Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

@Swiftheart @The Eye Of The Storm
Bump for fox and mischa
Old March 12th, 2017, 04:29 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Don't you have some sick cats you need to be tending to?" The black and white Tom snarled. Aria narrowed her eyes suspiciously "yeah, don't you have your own problems?" She sneered.
"Heh. My work here is done, I made you agree on something, it may be planing to murder me but atlas theres no broken familys." The shaded grey tom replied, chuckling, "I see your expecting kits, thank- well, its good news."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old March 12th, 2017, 04:39 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"Heh. My work here is done, I made you agree on something, it may be planing to murder me but atlas theres no broken familys." The shaded grey tom replied, chuckling, "I see your expecting kits, thank- well, its good news."
The black she-cat purred. "Thanks. Shadow is going to deliver them and I trust her completely. These kits will be great..." She trailed off. What if the kits aren't worthy? she fretted the whole syndicate will make a mockery of them! They'll be a disappointment to every cat...THEY'LL BE KILLED! she a screeched mentally. "I'm sure they'll be worth it!" She smiled then turned to Fleck, giving him a dirty look.
Old March 13th, 2017, 10:24 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

A thick-pelted calico she-cat laid in the corner of the nursery den, agitated. Her tail thumped in anticipation, and the only thing that kept her sane was the soft moss she laid upon. Her paws crossed delicately in front of her, and her thoughts were raging with venom. She was not happy. At all. In fact, she was never really happy. The only thing that kept her on her paws is her constant grooming of her pelt, and her flirting habits with the local toms. Which was something that got way too out of hand. She didn't think she would had ended in this situation. She didn't think that it could had happen. Well, at least to her. Only good things were suppose to happen to her!
''What did I ever do to deserve such a curse?'' She shook her head, and took a few rough licks at her chest fur. When her eyes stared at the entrance again, she was transfixed. She was waiting for someone.

While she awaited their arrival, her thoughts transferred to the tom she blamed everything for. She blamed him for making her this way. She blamed him for leaving her this way. And, she blamed him for believing that she would take care of the little rats once they were born. Secretly, she hoped the litter would die still-born. Then again, her high hopes always seemed to fade.

Syrup huffed, ''Last time I'd ever get that close to a tom.'' She shook her head, and glanced down at her growing belly. She would be giving birth in two more moons, and it made her worried. However, this did not change the fact of what she thought about the unwanted kits. She figured that she would leave them to die. Or better yet, leave them to their father. But even she wasn't that cold hearted. And, since it was not due time, she would give herself time to think about what she would like to do.

When a familiar scent hit her nostrils, her eyes opened wide, and slitted until she saw the white feline approach her with a mouse in her jaws. Angelica dropped the piece of meat down at the pregnant she-cat's paws, and started snickering. ''You look fat more than you look pregnant.''

Syrup snarled. ''Shut up before I bite your head off.''

The white she-cat rolled her eyes. ''You do that everyday.'' She gently sat down on her haunches and wrapped her tail around her paws. ''It's nothing new with you.''

''Don't patronize me,'' Syrup groaned and leaned down to eat the mouse. She tore into the meat as if she been hungry all day. She didn't dare look up at Angelica, who watched her with amusement in her eyes.

''Sometimes I forget you're eating for, what? Five? Six?'' Angelica said with spark in her eyes.

Syrup hissed. ''Don't you have Vixie to boss around?''

Angelica rolled her eyes. ''Vixen is not my problem. Although I could use a massage, now that you remind me. And, it doesn't hurt to be appreciated.''

''Oh? I'm surprised that's even in your mind.'' Syrup smirked.

''At least I'm not the one with kits.'' Angelica narrowed her eyes and bounded off before Syrup could swipe at her. And, once again she was left alone in the nursery den, with other queens and their kits. She couldn't be excited about having kits. After all, her game was flirting and manipulating. Not having kits. Which was a disaster.

She sighed. What would she do once they were born?
Old March 25th, 2017, 04:24 PM

My Mood: Angelic

;; hey! im new here and i hope this is okay for my first day here!

hope was in the nursery, her ears pinned back as she slept, her two newborn kits nestled at the curve of her belly, suckling. the two kits where named rose and badger, the smaller named rose had a tortoiseshell and bright pelt, while badger has a black pelt with white paws and a stripe down his muzzle. hope twitched her all white pelt, and gave a light sneeze as she slept.

Last edited by _finch_; March 25th, 2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old March 26th, 2017, 03:00 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

As time continued to move on, and the calico's belly grew, she finally felt as heavy as a boulder and decided that the nursery was where she wanted to stay. Given that she had ''friends'' to give her things. Angelica would usually send Vixen to do the work for her, not that it mattered to Syrup. Vixen was weak in the eyes of Syrup. Paying heed to the crap that Angelica give her. ''Not my type of prey,'' the she-cat sighed, and shifted in her position as she heard the annoying mewls of newborn kits, and the distaste of milk wavering in the air. As she got in, she couldn't wait to get out. She knew she would be giving birth any day, and yet she didn't hear from that low-balling tom that knocked her up in the first place.
''They come and they go, as momma used to say.'' The thought was laughable honestly. She never would had expected her to end up like her mother, oh starclan rest her soul. Now, here she was. Pregnant to the max, and about ready to explode.
At least the moss was comfortable. Very comfortable. She could take a nap on it if she'd like.
Until a sharp pain came at her side.
''Or not.'' She rolled her eyes, and sat up. A loud obnoxious yawn escaped her maw, and she stared distantly out the front of the nursery den. She didn't want to be pinned here...nursing unwanted kits. She wanted to be out there; flirting, having fun, going on chases. Now, she didn't know who to blame for her predicament.
The unborn kits.
Or, the absent father.
Either were to blame.

But, as the she-cat felt another sharp pain in her abdomen, she knew it had to be time. Was she giving birth? Was this what this unbearable pain felt like? ''Ahhhhh!'' She yelled, clutching herself. She curled herself into a tight ball, hoping that it would be over, but it wouldn't. It wouldn't until she done something about it...done something about it? What were she to do!?
''Push.'' She answered herself, almost faintly. Yet, that's exactly what she done.

[Time skip]

Syrup dug a fresh hole in the dirt. Or, she tried. She never truly liked getting her claws dirty, so her work was unreadable and disgusting. But, it was finished. She turned her head to the stillborn kit; a tom, and she gently picked him up by the scruff and roughly threw him into the hole she dug. Then, she covered the hole lightly, afraid to get more specks onto her pelt. Although one kit was dead, and wasn't her problem any longer, she still had another. A healthy she-kit, the eldest that survived. As Syrup made her way to the moss nest, she laid herself down. Her daughter's mews filled her ears and made them twitch in an unpleasant way. The she-kit seemed to know that her mother was back, as it fumbled around, blind and deaf to look for her. To have some milk. Syrup shifted herself to lay on her side, so it would be easier for the small kit to nurse.
Though she didn't do this out of love. It was out of instinct. She was hoping to get rid of the other kit soon, but knew it wasn't going to happen as fast as she'd like. ''Ugh.'' She groaned, knowing that the kit couldn't hear her anything. ''You remind me of your father. Simple minded and weak.'' She perked, almost emitting out a sweet laugh. ''I should run you off by him, so he could keep you. It'll be a great weight lifted off my back.'' She snarled, just thinking of the unforgiven tom. How could he not have been more careful? How could he leave her? She inwardly hoped that the two would end up crosses paths one day. It would be a memory she would treasure forever.
''Too bad it's such a tragic day. I mean, I had you, your brother died..and now I have no one, as far as I'm concern. You entered my life, and perhaps it won't be long until you leave it.'' The calico brought her head up, looking as the small kit continued to nurse vigorously as if it would be her last meal. Syrup gave a gentle lick atop the she-it's head, and smiled. ''Tragic...Tra...Tragedy...not such a bad name, you think?'' She asked, staring down at her kit. It was the perfect name for the tragic event that happened in her life. With a deep sigh, the newly made queen rested her head, and breathed small breaths as the kit continued to nurse and mew.

Last edited by Brilliance; March 26th, 2017 at 03:02 AM.
Old April 30th, 2017, 05:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

-Cloud looked down at her kits, Lion, Panther, and Flame. She licked their fur, ignoring their squeaks or faint growls of compliant. They had just opened their eyes, and Panther was already beginning to walk slightly. Flame stood to his paws, looking around with amberish eyes. The pale white and black queen purred, he and Lion reminded Cloud of her mate Tiger. The reddish ginger tom had died moons ago, while she was still expecting. The memory made Cloud hiss from disgust, partially for the Clan cat who killed him, part for him being so weak a Clanner killed him. She looked at the two she-kits and tom-kit, a smile on her maw. Her kits would be amazing members of the Syndicate. Cloud curled around the small fluffy bundles, falling asleep.

Cloud- http://www.ragamuffin.com/images/cassie-web_10-02.jpg

Lion- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...9e64452e5b.jpg

Panther- http://www.golfian.com/wp-content/up...Scary-Eyes.jpg

Tiger - http://img14.deviantart.net/8202/i/2...ka-d9sbtzz.jpg

Flame- http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/ori...st_045536_.jpg
Old May 9th, 2017, 10:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@moonfang

[i figured I could just go ahead and post, might be short but reply when you can love]

The little gray fluff ball was curled up, sleeping. His flanks rose and fell softly, peacefully. His pale kit blue eyes were closed shut, hiding the tints if dark awful beginning to come through. His nostrils flared occasionally when he breathed in more deeply, but he looked cute, especially for the son of the False King. He eventually stirred, in curling himself until he was stretched out, hind legs pushing against the wall of the nest. He slowly blinked open his eyes as a large yawn escaped him. He glanced around, eyes squinted, and an eye booger lingering at the bridge of his nose. He pawed it away, his small fluffy paw rubbing at his face. He looked back up. Nothing too exciting. Oh well, more sleep would be nice, maybe he could get back to an awesome dream....
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 10th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Falling In

@Myik
(I hope it's okay to do it now. I've been needing to do it for ages.)
Aria woke with a jolt. She was shaking...vibrating. A sharp pain suddenly shot up through her spine, her stomach felt like it was tearing apart. She felt the kicks of the two kits, who were clearly unhappy with something. "What is happening? What is this pain?" Aria shuffled uncomfortably in her nest. Maybe I should stand up and take the pressure off my rear. Brreathing heavily through the pain, the black she-cat slowly hauled herself up but suddenly, a puddle of some liquid swirled at her paws then she soon realised it was coming from her "GREAT STARCLAN!" She leaped up and yowled in pain. Growing impatient with the unbearable pain, she decided to leave the nursery and search for Shadow or Fleck, someone she knew who could help.
--
After failing to move even one step, Aria shifted anxiously on her paws. The shaking was on and off but the liquid had stopped. The kits were still discontent. There was a harsh kick in her side from the largest kit, startling her. Could I... but the thought was lost as quickly as it was found amongst all the yelling and shouting. The black she-cat was struggling to breathe or even find enough energy to keep her eyes open. "I need to lie back down..."
Old May 10th, 2017, 02:52 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Myik
(I hope it's okay to do it now. I've been needing to do it for ages.)
Aria woke with a jolt. She was shaking...vibrating. A sharp pain suddenly shot up through her spine, her stomach felt like it was tearing apart. She felt the kicks of the two kits, who were clearly unhappy with something. "What is happening? What is this pain?" Aria shuffled uncomfortably in her nest. Maybe I should stand up and take the pressure off my rear. Brreathing heavily through the pain, the black she-cat slowly hauled herself up but suddenly, a puddle of some liquid swirled at her paws then she soon realised it was coming from her "GREAT STARCLAN!" She leaped up and yowled in pain. Growing impatient with the unbearable pain, she decided to leave the nursery and search for Shadow or Fleck, someone she knew who could help.
--
After failing to move even one step, Aria shifted anxiously on her paws. The shaking was on and off but the liquid had stopped. The kits were still discontent. There was a harsh kick in her side from the largest kit, startling her. Could I... but the thought was lost as quickly as it was found amongst all the yelling and shouting. The black she-cat was struggling to breathe or even find enough energy to keep her eyes open. "I need to lie back down..."
The she cat filled her mouth with herbs. Shadow walkec along, poking her head in to give her friend herbs. "Aria, I think we need to start-" Her ears flicked up in alarm. She ran over, looking at Aria. Her kits were comming
Crap
Shadow looked around, grabbing a large stick. "Here, um... Bite this." Shadow mewed. She pressed her paws to her side. "I um..." The healer had never helped with kits before, she was slightly shocked by her low supply. "Drink this," She mewed. Shadow had brought some soaked moss for Aria for when she ate the herbs.