Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2023, 02:08 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post

Yes! Her trick had worked! The tom fell to the ground at the swipe of her paw, and she readied herself to leap into him. Before she could, the tom lashed out with his hind legs towards her face.
StarClan, no!
If he struck her face, it could reopen the many scars across her eye and possibly kill her from blood loss. She ducked, narrowly saving her face from his claws, but allowing her ear to be torn instead. Blood trickled down her face and her ear stung, but she’d endured much worse pain before. This was nothing compared to losing her eye. She crouched again, about to leap on top of him when he surged up and barreled towards her. Quickly she changed direction and darted to the side, but the tom was quick. He didn’t land on top of her, but he had caused her to trip and fall besides him. From the ground, she growled at him. “You must be really dumb. Did you think I wouldn’t attack after your ‘compliment’?” Stupid. Was he mousebrained?
"Of course I knew you'd attack me," he said angrily, "I just didn't think you'd try and kill." With that last bit, the tom took his claws and attempted to slash at the molly's face. Trying very much to leave a mark. After that he leaped toward her and with wide open arms.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; June 27th, 2023 at 02:10 PM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 02:10 PM
ringfinger

If anybody asked, Sagepaw had just tripped on the way to Sunkissed Creek, making him fall behind. No, he hadn't been cowering somewhere. Nope. Just tripped. That's all. No other reason. Yup. Definitely not because he panicked over the thought of getting into a fight. Sagepaw was a very good apprentice. He didn't get scared over the thought of fighting someone with his claws. Not at all.

And tripping made him hesitant to throw himself at these ThunderClan cats. Yeah. Because he tripped. So, Sagepaw stood, eyes wide, watching the battle go down. Times like these were when he wished desperately for someone by his side. And he prayed to StarClan, almost begged, for everyone he ever cared to smile at to turn out okay. He'd pray for himself, too, if he could've kept his brain cells gathered together, but the sight of cats fighting had scrambled his brains.

Oh, look, there's Lilypaw! [ @Loveless.Fawn ] Wait...wait, no no no no. If she was here, she could get hurt. Sagepaw winced as he looked, no, he stared at her. He wanted her to be okay. He also wanted to go over to her and press against her side, anything to feel comfort from a familiar face, but he was frozen to his spot. Why did he come here? He really wished he hadn't. He wasn't that great at this kind of thing, no matter what his mentors taught him. Or what Larkfire taught him. He understood the theory, could never implement the practice.

[open to any who wanna catch this dummy unawares ]
Old June 27th, 2023, 02:18 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
"Of course I knew you'd attack me," he said angrily, "I just didn't think you'd try and kill." With that last bit, the tom took his claws and attempted to slash at the molly's face. Trying very much to leave a mark. After that he leaped toward her and with wide open arms.

“I do not kill! I am a warrior, I only kill when necessary. But I will not hesitate to scar you for the rest of your days!” Tansywing hissed at the ShadowClan tom, fur still bristling with anger. He slashed at her face and she managed to twist her head to the side. His claws still raked her cheek and sent blood flying, but he’d missed her scared side.
Great. More scars. Just what I need.
This time, when he lunged again, she rolled to the side, sprang back onto her paws, and lashed out at his flank with both paws, claw extended. Her wounds sent sharp burst of pain through her body, but she blocked it out. She had to focus.

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 27th, 2023 at 02:19 PM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 02:44 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:

“I do not kill! I am a warrior, I only kill when necessary. But I will not hesitate to scar you for the rest of your days!” Tansywing hissed at the ShadowClan tom, fur still bristling with anger. He slashed at her face and she managed to twist her head to the side. His claws still raked her cheek and sent blood flying, but he’d missed her scared side.
Great. More scars. Just what I need.
This time, when he lunged again, she rolled to the side, sprang back onto her paws, and lashed out at his flank with both paws, claw extended. Her wounds sent sharp burst of pain through her body, but she blocked it out. She had to focus.
Shadefrost hissed in pain as claws cut into his flank. He really wasn't in his groove today, which was funny because he was really looking forward to this. For the first time in this fight, Shade took his weaponized tail and jabbed it towards the Thunderclanners face, before whirling around and kicking dirt in her face. That was it. No more Mr. Nice Kitty. From now on Shadedrost would be taking an extremely aggressive approach to this battle. Quickly before she could recover, he began slashing one claw after another, trying to draw blood from wherever he could.

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Old June 27th, 2023, 02:48 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Woollyfeather ducked just before Sparrowfur could sink her claws into her, rolling beneath the angry ThunderClanner and kicking towards her stomach, claws extended and pushing all her might into it.
Just as quickly, she rolled back onto her paws and whirled to face her enemy. She launched herself, shoulder aiming to slam full force into the warrior. If she was lucky, the combined onslaught would knock the warrior flat.
sparrowfur met the other cat, pushing back with as much force as she could. though eventually she fell onto her back. she sunk her claws into woollyfeathers pelt and hissed in the she-cats face.
"try all you like, but this is our territory" she spat, still wrestling with the older warrior.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old June 27th, 2023, 02:50 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

:*:Vulture'fang:*:

Oh boy... This was a mess.
Shadowclan barely had time to arrive when, surprise, surprise, Thunderclan rolled up out of nowhere. Everyone seemed to expect this turn of events though, and it was only a matter of time before folks were ripping out each others throats. Vulture'fang stood at the fray of the brawling cats, ruined features tied into a deadpanned expression. Don't get him wrong, fighting was hella fun.... But when it interrupted something that was far more important, such as sleep, the fun was quickly sapped away. He had spent a good many years beating the snot out of anyone who crossed his path, and the prospect still brought him thrill. But it was hard to find excitement when he could've been tucked away in his nest. What a damn shame.

Letting his attention wander across the every growing blood bath, the burly tom decided to let his opponent come to him. He wasn't in the pickiest of moods, so letting fate decide who he would curb stomp seemed reasonable. Intentions in mind, he stood idle.
It wouldn't be long before some over eager punk would come looking' for trouble. And he would be prepared to match whatever they threw at him.

// @dino. \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old June 27th, 2023, 02:55 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost hissed in pain as claws cut into his flank. He really wasn't in his groove today, which was funny because he was really looking forward to this. For the first time in this fight, Shade took his weaponized tail and jabbed it towards the Thunderclanners face, before whirling around and kicking dirt in her face. That was it. No more Mr. Nice Kitty. From now on Shadedrost would be taking an extremely aggressive approach to this battle. Quickly before she could recover, he began slashing one claw after another, trying to draw blood from wherever he could.

Foxdung!
Tansywing had managed to dodge his tail, but before she could launch an attack of her own, the black ShadowClanner kicked up plumes of dust in her face. She couldn’t see- her one eye was watering from the dust and her lungs were heaving heavy coughs. She felt him batter her with forceful blows from every side; her flank, her leg, her shoulder- she had to stop this before she got too injured. Her eye was staring to recover, so when he slashed out at her again, she shot her head up and tried to grab his paw and yank it backwards, hopefully breaking/dislocating it; if not, she hoped to at least do some damage.

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 27th, 2023 at 02:57 PM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 03:35 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:

Foxdung!
Tansywing had managed to dodge his tail, but before she could launch an attack of her own, the black ShadowClanner kicked up plumes of dust in her face. She couldn’t see- her one eye was watering from the dust and her lungs were heaving heavy coughs. She felt him batter her with forceful blows from every side; her flank, her leg, her shoulder- she had to stop this before she got too injured. Her eye was staring to recover, so when he slashed out at her again, she shot her head up and tried to grab his paw and yank it backwards, hopefully breaking/dislocating it; if not, she hoped to at least do some damage.
Shadefrost was taken aback by the sudden pain in his shoulder, screaming after a moment of shock. What in the seven rings of hell did this cat even do him. He could tell at a quick glance that it wasn't anything extreme, thankfully, but it hurt all the same. He wouldn't be walking on it right for a few hours at most, but currently that was of none of his concern. "Okay, screw however cute you may be, spat the warrior furiously, "I'm going to murder you!" Using the arm that wasn't in pain, Shadefrost quickly took a crouching battle stance. The best thing for him would be to fight defensively, and hopefully he'd be able to find an opening in the Molly's attack.

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Old June 27th, 2023, 03:45 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

v-Crackle'paw-v

Catching empty air, Crackle'paw wheeled around to meet the smaller apprentice. The useless lump of fur was trying to be difficult, but it was all in vain! Or... So he thought... The off-white tom had turned towards the other cat only to be met with a flying pair of claws. The talons grazed his cheek, leaving bright crimson stripes in their wake. The sting momentarily held his attention as he realized the the pest had actually landed a hit. Well lucky him, he would just repay it back tenfold.

Peeling back his lips into a cruel smile, he stood to his full height. Another raspy scoff wheezed out from his clenched teeth. " Is that all you got? It was foolish of me to think something as pathetic as you would put a better fight." While he had spoken these words, another attempt at offense had sprung into mind. Not only was this chicken-heart younger and smaller, but he was also a lot uglier. The pest was missing the entirety of one of his eyes... And it was quite clear he had seen better days. Wanting to use this cats partial blindness to his advantage, Crackle'paw reared up on his hind legs and furiously swiped in all directions at his opponent. Whether these hits landed or not, it didn't matter... These were mere distractions from his actual plan.

{Power playing given permission by xavier.}

Pulling one of his unsheathed paws away from the onslaught, he struck a hefty blow at the Shadow Lurkers blindside. Making sure he had put enough power to knock the other tom to the dust, he cackled triumphantly. Wasting no time he dove forward in hopes of catching him in a tackle.

// @xavier. \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old June 27th, 2023, 03:51 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]

-----

It wasn't long at all before ThunderClan presented themselves. They showed up like they knew it was happening, how strange. . . Perhaps there was a spy among them? This was something to address to Dawnstar later, if she hadn't already picked it up.

A messy furred brown cat caught his attention, the she-cat was launching herself right at him. Typical. Unplanned and uncoordinated on her part. With quick reflexes, the tom reared up with his legs outstretched, prepared to catch the she-cat in a tumbling clash of claws and teeth. On the impact, they would tumble backwards and Hawkbite would try to get as many teeth and claws into her shoulders and legs as possible.

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

As they tumbled backwards, Gentledoe felt claws and teeth raking at her shoulders. Okay, yeah, she maybe should've thought about this better. But it wasn't like she fought very often, okay? Regardless, she hissed, attempting to ignore the pain from her newfound claw marks to instead focus on getting in some hits of her own. Swinging her paws out, maneuvering her body weight to attempt to pin the ShadowClanner down and rake her claws across his chest and legs. Hopefully, she managed to do so, she could leave a nasty scar or two for this ShadowClan cat to remember her by.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread