, for sure.
"Your worried about Shade?" Moonlight said when Zavier got closer. "He wouldnt hurt me..He's just worried..because of last time" She continued giving a tiny shiver.
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Mana jumped a slight bit with excitement. "Yay!" She thought for a second. "Nullys coming with us!" She smiled at his new nickname.

"Nice to meet you Null." Umbri said.

Espi nodded her head. "Nice to meet a new traveler." She said before getting up and walking towards Shade.
Zavier was actually a little surprised by the nickname Mana gave him, but didn't seem to care much, as long as it made her happy, he couldn't really do anything about it either, even if he wanted to, turning his gray gaze towards Umbri and Espi, he nodded his greetings. "Nice to meet you too." He told Umbri.

Quote:
"Your worried about Shade?" Moonlight said when Zavier got closer. "He wouldnt hurt me..He's just worried..because of last time" She continued giving a tiny shiver.
"I'm not worried, I was just created like that..." The Type: Null said, the fact that he was talking about himself being created out loud like that did sound pretty weird, but some pokemon needed to know the hell he had been through, right now just wasn't the good moment, though the more he moved, the heavier the helmet seemed to become, his head hanging lower and lower, he was tired. "Last time..?" He asked, giving Moonlight a questionning look.
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:47 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Fire let out a chuckle, "You'll win one day when you don't try to fight out of rage! Plus, you never train, lazy Wolfie." She said. Wolf blinked at her, "Hypocrite. " He stated. The eevee groomed the his fluffy chest, his fur was messy from the battle. However the two would never actually hurt each other. His ears perked up at a noise, whipping his head around to see a trainer. Wolf squeaked and raced behide Fire Crown again, her gaze darken at the trainer. "Come on! Let's run!" Wolf nudged her leg, lightly. "Please." He whimpered, Fire shook her head and looked at him. "Got it! RUUN!" She screeched, as she picked up speed. Wolf fall behide, darting through the long grass. His short legs didn't really carry him before the trainer threw a pokeball at him, it missed horribly. Fire skidded to a stop, glancing around. She couldn't see the brown ball of fur anywhere, "Wolf?" She gulp. They had been separated from each other. Wolf finally escaped the horrid trainer, the sky was darkening. He could hear faint sounds of talking but he couldn't see the braxien anywhere. However the sky nor the talking help calm him down. He wasn't the social type but he wondered if they saw her. "H-hello?" He piped up, shaking fearfully. They were a decent length away so it would be heard to hear him, if they did.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 15th, 2017 at 11:03 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:58 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Zavier was actually a little surprised by the nickname Mana gave him, but didn't seem to care much, as long as it made her happy, he couldn't really do anything about it either, even if he wanted to, turning his gray gaze towards Umbri and Espi, he nodded his greetings. "Nice to meet you too." He told Umbri.

"I'm not worried, I was just created like that..." The Type: Null said, the fact that he was talking about himself being created out loud like that did sound pretty weird, but some pokemon needed to know the hell he had been through, right now just wasn't the good moment, though the more he moved, the heavier the helmet seemed to become, his head hanging lower and lower, he was tired. "Last time..?" He asked, giving Moonlight a questionning look.
"I'll give you the short story while they prepare to go." She said flashing him a concerned look when she saw him lowering his hanging. "Awhile ago we came across a pokemon who was badly injured. I was concerned for it so i took care of that pokemon. When it was healed..I didn't know it's true nature the pokemon was bad and attacked me..I'm not a fighter so i was defenseless and got injured..Shade, Sparks, Umbri and Espi all fought to save me from further harm. Shade doesn't want me to get hurt again or see that happen but..i can't help it i care maybe alittle to much but its how i am." She finished her story looking down at the ground and scuffing it with her paw.
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:10 PM

Quote:
"I'll give you the short story while they prepare to go." She said flashing him a concerned look when she saw him lowering his hanging. "Awhile ago we came across a pokemon who was badly injured. I was concerned for it so i took care of that pokemon. When it was healed..I didn't know it's true nature the pokemon was bad and attacked me..I'm not a fighter so i was defenseless and got injured..Shade, Sparks, Umbri and Espi all fought to save me from further harm. Shade doesn't want me to get hurt again or see that happen but..i can't help it i care maybe alittle to much but its how i am." She finished her story looking down at the ground and scuffing it with her paw.
Zavier listened to her story, he knew that there were pokemon like this out there, but he wasn't one of them. "Sometimes, judging someone by their looks can be misleading... I mean, look at me, I'm huge compared to all of you and could've attacked, but why?" He asked,
he then approached a tree and pressed his helmet against it to support it, he was growing tired, way too tired, and as the helmet made contact with the tree, the sharp metallic noise that followed made it clear to everyone around that this was not only heavy, but nothing could break it... Well, that was what the Type: Null thought. "Not everyone is a fighter, but you can't be the one to blame in this situation, the pokemon was injured." He added, his helmet firmly pressed against the tree. "Can you give me two minutes here, this thing is really heavy..." He panted.
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:28 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Zavier listened to her story, he knew that there were pokemon like this out there, but he wasn't one of them. "Sometimes, judging someone by their looks can be misleading... I mean, look at me, I'm huge compared to all of you and could've attacked, but why?" He asked,
he then approached a tree and pressed his helmet against it to support it, he was growing tired, way too tired, and as the helmet made contact with the tree, the sharp metallic noise that followed made it clear to everyone around that this was not only heavy, but nothing could break it... Well, that was what the Type: Null thought. "Not everyone is a fighter, but you can't be the one to blame in this situation, the pokemon was injured." He added, his helmet firmly pressed against the tree. "Can you give me two minutes here, this thing is really heavy..." He panted.
"Lay down awhile please?" She asked softly concern flooding her voice as she watched him pant. "If I could help you with that helmet i would" She said. She felt bad that he had to deal with that thing.
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:44 PM

Quote:
"Lay down awhile please?" She asked softly concern flooding her voice as she watched him pant. "If I could help you with that helmet i would" She said. She felt bad that he had to deal with that thing.
Zavier slightly shook his head, he just needed to regain his breath, and he would get to sleep in not too long if they got to Starlight's camp sooner. "The sooner we get there, the sooner I sleep." He chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood, but deep inside, he was pretty surprised that someone seemed to care about him, never had he gotten someone do such a thing, and the warm feeling that came with it... He liked it.

@Silverfrost

Last edited by Gone; December 17th, 2017 at 01:18 AM.