Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:09 PM

Old February 27th, 2018, 09:17 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The New Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Spiral raised a brow before shrugging. again. "To do something good. I killed thousands before for power. It was the whole reason I was born. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if someone didn't trust me. " She said, a bit too lazy to explain the whole thing. She was born with a curse, like the two others of it. She was in the middle. Power. She would always have the urge for it. Max curse was peace, sound wonderful but they can die because they can't kill. Circuit? War. Spiral didn't feel like explaining his part, he didn't deserve it. She pulled her knees to her chest, staring up at him. "So, why did you join?" She yawned.
He smiles softly “ I see... I joined because... well I kinda hold a grudge against madness... they killed my whole family in one night all for the sake of power and gain for you see... “ he holds up his hand “ I’m considered to be rare blood and now I’m the only one left with this blood... and honesty I hate it now more than ever. My whole life I was told that I was chosen that I can be someone than ... when I had a chance to be someone Madness took it away and now I don’t even feel proud of my blood... now that I see them” he says looking behind them at hades Lucifer and the rest. “ they are rare blood yet they are more powerful than any of us... it’s odd. really someone so low can be so beautiful simply because of blood.. I’m honestly jealous of it”
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:37 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles softly “ I see... I joined because... well I kinda hold a grudge against madness... they killed my whole family in one night all for the sake of power and gain for you see... “ he holds up his hand “ I’m considered to be rare blood and now I’m the only one left with this blood... and honesty I hate it now more than ever. My whole life I was told that I was chosen that I can be someone than ... when I had a chance to be someone Madness took it away and now I don’t even feel proud of my blood... now that I see them” he says looking behind them at hades Lucifer and the rest. “ they are rare blood yet they are more powerful than any of us... it’s odd. really someone so low can be so beautiful simply because of blood.. I’m honestly jealous of it”
Spiral ears folded, what were.. rare bloods again? "What are rare bloods again? I think we had something like that back where I was from. " She look back at him, awkwardly patting him on the shoulder. "They lied to you. Pfft, your living a lie." She said. Harsh, yes. Needed, yep. She just felt in a bitter mood pretty much. How unfortaure for Sliver. "Everyone, everyone in the whole world was told they are special once." She have. A lot. Spiral was told her life would be prefect, it was always the same. She was known not for her beauty, personality, or even blood which was kind of stupid to her. She was known for her curse. Everyone believed she would rule them with Max and Circuit. How. fake. "Don't be, Sliver. Right? Being powerful means people with bow down to you, love you for all the wrong reasons. Put on fake smiles. " Spiral said, retracting her hand realizing she was still patting his shoulder. Now this was coming from her. She loved it, actually but for the sake for him she wouldn't tell him. She rolled her shoulders.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:26 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
It’s okay! They’re mostly human just with powers! :3
Ok, thanks! Here he is!

Name: Cipher, clearly a nickname, but few know his full name.
Sexuality: Homo-Sexual
Looks: https://goo.gl/images/ZZ4tq9 Demon Form: Normal> https://goo.gl/images/3wfxvx Angry> https://goo.gl/images/iG7KhS
Personality: His emotions tend to get the best of him, especially with temperament. He often tries to sabotage any positive aspects about himself. He seems to have a bone to pick with everyone, to the point of bullying them, in order to not let anyone get attached to him.
Order you’re in: He currently hasn't chosen to strongly support either side to the point of joining, but he helps out The Broken when he can, and later does end up joining.
Role in the order: He later becomes a spy.
Powers aka bloodline: He comes from a long list of demons trapped in Gravity Falls. His core is revealed when he loses his temper, making many of his human like features diminish.
Abilities: He has the ability to grow or shrink in size, and use telekinesis on objects or people, including himself.
Weaknesses: Because he is sensitive, despite lashing out, he takes insults hard. When a religous object is used, he is forced to reveal his core/ demonic form. Usually he would be fine, but if someone forces him, he can be weakened to the point of exhaustion and deliriousness, allowing the opponent to trap him, be it cage, or even bottle.
Other: Thank you for letting me join!
Questions: Nope!
Do you swear? Yes. Well you shouldn't, its not very nice. -Wakko Warner

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; February 28th, 2018 at 05:41 PM.