Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by poppy
Today 03:47 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by ZenoOfDreams
Today 03:46 PM
Death Announcement?
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 03:40 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by constellation
Today 03:37 PM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by ellie
Today 03:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2024, 12:57 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Raid Healing

header created by @/ramen <3

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 1, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.
´´Looking like I know what to do with it.´´

____

Birchbranch nodded. ´´One or two may be okay.´´

´´I don´t look any better than you,´´ The warrior grunted, eyes narrowing at the grievous wounds on Birdsnow´s pelt as she gestured to them with her muzzle. ´´Don´t forget to either treat your own wounds or have them treated by Cobwebpaw or Minkpaw. The Clan doesn´t need you dying of infection.´´

Birchbranch wasn´t the cat who should be talking about wounds, necessarily, but there was truth in her words. She just hoped Birdsnow didn´t take it the wrong way.

´´I guess Bumblestar had been gunning for Larkstar, which makes us vulnerable as she now knows Larkstar isn´t here,´´ The she-cat mewed, looking up at Birdsnow. She tilted her head.

´´What do you plan on doing about it? I won´t be surprised if Bumblestar tries again, especially since she lost this time.´´

Birchbranch washed a paw, pausing to speak as a low growl rumbled in her throat. ´´It shouldn´t have mattered whether it was her kit that was hurt or whether it was one of her warriors. RiverClan would have either drove ´em out or killed ´em all, anyway.´´

The blood on Birchbranch´s paws wasn´t her own. Instead, it was the ThunderClan medicine cat´s - Drizzlecloud´s - blood.

The RiverClanner turned back to her leader. ´´As long as I have your permission, Birdsnow, the next time I see any ThunderClan cats - no matter when or where, unless it is the Gathering - I am going to rip open their throats, skin their pelts for you to hang in your den, and feed their flesh to the foxes that keep invading our territory.´´

Birchbranch turned to where Frostpetal had entered the den, and her gaze softened.

´´Frostpetal,´´ She murmured. Birchbranch had been the cat to save Frostpetal and fend Feathernose off - the main reason Feathernose had even fled the battlefield. ´´I should have gotten to you sooner. I´m sorry. I´m so, so sorry.´´

If Frostpetal died, Birchbranch would feel as if it had been her fault.

The RiverClan warrior slowly got up - wincing as she did - and slowly limped over to the gray molly´s nest, laying down and curling herself around her Clanmate whilst sharing a sorrowful glance with Birdsnow.

´´Birdsnow, I know that you´re thinking it was Bumblestar,´´ Birchbranch muttered quietly. ´´Sure, Bumblestar may have led the invasion, but Feathernose was the cat to cause Frostpetal so much damage. I´d know.´´

The warrior´s white tail began to lash. ´´If Frostpetal dies, Feathernose is mine.´´ Birchbranch hissed aggressively, then forced her fur flat. She had to stay calm. For Frostpetal.

[ @poppy // @RavensDove ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; March 3rd, 2024 at 01:35 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 03:01 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Raid Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Looking up from the meager pile of herbs, Birdsnow’s eyes narrowed in brief concern as Birchbranch slipped into the den, watching as the warrior sat in a nest, her legs looking rather weak. ”Birchbranch.” The leader murmured softly, taking a small pawful of herbs as she approached the downed she-cat. ”You look good.” A joke. (bird was so funny) She figured since she was basically slowly bleeding out she could crack jokes about other cat’s wounds.

Taking a few marigold petals and leaves, she briskly chewed them up into a poultice. Definitely not perfect but it would have to do. ”Hold still.” She mumbled, feeling a bit weird about putting plant-y spit on someone but oh well. Slathering it on the throat would and then the head wound first, lightly putting it on the shoulder wound and putting what little she had left on the most infection-prone scratches. Then, she snugly applied cobwebs to make sure that the bleeding stopped and the marigold poultice would stay on.

”You want a poppy seed or two for the pain, or are you okay?” She asked, eyeing the few poppy seeds they had. She wouldn’t take any for the pain unless it got too unbearable.

[ -1 cobwebs and -1 marigold]

Birdsnow turned her attention to Treepaw, eyes flicking down to the poor kid’s shoulder. Yikes. ”Hey kiddo. That’s a pretty nasty one, ‘bet that stings. ” She purred softly, grabbing the few herbs she actually knew. ”Lay down over here and I’ll take care of ‘ya.” Once he had laid down, she chewed up some marigold, mouth bitter from all the starsdamned poultices, spreading it as evenly as she could on the wound. Okay. Slightly less terrible looking than her last one.

Finishing up with some cobwebs, she wrapped it rather tightly around the wound to stop the bleeding. ”You want some poppy seeds for the pain?”

[ -.5 cobwebs & .5 marigold ]

She was going to murder Bumblestar.

Birdsnow hurried to Frostpetal’s side, attempting to offer the warrior her shoulder and help her to the nearest vacant nest. ”You’ll be alright, ‘kay? I gotcha.” Grabbing a poppy seed she placed it in front of the warrior’s mouth, reaching for the marigolds and cobwebs. ”Hold still.” Chewing up a quick poultice, she applied it thickly onto the neck wound, paws steady- to her surprise. ”Just focus on breathing, can you do that for me?” Panicking would help much.

Reaching for the cobwebs she tried to hold them firmly on the neck wound, not enough to choke but enough to hopefully stop the bleeding if it wasn’t too late.

”I see that.” Came the weary response as the ragdoll leader took her favorite duo- cobweb and marigold. ”Thanks for helping me out early.” She wasn’t sure if they did it on purpose, they didn’t seem to feel any familial pull to her and they had never really talked so it was probably just pure bloodlust. But she felt the need to thank fang just in case.

Gesturing for him to sit down, she chewed up the poultice, inwardly grimacing at the bloody face of the younger cat, but she was sure to not show it. ”This’ll probably sting.” She warned, spreading the poultice on her paw pad and then reaching forward to hopefully very gingerly spread it onto Mumble’s eye- or, where their former eyes was
Treepaw winced as the stinging poultice touched his wounds, ``Yeah, poppy seeds would be nice``

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old March 3rd, 2024, 06:46 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

( @Dust - cherryswirl @Dark - fishfreckle )

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

jayfrost was fine for now, she trusted mistypaw to look after him, she had to admit she was mildly surprised mistypaw seemed to care this much after what garlicfeather had said about jayfrost, but perhaps there was something she didnt know about. most likely actually. she didnt know either of them very well.
now free again she circled the cats currently in the den, eyeing firetail again before returning to see if she was needed anywhere when a broken 'help' attracted her attention. cherryswirl pulling a unconcious fishfreckle into the den before promptly collapsing onto the ground. fishfreckle didnt look outwardly hurt so she hurried to help cherryswirl before looking at fishfreckle. "its okay, im going to look after you first, dont fight it i wont change my mind. can you stay still for me for a moment?" she mewed, very grateful that sweetsong had provided her with moss, cobwebs and poppy seeds so she didnt have to rush to the herb storage. "this will hurt for a moment" she warned quickly before pressing the moss to cherryswirls heavily bleeding shoulder wound, another glance at fishfreckle, she still couldnt spot any wounds but his unconscious state made her skittish. "chew this and swallow, i'll be right back" she informed cherryswirl, holding out a poppy seed to her, before darting off in the direction of the herb storage, grabbing half of a mys- horsetail and hurrying back. the mollys shoulder was still bleeding relatively heavily, though the pressure she had applied with the moss seemed to have helped a bit, and the moss picked up the tiny bits of dirt from the wound. strong grassy flavour filling her mouth she chewed up the horsetail while continuing to press the moss to the wound, "this might feel a bit weird for a moment" she warned again before carefully applying most of the horsetail to the wound before grabbing the cobwebs and wrapping it so the herb would stay in place. minkpaw found the shoulder to be a rather awkward place to wrap so it took a bit more cobwebs than she wouldve liked to secure everything. satisfied with her work she turned to her face, carefully soaking up some blood with the moss before dapping the rest of the horsetail on. "you go rest up, i'll see after fishfreckle" the grey molly instructed before turning to fishfreckle. "uh you there?" she asked awkwardly, nudging him with her paw.

(i hope this makes sense im very confused rn)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; March 3rd, 2024 at 06:46 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:35 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

She was going to murder Bumblestar.

Birdsnow hurried to Frostpetal’s side, attempting to offer the warrior her shoulder and help her to the nearest vacant nest. ”You’ll be alright, ‘kay? I gotcha.” Grabbing a poppy seed she placed it in front of the warrior’s mouth, reaching for the marigolds and cobwebs. ”Hold still.” Chewing up a quick poultice, she applied it thickly onto the neck wound, paws steady- to her surprise. ”Just focus on breathing, can you do that for me?” Panicking would help much.

Reaching for the cobwebs she tried to hold them firmly on the neck wound, not enough to choke but enough to hopefully stop the bleeding if it wasn’t too late.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 1, Lyrebirds Lullaby

____

Birchbranch nodded. ´´One or two may be okay.´´

´´I don´t look any better than you,´´ The warrior grunted, eyes narrowing at the grievous wounds on Birdsnow´s pelt as she gestured to them with her muzzle. ´´Don´t forget to either treat your own wounds or have them treated by Cobwebpaw or Minkpaw. The Clan doesn´t need you dying of infection.´´

Birchbranch wasn´t the cat who should be talking about wounds, necessarily, but there was truth in her words. She just hoped Birdsnow didn´t take it the wrong way.

´´I guess Bumblestar had been gunning for Larkstar, which makes us vulnerable as she now knows Larkstar isn´t here,´´ The she-cat mewed, looking up at Birdsnow. She tilted her head.

´´What do you plan on doing about it? I won´t be surprised if Bumblestar tries again, especially since she lost this time.´´

Birchbranch washed a paw, pausing to speak as a low growl rumbled in her throat. ´´It shouldn´t have mattered whether it was her kit that was hurt or whether it was one of her warriors. RiverClan would have either drove ´em out or killed ´em all, anyway.´´

The blood on Birchbranch´s paws wasn´t her own. Instead, it was the ThunderClan medicine cat´s - Drizzlecloud´s - blood.

The RiverClanner turned back to her leader. ´´As long as I have your permission, Birdsnow, the next time I see any ThunderClan cats - no matter when or where, unless it is the Gathering - I am going to rip open their throats, skin their pelts for you to hang in your den, and feed their flesh to the foxes that keep invading our territory.´´

Birchbranch turned to where Frostpetal had entered the den, and her gaze softened.

´´Frostpetal,´´ She murmured. Birchbranch had been the cat to save Frostpetal and fend Feathernose off - the main reason Feathernose had even fled the battlefield. ´´I should have gotten to you sooner. I´m sorry. I´m so, so sorry.´´

If Frostpetal died, Birchbranch would feel as if it had been her fault.

The RiverClan warrior slowly got up - wincing as she did - and slowly limped over to the gray molly´s nest, laying down and curling herself around her Clanmate whilst sharing a sorrowful glance with Birdsnow.

´´Birdsnow, I know that you´re thinking it was Bumblestar,´´ Birchbranch muttered quietly. ´´Sure, Bumblestar may have led the invasion, but Feathernose was the cat to cause Frostpetal so much damage. I´d know.´´

The warrior´s white tail began to lash. ´´If Frostpetal dies, Feathernose is mine.´´ Birchbranch hissed aggressively, then forced her fur flat. She had to stay calm. For Frostpetal.

[ @poppy // @RavensDove ]

Frostpetal leaned on Birdsnow's shoulder, wincing. Birchbranch had entered the den, Frostpetal's eyes softened seeing her injured clanmate. "Birchbranch... I'm sorry I let you get hurt... I should have fought harder. Birdsnow... I'm a terrible warrior... Don't waste your efforts on me..." The grey tabby sighed, her breath shaking. "Save your resources for the apprentices... and the others who really need help..." She groaned weakly, her blue eyes dulling and becoming glassy before collapsing to the ground, her body stiff and unmoving, never to fight another battle.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:44 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Raid Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensDove View Post

Frostpetal leaned on Birdsnow's shoulder, wincing. Birchbranch had entered the den, Frostpetal's eyes softened seeing her injured clanmate. "Birchbranch... I'm sorry I let you get hurt... I should have fought harder. Birdsnow... I'm a terrible warrior... Don't waste your efforts on me..." The grey tabby sighed, her breath shaking. "Save your resources for the apprentices... and the others who really need help..." She groaned weakly, her blue eyes dulling and becoming glassy before collapsing to the ground, her body stiff and unmoving, never to fight another battle.

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 2, Lyrebirds Lullaby

____

No. No. This couldn´t be happening. Frostpetal wasn´t dead. She wasn´t.

´´Frostpetal?´´ Birchbranch mewed, shaking the gray tabby gently with a strong forepaw. No response.

´´Frostpetal, I swear by StarClan. Tell me that this is all a sick joke.´´ After getting no response from the limp she-cat, Birchbranch pressed a paw to to the dead warrior´s throat to feel for a pulse. Nothing.

Amber eyes widening with horror, the RiverClanner turned to Birdsnow.

´´She´s dead.´´

A low growl rumbled in her throat. Birchbranch had let Feathernose get off easy. She hadn´t thought that Frostpetal would die.

This time, however, Birchbranch wasn´t letting Feathernose off the hook. She was going to have that ThunderClan rat´s throat at her claws.

Getting to her paws, the she-cat hunched her shoulders and slipped outside of the medicine den, heading for the camp entrance.

As she slunk through the reed wall, Birchbranch quickened her pace and raced for Smallpines, RiverClan´s border with ThunderClan.

[ @poppy - feel free to have birdsnow follow and try to stop birchbranch, but birchbranch likely won´t listen. /gen ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; March 4th, 2024 at 12:35 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 11:58 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 26 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 • Rapid Recovery ]
Sharp teasing words from Cobs had Dusklion looking up with a lighthearted eye-roll. "I don't need a stick, I just need it wrapped," she huffed, looking between Cobs and the other cats in the den. As much as she was grateful for the help, she just needed something to wrap against her shoulder so that it would stop throbbing. As much as she was trying to keep up the cheerful demeanor, she could feel her patience wearing thin. So far all that had been done to her wounds was moss being pressed against them - no chewed up herbs, no cobwebs, nothing.

"...Thanks, Cobs." Dusklion, through the pain in her shoulder as it settled into a dull ache, forced her maw to turn into a smile. The lick on her cheek was unexpected but the dark tabby just let out a grunt and glanced down at her shoulder. It was impossible to flex the muscles on that foreleg right now, and the fear of it affecting her ability to walk, to run and hunt and fight, was weighing heavily on her.

Not to mention her head was starting to spin again as the black dots crusaded around her vision and made her stomach roll with nausea. Distracting herself by focusing on Eaglekit's question, Dusk chuckled breathlessly. "Quite a few. Blinded one of 'em, sent a couple others packin'. There was one - the gray-pelted rat that attacked Birds from behind - gave him some wounds to think about. Now, they're all rats just the same, don't get me wrong, but that one had some spark to him." Reliving her battle with Wolfpaw, whom Dusk assumed must be a warrior, left her itching for the next time she would get to use her claws.

[ @finley.exe @Micanomancy ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 4th, 2024, 04:22 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @tally , @Eden , @Micanomancy , @Tiabirb WAA im so sorry this is so late

[ 116 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: tags for healing post. its bloody lmao
' great starclan, you look awful. ' cobwebpaw murmured before she could stop herself, looking at springpaw pitifully. ' sorry. that was mean. but goodness, are you okay? what happened? ' her purr sounded in the den, and her ear flicked affectionately.

' let's get you treated up, okay? ' cobwebpaw retrieved some moss and poppy seeds from sweetsong, purring gratefully, and returned to springpaw. ' i'll be honest. this is going to hurt like hell. ' she pressed the moss to springpaw's bleeding eye and ear, aiming to soak up the blood and stop it from getting worse. paw swathed in cobweb, she stuck the moss on and wrapped it in the cobweb, hoping it would stay.

' now, let's take care of that pain. this won't heal it fully, you'll still be in pain, but it'll dull it enough for healing. ' extracting some poppy seeds, cobwebpaw pushed them towards springpaw. ' chew and swallow on these. i'll be back to check on you in a minute. ' with that, she skittered over back to dusklion and eaglekit, grinning at the kit and giving her a purr hello.

' didn't i tell you not to move? ' cobwebpaw teased, taking the moss from dusk and replacing it with a new swathe of clean moss. ' sit back down. from what i can tell, the worst injuries are on your shoulders, neck, and belly. i'm going to put some chewed-up horsetail in them, then wrap them with moss again. eaglekit, would you mind chewing the horsetail up? sweetsong will give it to you. '

' sweetsong, ' cobwebpaw called, ' do we have any chervil? i'm sending eaglekit over for some of that and some horsetail, if we have it. ' she turned back to dusklion. ' now for your shoulder. hate to ask again, but when you go over, eagle, could you grab a stick and some more cobwebs, please? you can make multiple trips. ' surveying dusk's injuries, she licked at the warrior's cheek comfortingly. ' it's gonna be okay. '

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post
Dusklion
She/her | 26 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 • Rapid Recovery ]
Sharp teasing words from Cobs had Dusklion looking up with a lighthearted eye-roll. "I don't need a stick, I just need it wrapped," she huffed, looking between Cobs and the other cats in the den. As much as she was grateful for the help, she just needed something to wrap against her shoulder so that it would stop throbbing. As much as she was trying to keep up the cheerful demeanor, she could feel her patience wearing thin. So far all that had been done to her wounds was moss being pressed against them - no chewed up herbs, no cobwebs, nothing.

"...Thanks, Cobs." Dusklion, through the pain in her shoulder as it settled into a dull ache, forced her maw to turn into a smile. The lick on her cheek was unexpected but the dark tabby just let out a grunt and glanced down at her shoulder. It was impossible to flex the muscles on that foreleg right now, and the fear of it affecting her ability to walk, to run and hunt and fight, was weighing heavily on her.

Not to mention her head was starting to spin again as the black dots crusaded around her vision and made her stomach roll with nausea. Distracting herself by focusing on Eaglekit's question, Dusk chuckled breathlessly. "Quite a few. Blinded one of 'em, sent a couple others packin'. There was one - the gray-pelted rat that attacked Birds from behind - gave him some wounds to think about. Now, they're all rats just the same, don't get me wrong, but that one had some spark to him." Reliving her battle with Wolfpaw, whom Dusk assumed must be a warrior, left her itching for the next time she would get to use her claws.

Eaglekit
RiverClan
she/her | 5 moons
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Plot Armor, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Sweetsong - @Tiabirb ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglekit nodded to Cobwebpaw as orders were given, and the large kit popped over to Sweetsong and collected some chervil and horsetail. She eyed the sticks laid out and the cobwebs spread carefully among leaves so they wouldn't get dirt on them, and decided that a second trip was best. Carrying over the herbs, she dropped them at Cobwebpaw's paws. "I gotcha two of each, I didn' want ta take too much." Then, she crossed over again to grab sticks and cobwebs, the sounds of wounded cats groaning and muttering amongst each other purely background noise compared to the pounding of her heart. She could do this. She was helping. She wasn't in the way.

Returning with two sticks and two cobwebs, Eaglekit began chewing up the horsetail, grimacing at the taste. Eugh. She grinned down at Dusklion as the warrior began telling her about her conquests, chuckling at her calling the ThunderClan cat a rat. "You shou take 'im down at the ga-tering." She meowed around a mouthful of awful stuff, then cast Cobwebpaw a pleading look as if to say "please tell me what to do with this so I don't accidentally swallow it."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 4th, 2024 at 05:47 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 12:52 PM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @tally , @Micanomancy

[ 121 posts ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw blinked at the warrior, sensing anger. ' right. sorry, dusklion- this is going to hurt. keep talking to eaglekit, it'll help distract from the pain. ' with that, she removed the moss on the larger warrior's shoulder, neck, and belly injuries, then took the horsetail from eaglekit. she then pressed the concoction into the larger wounds.

' sorry sorry sorry- ' she meowed. if she had done it right, dusklion's larger injuries wouldn't get infected. ' now for your shoulder. this'll help with the nausea. chew for a while.. and swallow. i hope. ' padding over to eaglekit, she gave the cat a lick on the head before removing the rest of the herbs from her mouth so she wouldn't swallow them.

cobwebpaw then turned to dusklion's foreleg, grimacing at the sight. ' damn. ' she couldn't contain the whispered swear, but then shook the fear off. ' the stick is needed. your left shoulder is sprained, and it needs to stay in the position it's in for it to heal. ' she was done taking crap from the cats she was literally saving the lives of. well, if you could call it that.

' i'm gonna wrap up your right shoulder and your back paw with cobwebs. it.. looks like you're missing toes. great starclan, dusk, what did you get yourself into? ' cobwebpaw purred with a soft laugh, dipping her head to the warrior as she worked.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old March 9th, 2024, 02:06 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

Blue eyes glowed at Eaglekit's suggestion, tail whipping excitedly behind her. "I like the way you think, Wings," she purred as she watched the young kit through gleaming eyes. Gaze shifting back towards Cobs, Dusklion watched as she spread the poultice onto the worst of her wounds. Almost immediately the relief came, the cooling sensation of the chewed up herbs numbing the pain she felt. When the apprentice asked her to chew, however... "Chew what?" she asked, having not been presented anything to chew. The horsetail had been applied to her wounds, and after that where was no other herb given.

A stick for a sprain? "Are you sure that's not for broken legs? Mine isn't broken, 'n if I just stay off it for a little bit that'll have the same affect, right?" Maybe Cobs was just tired from all the healing, but Dusklion's apprehension was starting to trickle back in. But just as the frustration had seemed to roll over the apprentice it was gone and she was laughing again. "This is the price to pay for defendin' your Clan," she answered simply, this time not shrugging afterwards as Cobs worked to wrap up her shoulder and back paw.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 11th, 2024 at 06:31 AM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 01:27 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistypaw padded over to Fadingsun, a cobweb in her maw. She looked over his scratches, noticing they were pretty light and wouldn't be much of a worry. "I'll look them over but shouldn't be any drastic damage," she mewed with a nod. Although these weren't dramatic injuries she decided to still use a bit of horsetail in order to prevent infection. She hurried into the herb storage and grabbed half of the already halved horsetail, chewing it into a poultice while she made her way back to Fadingsun. When she arrived she carefully spread it across his muzzle then stuck some cobwebs onto the wounds. Once that was done, Mistypaw stepped back and let her amber gaze sweep over her work.

"You should be alright with that, just make sure it doesn't get swollen or infected and if anything happens come back immediately." The crimson stained tabby offered a small smile before looking for her next patient.

[-1 cobweb, -1/4 horsetail]

Fadingsun tried his best to sit still while Mistypaw applied the poultice to his wounds. It stung like crazy, but he wasn't about to let anyone see him wince. No, that wouldn't be good- not when there were plenty of other cats with injuries worse than his.

Once Mistypaw was finished, he gave her his thanks and slipped out of the area. He needed to step outside of the camp for a moment, just to breathe and try to process what had just occurred.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Closed Thread