Default Re: November Gathering

Meadowleap does the usual come in and distants herself

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 8th, 2022, 07:05 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl stalked after Dawnstar and brushed past various ThunderClan cats without a word. She wasn't in the mood to socialize or find out any gossip, or even harass cats who weren't supposed to be there (though there didn't seem to be any). She really only came for appearances, too frustrated with the state of ShadowClan to truly enjoy the Gathering.

[Open]
Old November 8th, 2022, 07:16 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

You see, Galekit is an absolute stinker. He had decided to follow the warriors out of camp to the Gathering. He giggled as the russian blue followed the bigger cats to the Seastones. He didn't know if his Mama was there, or Big Cat Sparrow (who had no friends, unlike him), but he definitely knew another Clan was here. They STUNK!! Stinky stinky! And the cat who led them was HUGE!!! Even bigger than Big Cat Sparrow was! With very little sneakiness, the small tom decided to hide near some bushes, staying close just in case he needed to hide.

[ open (:< ]

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old November 8th, 2022, 07:19 PM
i am kenough

[ open ]

Ruepaw skips a long after his Clanmates, only loosely following. The pretty calico didn't seem all too interested in paying attention to the leaders or his older peers. His yellow eyes sweep the area surrounding the Seastones for any easy-ins. Easy pickings. He still had some energy to burn off.
Old November 8th, 2022, 07:20 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Roanpaw
Hot on his grandmother's tail was Roanpaw. Steadily growing larger with each passin moon it seemed he stalked into the clearing with the same expressionless face as last time. Green eyes were observant but gave nothing away as to what he was thinking. ThunderClan was already here, and briefly the brown and cream tom wondered if the apprentice he had interacted with last time was here. Not that it really mattered.

He was content to walk towards his normal spot when something... caught his eye. Turning to look, it appeared as though there was a kit. Odd. Padding quietly over to the furball, Roanpaw stopped just to the side of him. He said something, just staring down at the kit. Lifting one paw the larger brown and cream tom (with his claws just barely out) aimed to poke the kit directly in his side.

[ @maple. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old November 8th, 2022, 07:21 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Stormclaw perked as he smelled a kit a kit? no no this isn't right! the tom went over looking at the kit in the bush" what are you doing here!" the tom said quietly not wanting to alarm everyone" you should not be here!" he added quietly and softly
@Maple

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 8th, 2022, 07:32 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Cinderpaw did not know why she came to the gathering.

Probably to rub her current status (alive, not dead!) in the faces of some sorry guppies and weasels. If she couldn't get anything else out of her new lease at life, at least she could have some satisfaction in knowing her enemies were not rid of her. The scarred tabby trailed the rest of her clan onto the Seastones, the cold chilling her paws for the first time in moons.

Her eyes surveyed the plain of rock lazily, watching as her clanmates dispersed. Ugh, it smelled like Shadowclan and only like Shadowclan -- the other clans must not have arrived yet. Which was good, since she figured she needed a few more moments to gather her courage before facing the clan who had led her directly to her death.

Most of her clanmates were already conversing with eachother, or with the weasels. How they could carry on a friendly conversation with those monsters, Cinderpaw didn't know - nor did she care to. She wasn't about to see the side of kit killers. Ever.

Her eyes met a small commotion nearby a bush. A weasel apprentice, and a Thunderclan warrior, and the weasel was poking at...

She could feel her heart drop to her stomach as she forced her fur to lay flat. It took everything within her to not rip the tom poking at Galekit's side apart - and not rip Stormclaw apart too for doing just about nothing. She rushed over, pawsteps urgent, before giving an intense look into Roanpaw's eyes. What was left of her tail lashed wildly to show she wasn't happy.

She wouldn't be able to live with herself if another one of them hurt a kit. "Away." She ordered Roanpaw, standing over Galekit. She hoped he would listen - if she had to use claws, she knew that would be a one way ticket out of the clans. Thunderclan had certainly proved their prioritization of gathering disrupters in the past.

[ @maple. @birdie @~SilverShine~ ]

Last edited by littlelove; November 8th, 2022 at 07:33 PM.
Old November 8th, 2022, 07:46 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Galekit was NOT expecting a stinky cat to come and poke his side! Ugh! Ruining his fun! He glared up at the cat and stuck out his tongue. "Go 'way, STINKY!! This is MY spot!!!" He was young, and has no volume control so he was loud. He looked at another cat, THIS ONE HE KNEW!!! BUT HE WAS TEYING TO TELL GALEKIT WHAT TO DO??!! He stuck his tongue out again, this time blowing raspberries at him.

"YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!" He chirped. He was going to stand and get scary, but Cinderpaw came!!! He smiled up at the big cat and looked at the other two cats with a mischievous giggle. "Hehehe!!! Now you guys CAN'T take me away!!"

{ @birdie @~SilverShine~ @littlelove }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old November 8th, 2022, 07:56 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Honeykit
She/Her

Honeykit, of course, being the special one of her litter, just had to follow Galekit as he snuck out of the nursery and into the crowd of cats leaving camp. Hey! He wasn't going anywhere without her! What if he needed help being perfect??? Then who would he turn to, if she herself was not there?

Stumbling after her brother on her stubby (elegant, you mean) little legs, Honeykit arrived at Seastones with her snout pointed pridefully in the air. This turned out to be a mistake, as a bombard of scents wafted her way. 'EWWWWWWW!!!' Wrinkling her pretty pink nose with distaste, Honeykit made a beeline for where she could see Galekit among the crowd, weaving between the legs of gathered cats.

"Galey!" She squealed happily upon reaching his side. "I'm here to save you from-- AAAAAHHH HELP ME THERE'S A BIG KITTY!" Honeykit yelped as she attempted to bury herself into Galekit's side, and then suddenly clamped down on her jaw, beautiful olive eyes widening with mild horror. Oh no! She had meant to be sneaky, not scream her head off!

Dappled fur puffed up with fear at seeing that there were now two more cats, plus the very big yucky smelling scary one, Honeykit barely heard what Cinderpaw had to say.

Only when Galekit spoke did Honeykit snap out of her trance, swinging her head in her brother's direction. All fear fell away as a singleminded thought lit in her mind. "Galey, we don't say words like stinky out loud." She chided, and then shrank back once more with a whimper as if just remembering their company.

[ @maple. - Galekit / @~SilverShine~ - Stormclaw / @birdie - Roanpaw / @littlelove - Cinderpaw ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old November 8th, 2022, 08:00 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Roanpaw
Hmm. A squawky little thing, wasn't he. Roanpaw simply stared down at him, saying nothing still. He was acutely aware of another ThunderClan warrior having approached, followed by another. Their words fell on deaf ears as he tilted his head to observe the funny little kit. "Hiding spot," he said, monotone, "no good." It really wasn't. He ought to have a better one if he truly expected no one to bother him.

Finally he looked up at the cat who now stood over the kit. Bigger than him, scary, angry.... and Roanpaw just stared. His green eyes blinked once, unphased by her clear order. For a moment he was silent and then; "...Away." Spoken again with no tone, just a repeat of what she had said. But he didn't move away, instead letting his gaze flicker to the kit once more. He continued to stare, something... dark flickering in his eyes. A flame of sorts. Hmm...

"Away." His green eyes bore down into the kit - who was now joined by another, how interesting - and his claws still remained a little ways out as they were set back on the ground. He made no move to leave the situation, instead continuing to watch the kit unblinking.

[ @littlelove @maple. @~SilverShine~ @Kat ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; November 8th, 2022 at 08:03 PM.
Closed Thread