Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 05:27 PM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Today 05:25 PM
Lost and Found
Today 05:11 PM
The Abandoned Truth [P]
by zBlaze
Last post by finley !!
Today 05:01 PM

Old January 16th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Sky's Everything Finder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

sure ouo
Cool where at? You want me to start?
Old January 16th, 2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Cool where at? You want me to start?
maybe in the clearing and yeah that'd be nice
Old January 29th, 2017, 09:08 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Name: Elkpaw
Elk- for his elk-like coloring
Paw- the suffix given to apprentices
Role: Best friend/future love interest for Damppaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Sexuality: Demiromantic Homosexual
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...2H0&ajaxhist=0
Personality: Energetic: Elkpaw is energetic. This tom will run around all the time, every day, and would do so if he got the chance. He loves to race, play, anything that involves physical activity, this feline is into. Sitting still is definitely something that Elkpaw isn't very good at. As long as he has the chance, he will play, run or hunt.
Dependable: Despite his energetic personality, Elkpaw is surprisingly dependable. If you need something, Elkpaw is there, no matter what. If he says he's going to do something, he's going to do it. Elkpaw never breaks a promise- to anyone, no matter the circumstances.
Helpful: Elkpaw is helpful. He loves to work, and especially when he knows it will bring something to another cat. He gets joy out of helping others, and he always wants to be the one to do so. This may seem a little rude, as he can be the slightest bit pushy when trying to get to another cat to help, but once you get to know him you will realize that's all part of his helpfulness; he has to be the one to help, no one else.
Sarcastic: Elkpaw is sarcastic. There's rarely a time when this tom is not slinking around and making sarcastic comments, until someone he knows shows up. At that moment is the time when Elkpaw seems to transform from his sarcastic self into a more friendly cat. To those who don't know him, however, Elkpaw is a strange cat. He doesn't seem to be the type of cat who would make a good friend, more of the type that would prefer to hide in the shadows. Even so, Elkpaw is determined to prove himself to everyone, whether he does it through his energy or hard work.
Hard Working: Elkpaw is a hard worker. He will push himself to the limits and beyond, sometimes resulting in physical pain, other times resulting in that familiar sense of satisfaction. It's hard to tell whether Elkpaw truly understands that he's too hard working sometimes, coming off as annoying because he wants to prove himself. However, one thing is for sure...Elkpaw is very proud of his hard work and loves to show off at times, especially to those he really likes.
Doubting: Elkpaw is doubting. Unless he can see something with his own eyes, he will never believe in it. Because of that, it's hard for him to believe things other cats tell him. This gives him a certain sense of courage- he's never seen many predators that roam around ThunderClan Territory, so he doesn't believe in them. However, once he really gets to trust you, he'll believe what you tell him without a doubt.
Other: none
Activity Level: 6/10
RP Example: {Taken from ThunderClan Clearing, page 167}
Owlkit glanced at Wingpaw, before looking back at her friend. It seemed to her that her friend wasn't aware of how tense she was. Or maybe he was...maybe he just didn't care. Or maybe, just maybe, he's trying to make me feel better, She thought unconsciously. She wasn't quite sure what to think. In what seemed like a heartbeat, this new cat whom she had thought didn't exist had shown up, now all of a sudden they were playing moss ball? What was she thinking? Or what was she doing? What do I want from him, would be a better question, Owlkit thought. For the first time, she realized she was completely unaware of why she was so jealous. It occurred to her that perhaps she was worried Wingpaw would take her friend away, and it also occurred to her that maybe she was jealous for no good reason. Wingpaw seemed nice. So why wasn't this frustration going away? She had no idea what she wanted from Storkpaw. She didn't know what she had expected him to do, or say...but she knew it was something different from accepting the new she cat. The kit set her jealousy aside and smiled at Wingpaw again, as Storkpaw returned. "Oh, I think we should make it more exciting. What about you, Wingpaw?" She asked, turning to the other she cat with a bright, friendly smile. The promise of a more exciting game had brushed aside her jealousy for the moment being. Right now, they were all just friends. At least, some of us are, the voice in the back of her mind spoke. Owlkit wished the voice had a form so she could smack it. They could all be friends. There was no reason why she should be jealous of Wingpaw. There was no reason why Storkpaw should not be allowed to have other friends. And besides, he's told me I'm his best friend. At least, I think he has...oh dear, have I told him that? Maybe he's trying to find another best friend because he thinks I don't care anymore? Oh...Owlkit thought, suddenly becoming very distressed. She was no longer interested in the game at hand, although she was determined to hide this fact from both her friend and...this new cat. She had no idea what kind of a relation Wingpaw would end up being to her. She wasn't mad enough at her to call her an enemy, and besides she wasn't really mad at her at all. But neither did she think they would end up becoming friends. She kept her grey-blue gaze fixed firmly on Wingpaw, attempting to regain her friendly smile so that the two older cats wouldn't think anything was wrong.
Questions?: Nope

Name: Hawkcry
Hawk- for his brown pelt
Cry- for his shrill yowl
Role: Best Friend/Love Interest for Skybird
Clan: ShadowClan
Sexuality: Biromantic Bisexual
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...sCt&ajaxhist=0
Personality: Silent: Hawkcry doesn't speak much. It's as though he's uncomfortable to do so, and even when he does speak, it's fairly short. Like he wants to speak further but he's not quite sure how. Around those that he knows better, this trait seems to fade and he appears to become much more outgoing and a little more talkative. Even if he doesn't know you well, sometimes he takes a shine to certain cats.
Stubborn: Hawkcry is stubborn. Tell him not to do something and he'll go right ahead and do it just to spite you. He doesn't care whether it's dangerous or not, Hawkcry just wants the fun of doing something out of his stubborn pride. Thankfully, once he gets to know you better, he'll be able to push some of his stubbornness aside and be a little more willing to listen to the warnings that you give.
Hot Tempered: Hawkcry is hot tempered. It's very easy to get this tom angry, and once you get on his bad side, there's not a good way out. Once frustrated or angered, Hawkcry will stay angry until something happens to alert him or make him more comfortable around you again. He treats his clanmates with the upmost respect...on the outside. On the inside, he's secretly planning what to do once he can get them alone. Hawkcry would never, ever harm a clanmate...purposely, that is. Accidents happen, don't they? And no one could blame a senior warrior for an accident...unfortunately, this temper never gets better, ever around the closest of friends.
Desperate: Hawkcry is surprisingly desperate. Desperate to prove himself, desperate to be a good warrior, desperate to get the respect he believes he deserves. Hawkcry shows his desperation in subtle, and often very strange ways. For instance, at some times he'll act a little calmer but glance over at you in a way that means 'accept me' or he will wait for a word of acceptance from a clanmate. No one, not even his very best friend, nor his family will ever know about this. Ever.
Offstandish: Hawkcry is offstandish. This tom is not willing to let anyone in and speaks only when spoken to, but as before, he is quite silent and doesn't speak often or for very long. Hawkcry tends to seclude himself when he can, and when he does seclude himself it's very hard to get him to come out again. This trait fades once he gets to know you better.
Secretive: Hawkcry is secretive. He tends to slip away at awkward times, and he never tells anyone where he goes. This makes him a prime target for suspicions, but of course he never listens to anything. Surprisingly enough, Hawkcry will tell his secret to the cats who he believes deserve it...whether they are his close friends or not.
Prideful: Hawkcry is extremely prideful. Once his pride is wounded, he becomes like a cornered animal, and he will lash out at anyone who dares to come near him. Hawkcry is thankful for this trait, surprisingly...it's one of the ones that he's most proud of. Some other things that he takes pride in are his appearance, his overall personality (or so it seems), and his judgements. Insult any one of these and you might as well have insulted StarClan itself. (Who, by the way, Hawkcry has a very strong belief in)
Other: Okay so...
Since Hawkcry is such a prideful cat, and he's always keeping to himself and everything, what if Skybird questions him one day (after they're known each other a while) about where he goes and he won't tell her, so she gets mad and for a while they're just fighting until one day he's like 'come with me' and shows her this little hollow in the bushes where he was taking care of these abandoned young badgers and then he explains why he did it?
Just an idea though xD
Activity Level: 7/10
RP Sample: See above

Name: Rosethorn
Rose- for her pretty pelt
Thorn- As a reminder to herself, and her clanmates, that every rose has it's thorn
Role: Caramelblood's Love Interest
Clan: WindClan
Sexuality: Demiromantic Bisexual
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...sDh&ajaxhist=0
Personality: Deceitful: Rosethorn is deceitful. Although her appearance may look harmless, behind her innocent appearance is a corrupted, intelligent, strong willed she cat who is more then willing to hurt you if you give her a reason. She's more then capable of taking care of herself, and if you don't believe her? Well, I wouldn't want to be you if you doubted this power loaded she cat. Still, Rosethorn does have her weaknesses...although you have to search for them, and they're subtle, they are there.
Flirtatious: Part of Rosethorn's decietful nature is how she likes to flirt. She loves to flirt, it seems to be like a life source for her. This she cat will lead any gender on forever, then drop them as soon as she can, leaving them wondering what happened to the supposedly special relationship that Rosethorn made them believe they had. Rosethorn cannot stand to be used in any manner, however, and if she finds out that she is being used...well, her innocent act becomes good for more then one thing.
Fierce: Rosethorn is fierce. Although she would never show it in front of a cat that she is tricking, she has quite the powerful build behind her personality. Rosethorn is more comfortable to show this side around cats she trusts, and if she trusts you you must be one special cat in her book. Be careful not to break her trust; As before, Rosethorn is a master of deception and she knows how to harness it in a way that makes herself seem the most innocent young cat of all. After all, she's only a young warrior...sweet, right? But to every rose, there is a thorn- and Rosethorn's is well hidden.
Prideful: One of Rosethorn's weaknesses is that she is prideful. This is the most obvious one; she does have quite a few weaker angles, but they are not as obvious or as important as this one. Insult Rosethorn and you're off her good side forever. She will do her best to prove herself to you- that's another weakness, her thirst to prove herself to every one of her clanmates- but if she finds that you are determined to insult her and damage her pride, she will leave you alone without getting revenge. This is one of the bad things about Rosethorn; she's too willing to leave things alone.
Intelligent: Rosethorn is intelligent. Behind every great she cat there's a great mind, and Rosethorn has one strong mind. With a sleek, strong build and a strong mind to match, Rosethorn is a cat to be reckoned with. She will not give up easily, except, as stated above- when her pride is damaged. This is one of the times when Rosethorn's mind seems to just shut off. She knows how to take care of herself, and she is determined to prove it to those that she likes as well...she knows it, and most other cats know it, but how to prove it to cats she actually cares about? She has no idea.
Free Spirited: Rosethorn is a free spirit. You can't tell her what to do, or where to go...she'll just snap at you. That's another weakness, she hates to be told what to do, and if she is, she'll wear herself out yelling at you until she's too tired to do the original thing. However weak this might make her seem, be warned: she's not going to give up. She likes to have the approval of all clanmates, whether they have hers or not...and she will keep going until those who dislike her are either dead or have disappeared. No exceptions.
Corrupted: Rosethorn is quite corrupted. Believe it or not, in her youth this she cat was quite the sweet and gentle kit. Same throughout her apprentice moons, growing up under the influence of Dapplestar. Once Singenight arrived and took over, it corrupted Rosethorn quite a bit, terrifying her into the cat that she is today. There's no way back- at least, not in her mind. All good memories have been erased, leaving only fear and hatred for StarClan and her clanmates behind. It's pretty hard to get on her good side, with a she cat like this...but you can try. If you can manage to do so, and have her actually care for you, then you are a very, very special cat.
Other: Okay...
What if Rosethorn starts sort of flirting around with Caramelblood, sort of trying to trick him because she thinks 'oh, here comes another one of those dumb toms, here comes some fun' and he surprises her by being similar to her and then she's like 'well snap, whatdoIdo' because she's never really liked someone before and then she and Caramelblood end up becoming closer??
RP Sample: see above
Questions: Nope

Name: Jasperpelt
Character Link: http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/jasperpelt

Role: Blackgaze's friend
Other: Nope

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 31st, 2017, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Name: Elkpaw
Elk- for his elk-like coloring
Paw- the suffix given to apprentices
Role: Best friend/future love interest for Damppaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Sexuality: Demiromantic Homosexual
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...2H0&ajaxhist=0
Personality: Energetic: Elkpaw is energetic. This tom will run around all the time, every day, and would do so if he got the chance. He loves to race, play, anything that involves physical activity, this feline is into. Sitting still is definitely something that Elkpaw isn't very good at. As long as he has the chance, he will play, run or hunt.
Dependable: Despite his energetic personality, Elkpaw is surprisingly dependable. If you need something, Elkpaw is there, no matter what. If he says he's going to do something, he's going to do it. Elkpaw never breaks a promise- to anyone, no matter the circumstances.
Helpful: Elkpaw is helpful. He loves to work, and especially when he knows it will bring something to another cat. He gets joy out of helping others, and he always wants to be the one to do so. This may seem a little rude, as he can be the slightest bit pushy when trying to get to another cat to help, but once you get to know him you will realize that's all part of his helpfulness; he has to be the one to help, no one else.
Sarcastic: Elkpaw is sarcastic. There's rarely a time when this tom is not slinking around and making sarcastic comments, until someone he knows shows up. At that moment is the time when Elkpaw seems to transform from his sarcastic self into a more friendly cat. To those who don't know him, however, Elkpaw is a strange cat. He doesn't seem to be the type of cat who would make a good friend, more of the type that would prefer to hide in the shadows. Even so, Elkpaw is determined to prove himself to everyone, whether he does it through his energy or hard work.
Hard Working: Elkpaw is a hard worker. He will push himself to the limits and beyond, sometimes resulting in physical pain, other times resulting in that familiar sense of satisfaction. It's hard to tell whether Elkpaw truly understands that he's too hard working sometimes, coming off as annoying because he wants to prove himself. However, one thing is for sure...Elkpaw is very proud of his hard work and loves to show off at times, especially to those he really likes.
Doubting: Elkpaw is doubting. Unless he can see something with his own eyes, he will never believe in it. Because of that, it's hard for him to believe things other cats tell him. This gives him a certain sense of courage- he's never seen many predators that roam around ThunderClan Territory, so he doesn't believe in them. However, once he really gets to trust you, he'll believe what you tell him without a doubt.
Other: none
Activity Level: 6/10
RP Example: {Taken from ThunderClan Clearing, page 167}
Owlkit glanced at Wingpaw, before looking back at her friend. It seemed to her that her friend wasn't aware of how tense she was. Or maybe he was...maybe he just didn't care. Or maybe, just maybe, he's trying to make me feel better, She thought unconsciously. She wasn't quite sure what to think. In what seemed like a heartbeat, this new cat whom she had thought didn't exist had shown up, now all of a sudden they were playing moss ball? What was she thinking? Or what was she doing? What do I want from him, would be a better question, Owlkit thought. For the first time, she realized she was completely unaware of why she was so jealous. It occurred to her that perhaps she was worried Wingpaw would take her friend away, and it also occurred to her that maybe she was jealous for no good reason. Wingpaw seemed nice. So why wasn't this frustration going away? She had no idea what she wanted from Storkpaw. She didn't know what she had expected him to do, or say...but she knew it was something different from accepting the new she cat. The kit set her jealousy aside and smiled at Wingpaw again, as Storkpaw returned. "Oh, I think we should make it more exciting. What about you, Wingpaw?" She asked, turning to the other she cat with a bright, friendly smile. The promise of a more exciting game had brushed aside her jealousy for the moment being. Right now, they were all just friends. At least, some of us are, the voice in the back of her mind spoke. Owlkit wished the voice had a form so she could smack it. They could all be friends. There was no reason why she should be jealous of Wingpaw. There was no reason why Storkpaw should not be allowed to have other friends. And besides, he's told me I'm his best friend. At least, I think he has...oh dear, have I told him that? Maybe he's trying to find another best friend because he thinks I don't care anymore? Oh...Owlkit thought, suddenly becoming very distressed. She was no longer interested in the game at hand, although she was determined to hide this fact from both her friend and...this new cat. She had no idea what kind of a relation Wingpaw would end up being to her. She wasn't mad enough at her to call her an enemy, and besides she wasn't really mad at her at all. But neither did she think they would end up becoming friends. She kept her grey-blue gaze fixed firmly on Wingpaw, attempting to regain her friendly smile so that the two older cats wouldn't think anything was wrong.

Name: Hawkcry
Hawk- for his brown pelt
Cry- for his shrill yowl
Role: Best Friend/Love Interest for Skybird
Clan: ShadowClan
Sexuality: Biromantic Bisexual
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...sCt&ajaxhist=0
Personality: Silent: Hawkcry doesn't speak much. It's as though he's uncomfortable to do so, and even when he does speak, it's fairly short. Like he wants to speak further but he's not quite sure how. Around those that he knows better, this trait seems to fade and he appears to become much more outgoing and a little more talkative. Even if he doesn't know you well, sometimes he takes a shine to certain cats.
Stubborn: Hawkcry is stubborn. Tell him not to do something and he'll go right ahead and do it just to spite you. He doesn't care whether it's dangerous or not, Hawkcry just wants the fun of doing something out of his stubborn pride. Thankfully, once he gets to know you better, he'll be able to push some of his stubbornness aside and be a little more willing to listen to the warnings that you give.
Hot Tempered: Hawkcry is hot tempered. It's very easy to get this tom angry, and once you get on his bad side, there's not a good way out. Once frustrated or angered, Hawkcry will stay angry until something happens to alert him or make him more comfortable around you again. He treats his clanmates with the upmost respect...on the outside. On the inside, he's secretly planning what to do once he can get them alone. Hawkcry would never, ever harm a clanmate...purposely, that is. Accidents happen, don't they? And no one could blame a senior warrior for an accident...unfortunately, this temper never gets better, ever around the closest of friends.
Desperate: Hawkcry is surprisingly desperate. Desperate to prove himself, desperate to be a good warrior, desperate to get the respect he believes he deserves. Hawkcry shows his desperation in subtle, and often very strange ways. For instance, at some times he'll act a little calmer but glance over at you in a way that means 'accept me' or he will wait for a word of acceptance from a clanmate. No one, not even his very best friend, nor his family will ever know about this. Ever.
Offstandish: Hawkcry is offstandish. This tom is not willing to let anyone in and speaks only when spoken to, but as before, he is quite silent and doesn't speak often or for very long. Hawkcry tends to seclude himself when he can, and when he does seclude himself it's very hard to get him to come out again. This trait fades once he gets to know you better.
Secretive: Hawkcry is secretive. He tends to slip away at awkward times, and he never tells anyone where he goes. This makes him a prime target for suspicions, but of course he never listens to anything. Surprisingly enough, Hawkcry will tell his secret to the cats who he believes deserve it...whether they are his close friends or not.
Prideful: Hawkcry is extremely prideful. Once his pride is wounded, he becomes like a cornered animal, and he will lash out at anyone who dares to come near him. Hawkcry is thankful for this trait, surprisingly...it's one of the ones that he's most proud of. Some other things that he takes pride in are his appearance, his overall personality (or so it seems), and his judgements. Insult any one of these and you might as well have insulted StarClan itself. (Who, by the way, Hawkcry has a very strong belief in)
Other: Okay so...
Since Hawkcry is such a prideful cat, and he's always keeping to himself and everything, what if Skybird questions him one day (after they're known each other a while) about where he goes and he won't tell her, so she gets mad and for a while they're just fighting until one day he's like 'come with me' and shows her this little hollow in the bushes where he was taking care of these abandoned young badgers and then he explains why he did it?
Just an idea though xD

Name: Rosethorn
Rose- for her pretty pelt
Thorn- As a reminder to herself, and her clanmates, that every rose has it's thorn
Role: Caramelblood's Love Interest
Clan: WindClan
Sexuality: Demiromantic Bisexual
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...sDh&ajaxhist=0
Personality: Deceitful: Rosethorn is deceitful. Although her appearance may look harmless, behind her innocent appearance is a corrupted, intelligent, strong willed she cat who is more then willing to hurt you if you give her a reason. She's more then capable of taking care of herself, and if you don't believe her? Well, I wouldn't want to be you if you doubted this power loaded she cat. Still, Rosethorn does have her weaknesses...although you have to search for them, and they're subtle, they are there.
Flirtatious: Part of Rosethorn's decietful nature is how she likes to flirt. She loves to flirt, it seems to be like a life source for her. This she cat will lead any gender on forever, then drop them as soon as she can, leaving them wondering what happened to the supposedly special relationship that Rosethorn made them believe they had. Rosethorn cannot stand to be used in any manner, however, and if she finds out that she is being used...well, her innocent act becomes good for more then one thing.
Fierce: Rosethorn is fierce. Although she would never show it in front of a cat that she is tricking, she has quite the powerful build behind her personality. Rosethorn is more comfortable to show this side around cats she trusts, and if she trusts you you must be one special cat in her book. Be careful not to break her trust; As before, Rosethorn is a master of deception and she knows how to harness it in a way that makes herself seem the most innocent young cat of all. After all, she's only a young warrior...sweet, right? But to every rose, there is a thorn- and Rosethorn's is well hidden.
Prideful: One of Rosethorn's weaknesses is that she is prideful. This is the most obvious one; she does have quite a few weaker angles, but they are not as obvious or as important as this one. Insult Rosethorn and you're off her good side forever. She will do her best to prove herself to you- that's another weakness, her thirst to prove herself to every one of her clanmates- but if she finds that you are determined to insult her and damage her pride, she will leave you alone without getting revenge. This is one of the bad things about Rosethorn; she's too willing to leave things alone.
Intelligent: Rosethorn is intelligent. Behind every great she cat there's a great mind, and Rosethorn has one strong mind. With a sleek, strong build and a strong mind to match, Rosethorn is a cat to be reckoned with. She will not give up easily, except, as stated above- when her pride is damaged. This is one of the times when Rosethorn's mind seems to just shut off. She knows how to take care of herself, and she is determined to prove it to those that she likes as well...she knows it, and most other cats know it, but how to prove it to cats she actually cares about? She has no idea.
Free Spirited: Rosethorn is a free spirit. You can't tell her what to do, or where to go...she'll just snap at you. That's another weakness, she hates to be told what to do, and if she is, she'll wear herself out yelling at you until she's too tired to do the original thing. However weak this might make her seem, be warned: she's not going to give up. She likes to have the approval of all clanmates, whether they have hers or not...and she will keep going until those who dislike her are either dead or have disappeared. No exceptions.
Corrupted: Rosethorn is quite corrupted. Believe it or not, in her youth this she cat was quite the sweet and gentle kit. Same throughout her apprentice moons, growing up under the influence of Dapplestar. Once Singenight arrived and took over, it corrupted Rosethorn quite a bit, terrifying her into the cat that she is today. There's no way back- at least, not in her mind. All good memories have been erased, leaving only fear and hatred for StarClan and her clanmates behind. It's pretty hard to get on her good side, with a she cat like this...but you can try. If you can manage to do so, and have her actually care for you, then you are a very, very special cat.
Other: Okay...
What if Rosethorn starts sort of flirting around with Caramelblood, sort of trying to trick him because she thinks 'oh, here comes another one of those dumb toms, here comes some fun' and he surprises her by being similar to her and then she's like 'well snap, whatdoIdo' because she's never really liked someone before and then she and Caramelblood end up becoming closer??
RP Sample: see above

Name: Jasperpelt
Character Link: http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/jasperpelt

Role: Blackgaze's friend
Other: Nope
Elkpaw is accepted, we'll see if the love interest thing works out hah
Hawkcry is accepted
For Rosethorn, I would like for her and Caramelblood to start out as acquaintances and move up from there cause Caramel is kinda my baby over here
Jasperpelt is accepted

I won't be able to rp tho. I have some time in between classes to do this hah but back to my inactiveness.
Old February 1st, 2017, 05:11 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post
Elkpaw is accepted, we'll see if the love interest thing works out hah
Hawkcry is accepted
For Rosethorn, I would like for her and Caramelblood to start out as acquaintances and move up from there cause Caramel is kinda my baby over here
Jasperpelt is accepted

I won't be able to rp tho. I have some time in between classes to do this hah but back to my inactiveness.
Okay! Thank you!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.