Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:12 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 06:10 PM
Fight the Current [solo]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:09 PM
Sleepypaw's training
by Estelle
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:54 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by paris
Today 05:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 26th, 2016, 11:30 PM
[juhng-koh]

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight stood proudly, hiding his emotions like he had known to do for so many moons. "My code, consist of the beliefs
I am adding to this Clan to make it stronger." He sneered, a smug tone to his voice. He studied the cat that stood I front of him with the nerve to speak against him, especially now that he remained in power. The Savannah admired the tom's courage in speaking up, and speaking out. He would have made an excellent follower, but the little piece of fox dung doesn't know when to hold his tongue. He thought in annoyance. He was ready to address the second cat when Kestrelglide spoke again about his mother. His facial expression turned quickly from one of disgust, to one of pure fury. The tom did all he could do not to maul the tom right then and there. He quickly tried to regain his composure, and masked it somewhat. "I am very well aware that my mother did not belong to a Clan Kestrelglide." He said, fury still lacing his voice as he seemed to spit the words out like poison. "My mother did not care about me, nor did my father. I do not, want that to happen ever again, not to me, or anyone else." He hissed in the toms face.
Singenight turned his attention to the other cat, Tumbleclaw. "You have defied me, and now will set an example for your clan, along with Kestrelglide." He spat, still furious from Kestrelglides comment. "You both will serve to show what will happen if you defy me." He said curtly. He stood between the two cats and pushed TimbleclawTumbleclaw over to his deputy, Gorsefeather. "Deal with him, I will take Kestrelglide." He said in a hushed tone to the deputy. The Savannah turned back to Kestrelglide and lifted his large paw to the toms neck and pushed him to the ground. He moved closer, to stand on top of him, careful to keep the Warriors limbs pinned so he couldn't fight back as easily. "This is what you deserve." He whispered into the toms ear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Dovecloud narrowed her eyes at spiderstrike "i am thinking of my kits, i don't want them to grow up in a broken,missguided clan!" She hissed, her blue orbs flashed with anger "don't you tell me to think of my kits, that is exactly what i have been thinking of this whole time." She spat,.her fur fluffing up "This is my last time i am able to act like a warrior.....a warriors true loyalty lies with starclan, not with a mouse-brained excuse of a leader." She hissed, then her fur lie flat and she just looked down at her paws "what will happen to my kits when that monster takes over? I don't want them taken away." She said, worry laced her words as her ears lie flat against her head.

Sleepingcloud spotted spiderstrike and padded over to him"do you hear him?! He's crazy" he exclaimed, his blue eyes flashed with worry "honestly...i'm afraid for the future of this clan." He said ans sat himself down next to his brother and wrapped his tail around his paws.
The tom watched everything transpire before him. Tumbleclaw and Krestelglide were going to die tonight. He glared at the scene avoiding Singenight's gaze, the last thing he wanted was attention drawn on him from the leader himself. Spiderstrike's gaze flickered side to side between Sorrelskip, Gorsefeather, and Gorseleap. A snarl formed around his ripped muzzle, Why does Singenight insists on surrounding himself with such mindless and gleeful servants? Such emotion would blind them from their own goals. To establish control.

the skinny tom tutted, No matter, unless the snake's head is cut from the rest, nothing will be changed. His baleful eyes glared directly at Singenight, the head of the chaos. The calm but tense eye of the storm. Spiderstrike shifted his gaze to Dovecloud and he settled into a rigid sit, "Nothing will happen to your kits Dovecloud." His voice was raspy with a constant dry throat. "As long as you pose no threat to Singenight, you'll be cared for and protected as you kit. Surgestorm will be there for you."
As Sleepingcloud shouldered his way to Spiderstrike, he gave his younger brother a nod of greeting. Though as soon as Sleepingcloud spoke, Spiderstrike pawed the tom's muzzle with stretched claws, "Do your best to remain silent brother. I don't want you to be too involved." Anticipation clutched at the tom's chest, glaring at Singenight.
------
Old November 26th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Singenight led the way rp through the flame scorched territory. He honestly felt somewhat bad about it. He was now the ruler of a barren flame devoured land. He hadn't expected it to go completely like this, but assumed it could be worse. He glanced in the direction of where Dapplestar was encased, but distracted him self from the thought. The young Savannah continued along,pushing away the thoughts from the executions that had happened just before he and his mate headed into the territory. He stay beside asorrelskip, letting his tan and black spotted pelt brush against her calico one. The tom might have seemed ruthless and cold standing on the Breezerock, but he was still capable of love. This love he gave to asorrelskip, the one who had stood by him through it all. "Alright Sorr, now that we're alone again, how are you feeling?" He asked knowing it was going to get hard for her with the kits. As he padded along he believed he scented a new smell, but ignored it in desiring to be with his love again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Wait up!" Sorrelskip exclaimed, her eyes brightening with glee as her teeth seemed to be latched into another cat's neck fur, dragging the significantly smaller queen along as her grin looked to be full of malice, the she-cat trying to catch up to her mate despite being with kits herself. "We're catching a killer, right? Well, I heard he eats his victims, y'know, and..." Lifting up the cat she was holding in her jaws, Galeslip squeaked quietly as her fur was tugged at, the abnormally small smokey-colored molly filled with fear as the calico beside her laughed. "Forbidden relationship, with a Shadowclan cat. Some warrior found her meeting with him on the border- I say they're more likely to come with us if we give them a snack." Though the weight of her unborn kits certainly weighed her down, she didn't exactly seem to care about that, more concerned with the apparent cannibal that would be extremely useful if they recruited. She'd heard that he used to belong to the Dusk Syndicate, a group which was known for causing trouble with the clans, though there hadn't been much reported activity of the group lately in Windclan. "Hey, come out, you monster!" She called, her voice tingling with happiness as she talked, trying to get a good scent of the area as she took in everything around her- the open moors.

Galeslip had a mate, and she'd loved him dearly- his name was Wheatwhisker, and having his kits was a scary thought- but she loved him too much to even think about not having them. Everything was going so well until they were caught- and under Singenight's rule, their relationship was persecuted more than ever- and as she wriggled quietly in Sorrelskip's grasp, there was terror in her eyes- she couldn't die, and her kits couldn't die either. Please, let me live!
With the sun beating down, it almost made Hannibal want to get comfortable, maybe settle down for a nap, but the second he did that, there would be something wrong with him. He was not an idiot and would never be caught sleeping out in the open like this so close to a corpse, not willingly. The dark grey tom was a very intelligent cat and would never make such a stupid mistake as that, so he simply ignored the heat the sun provided, not that it provided any sort of happiness to him, it just warmed up his body so that he wasn't cold. Happiness didn't exist for Hannibal, nor did sadness, or anger, or any emotion felt by any cat, he was completely void of them. He knew their definitions, he knew how it effected other cats, what it looked like to express them, but he couldn't feel them, simply mock them to look like a normal cat, though lately, he's gotten tired of doing that and simply prefers to keep his emotionless face. Ears swiveling slightly, it wasn't hard for him to pick out the sound of another cat, and with a quick sniff from his nose he noted three scents traveling in his direction, pausing in his grooming session to weigh the odds before simply continuing on with the cleaning, he was almost done anyways. What had that she-cat yelled..? Hey come out you monster? How rude.. Thought the tom, his pupils narrowing slightly before he simply let the thought pass, perhaps the words weren't directed at him.. No they were, they were traveling right for him.

Exhaling quietly, the dark grey tom would finish cleaning his paws and give his chest a few licks before slowly sitting up and focusing his gaze on where the scents were traveling from, his tail curling neatly over his paws. The way he was sitting, Hannibal almost appeared to be a stone, his gaze unwavering, no emotion written on his face, his body as still as ever. Just his appearance alone could immediately put other cats off, and when you drew nearer, those eyes.. They bore into your very sole, they were like fiery pits that you couldn't escape from, they trapped you there in their blank looks, holding you hostage until he blinked or nonchalantly glanced away, gracing you with a moment of freedom. Hannibal was unlike any cat that you will ever meet.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 26th, 2016, 11:41 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
With the sun beating down, it almost made Hannibal want to get comfortable, maybe settle down for a nap, but the second he did that, there would be something wrong with him. He was not an idiot and would never be caught sleeping out in the open like this so close to a corpse, not willingly. The dark grey tom was a very intelligent cat and would never make such a stupid mistake as that, so he simply ignored the heat the sun provided, not that it provided any sort of happiness to him, it just warmed up his body so that he wasn't cold. Happiness didn't exist for Hannibal, nor did sadness, or anger, or any emotion felt by any cat, he was completely void of them. He knew their definitions, he knew how it effected other cats, what it looked like to express them, but he couldn't feel them, simply mock them to look like a normal cat, though lately, he's gotten tired of doing that and simply prefers to keep his emotionless face. Ears swiveling slightly, it wasn't hard for him to pick out the sound of another cat, and with a quick sniff from his nose he noted three scents traveling in his direction, pausing in his grooming session to weigh the odds before simply continuing on with the cleaning, he was almost done anyways. What had that she-cat yelled..? Hey come out you monster? How rude.. Thought the tom, his pupils narrowing slightly before he simply let the thought pass, perhaps the words weren't directed at him.. No they were, they were traveling right for him.

Exhaling quietly, the dark grey tom would finish cleaning his paws and give his chest a few licks before slowly sitting up and focusing his gaze on where the scents were traveling from, his tail curling neatly over his paws. The way he was sitting, Hannibal almost appeared to be a stone, his gaze unwavering, no emotion written on his face, his body as still as ever. Just his appearance alone could immediately put other cats off, and when you drew nearer, those eyes.. They bore into your very sole, they were like fiery pits that you couldn't escape from, they trapped you there in their blank looks, holding you hostage until he blinked or nonchalantly glanced away, gracing you with a moment of freedom. Hannibal was unlike any cat that you will ever meet.
Singenight released a sigh when he remembered their mission. He knew that the life of leader would keep him busy, and take away the time he was going to be able to spend with his mate. He shook the thoughts away, pushed them to the back of his mind. He winced slightly as Sorrelskip called out to the 'monster'. "Sorr," he muttered quietly. "I don't think the cat will like-" he stopped mid sentence, upon seeing the stone gray cat sitting in the distance. Even from there Singenight could see the eyes boring into him. He stared evenly back, pushing away what little fear had slipped through and wrapped around him. He flicked his Black and Tan tail to signal for Sorrel to follow his lead. "Get up cat." He spat at the pregnant queen. "You have legs, use them." He said nudging her to her feet and laying his half tail over the cats back to ensure she didn't run away. He led the way forward to where Hannibal sat waiting.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 26th, 2016, 11:52 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Singenight released a sigh when he remembered their mission. He knew that the life of leader would keep him busy, and take away the time he was going to be able to spend with his mate. He shook the thoughts away, pushed them to the back of his mind. He winced slightly as Sorrelskip called out to the 'monster'. "Sorr," he muttered quietly. "I don't think the cat will like-" he stopped mid sentence, upon seeing the stone gray cat sitting in the distance. Even from there Singenight could see the eyes boring into him. He stared evenly back, pushing away what little fear had slipped through and wrapped around him. He flicked his Black and Tan tail to signal for Sorrel to follow his lead. "Get up cat." He spat at the pregnant queen. "You have legs, use them." He said nudging her to her feet and laying his half tail over the cats back to ensure she didn't run away. He led the way forward to where Hannibal sat waiting.
"...Oh- alright, then!" Sorrelskip laughed, kicking Galeslip up to her feet as the smaller queen choked out a sob, her amber eyes dulled with fear as she hobbled over towards the stone-faced killer, her paws trembling as Singenight laid his tail over her back in an attempt to keep her where she was, so she couldn't escape. Sorrelskip, however, was ecstatic- sure, she could be a little rude, but it was barely a price to pay in order to get things done around here, and right now she had to work with her mate in order to get this mission done. "Hey!" She called out as they got a bit closer, smiling. "We're here to talk over a meal." She mewed maliciously, tilting her head towards where Galeslip stood as she uttered the word 'meal', only letting the small cat shudder again in agony as Sorrelskip pushed her closer towards Hannibal, a light grin dancing across her face as she sat down, placing her paw on top of her prisoner's as hard as she can, laying down the pressure so she wouldn't be able to escape- she had no care for Gale or her unborn kits, because she was a traitor- and now she was not only that, but bait as well.
Old November 27th, 2016, 12:02 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...Oh- alright, then!" Sorrelskip laughed, kicking Galeslip up to her feet as the smaller queen choked out a sob, her amber eyes dulled with fear as she hobbled over towards the stone-faced killer, her paws trembling as Singenight laid his tail over her back in an attempt to keep her where she was, so she couldn't escape. Sorrelskip, however, was ecstatic- sure, she could be a little rude, but it was barely a price to pay in order to get things done around here, and right now she had to work with her mate in order to get this mission done. "Hey!" She called out as they got a bit closer, smiling. "We're here to talk over a meal." She mewed maliciously, tilting her head towards where Galeslip stood as she uttered the word 'meal', only letting the small cat shudder again in agony as Sorrelskip pushed her closer towards Hannibal, a light grin dancing across her face as she sat down, placing her paw on top of her prisoner's as hard as she can, laying down the pressure so she wouldn't be able to escape- she had no care for Gale or her unborn kits, because she was a traitor- and now she was not only that, but bait as well.
Three cat's just as he scented them, and approaching him, how did they know he was here? He was unsure, but likely gossip about half eaten corpses with his scent around them was a good candidate as to how they at least knew that a cat like him was around. It didn't matter much now, now what mattered is what these cats wanted. Two of them appeared somewhat nonchalant and one looked absolutely terrified, he could smell the fear rolling off of her, his mind flickering back to his many many victims before he simply flicked the tip of his tail, dismissing it. Did they really think he was that simple minded? That he'd do whatever they wanted just because they brought him a nice meal? That's exactly what they thought it appeared. And you know what, he would play their little game, see where it ended up.
"Greetings, cats of Windclan." His head dipped slightly, his fire-like gaze shifting slowly from one cat to another, focusing on their eyes before focusing on the next set of eyes. Hannibal was no scared of eye-contact, in fact he preferred it, it allowed him to read cats like books because there were so many emotions that could be captured in the eyes that wasn't shown through body language. A cat's eyes could tell their whole story at merely a glance, while his, his gave nothing, they were like mirrors or perhaps like brick walls.
"Pretty pleasant day we're having, hm?" Questioned the tom politely enough, straightening up and focusing his gaze solely on Singenight. This tom was the one in charge of this little group, wasn't he? His body language said so.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 27th, 2016, 12:16 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Three cat's just as he scented them, and approaching him, how did they know he was here? He was unsure, but likely gossip about half eaten corpses with his scent around them was a good candidate as to how they at least knew that a cat like him was around. It didn't matter much now, now what mattered is what these cats wanted. Two of them appeared somewhat nonchalant and one looked absolutely terrified, he could smell the fear rolling off of her, his mind flickering back to his many many victims before he simply flicked the tip of his tail, dismissing it. Did they really think he was that simple minded? That he'd do whatever they wanted just because they brought him a nice meal? That's exactly what they thought it appeared. And you know what, he would play their little game, see where it ended up.
"Greetings, cats of Windclan." His head dipped slightly, his fire-like gaze shifting slowly from one cat to another, focusing on their eyes before focusing on the next set of eyes. Hannibal was no scared of eye-contact, in fact he preferred it, it allowed him to read cats like books because there were so many emotions that could be captured in the eyes that wasn't shown through body language. A cat's eyes could tell their whole story at merely a glance, while his, his gave nothing, they were like mirrors or perhaps like brick walls.
"Pretty pleasant day we're having, hm?" Questioned the tom politely enough, straightening up and focusing his gaze solely on Singenight. This tom was the one in charge of this little group, wasn't he? His body language said so.
Singenight finished pushing the she cat to the tom. He dipped his head politely, best to get off to a good start he assumed. "Greetings to you as well." He replied with little emotion. "My friend and I here heard rumor of you in our territory, so we figuepred to come investigate." He said trying to sound light hearted about it. Although, Singenight had heard stories of the cat being cannibalistic and all, but hopefully he had a decent side to him. Since Singenight had just met him, he didn't know the outcomes this cat would produce, which was somewhat how Singenight functioned, knowing how the cats react to things and how to manipulate it. "This is my friend, Sorrelskip, and my name is Singenight." He meowed courteously to the rogue like cat. "And that there is Galeslip, a friend we brought for you, in case you grow hungry."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 27th, 2016, 12:37 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Singenight finished pushing the she cat to the tom. He dipped his head politely, best to get off to a good start he assumed. "Greetings to you as well." He replied with little emotion. "My friend and I here heard rumor of you in our territory, so we figuepred to come investigate." He said trying to sound light hearted about it. Although, Singenight had heard stories of the cat being cannibalistic and all, but hopefully he had a decent side to him. Since Singenight had just met him, he didn't know the outcomes this cat would produce, which was somewhat how Singenight functioned, knowing how the cats react to things and how to manipulate it. "This is my friend, Sorrelskip, and my name is Singenight." He meowed courteously to the rogue like cat. "And that there is Galeslip, a friend we brought for you, in case you grow hungry."
"Yep! She's the snack." Sorrelskip chimed in, her voice surprisingly light for the talk of killing somebody- really, she'd been desensitized to that sort of thing when she assisted in the taking of two of Dapplestar's lives- the blood shed that day, it awakened a sense of violence that really never seemed to go away, no matter what she was talking about. It was a strange feeling for the queen, but she didn't exactly mind it, still pressing her foot down onto Galeslip's cheerily as the she-cat beamed, her green eyes sparkling with delight as she stared towards Hannibal. Oh, he looks evil- absolutely wonderful! He'll be great to use for our plan, because nobody will want to escape when we've got a killer working for us, right? Galeslip was quiet, but she was still trembling in fear, trying to hold back a barrage of tears as she stood there, trying to think of the perfect moment for her to escape, in order to save her kits.
Old November 27th, 2016, 02:10 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Singenight stood proudly, hiding his emotions like he had known to do for so many moons. "My code, consist of the beliefs
I am adding to this Clan to make it stronger." He sneered, a smug tone to his voice. He studied the cat that stood I front of him with the nerve to speak against him, especially now that he remained in power. The Savannah admired the tom's courage in speaking up, and speaking out. He would have made an excellent follower, but the little piece of fox dung doesn't know when to hold his tongue. He thought in annoyance. He was ready to address the second cat when Kestrelglide spoke again about his mother. His facial expression turned quickly from one of disgust, to one of pure fury. The tom did all he could do not to maul the tom right then and there. He quickly tried to regain his composure, and masked it somewhat. "I am very well aware that my mother did not belong to a Clan Kestrelglide." He said, fury still lacing his voice as he seemed to spit the words out like poison. "My mother did not care about me, nor did my father. I do not, want that to happen ever again, not to me, or anyone else." He hissed in the toms face.
Singenight turned his attention to the other cat, Tumbleclaw. "You have defied me, and now will set an example for your clan, along with Kestrelglide." He spat, still furious from Kestrelglides comment. "You both will serve to show what will happen if you defy me." He said curtly. He stood between the two cats and pushed TimbleclawTumbleclaw over to his deputy, Gorsefeather. "Deal with him, I will take Kestrelglide." He said in a hushed tone to the deputy. The Savannah turned back to Kestrelglide and lifted his large paw to the toms neck and pushed him to the ground. He moved closer, to stand on top of him, careful to keep the Warriors limbs pinned so he couldn't fight back as easily. "This is what you deserve." He whispered into the toms ear.
Kestrelglide felt the air being knocked out of him as he was pushed to the ground. He didn't bother moving as Singenight pressed his large paw against his throat. He knew that today was the day he would take his last breath. He didn't need to tell the future to know. Looking directly into Singenight's eyes with a stare that could not make him look away, he said, "So this is how it's going to end?". "You're going to kill a clanmate. You're going to leave some poor kits fatherless", Kestrelglide said in a dark tone. His voice was turning more hoarse as he spoke, the air inside him getting smaller and smaller. That's right Singenight. I have kits too, Kestrelglide thought. "You don't seem to care much about the clan", Kestrelglide said. "You just want power for you. You want the best for your family too, not caring that you have to kill a cat to get your way", Kestrelglide said, a taunting look in his eyes. Kestrelglide's eyes got duller and duller with each word he spoke.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 27th, 2016, 08:07 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Dovecloud jumped a little when she heard a voice, and let a little giggle out when starlingcry introduced herself "why hello, nice to meet you, my names dovecloud, in case you didn't know." She said her words were laced with amusement. The soon to be queen scooted over to give the she cat some room to sit herself down "that's a beautiful name by the way." She said, her blue eyes shone as she looked at the warrior "do you know what you were named that? Oh but don't mind me if I make intruding on your personal life." She said, laughing a little at the end 'I want to asked her opinion on singenight....but I just met the molly, I shouldnt be throwing questions at her like this' she thought to herself and sighed, exhausted "here pretty soon I'm thinking of moving to the nursery, it's getting pretty heavy and making it hard to move around." She giggled, her voice dropped with exhaustion as she wrapped her tail around her paws.
Dovecloud, the young warrior repeated the name in her head so that she didn't forget it - which she had a tendency to forget most things. "Oh, thanks! I love my name, and I think your's is pretty as well," Starlingcry me we'd kindly. She was glad that she hadn't been named something boring, though she probably wouldn't judge it that much if she had gotten a boring name. And she liked Dovecloud's name as well. The black and white molly was a but surprised by the soon-to-be queen's question about her name, not because it was personal or anything like that but rather just because no one else asked her that. "Well, I know that a Starling is a small bird that can come in different colors - and my parents like those birds," She hoped that she had answered Dovecloud's question correctly and the answer would satisfy her. The young warrior looked towards her comoanion's as she pointed put it was almost time for her to move dens. "I hardly noticed! Congrats!" Starlingcry laughed and smiled at the belly. She was oblivious to almost everything... including Dovecloud's pregnancy despite it being a bit obvious.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 27th, 2016 at 08:09 AM.
Old November 27th, 2016, 08:59 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

(Surge thinks he should be punished, as in apprentice duties and being monitered so that he can't go see her, not death XD)
Surgestorm sucked in a sharp gasp of air as Singenight pushed Kestrel to the gound and raised his paw to end the warrior's life. "No," It was a hoarse, choked sound, coming from somewhere deep within him. I have to stop this! I have to! The medicine tried to make his way toward them, but found that his legs wouldn't move. It was like they were frozen to the spot, except not with ice, they were frozen with fear. Move! MOVE! Time seemed to move in slow motion as he stared at the events unfolding before the whole clan. He couldn't do anything to stop this, he was too afraid.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 27th, 2016 at 09:01 AM.
Closed Thread