Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2020, 08:43 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Leaftail clenched her teeth as Sparkheart aim for the she-cat's shoulder. The molly unsheathed her claws and rake it across the former ShadowClan cat's hind legs.
Sparkheart moved forward, yowling in anger more than pain. It hurt, but this battle had just begun. The ginger tabby tom spun around bashed the molly in the head with his claws. Sparkheart backed up and waited for her to make the next move.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 5th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Sparkheart moved forward, yowling in anger more than pain. It hurt, but this battle had just begun. The ginger tabby tom spun around bashed the molly in the head with his claws. Sparkheart backed up and waited for her to make the next move.
Leaftail backed away, her head bleeding from the scratches. Her eyes shone with fear. This is her clan so she must protect it! The spotted molly leapt at Sparkheart again, batting her unsheathed claws on the tomcat

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:49 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Ha! Fools! No one could contain the bug! Thanks to her good for nothing mentor, Rosenose, Lionstar wouldn't let her in on the action, but that wouldn't stop her. Nope. She snuck out of camp while everyone's back was turned and followed their footprints. Now she could finally kick some Shadowclan tail! The blood rushing past her ears, the scrappy little apprentice yowled and crashed into the clearing, spinning around wildly in search of an opponent. Of course, being the size she was, most cats just stepped right over her without even realizing she was there. A few times she had to roll out of the way to avoid being squashed. "Fight me!" Caterwauled the she-cat, pouting and stamping her paws in the dirt. They were all just cowards, the lot of them!

[closed]

@pathos @hxneysuckle

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Leaftail backed away, her head bleeding from the scratches. Her eyes shone with fear. This is her clan so she must protect it! The spotted molly leapt at Sparkheart again, batting her unsheathed claws on the tomcat
Sparkheart felt a sting where she struck. His anger flared in his eyes. "I think it's best if you just give up. We're going to win anyway!", he yowled. He saw that she wasn't giving up that easily. Sparkheart flipped her over onto her back.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 5th, 2020, 08:52 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Thistlepaw was breathing heavy from exersion from the fight. She barked out a yelp as a claw tore across her cheek and through her ear. She felt a burning in her ear, the Riverclanner must have torn straight through it. This was it, she had one last push and she needed to retreat. Thistlepaw pushed to her feet with the other apprentice grappled onto her still. Then, using the other's body used it to propel herself off. She dug claws into flesh and jumped to safety. The little dilute calico gave no heed to the apprentice she left behind as she dove away from the battle, retreating to a den to hide.
Cougarpaw hissed at the apprentice as they retreated, feeling satisfaction and pride burn through her pelt as she spotted her former opponents injuries. With a victorious yowl, Cougarpaw plunged back into the fray.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:53 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Frostfall could feel the sleep weighing down on his paws like massive anchors. He was drowning, his chest constricting with anxiety as he began charging forward without a second thought at Lionstar's command to attack. The poor feline couldn't even remember the walk over.. when was the last time he slept? As he raced into the camp, he leap towards the first feline he could see that stunk of Shadowclan.

@Starfall

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:57 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Sparkheart felt a sting where she struck. His anger flared in his eyes. "I think it's best if you just give up. We're going to win anyway!", he yowled. He saw that she wasn't giving up that easily. Sparkheart flipped her over onto her back.
Leaftail slammed into the ground on her backside. Her head dizzy and the world shook and spin.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Leaftail slammed into the ground on her backside. Her head dizzy and the world shook and spin.
Sparkheart aimed a blow at her belly. His hatred had taken him over the edge. The tom hissed.
(Sorry this is short)

Old January 5th, 2020, 09:03 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

At the back of the RiverClan patrol was Buckfrost, scanning the swarm of fighting cats as he entered the clearing.

He wasn't very enthusiastic about this fight-- it looked like ShadowClan was outnumbered as it was, but he'd still throw some punches if given the opportunity.

Baring his teeth, he crossed through the chaos to find an open opponent.

[open for warriors!]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 5th, 2020, 09:04 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Greenfur let out a sharp hiss when his head dumb down in mass, his vision went fuzzy for a moment only hearing the mumble and wash going into his ears. It's been too long since a cat was able to smack him down in the dirt like that. "Damn it," blood trickled down from his mouth, the white warrior stood up again with ease now that his adrenaline pumped through his veins. Quickly, retreating back in a few paw-steps he dashed forward as if he was going to mimic his attack by headbutting right into his chest, though, half way through he changed flow by aiming right into his neck and swiping his front paw to trip him so that the warrior will be unbalanced. His jaws widen to take a big piece of the big blockhead's thick neck. Honestly, he wanted to whack the guy unconscious but the way it was heading, it's best to kill him off instead.
@Undertaker
Closed Thread