Today 12:46 PM
Badgerheart's Kit and Mate...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:31 PM

Old December 9th, 2016, 09:36 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Sagewhisker dipped her head gently to Grousestar, then Auroraflame before heading over to the fresh-kill pile. She ignored the suspicious glances heavy on her back and she padded over and selected a mouse. The tortoiseshell she-cat felt small in the big clan, it was like being a newborn kit again. She shook herself and began the gulp the prey down in a few clean bites. Sagewhisker then yawned, drowsy from her journey. She gazed around camp, taking in the new territory.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 10th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Skyclan's Journey to the Clan's

Sticking true to his word, Grousestar had not second guessed himself nor allowed the clan another day to get ready, there was only so much a cat could do to prepare themselves aside from eating well and getting a good night's sleep.
At the dawn of the day after the announcement, the brown tabby tom rose out of his nest, stretched and felt a calm wash over him. He was not worried, nor frightened. Grousestar was purely confident in his clan's ability to persevere through this journey and through the battles to come in the following days. They. Where Skyclan. They weren't a band of kittypets and loners, they were warriors.
Giving himself a shake as if to shake off all of the sleepiness from his body and to shake away any lingering doubts, there was no time or space for either. They needed to get moving.

Padding out of his den, the tom would pause, looking at the peaceful, quiet camp before him, a camp they would return to, no question about it. He was going to make sure to bring back as many cat's as he possibly could, but even though he was a heavy optimist, he didn't expect that every cat would make the journey back. They were certain to lose some warriors during this journey, during the battles, and during the journey home. He just couldn't bring himself to ignore that fact.
But he could push pass it, and think about the cat's that they would be helping (assuming that he hasn't been lied to, though he no longer thinks about that), that they would be making a difference in those cat's lives instead of idly sitting back in their territory. They would be doing something that made a difference.

Slowly, the tom made his way up onto the high rock, looking down now at his clan, standing there silently for several moments as he took it all in, but this morning peace, it couldn't last forever. There was no time to waste.

Pulling in a deep breath, Grousestar yowled out,
"All cat's of Skyclan, will you please meet beneath the Skyrock."

It wasn't his usual call, he was calling for all cat's. This would be the time for goodbyes before they headed out, should cat's want to say their goodbye's. Some cat's would be staying, some would be going.
Waiting patiently as he always did, he looked down at the gathering cat's several minutes until he was sure that all of them were gathered beneath the stone.

"As you all know, today, many of us will be leaving to travel to the clan's to save them from their evil leadership. It is best for us to leave now, early in the day so that we will be able to cover much ground, it is a long walk, but we must make haste. I cannot stand and wait any longer when I know there are cats out there needing our help.
So I invite you all to say your goodbye's to the one's that will be taking this journey, I will do my best to bring all of them back as safely as I can, but please know that not everyone will return. I am an optimist, but I realize it would be too naive to think that all of us will return after the battles. These cat's will not give up their reign without a fight and I'm sure that they have many followers within the clans, it will be hard, but we are Skyclan! And we will purge them from their seat's and restore order and the belief of Starclan to these cat's!
"

Grousestar paused, that passionate fire burning in his eyes again as he looked upon his warriors, apprentice's, elders, kits, queens. He believed in these cat's.

"Please don't make your goodbye's too long, there is day burning. Meet me, Auroraflame, Mapledash and Sagewhisker by the entrance when you are ready to leave, those of you who will be joining us. Thank you."

With that being said, the brown tabby leaped off of the rock and made his way towards the clan entrance to sit down and wait, curling his tail over his paws and turning his head to look at the cat's of his clan again, a sad yet proud look on his eyes as he watched them say their goodbye's to each other before he looked down at his paws. This is the right choice. He reassured himself though he needed no reassurance. He trusted that he had chosen right.

After all of the warriors and the apprentices that were coming gathered with him, the deputy, and the two other clan cat's, Grousestar would rise to his paws and signal with his tail to head out, in which he led with the three other cat's, out into the territory and not too long after, pass the border that marked the end of the territory.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 28th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@starfall @Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil @Goose @Dark Rose @Stormiiix @Cloudy @TheBread

The battles were finally over, Skyclan had saved the other clans from their dark forest worshiping leadership and in the process Grousestar had lost one of his 9 lives, but he still seemed just about as happy and optimistic as ever when he padded around camp or the territory. Not only that, but he had made the decision to move the whole of Skyclan closer to these four clans, in a forested region close to what the clans called 'The Starcave', it wasn't too much different from the old territory, just less mountainous.
But now it was time to get the clan moving again, there were many young cats that were deserving of their warrior names now and even some kits ready to become apprentices now.
Skyclan would rice stronger than ever, they would keep moving forward and Grousestar was going to make sure of that.

Bounding up onto a rock that was ironically a lot like the Skyrock in the old camp, the brown tabby cleared his voice before yowling out to the camp below,

"All Skyclan cat's young enough to catch their own meals, may you please gather here beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!"

The brown tabby would wait patiently for his clan to gather beneath the new meeting rock, allowing his emerald gaze to momentarily trail upwards to look at the new canopy above their heads. It hadn't been too long since the move, but he was already getting used to the new territory. Blinking out of his thoughts, he allowed his gaze to travel back down to the camp, a smile curling up the edges of his lips.

"I hope you are all settling into the new territory with ease and I would like to let you know that I am proud of all of you. Those who fought in the battles fought well and gave a good name to Skyclan, and those who stayed back kept the camp safe, thank you. But that is not why I called us here today. Today is a special day for eight young cats."
Grousestar was practically grinning now.

"Sweetkit, Creekkit, Hawkkit, Brightkit, Heartpaw, Doepaw, Ashenpaw and Rabbitpaw, please step forward."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 28th, 2016, 10:52 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

The cream and brown tabby she cat known as Doepaw, stepped forward, her one, amber eye gleaming as ever. The apprentice had been through a lot during the final battle with Windclan, resulting in her left eye, and that side of her face, scarred and slashed by a rogue, and she wasn't sure if they were with Starclan or not. But, she had survived through all five clans, just like other's in her clan have. The molly straightened up, her fluffy tail flashing out behind her. She was ready, ready to do anything for her clan, dying was one of them. Her amber eye flashed toward Grousestar, ready, ready for the ancient words to be spoken, and she was ready to say the words that warriors did before her, her ears perked up and alert, ready. She remembered, an apprentice dying, in Shadowclan, they couldn't say these words ever, they couldn't.
Old December 28th, 2016, 11:15 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Sweetkit perked his ears at Grousestar's call, excitement washed over him once he heard his name get called 'Yes! Today's the day!' he thought as he made his way to the front of the crowd, making sure he didn't walk too fast. The cream colored kit stood a few mouse-lengths away from the leader, he made sure he wasn't fidgeting too much, he made sure his fur looked nice, even though his mother,Honeybee, tidied him up for his ceremony. Sweetkit turned his attention to the other's standing next to him, hoping to spot his companion, Hawkkit, smiling widely at the tom before looking back at his leader, excitement and joy radiated off of the cream colored tom as he awaited for his ceremony to begin. The young tom let his mind drift, blocking out all the sounds around him for a bit. The cream colored tom wasn't able to go join his clanmates as they battled against the other clans, it annoyed him to no end, it annoyed him that he could've helped save a few innocent cats, who were on his side. 'From now on, I will do what ever is in my power to make sure that all those who are innocent will survive!' he declared, his green orbs flashed with determination, he brought himself back to the present and looked back up at Grousestar, Loyalty,excitement, and joy wavered in the young cream colored toms eyes, nothing but excitement, adventure, and a hint of rebellion built up in the kit over the past moons as he awaited for this day to come, he couldn't wait to become a warrior like his father, he couldn't wait until he could go adventure out into the new territory, these thought's excited sweetkit, making him crave the freedom that apprentices had even more.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 28th, 2016 at 11:24 AM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 11:28 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Brightkit looked up at Grousestar, her green eyes widening when her leader began calling names. She heard her sisters, Creekkit's name being called, and breathed in sharply. Go on go on. One more name, then her heart took off when she heard hers. The calico breathed in sharply, waiting until the others had been called before finally stepping forward. She glanced around briefly, looking for her sister for a second. The two had gotten into a small argument and after that Brightkit hadnt been sure what had happened. She hoped it was over now, they could be friends again.

Turning her gaze back to her leader, excitement was clear in her eyes, paws working in the ground as she waited patiently, well patiently for an excited kit anyway. Her mind ran through the questions; Who would her mentor be? Would they be nice, would they let her hang out with her sister? Or would they push Brightkit to be the best, make her spend every day training? Shaking her head to clear the thoughts, she focused her attention on Grousestar. Im ready.

(They grow up so fast.)
(@Pathos;)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 28th, 2016 at 02:17 PM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Creekkit bounded from the nursery towards the Skyrock. Her green hues were glimmering with excitement and her pelt was smooth from a good grooming. She settled herself beside Brightkit, forgetting their quarrel from earlier and focusing now on what the future held. She wondered who her mentor would be and who Brightkit's mentor would be. The sisters were ready to be apprentices, that much had been known for a least half a moon now.
[Short]
@Lillyblossom

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 28th, 2016 at 12:32 PM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:37 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Rabbitpaw turned toward Grousestar, her eyes lit with interest as she joined the others the tom had called up. She shook her dappled pelt and sat, gazing up at him with a small smile. The she-cat had a feeling she knew what was happening but shot a glance at the others, wondering if they too knew what would soon be happening. My warrior name! Her thoughts were filled with new names but none of them sounded like they fit. The molly shook her head and returned her gaze back to her leader, shuffling her paws with excitement.
Old December 28th, 2016, 02:03 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Hawkkit suddenly heard his name being called from the Skyrock and his jaw dropped. Today's the day!, Hawkkit thought. He looked around for his mother but couldn't spot her. He felt slightly disappointed but he brushed it away, she was probably alreadys sitting down. Hawkkit looked back at his pelt and quickly gave himself a quick groom so he looked somewhat decent. With a big grin, Hawkkit scurried forward to join his fellow clanmates. His paws shuffled nervously on the ground as he looked up at Grousestar, an excited yet nervous smile on his muzzle.

@AbsurdJinx

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 28th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Heartpaw stepped forward along with the many other kit's and apprentices. It was very exciting for her. Willowwhisker, her mentor, sat as close as she could pride surging from her.
Heartpaw could only imagine what her parents would have thought of her now. They had both died in the battle and that meant she had to be independent without their help to guide her through hard times.

Clickity Clackity