Today 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2017, 06:48 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by strog13 View Post
"Well, maybe not but it's tragic... Rogues don't know who they're messing with." Wishtail sunk her claws into the ground.
"That rouge will will get next time it comes around thunderclan or any clan"Dustpaw said angrily.

Last edited by Darky; April 15th, 2017 at 06:48 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:51 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
"That rouge will will get next time it comes around thunderclan or any clan"Dustpaw said angrily.
"And we'll make sure of it!" Wishtail agreed
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:52 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedheart View Post
The loner decided to show up. She slid out of the bushes (she is nine moons old so she's not that old) and sat down next to Dustpaw and Wishtail. "Um, hi..." she meowed hoping they wouldn't attack.

(@strog13 @Dark)
"Hi?"Dustpaw said confused.
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:58 PM

Quote:
"Hi?"Dustpaw said confused.
Wishtail looked at the loner. "What are you doing here?"

( @Dark @Spottedheart )
Old April 15th, 2017, 07:46 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Wishtail looked at the loner. "What are you doing here?"

( @Dark @Spottedheart )
"I think this may be the wrong time, but I want to join a clan..." She went on. "My mother died when I was four moons old, and my father died before I was born, so I know how to hunt and fight already..." You notice a few nicks on her ear and a scar on her shoulder.

(@Dark @strog13)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:00 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
(SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP FORBIDDEN LOVE SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP)

Dewpaw shook her head. There was no way she was going into that islet, even if her brother was thick-headed enough to do it. She always knew Duskpaw one to make rash decisions... but to put his life in danger like this? This was a whole new level of stupidity.

Duskpaw fought his way through the islet, noticing the waves were beginning to rise. Due to the moon, the tides began rising, higher and higher, until they lapped faintly at the young tom's back. Only a few badger-lengths more... The whole time he was swimming, the weird fishy scent was growing stronger. Holding his breath as so not to inhale it, he kept steadily kicking out with his paws. He knew for a fact he was strong enough to make it, now that he had made it this far. I'm going to come back with a whole branch of strawberries! He thought to himself determinedly.
Just as he was about to thrash out, he felt sharp fangs close around his leg. For a second he thought that Snarlingpaw or Stammerpaw had turned on him and was attacking him, but he realized the amount of fangs he was feeling was much too many for it to be from a cats jaw. Just as he let out a panicked yowl, the teeth crunched into his hind leg, yanking him under the waves. His estranged yowl was cut off as salty water plunged down his throat, and he thrashed wildly, the water around him turning a horrible crimson shade as his blood sank into the water.

"No!" Screeched Dewpaw, throwing herself forward and shoving past Stammerpaw and Snarlingpaw. Without a moment's hesitation she flung herself into the islet, which was slowly turning a translucent russet. She screeched her brother's name as she fought her way forward. "Duskpaw! Duskpaw!"

The tom dove in, swimming faster than a boat (JK not really but faster than Dewpaw). He kicked Dewpaw back to shore, and sped after him. Creampaw dove in as well, quickly catching up to the speeding tom. She took a quick look underwater, and popped back up. "baby shark. A couple bites will drive it away. Watch for the mom, though." The cats dove underwater, biting and snapping with all their might. The sharko shook Duskpaw one last look, before letting him go. The two cats took hold of Duskpaw and dragged him onto the islet. "His leg's mauled very badly, he'll have to get it looked at by Hawke. He's got some scratches alongside his stomach, none of which are bleeding too badly." The tom yelled out, in a large, booming tone. "HAWKE! SHARK ATTACK!" Immediatly a dark brown tom ran out of the shadows, holding a sharp stone in his mouth. The tom looked warily around.
"Where the sharkos be, mates?" He dropped the stone and grinned in a lopsided way, before rushing over to Duskpaw. He made a tsk-tsk sound with his tongue, then dropped to his knees. "This little fluffbutt's going to need a mighty healing.... Get me le herbs, Owlpellet!"He nodded at the tom before looking at the cat again. "Creamfluff, go get Snarler and Stanley. Or whatever there names are. And bring this poor tom's sister along! We need moral support, now!"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles View Post

The tom dove in, swimming faster than a boat (JK not really but faster than Dewpaw). He kicked Dewpaw back to shore, and sped after him. Creampaw dove in as well, quickly catching up to the speeding tom. She took a quick look underwater, and popped back up. "baby shark. A couple bites will drive it away. Watch for the mom, though." The cats dove underwater, biting and snapping with all their might. The sharko shook Duskpaw one last look, before letting him go. The two cats took hold of Duskpaw and dragged him onto the islet. "His leg's mauled very badly, he'll have to get it looked at by Hawke. He's got some scratches alongside his stomach, none of which are bleeding too badly." The tom yelled out, in a large, booming tone. "HAWKE! SHARK ATTACK!" Immediatly a dark brown tom ran out of the shadows, holding a sharp stone in his mouth. The tom looked warily around.
"Where the sharkos be, mates?" He dropped the stone and grinned in a lopsided way, before rushing over to Duskpaw. He made a tsk-tsk sound with his tongue, then dropped to his knees. "This little fluffbutt's going to need a mighty healing.... Get me le herbs, Owlpellet!"He nodded at the tom before looking at the cat again. "Creamfluff, go get Snarler and Stanley. Or whatever there names are. And bring this poor tom's sister along! We need moral support, now!"
Duskpaw's vision went black as he thrashed and the cats gathered around him. Dewpaw, just ahead of the other apprentices, was rushing forward toward her brother when her blue eyes widened, until they reflected the full moon. She screeched, enduring the same fate her brother had, and went under the waves.

Duskpaw was still as he was dragged out of the water, to in pain to writhe in agony. He felt tears rising, but he didn't want to look weak. He knew, tomorrow he was to receive a beating from Darkzephyr, if not Swiftecho. Duskpaw knew just how cruel warriors could be. He just whimpered in response, feeling terribly weak. He wanted to say something, but he couldn't speak or even open his eyes. Where was Dewpaw? Who were the cats around him?

Just as Dewpaw went down in a pool of crimson, a she-cat's voice could be heard over the clamor of apprentices. "Dewpaw! Duskpaw!" She screeched, racing toward the islet, her eyes wide and her fur bushed. She was afraid all three of the Clans could hear her, but she didn't care. She saw the blood and ran faster, her paws flying over the earth. Swiftecho was right on Moonsong's heels, racing after their broken apprentices. "Oh my StarClan!" Moonsong said as she skidded up to the scene. She looked quickly to Swiftecho. "Stay here with Duskpaw and I'll get Dewpaw." Without letting him respond, she dove into the water, the other apprentice's already dragging her through the waves. She shoved the apprentice's away forcefully, grasping Dewpaw, her apprentice, in her jaws. She leapt backwards, dragging the she-cat of the water. Swiftecho was hovered worriedly over Duskpaw. He turned furiously to Snarlingpaw, Stammerpaw, Creampaw, and Hawke. "WHAT happened here?" He demanded, snarling.

Last edited by Aquarius; April 15th, 2017 at 08:08 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:26 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedheart View Post
"I think this may be the wrong time, but I want to join a clan..." She went on. "My mother died when I was four moons old, and my father died before I was born, so I know how to hunt and fight already..." You notice a few nicks on her ear and a scar on her shoulder.

(@Dark @strog13)
"We can ask the leader,Dustpaw stated
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:34 PM

Quote:
"We can ask the leader,Dustpaw stated
"I think that is the best idea..."

( @Dark @Spottedheart )
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:38 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
"I think that is the best idea..."

( @Dark @Spottedheart )
"Okay... Thank you. But what do i do in the meantime? To everyone else I'm a rogue intruder during a Gathering..."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Closed Thread